8 hours ago, astralara said:

need to get past this CTD issue related specifically to DD-exp - or a bad interaction of DD-exp and some other mod.  If you have any ideas that would be great. 

DDX includes chain restraints that need HDT-PhysicsExtension and compatible skeleton (and BodySlide) to work correctly. HDT itself has requirement for special skeleton and one we all use is  XPMSE (E for Extended).

Do you have Crash Fixes (configured), ENBoost and checked that your SKSE.ini is also matching current recommendations? Also FNIS won't be able to handle too many animations. You can increase the limit with FNIS-XXL but it will also increase CTD chance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since a short while armbinder, yoke and petsuit animations are not working anymore, the arms of the pc are staying in th default pose. I already reinstalled it, emptied my load order, now this is my load rder, still it doesnt work.

dawnguard.esm

hearthfires.esm

dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

SexLab.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

FNIS.esp

XPMSE.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RaceMenu.esp

UIExtensions.esp

SkyUI.esp

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

AddItemMenuLE.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Any ideas?

Is the gag conflict that needs 4.3 to fix still an issue? If so where can I get the original 4.3 file? i did the trick with my 4.2 file and it works except every few seconds my characters mouth closes then opens again. I'm figuring another mod is the issue but I want 4.3's zadgageffect.pex file fix to make sure before I start unchecking esp's left and right.

On 3/21/2020 at 8:12 PM, IIIIlIlIllllIIIlIllIII said:

Since a short while armbinder, yoke and petsuit animations are not working anymore, the arms of the pc are staying in th default pose. I already reinstalled it, emptied my load order, now this is my load rder, still it doesnt work.

I hope you managed to find a solution by now, if not check this out:

Check me out!

(okay, won't help you if you have issues to install FNIS right, but it maybe gives you inspiration)

On 3/21/2020 at 11:23 PM, Chroom22 said:

Is the gag conflict that needs 4.3 to fix still an issue? If so where can I get the original 4.3 file? i did the trick with my 4.2 file and it works except every few seconds my characters mouth closes then opens again. I'm figuring another mod is the issue but I want 4.3's zadgageffect.pex file fix to make sure before I start unchecking esp's left and right.

You find the gag fix in this topic or here:

Check me out!

5 hours ago, deceptitom said:

I cant download this for some reason

it keeps crashing my browser every time I attempt to download it. I've tried both chrome and edge 

is there any other way I can download this?

The download is a link to MEGA.

Normally Mega is the best way to download huge file sizes.

Make sure you have enough space on your HDD and check if your virus protection interferes.

I use FireFox and it works like a charm.

Alternative: Try @piotsze's solution here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/35569-devious-devices-expansion-43a-2019-09-10/page/108/?tab=comments#comment-2773180

22 minutes ago, Flavortaste said:

Devious device expansion is downloading but when it is about to finish the download says failed, system busy. How do i fix this?

Try @piotsze's solution here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/35569-devious-devices-expansion-43a-2019-09-10/page/108/?tab=comments#comment-2773180

But the MEGA download works without issues, so there must be an issue with your system and downloading files.

Don't try to download via a Modmanager

Don't know if it is the right place to post this or if anything can be done about it, but slave tats don't show from all angles through the transparent catsuits. Sometimes they are fully visible, but sometimes they don't exist at all, depending on the camera angle. This problem happens with all kinds of slave tats so it is not a specific issue of a certain pack I am using.

10 minutes ago, jamal13 said:

This is causing my game to crash shortly after creation character the papyrus logs show something like zad for the last 50 entries before it crashes and it doesnt crash when I deactivate this mod.

Post the log so anyone trying to help you can get more info.

56 minutes ago, jamal13 said:

Here's loadorder and papyrus logs

That log is quite messy, what kind of savefile is this? Did you uninstall any major mods mid-playthrough? Also, check if the problem persists on a clean save.

21 hours ago, Taki17 said:

That log is quite messy, what kind of savefile is this? Did you uninstall any major mods mid-playthrough? Also, check if the problem persists on a clean save.

This is a new game with a newly created character. The game crashes shortly after I create my character and get a messages that devious devices has initiated. You know how it shows you on top left what mods are being enabled ect. I've already disabled devious expansion.esm while leaving all my other mods on and it runs perfectly. So I know for 1000% certainty that it is this mod or at least how it must be interacting with another mod. I'll try disabling everything next and just run devious plugins and their dependencies.

Edit: Ran with only the essential mods to devious devices and it didnt crash so it must be some conflict with another mod will try enabling them 1 by 1 to find out.

For anyone who has the same problem as me it was animated weapons or true spear mod or both. I just uninstalled both and my game isnt crashing anymore. This took me 2 days of enabling and disabling, uninstalling reinstalling plugins 1 by 1 so enjoy.

I'm having an animation problem with the elbowbinders.

If I try to have my toon masturbate with a chastity belt on, instead of using a proper elbowbinder animation (or even an armbinder animation would be fine), it instead uses a yoke animation instead. It kinda ruins the immersion I'm going for.

Is there any way to fix this? If I had the knowhow, I'd do it myself.

There's only 360° movement animations avalaible for the hobble dress?

Also, is there a fix for the bug with restrictive boots that partly turns invisible when another item with slot 53 (catsuit, generally) gets equipped after it (or I'm the only one having it/its a problem with my setup)?

First of all, I'm not an English-speaking person, so I think the sentences are strange.

And thank you again for providing a great mod

And the question

I understand that DDx is a framework, but some equipment can only be taken off by the console once the follower is equipped. Is this a specification?

The equipment that cannot be removed will be displayed in the upper left of the sentence

"It is displayed when you are wearing XX and can not be removed".

In the XX part was the "chastity belt" for the plug and the "chastity bra" for the harness

As mentioned above, the equipment that has been confirmed not to come off once worn is "All DDx anal plugs" and "Iron Harness".

All of the above have been experimented with a minimal configuration that allows DDx to work

@nietzsche24

DD stuff ist mostly scripted, using console commands to remove/unequipp them usually does not work due to those scripts. Instead you might likely break the scripts and the device gets stuck on your (N)PC.

Better spawn yourself some keys via console and use those to unlock the devices from your followers using the "I want to trade some things with you" dialogue/inventory or, if you use an follower overhaul, whatever dialogue/inventory that one offers.

On 2020/4/19 at 午後10時56分, lastbytescout said:

@ nietzsche24

DDのものはほとんどスクリプト化されていないため、コンソールコマンドを使用してそれらを削除/アンキップすることは、それらのスクリプトが原因で通常は機能しません。代わりに、スクリプトを壊し、デバイスが(N)PCでスタックする可能性があります。

コンソールを介していくつかのキーを自分で生成し、それらを使用して、「私はあなたと何かを交換したい」ダイアログ/在庫を使用してフォロワーからデバイスのロックを解除します。

Thank you for the answer, but I'm stuck with the above message when I'm just trying to get out of the conversation with that follower.
Of course, I tried using "Additemmenu" with the corresponding key in the inventory, but it didn't work.

• 2 weeks later...