I have absolutely no idea about unp bodies, but that sounds recent enough.

I think it is sufficient that the skeleton and type of body work with pregnant mods, because your mod swells the belly area with the same system of the pregnant woman, right ? :)

this is UNP Sevenbase body with HDT/SOS collison/penetration, see the Belly Bulge.. post-204983-0-00702900-1408142090_thumb.jpg

Any chance of a cum-through toggle in the MCM? Basically whenever the anal cum pool overflows the excess comes out of the mouth instead? (Very unrealistic yeah but in a thread about cum inflation I shouldn't think that would be much of a problem)

I tried adding it myself, adding a new 'spit' node to my skeleton and modifying one of the milk streams from HentaiPregnancy to use it instead of a breast node:

5ZQyoN1.png

but after compiling the modified sr_inflateQuest script I wasn't able to edit the properties to include the new stream armor. "errors encountered while attempting to reload the script."

If jbezorg would be okay with you using the modified milk emitter you could probably also use it for Iuki's oral overflow idea.

Looking at that, it looks like you translated "creature", which is actually used in checking if the Sexlab animation used was a creature animation. That will break the creature support. Other than that, most of it was just logging that won't show up in game, but won't break it or anything. nice :)

Job Done.

Here is the second version of Chinese language.

By the way, my E-mail address is lmktaooo@vip.qq.com , we can do more communication~:-)

FillHerUp-b0.83-chs.7z

10/10 all I cared about from the pregnancy mods was the inflation.

Probably already been mentioned but there's a few typos in the status effects, such as the effect for the stamina buff saying it's a debuff to health.

Thought I looked over those.. ah well that's copy paste for you :D I'll fix it, thanks!

You could also do a version that gets progressively sperm out of his mouth,  during or after last animation stage of all oral/blowjob/deepthroat animation ? :)

would be Magnificent..! :blush: 140628123854589968.gif

I assume that's not an actual available animation, but  it sure needs to be.  I'm not really into rough bj's but that's awesome.

Have I missed or got something wrong or does this mod not work for female vs female (futa, shemale etc)?

Used Hentai Pregnancy just for the cum inflation option and it worked there but haven't gotten it to work with this mod.

Other than that, this mod is great!

Have I missed or got something wrong or does this mod not work for female vs female (futa, shemale etc)?

Used Hentai Pregnancy just for the cum inflation option and it worked there but haven't gotten it to work with this mod.

Currently only checks males, although I'm not sure if it works with SL's "treat as male" option.

Currently only checks males, although I'm not sure if it works with SL's "treat as male" option.

Ah, no wonder I don't see any change with my female character.

Request: MCM configurable buffer for inflation. Inflation seems pretty extreme as opposed to something that should happen every time the PC has sex. It would be nice if there was a buffer on the inflation level, below which inflation was not visible and did not trigger the effects.

(So, visible inflation = max(0, inflation - buffer) )

love what this does.

only have one issue however, the weight added to slow the character down refuses to leave after all the cum has been drained. I couldn't get it to go away even after uninstalling and making a clean save. Is there a way to resolve this that I'm just not seeing?

love what this does.

only have one issue however, the weight added to slow the character down refuses to leave after all the cum has been drained. I couldn't get it to go away even after uninstalling and making a clean save. Is there a way to resolve this that I'm just not seeing?

You mean the slowing down from getting too full?

If it didn't clear on its own, resetting all characters from the config should fix it. However that won't work anymore if you removed the mod without resetting and then reinstalled it, so use a save from before the removal.

love what this does.

You mean the slowing down from getting too full?

If it didn't clear on its own, resetting all characters from the config should fix it. However that won't work anymore if you removed the mod without resetting and then reinstalled it, so use a save from before the removal.

ah. alright, so that's what happened. I see what I did wrong now and why it wouldn't clear. Thanks for the clarification.

I have absolutely no idea about unp bodies, but that sounds recent enough.

I tried it now and it Work..!  with UNP/UNPB Bodyslide bodies :lol:

this screens is UNP Topmodel bodyslide preset post-204983-0-15627600-1408288702_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-59543400-1408288349_thumb.jpg

it is enough to make 2 or 3 session with Falmer 4P post-204983-0-26041200-1408288613_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-30019800-1408288634_thumb.jpg to bring the level of vaginal/anal cum Inflaction, to the max value.

When the PC (CharacterPlayer)  is put in place to expel the seminal fluid accumulated in the body, this scene is too fast/short..! :-/

you can add on new update an option where it is possbile to set/extend the time duration of of the smenen expulsions, please ? :)

so.. we can make nice screens without having to fly for the short time duration, 120 sec. should be enough to make a couple of good screenshots! ^_^

This is a fantastic mod - can almost replace Hentai Pregnancy for me. I do have a slight preference for Hentai Pregnancy's method, as it has the option to also make the breasts swell while inflating, for that insta-pregnant look. Would you consider making that an option here too?

For whatever reason the inflation isn't registering for creatures. Any ideas? Because I have no idea what's causing it. Works fine between people. And as for that one guy who was talking about futa, there's a mod somewhere that lets you toggle in-game whether or not Sexlab sees your character as a male of female. Set it to male to do the inflating, set it to female for visa versa. It'd be nice to have both options at some point, though.

Hmm I have run into a problem using the PSB bodyslide, it will inflate the belly as normal at the end of a sex scene but then it immediatly deflates again. Any ideas what causes this ?

As in, visually gets smaller? If so, pay you're papyrus log of that.

Hi, tested this mod yesterday. I added it to Soulgembirth, where i turned off belly scaling. This mod worked nicely. Could you add somekind of positions (similarly to defacation and urination) to the semen expulsions? It would be nice to have a spell of somesort to trigger it. Other mod ideas would be to add the semen to a jar and then use it later, that would be sweet :D