12 hours ago, tj3n123 said:

Hi, do you know if I can disable the fillthemup.esp? Coz I'm not using DD

Yes, you can disable it - that .esp is just for the quests and the locations related to those quests.  I don't have it active myself anymore as I've done the quests in the past and didn't feel the need to have them active in my latest save game.

10 minutes ago, factoryclose said:

I think this mod is abandoned I guess... I want to retweak this mod with my taste but I'm not sure the author would approve that...

Not gonna speak for Srende, but the NIO version is already a tweaked version of this mod and actually releases + uses a beta version of Fill Her Up 2 that wasn't quite completed (but works great overall and IMO is a big improvement over this version).  So my assumption is that patches for the mod at least wouldn't be an issue. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/6/2015 at 11:16 AM, Digitalneo said:

The armor item inside the 'FillHerUp.esp', "sr_vagLeak" (aka "Inflator_leakV" in-game) was not including Imperial Vampire in its list of races to use the animation on. I just so happened to be an Imperial Vampire... (Orc Race and Orc Vampire Race were also not set).

wow.. i was like looking for imperial race but i forgot im a vampire too.. lool

• 1 month later...
Guest AthenaESIV
On 10/30/2018 at 2:40 AM, factoryclose said:

I think this mod is abandoned I guess... I want to retweak this mod with my taste but I'm not sure the author would approve that...

Skyrim really needs a new and feature rich inflation mod, I trust you would be a great creator to make this!

Would you want to incorporate pregnancies as well? Maybe avoiding that would save you a lot of work... Maybe build it with Hentai Pregnancy as a companion in mind or something, though there is def room for a new pregnancy mod as well, all of the inflation / pregnancy mods each have a lot of pros / cons.

As far as inflation mods go, these are great features we need imo:

• Basic Nioverride scaling with a rich MCM menu for options / limits
  • integrate into the MME / Pearl Juice pumps for draining
  • good animations for leaking, faultering when full
  • % chance to hand off to pregnancy mod(s) when filled. Ideally mods that would offer soulgem + actor births
  • NPC reactions to inflation, including assault (could tie into your SL HH mod with new dialog lines)
  • optional buffs / debuffs
  • integration with estrus mods and large creatures being extra large loads
  • scenarios involving ZaZ furniture... A breeding, milking and semen farm (or small secret dungeons in houses) would be excellent
  • SD+ integration

There are a ton of other things that would be great, Fill Her Up would offer a base to start with, but like you said getting permissions would make it a headache, and starting from scratch would likely be a massive task.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2019 at 7:55 PM, noahcabral said:

i tried installing this,but it says im missing ZaZAnimationPack.esm even though i know im not and its installed and activated.

anyone know how to fix?

asdasfdfg.PNG

zaz.PNG

This is an old mod that hasnt been updated so theres a chance it doesnt work with newer ZaZ packs like V8.0
I cannot confirm this but its a logical guess.

On 2/12/2019 at 1:55 PM, noahcabral said:

i tried installing this,but it says im missing ZaZAnimationPack.esm even though i know im not and its installed and activated.

anyone know how to fix?

asdasfdfg.PNG

zaz.PNG

What you "know" is wrong. And you didn't install ZAZ. You installed a text file that has a link to the download. The fact that it was a 1kb download should have been a clue.

5 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

What you "know" is wrong. And you didn't install ZAZ. You installed a text file that has a link to the download. The fact that it was a 1kb download should have been a clue.

Oh yeah, thats right, V8 is too large a file to be hosted on LL so its a text file that'll lead to the download link for it.
If after that V8 still doesnt work you might wanna try a previous version in case FHU just isnt compatable with it.

5 hours ago, hyper15 said:

Oh yeah, thats right, V8 is too large a file to be hosted on LL so its a text file that'll lead to the download link for it.
If after that V8 still doesnt work you might wanna try a previous version in case FHU just isnt compatable with it.

It's compatible. I'm running it now. Have been since 8.x was released.

51 minutes ago, foreveraloneguy said:

It's compatible. I'm running it now. Have been since 8.x was released.

Ah good to know.
I tried FHU and I couldnt get it to work, though I got HentaiPregancy to work and that has a Cum Inflation option too, though it lacks a button to expel the cum, and you cant pick how much cum each individual race gives, which I would have liked.

• 2 weeks later...

Yo i'm trying to make a mod that incorporates features from this, which script would i put on a piece of armor that would periodically inflate the wearer? Or would I have to make a new script? I had the idea of making an enchantment that would apply one of the MGEFs, but idk if that would work the way i want it to

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, for the life of me, I can not figure out how to make inflation work at all, period. Is there someone who can literally walk my through it step by step or is there anyone willing to post a video of how to make it work? Im losing all patience and im sure part of the issue is the fact im brand new to modding.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, lambdaserver said:

does this mod conflict with this mod?

i'm new to this skyrim mod thingy, sorry..

Welcome to skyrim nodding.

Check YOUTUBE there a lot of tutorials on how to get bodies to work in skyrim using bodyslide the body you are asking about is a old body mesh create in 2013 for tbbp (tender breast & butt physics) which is an animation applied to beast an butt , which was popular an new in 2013 . At the moment the most used body is a HDT enable body also there two main body types you should look into those are cbbe an uunp. Best way to start is creating or using bodyslide to enable a body with the effects you would like bouncing breast & butt , pregnancy scaling body . I would advice you start with bodyslide 2 

15 hours ago, jlttsmiley said:

Welcome to skyrim nodding.

Check YOUTUBE there a lot of tutorials on how to get bodies to work in skyrim using bodyslide the body you are asking about is a old body mesh create in 2013 for tbbp (tender breast & butt physics) which is an animation applied to beast an butt , which was popular an new in 2013 . At the moment the most used body is a HDT enable body also there two main body types you should look into those are cbbe an uunp. Best way to start is creating or using bodyslide to enable a body with the effects you would like bouncing breast & butt , pregnancy scaling body . I would advice you start with bodyslide 2 

Hey thanks for the tips.

But I already succesfully install those mods (CBBE, HDT, loverslab framework) etc and it works just fine.

But i just wondering, is the Fill Her Up mod conflict with [PSB] Pregnancy Scaling Body - for Bodyslide2? since the notes on the mod description said it will have conflict with mods that use belly nodes in bodyslide. the PSB is already installed and it runs..

Cheers

• 1 month later...

I'm having an issue where when expelling the cum, no animation plays and I'm instead just left with this. I installed the ZaZ animations and ran the Generate FNIS tool and everything works fine until I try to run it with the Fill Her Up mod installed. When I try to run it I get the log:

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   7/31/2019 3:02:50 AM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_FHU_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading FHU V1.00 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 43 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Creature Pack not installed

3042 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character).
 2 Warning(s).

I have Fill Her Up and FillHerUpCBBESLIFversion installed. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

modlist.txt plugins.txt loadorder.txt

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having an issue with this and more nasty creatures. I get a CTD whenever one of them tries to inflate my sexy female Argonian. Here are all the mods I have:
Engine Fixes

Quality World Map

Achievement Enabler
AddItemMeny

LAL

ABBA

BarenziahQuestMarkers

Better Males Remesh

Better Message Box Controls

Better Skill and Squest Books

Bodyslide

Breezehome Basement

Buy more from stewards
CBBE
CBPC
Cloak and Capes (with fixes)

Creature Framework

DaedricPunishmentForSweetrolls

Dawnguard and Vampire Crafting for Lakeview Manor
EggFactory

Female Draconic Argonian Textures
Feminine Khajiit Textures
FillHerUpCBBESLIF Version

FNIS sexy move
FNIS + Creature Pack

Fuz Ro D'oh

Glowing Ore Veins

Grain Mill for Lakeview Manor

HarvestOverhaul

Hearthfire Shrines Expande

HentaiCreatures

Immersive Citizens

Instant Mining

JContainers

Lakeview Manor Mage

Male Drtagonic Argonian Textures

Mega Milk (clothing pack)

More Growable Plants

More Perk Points Per Level

MNC

NetScriptFramework

No BS AI projectile Dodge
Open Cities

Prisoner Cart Fix

Pure Waters
QUASIPC

Race Menu

Race Menu High Heels

Remodeled Armor CBBE

Rich Skyrim Merchants

SOS
SLIF

SexLab Aroused

SexLabFramework

Hentai Pregnancy (Bodymorph Scaling)

SkyHUD

SkyUI

SLAL

Tannin and Smelting Experience
UIExtensions
Unlimited Amulets and Rings
USSEP

Weightless

XMSSE
ZAZ

I love this mod and got it work before, at one point, and I'd loved to have my Argonian filled to bursting once again. Mind lending a hand?

• 4 weeks later...