Oh Srende, you are so great at these focused mods that fill these specific needs. ^_^

I wonder if you've thought about some compatibility with Deviously Helpless? As in, if my girl gets inflated too much she qualifies as helpless to that mods, so bandits can just run up and have their way... using the same conditions as with Devious Devices, such as if she drops her weapon or the like.

Great mod idea either way!

Hahah :D Well, it's pretty much a small side project that I was experimenting with after reading something somewhere here. That does sound familiar though...

Hadn't thought of that, but would be rather easy to have, say some additional weapon drop chances on the drain events. Checking for player inflation while starting the scene would work as well, but dunno if that fits too well. I have some plans to add more effect on this, slowing down the fuller you are. As currently that only happens once past the "bursting" point explained in the description. Would make it easier for the bandits to catch you, especially with some fixes in DH 1.14 ;)

^_^ I'm the beta tester for this. I'm grateful to have gotten an early shot at playing it, as I love cum-related mods, be it impregnation or just cum in general, like this one. =O Hey Hun, is this the same version I last tested, or do I need to redownload it? = ^_^=

There are some fixes yes :)

Hi,

I am a MOD user and translator from the SkyrimCitizen fourm. I want to introduce this MOD to our Chinese players, so could I have the permission to translate it into Chinese?

I will post your name and the original location here to our fourm, and also the translated files.

I can also give you the translated text to help you make the official Chinese language version.

Thanks!

Sure, go ahead. Currently most of the text are straight in the scripts though, making translation a bit harder. I'll see if I can change it to use translation files at some point.

Maybe in the future at least is there a way I can disable this mod in the mcm menu?

Yeah, might as well add that to make it easier to temporarily disabled, just hadn't got around to it yet.

There are four scripts start with sr_, though be careful not to touch the Strings used internally and not shown to player, that will break the mod. Almost all strings outside the config are shown through notify() so that will narrow it down.

I love this mod so far, but I did notice a couple of things (not sure if it is just me though, since I don't see anyone else mentioning them)...

1. When filled to bursting, my character doesn't seem to slow (though I do get the debuffs to health etc.)
  2. My character moans when filled to bursting, but it stops when I zone into another location.

Otherwise this is awesome - Thanks for making this!

I love this mod so far, but I did notice a couple of things (not sure if it is just me though, since I don't see anyone else mentioning them)...

1. When filled to bursting, my character doesn't seem to slow (though I do get the debuffs to health etc.)
  2. My character moans when filled to bursting, but it stops when I zone into another location.

Otherwise this is awesome - Thanks for making this!

The slowing down starts quite subtle actually. Every 30 game mins after the burst effect starts, it tries to deflate. If that fails, you take some damage, your screen flashes and you get slowed down more. Currently for it to fail you either are in a SL scene or are wearing a plug from DD blocking it.

Mm, I don't remember adding any moaning in there, I was planning it but didn't actually add anything yet.

Guest privateuser99

well i coded function that does this mod into my faites des bebes - into unreleased beta version..... without need of other mods.

Hi,

I am a MOD user and translator from the SkyrimCitizen fourm. I want to introduce this MOD to our Chinese players, so could I have the permission to translate it into Chinese?

I will post your name and the original location here to our fourm, and also the translated files.

I can also give you the translated text to help you make the official Chinese language version.

Thanks!

Sure, go ahead. Currently most of the text are straight in the scripts though, making translation a bit harder. I'll see if I can change it to use translation files at some point.

Maybe in the future at least is there a way I can disable this mod in the mcm menu?

Yeah, might as well add that to make it easier to temporarily disabled, just hadn't got around to it yet.

I have done the first Chinese language version. This is the link:

http://bbs.skyrimcitizen.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1115

Then I give you the SST files created via _TESVTranslator about them...

Some of texts in script files have no translated because I am afraid of that would affect on the good running...

Thanks!

FillHerUp-b0.83-chs.7z

sst.7z

Looking at that, it looks like you translated "creature", which is actually used in checking if the Sexlab animation used was a creature animation. That will break the creature support. Other than that, most of it was just logging that won't show up in game, but won't break it or anything. nice :)

Yes, there's lots of joining names and multiple strings together. Those aren't really shown in the game, they are just log messages to help me troubleshoot. No need to worry about them :)

I'll have proper translation files for next version though (whenever that is).

Guest Jenova23

Are they supposed to just pee it all out I does not seem to be doing the correct animation it would also be cool if there was a puddle of sperm on the floor.

There wasn't really any animations in Zaz made specifically for this purpose, so I adapted the peeing ones yes. I'll add the puddle to the list ;) I think it should be possible similar how blood splashes are done, but I need to look into it more so will take a while if it appears :)

There wasn't really any animations in Zaz made specifically for this purpose, so I adapted the peeing ones yes. I'll add the puddle to the list ;) I think it should be possible similar how blood splashes are done, but I need to look into it more so will take a while if it appears :)

You could change the blood splatter textures from 'Crimson Tide' to white. Then use a similar framework as 'Enhanced Blood Textures' to trigger a 'bleed' which will place the textures over the floor.

You could also do a version that gets progressively sperm out of his mouth,  during or after last animation stage of all oral/blowjob/deepthroat animation ? :)

would be Magnificent..! :blush: 140628123854589968.gif

like.. Hentai-style.. :D1225876602933.jpg27542902229d.jpg

See from minute 10 and 20 sec. for Cum Inflaction http://motherless.com/g/all_toons/27240A0

Mm, only having the body compatible will show the scaling while naked yeah, but to have it while wearing armor, you'll need the armors compatible as well. There's the HDT compatible version of CT77's armor pack in nexus, which is based on the remodeled pack by MAK. And while it's a different body name, I'm using a custom preset pretty close to basic CBBE with bodyslide2 :P