Awesome mod. Is there any chance you could add oral positions as an option for adding cum? I personally wouldn't care if it had it's own tracking system or if it just used one of the other two, though it would be kinda cool if it had it's own deflation animation.

Possibly, I've thought about it a bit, as it needs some way to handle the deflation etc. Perhaps slowly just have that pool decrease as it gets digested? :P

Great mod.

Requests/suggestions: Any way to control the speed of deflation, aside from choosing when it starts? It seems to take quite awhile for me. I'd like for it to take a long time to begin, but then to finish quickly.

Also, any chance that you could prevent draining when plugs are equipped, or add an MCM option for this?

Does this work just for the player? The only actor on the list is my female character.  I've allowed Female Cum in Sexlab so it should be working for NPCs, right?

It works for me, tried having my follower mate with a giant and the visual effect was obviously there as well on the actor list.

Although I also tried lesbian sex with my character once but that didn't have any effect. Haven't tried it again though so dunno if that's intended or not.

Solution maybe for if you decide or someone else decides to add support to Beeing Female mod just maybe when you become pregnant then to have this mod disable itself or something of that nature.

Oh Srende, you are so great at these focused mods that fill these specific needs. ^_^

I wonder if you've thought about some compatibility with Deviously Helpless? As in, if my girl gets inflated too much she qualifies as helpless to that mods, so bandits can just run up and have their way... using the same conditions as with Devious Devices, such as if she drops her weapon or the like.

Great mod idea either way!

Awesome mod. Is there any chance you could add oral positions as an option for adding cum? I personally wouldn't care if it had it's own tracking system or if it just used one of the other two, though it would be kinda cool if it had it's own deflation animation.

Possibly, I've thought about it a bit, as it needs some way to handle the deflation etc. Perhaps slowly just have that pool decrease as it gets digested? :P

You could have the excretion be brown anal digested semen; ugh, don't do that though. *barf

What body should I get for this? Any bodymods with bigger butts that support belly inflation?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/511-psb-pregnancy-scaling-body-for-bodyslide2/

Based on the CBBE body (so use a CBBE body texture) it's configurable in body slide so u can adjust the butt to whatever u like.

Don't know if there's a unp variant out there but some other users on this forum might be able to help u with that if u prfer unp.

^_^ I'm the beta tester for this. I'm grateful to have gotten an early shot at playing it, as I love cum-related mods, be it impregnation or just cum in general, like this one. =O Hey Hun, is this the same version I last tested, or do I need to redownload it? =^_^=

The animation sometimes doesn't trigger especially for followers, could there be potential conflicts with other mods that also trigger animation?

Have been running it with Defeat and getting a lot of followers not responding or can't attack bug.

im going to test this along side Beeing Female. 

let us know how it goes

Ok, from what ive seen it works fine alongside Beeing female.

filled my char up with a troll and then forced a pregnancy and set it to 3rd trimester. the only thing that happened was the body would (as explained in earlier posts) switch between the size of the belly expelling the cum and the actual pregnancy. Definetly a keeper for me. especially with the Animal Mansion mod! cant wait to see the effects after that

Does this work just for the player? The only actor on the list is my female character. I've allowed Female Cum in Sexlab so it should be working for NPCs, right?

Any character. The menu just lists the player always, but others only when affected.

Great mod.

Requests/suggestions: Any way to control the speed of deflation, aside from choosing when it starts? It seems to take quite awhile for me. I'd like for it to take a long time to begin, but then to finish quickly.

Also, any chance that you could prevent draining when plugs are equipped, or add an MCM option for this?

Speed: hadn't though about that, could add a toggle to always drain fully.

Plugs: already supported ;)

The animation sometimes doesn't trigger especially for followers, could there be potential conflicts with other mods that also trigger animation?

Have been running it with Defeat and getting a lot of followers not responding or can't attack bug.

The expelling animations don't have a 100% chance of triggering.

Hi,

I am a MOD user and translator from the SkyrimCitizen fourm. I want to introduce this MOD to our Chinese players, so could I have the permission to translate it into Chinese?

I will post your name and the original location here to our fourm, and also the translated files.

I can also give you the translated text to help you make the official Chinese language version.

Thanks!

Does this work just for the player? The only actor on the list is my female character.  I've allowed Female Cum in Sexlab so it should be working for NPCs, right?

It works for me, tried having my follower mate with a giant and the visual effect was obviously there as well on the actor list.

Although I also tried lesbian sex with my character once but that didn't have any effect. Haven't tried it again though so dunno if that's intended or not.

I got a question I've been trying to get mods that affect the belly node to work with my HDT CBBE body built with bodyslide 2.  But even though I see it has belly nodes(used NIFskope and saw nodes labeled as such as well) and bodyslide showed it had weighting.  They never work.  Do I really have to try and build a body with the Pregnancy scaling body, body type?