Ah Sorry, Sleepy, I made a mistake :)

For sure it's:

ActorRef.SendModEvent(.....) and the last argument must be removed. I've corrected the Post above

@Uriel: Well, there is an Skyrim internal Update Timer... but It seems it makes problems, don't know why. Right now, this can only be fixed with the "Reset Player" function (or maybe somehow else)

I made many backup functions to solver this problem but they don't seems to work >.<

// Edit: Something is kidding me.... Since 4 hours I try to load a savegame ..... none of the "auto save" savegame is working anymore... I haven't changed anything - yesterday (2014) everything was working well.

A new game can be started and some older savegames can be loaded, but those takes ages to load... even the new game takes above 2minutes... same when i change the location. And for some reasons, all childrens has been deleted in older savegames.

I have also console message "variable not found:", reset mod corrects temporally this.

Maybe it's related to this, I don't know.

[01/01/2015 - 03:11:28] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp67"
stack:
[Active effect 17 on (00000014)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.InitState() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?
[Active effect 17 on (00000014)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 107
[01/01/2015 - 03:11:30] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp67"
stack:
[Active effect 17 on (00000014)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.InitState() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?
[Active effect 17 on (00000014)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.InitValues() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 241
[Active effect 17 on (00000014)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 111

Hum it's strange, this console messages appears after upgraded to 2.2beta and started my new game, I had a 100h+ save with 1.14 and I have never seen this messages.
Between my old and new game, I have juste add RCOTS Children of The Sky, Dangerous Nights, SexLab STDs, The Sisterhood of Dibella and I have upgraded SD+.

So, maybe new BeeingFemale version have a conflict with another mod, I don't know why this messages disappear if I reset BF.

Thank you very much for your incredible work ;)

And sorry for my funny English...

Ah Sorry, Sleepy, I made a mistake :)

For sure it's:

ActorRef.SendModEvent(.....) and the last argument must be removed. I've corrected the Post above

@Uriel: Well, there is an Skyrim internal Update Timer... but It seems it makes problems, don't know why. Right now, this can only be fixed with the "Reset Player" function (or maybe somehow else)

I made many backup functions to solver this problem but they don't seems to work >.<

// Edit: Something is kidding me.... Since 4 hours I try to load a savegame ..... none of the "auto save" savegame is working anymore... I haven't changed anything - yesterday (2014) everything was working well.

A new game can be started and some older savegames can be loaded, but those takes ages to load... even the new game takes above 2minutes... same when i change the location. And for some reasons, all childrens has been deleted in older savegames.

The save game script cleaner has saved my game more than once.  Did you give that a shot.  Also helps to make a clean save after removing a mod that is giving you issues.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

I've already removed BeeingFemale completley and still no loading.

I've completley uninstalled Skyrim and reinstalled it again - and everything is perfect again. Now only the most neccessary mods are installed to run BeeingFemale.

Except a few little object is none logs, everything is clean.

And this also gave me the chance to write an "Install Guide" - and updating all mods to the latest version (skse 1.7.2, Random Sex, SkiUI, ...)

The only problem I have now is, that my own Developer-Software won't work anymore :) Now I can't edit the Skyrim scripts anymore.... but I bet I can fix this, too.

after a pregnancy got terminated due to violence (shouldnt run into bleak falls barrow after dragonstones when pregnant) I fast forwarded with the sleep menu a couple of days to get rind of the abortus. After a lengthy "hurt and kneeling" animation I got stuck standing on the bed and couldnt move. Luckily opening the console and type enableplayercontrols gave me back my mobility.

However, while it would be somewhat less immersive, an option to turn off animations in case you freeze after them or they cause CTDs would be nice.

I have a question, why (to enable creature pregnancy) uncheck the box?

I know, its standing there, but it might confuse a few people when they see that.

Also I cannot get rid of my child (actor), he keeps stalking and pushing me.

tried regular console commands, but they obviously dont work: He's no follower, officially. Disable didn't work either.

Talking is not giving me any option.

So is there any way to make him stay somehow?

Last question: can creatures you birthed have sex with you? because they can grow, right?

Selenia First shalt thou press a button. And that button shalt be regular 8 button, not on numeric keyboard no functional like F8. Seven shalt thou not press, neither press thou nine. Once the button eight on the regular keyboard, that represents eights number, be reached, thou shalt see the BF widgets in their sight.

Selenia First shalt thou press a button. And that button shalt be regular 8 button, not on numeric keyboard no functional like F8. Seven shalt thou not press, neither press thou nine. Once the button eight on the regular keyboard, that represents eights number, be reached, thou shalt see the BF widgets in their sight.

The previous version worked.

In this I changed several times the shortcut keys, but even so the widgets not appear.

The previous version worked.

In this I changed several times the shortcut keys, but even so the widgets not appear.

the change shortcut keys function does not work in the beta yet, use the original key <the regular 8 key, not the 8 key on the number pad, nor the F8 key>

First of all big thanks for this mod. I have two questions:

1. sanitary napkins - I created them at forge - but when I wear it, I remain naked - panties are "invisible". I tried it in v1.4 and also in b2.2. Meshes and textures are in proper place - I can see that panties have two textures clean and bloody. Mesh looks also OK in viewer.

2. menstrual blood - I saw on some pictures that during menstruation character have blood on her thights - but not in my case.

What are requirements for these two functions?

I´m using only one "body" eye candy mod: Alt Navetsea UNP Seamless body replacer - can be this the reason of both problems? Thanks in advance for any suggestions or advices.

P.S.: I will be glad if somebody who experience normal functions of above mentioned features can post his mod list.

W.

Unofficial Skyrim Patch
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch
SexLabFramework.v159c
papyrusutilv28
Alt Navetsea UNP Seamless
BeeingFemale_1_14
BeeingFemale_2_2b
BetterDarkBrotherhood-25941-1-9
BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio
Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life
Devious Devices: Assets
DeviousDevices-Integration-2.8.3
Deviously Helpless
FNIS Sexy Move    Animation
Fuz Ro Doh 60-14884-6-0
Lush Trees and Grass Environmental
Osare Underwear 1_0-14294-1-0
SDPlus301
SDPlus30Addons
SexLabAroused_V16
SkyUI Unassigned
SLDialogues10
SNLydia-19923-
SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.034
TDF Aggressive Prostitution - v2_2_5_2
W.A.T.E.R - Water And Terrain Enhancement Redux    Environmental
ZazAnimationPack_Main_V0600
ZazAnimationPack_Patch_V0601
ZazAnimationPack_Textures_V0600

Heya peoples - to celebrate the fresh new year, have some BFAP v1.3 :)

Updated / Fixed Features:

• Separate armor restriction checks for players and NPCs. 'Too tight' messages are different for player and NPCs as well.
Note: Not really sure how to handle NPC re-dressing. Would their vanilla behavior cause them to automatically re-dress once the armor check script removes it? Companion inventory control is well and good for your companions, but I'm none too keen on manipulating NPC inventories.
  • MCM Options to control NPC comment tones to avoid busting some people's immersion when one of their friends practically calls them a dumb knocked up slut. 0% will omit meant comments, 100% will cause no changes to the original comment spectrum.

New Features:

• Idle NPC / Companion comments when they are pregnant. Separate MCM variable slider included to control frequency of NPC comments. These comments will more commonly fire with companions; not really sure about regular NPCs though, as they are running on vanilla scripts most of the time, and are hardly considered idle. Either way, greeting subtype dialouges will typically override them.

post-27178-0-68289700-1420393579_thumb.jpg

• Apprentice Restoration Self and Target Spell to heal your unborn by 25%. I believe Beeing Female was supposed to heal the baby whenever you drank a potion or cast a healing spell on yourself. If it does, then the magnitude is too low to be practical, and resting until the baby is healed takes too much time. This spell should serve as a good placeholder until something formal is released.
  • NPC Belly Node Update touch spell. Not sure if it does accelerate the node updating process, but it doesn't appear to be instant.

As most changes alter scripts baked into saves, will require a clean save.

BFAP v1.3.rar

First of all big thanks for this mod. I have two questions:

1. sanitary napkins - I created them at forge - but when I wear it, I remain naked - panties are "invisible". I tried it in v1.4 and also in b2.2. Meshes and textures are in proper place - I can see that panties have two textures clean and bloody. Mesh looks also OK in viewer.

2. menstrual blood - I saw on some pictures that during menstruation character have blood on her thights - but not in my case.

What are requirements for these two functions?

I´m using only one "body" eye candy mod: Alt Navetsea UNP Seamless body replacer - can be this the reason of both problems? Thanks in advance for any suggestions or advices.

P.S.: I will be glad if somebody who experience normal functions of above mentioned features can post his mod list.

W.

Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch

SexLabFramework.v159c

papyrusutilv28

Alt Navetsea UNP Seamless

BeeingFemale_1_14

BeeingFemale_2_2b

BetterDarkBrotherhood-25941-1-9

BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio

Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life

Devious Devices: Assets

DeviousDevices-Integration-2.8.3

Deviously Helpless

FNIS Sexy Move    Animation

Fuz Ro Doh 60-14884-6-0

Lush Trees and Grass Environmental

Osare Underwear 1_0-14294-1-0

SDPlus301

SDPlus30Addons

SexLabAroused_V16

SkyUI Unassigned

SLDialogues10

SNLydia-19923-

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.034

TDF Aggressive Prostitution - v2_2_5_2

W.A.T.E.R - Water And Terrain Enhancement Redux    Environmental

ZazAnimationPack_Main_V0600

ZazAnimationPack_Patch_V0601

ZazAnimationPack_Textures_V0600

Is that your load order? if so is it totally wrong.

I have tested the napkins and they work fine, for PC and for NPC.

Heya peoples - to celebrate the fresh new year, have some BFAP v1.3 :)

Updated / Fixed Features:

• Separate armor restriction checks for players and NPCs. 'Too tight' messages are different for player and NPCs as well.
Note: Not really sure how to handle NPC re-dressing. Would their vanilla behavior cause them to automatically re-dress once the armor check script removes it? Companion inventory control is well and good for your companions, but I'm none too keen on manipulating NPC inventories.
  • MCM Options to control NPC comment tones to avoid busting some people's immersion when one of their friends practically calls them a dumb knocked up slut. 0% will omit meant comments, 100% will cause no changes to the original comment spectrum.

New Features:

• Idle NPC / Companion comments when they are pregnant. Separate MCM variable slider included to control frequency of NPC comments. These comments will more commonly fire with companions; not really sure about regular NPCs though, as they are running on vanilla scripts most of the time, and are hardly considered idle. Either way, greeting subtype dialouges will typically override them.
  • Apprentice Restoration Self and Target Spell to heal your unborn by 25%. I believe Beeing Female was supposed to heal the baby whenever you drank a potion or cast a healing spell on yourself. If it does, then the magnitude is too low to be practical, and resting until the baby is healed takes too much time. This spell should serve as a good placeholder until something formal is released.
  • NPC Belly Node Update touch spell. Not sure if it does accelerate the node updating process, but it doesn't appear to be instant.

As most changes alter scripts baked into saves, will require a clean save.

Thank you :)

I will test if it works to install in one current game :)

Same as the last time.

It is not hard to restart BF and reset it as it was before.