27 minutes ago, xarvenius said:

so iam not alone with the mcm forgetting things, just that my bf mcm resets to default everytime i load a save.

the only thing That unselects is "allow creature", everything else remains. I have even tried saving the settings, and if I load the settings they all fill in properly, but if i save and reload, all my custom setting are still there EXCEPT "allow Creature". Which has led to another issue, If an NPC or my PC gets knocked up by a creature, unless I play all the way thru the entire pregnancy without stopping, at the end of said pregnancy, all i get is notification of birth, no actor, baby item or soulstone are created.

6 hours ago, Ragnarokj said:

Do the babies become children eventually or do you have to get an addon for that?

No, the baby items/actors stay in the same shape as they are born. You might need another mod to take care of that.

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if this mod is still being supported but I have come across an issue.

For almost all of my saves, except for 1 which is a high elf character (not sure if this has to do with it), everytime I open up the "information" tab under the MCM for BF 2.8.1, it says "NONE". So I can't see the sperm info, what stage that char is in etc. However, when I press the show widget key configured in the MCM, the widgets do show up shortly and it is the only way I can see any info.

One possible reason that may have something to do with this issue is that only my high elf character was a game saved before installing BF 2.8.1 whereas all the other saves have been new saves since the addition of BF 2.8.1. I do use latest LAL to start new saves but I'm not sure if this poses a problem?

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but is there a quick fix for this?

T

Greetings everyone

I've fixed some problems for BeeingFemale SE and I've converted BeeingFemale to BeeingFemale VR!

But for the VR Version I have to wait for PapyrusUtil VR...

The .dll files must be compiled for SKSE VR first (but finaly SKSE VR was released ^^)

The SE Version will come as soon as I made a RS Children AddOn .... I couldn't convert the original AddOn to SE :frown: ... but finaly it is working... the Translation files are fixed, I've converted the lates Patch to SE and so on :smile:

On 4/26/2018 at 5:48 AM, mangalo said:

I just started a new game with the latest patch (v9 if I'm not mistaken) but unfortunately the HUD issue is still there.  Usually, that couple maker widget won't appear when I load the game but as soon as I reload a save, there it is...

Try toggle off both Debug mod in Sexlab and BeeingFemale debug matchmaker. Save and load.

Must report one odd issue.

Never seen it before. Dont know why it happens. But it is odd.

All npc:s that uses the system body, those will belly node work fine on. Arissa that uses her own body, I use the UNP overhaul on her, and clothes works and not her body.

Did have issues whit Vilja, same there, solved by give here the body that I have made for the female follower I have stopped working on. (Unp Special 4K) She looks stunning :tongue: But it works.

Any one seen anything like that issue, there only belly node works on npc that uses the base installed body? Need to mention that all followers have bellynode, have checked the nif files.

17 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

Must report one odd issue.

Never seen it before. Dont know why it happens. But it is odd.

All npc:s that uses the system body, those will belly node work fine on. Arissa that uses her own body, I use the UNP overhaul on her, and clothes works and not her body.

Did have issues whit Vilja, same there, solved by give here the body that I have made for the female follower I have stopped working on. (Unp Special 4K) She looks stunning :tongue: But it works.

Any one seen anything like that issue, there only belly node works on npc that uses the base installed body? Need to mention that all followers have bellynode, have checked the nif files.

Hi Uncle,

I'm realy not the body expert, but all I know, UNP diesn't have the belly node by default. Only the UNP with TBBP.

You can overwrite the body file of the follower with a TBBP body...

In Skyrim you can make CBBE as default body, but also create a custom race with a custom body like UNP... then you have both in the game... CBBE as default and a UNP follower.

I hope, this was what you was asking for :smiley:

Yes you are correct, that is why I did check the nif files since I was confused and it have worked fine whit Arissa and Vilja before. All bodys in my system have belly node. Have double and triple checked. Simply refuse to use it if it dont have it. There was also some other followers that it did not work whit. Have not checked them.

Did se it the issue the first time when I did install patch V2 from Bane_Master.

Yea I can give all npc the default system body, easy to alter it in the nif file. But then the follower dont look like the modder have think she would look.

I dont want CBBE, Think that one is dull. I use UNP Special and 4K on all and Leyenda skin. Even 4K on all males :tongue:

Give me some time for checking this little more. Need to hammer ClearanceClarence little and ask him what he have done whit his overhauls. The same goes for Sofia the funny, it dont work on her to.

Oh wait, he have removed it. Is it now the time to remove the Thumbs up for his work?

Did give up to use the overhauls, since they dont work anymore for some reason. Reinstalled them whit different options. No avail.

So I made one for Arissa instead. Same as I did for Vilja. And my own not published follower.

And now she also have one vagina that works :tongue:

On 4/29/2018 at 11:25 PM, Crooltool said:

the only thing That unselects is "allow creature", everything else remains. I have even tried saving the settings, and if I load the settings they all fill in properly, but if i save and reload, all my custom setting are still there EXCEPT "allow Creature". Which has led to another issue, If an NPC or my PC gets knocked up by a creature, unless I play all the way thru the entire pregnancy without stopping, at the end of said pregnancy, all i get is notification of birth, no actor, baby item or soulstone are created.

I have the same problem.

The "allow creature" deselect at random. I wanted to become pregnant from Tirk the Riekling. Put sleep impregnation from companion to 100 %, fertility to 100 %. Wait a good time of the cycle and have sex every hour with Tirk (each time check the "allaow creature" and enable it when deselected). It took me two complete cycles to become pregnant. Sadly an encounter with draugr (I have draugnarok installed) killed the baby.

What's the "infection" that's mentioned in the faqs? I have had since the beginning where my overall hp is lowered in the red but I see no debuff in the passive spells list? Is this why I can't get rid of it? Right now I think I'm down 40 hp.

For some reason whenever I load a save some options in the first menu are deselected, so I have to reselect them every time I start the game again or even die. What could be the reason? I'm running the patch which I installed on a fresh new start. Updating to newest patch doesn't help.

Another issue that I've had since the beginning is that I don't see the third trimester buffs when they should occur. I have the feeling I still get them, but the game doesn't mention them in my spell buff list. Does anyone know what the infection effect does exactly? Pretty sure I might have it, but can't cure it because it's not officially mentioned.

2 hours ago, Ragnarokj said:

Another issue that I've had since the beginning is that I don't see the third trimester buffs when they should occur. I have the feeling I still get them, but the game doesn't mention them in my spell buff list. Does anyone know what the infection effect does exactly? Pretty sure I might have it, but can't cure it because it's not officially mentioned.

Do you have Bane_Masters latest patch?

That part is fixed.

Development Feature Request: Hey folks I'm wondering if it is possible to make a patch/plugin to change how Beeing Female handles male orgasms using SexLab gender instead of the Beeing Male buff/spell effect. Intent is to have two specific outcomes for better handling of group sex events and futa content.

1. When groupsex happens (threesomes - fivesomes) have every actor with Sexlab Gender = Male apply the Beeing Female Cum effect to every actor where SexLab Gender = Female. Presently this effect happens where one male cums in one female as part of the animation. This means that in a threesome or orgy females can get impregnated by any number of the males involved in the animation and lots more fun of "who's the father?"
    1. Note: I know this may not play perfectly well with SexLab Separate Orgasm, but one thing at a time.
  2. To more accurately support Futa content and such use the SexLab Gender = Male instead of the Beeing Male spell effect to trigger the Beeing Female cum effect. This would allow any number of gender switching, futa mods, player succubus quest, to use Beeing Female's superior impregnation and pregnancy system without having to turn on female to female cum within the sexlab settings to make this work.

Any folks who have the ability or interest in this please advise...

Hi,

i have a problem, in the "impregnate" category, the player option said "player is deactivated"...

i miss something? it's a bug?

Thanks in advance!

10 hours ago, mesrune said:

Hi,

i have a problem, in the "impregnate" category, the player option said "player is deactivated"...

i miss something? it's a bug?

Thanks in advance!

It should be that if you are playing male, but not if you play as female.

You need to tell us more.

7 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

It should be that if you are playing male, but not if you play as female.

You need to tell us more.

oh, i'm sorry... :')

so, i'm playing a male character!

but, why i can't impregnate my follower or my spouse?

On 5/6/2018 at 2:25 PM, user9120975435 said:

For some reason whenever I load a save some options in the first menu are deselected, so I have to reselect them every time I start the game again or even die. What could be the reason? I'm running the patch which I installed on a fresh new start. Updating to newest patch doesn't help.

I had to go back to V7 of the patch and start a new game otherwise creature pregnancy was unusable, this issue has been brought up several times in the forum but no solutions posted other then to rollback to v7 and start a new game.