Horgasm (Riding Horse/Orgasm Mod) V1.1 (06/22/15)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Thank you for this mod, Kajiirah!! It works "as is" in SSE!

For those who would like an ESLified version they can install into SSE, I converted the plugin to SSE Form Type 44 so that I could flag it as an ESL (ESP-FE) and repackaged it for SSE installation. To install it, just drag-n-drop the 7z file into your mod manager, or extract it directly into your Data folder. Because I made it an ESP-FE, it will not take up a slot in your load order.

Horgasm_Fast_(Redone) SSE.7z

In this little demo video, I have Mounted Arousal in SLEN turned all the way up to 20 (normal is 4 or 5), so what you see hear is both SLEN and Horgasm working together. Juicy. :classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

For those who would like a version they can install into SSE, I converted the plugin to SSE Form Type 44 so that I could flag it as an ESL (ESP-FE)

FWIW, you don't need to convert to set the ESL flag; Form 43 ESPs with the ESL flag set work just fine.

In fact, you can set the ESL flag on pretty much anything. I set the ESL flag on the over-8-year-old Form 15 Darkstalkers Felicia armor mod I attached to 

; it works just fine.

The ESL flag is just a bit flag in the header that wasn't defined until SE; LE and VR can see it, but they don't know what it means, so they ignore it.

20 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Thank you for this! It works "as is" in SSE!

For those who would like a version they can install into SSE, I converted the plugin to SSE Form Type 44 so that I could flag it as an ESL (ESP-FE) and repackaged it for SSE installation. To install it, just drag-n-drop the 7z file into your mod manager, or extract it directly into your Data folder. Because I made it an ESP-FE, it will not take up a slot in your load order.

Horgasm_Fast_(Redone) SSE.7z 653.73 kB · 12 downloads

In this little demo video, I have Mounted Arousal in SLEN turned all the way up to 20 (normal is 4 or 5), so what you see hear is both SLEN and Horgasm working together. Juicy. :classic_biggrin:

I remember using this mod a while ago, this is exactly what skyrim was made for!

Which first person view mod are you using?

3 hours ago, Player80 said:

this is exactly what skyrim was made for!

Especially when used with my Dildaddle, right? Or did you not notice that... I can't believe I'm the only person excited about my Dildo-Saddle! I've been trying (and failing, until last week) to make it for months!

3 hours ago, Player80 said:

Which first person view mod are you using?

meh321's almost-perfect Immersive First Person View.

20 hours ago, ChaosTheorist said:

FWIW, you don't need to convert to set the ESL flag; Form 43 ESPs with the ESL flag set work just fine.

I took it as a given that since there is no such thing as an Oldrim ESL (or ESPFE) that I would need to update the plugin to flag it. Serves me right for assuming. Thanks for the info.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 1:47 PM, evilblade said:

Hey, folks!

Is it in anyway possible to trigger an SL orgasm event when the mod makes an orgasm sound?

That would make it perfect, wouldn't it. If I knew of a way, I would add it. Sadly, hooking SexLab (or SL Aroused Redux) to register the Horgasm event is several steps above my pay grade. *cries and touches herself*

On 2/7/2021 at 1:19 PM, ChaosTheorist said:

In fact, you can set the ESL flag on pretty much anything. I set the ESL flag on the over-8-year-old Form 15 Darkstalkers Felicia armor mod I attached to 

; it works just fine.

The ESL flag is just a bit flag in the header that wasn't defined until SE; LE and VR can see it, but they don't know what it means, so they ignore it.

Just to clarify for the crowd, if you use xEdit to do it, you can flag even non-ESL-compatible plugins as ESL.  Obviously a bad thing to do, but possible.

Form 43 ESL-flagged ESPs (aka ESPFE or ESP-FE, for the FE memory location all ESL-enabled plugins use) are the gold standard of compatibility between LE/SE.

• 4 weeks later...

I like your style, Vyxenne. Thanks! Downloaded.

I use the mod "Ride Sharing" (SSE). That means I can have a passenger 'mounted' (ahem) right behind the player in the saddle.

What I'd love is for Horgasm (or SLEN or both) apply to the passenger so s/he also eventually orgasms as well. With visual results if poss.

Is this possible?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2021 at 2:48 PM, 4nk8r said:

Just to clarify for the crowd, if you use xEdit to do it, you can flag even non-ESL-compatible plugins as ESL.  Obviously a bad thing to do, but possible.

Not sure what you mean. SSEEdit refuses to save the ESP if you just set the ESL flag but didn't successfully compact the FormIDs to be FE-compatible:

[00:00] Saving: WW_LadyLiberty.esp.save.2021_03_29_18_09_04
[00:00] Error saving WW_LadyLiberty.esp.save.2021_03_29_18_09_04: Record [ACHR:05008D5A] (places AAA_LadyLibertyNPC "Lady Liberty" [NPC_:050012D3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeBluePalace "Blue Palace" [CELL:00016A04]) has invalid ObjectID 008D5A for a light module. You will not be able to save this file with ESL flag active
[00:00] Errors have occured. At least one file was not saved.