[WIP] BaZoongas Workshop

Vitriks

First post updated.

Excellent Work on the HeatWave4 dress, I love it!!! just a quick question: If i want the black transparent version, what do i rename in the mesh file? More accurately is there a number assigned for said dress in the textures folder?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks again Vitriks!! I have all your armor mods in game and i think they are excellent, thanks for the uploads again ;) Looking forward to more of your work :)

Not sure if others are having this problem, but when I use the heavy metal armor, whenever the wearer gets decapitated the armor is "removed" from the body and dislocated to float somewhere in the air. The armor follows the head that flies off.

Also great models by the way, thanks alot!

First post updated.

Excellent Work on the HeatWave4 dress' date=' I love it!!! just a quick question: If i want the black transparent version, what do i rename in the mesh file? More accurately is there a number assigned for said dress in the textures folder?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks again Vitriks!! I have all your armor mods in game and i think they are excellent, thanks for the uploads again ;) Looking forward to more of your work :)

[/quote']

For Transparent effect you need to edit nialpha property of the mesh and alpha channel of the texture. There was a skimpy tutorial on nexus.

First post updated.

Excellent Work on the HeatWave4 dress' date=' I love it!!! just a quick question: If i want the black transparent version, what do i rename in the mesh file? More accurately is there a number assigned for said dress in the textures folder?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

[/quote']

For Transparent effect you need to edit nialpha property of the mesh and alpha channel of the texture. There was a skimpy tutorial on nexus.

Ah thanks very much, I will have a look into it and see what I can figure out, thanks again

This thread where I post information about mods I'm currently working on.

Mostly mixing stuff and converting to CHSBHC body mod' date=' with working weight slider.

[19.02.12 UPD] Finish HeatWavev4 Dress and Night Princes

[spoiler= HeatWavev4 Dress CBEE SH BBP]

[spoiler=Screens]b5b4eeaf0e5affd14210262fc0c4bd76.jpg

[spoiler=Info]

Just convert it for new hair release. Help heat 4. Also there is few texture variants, so if you want one, rename it to Dress06.nif and Dress06_n.nif.

[spoiler=Download]

http://www.mediafire.com/?5i0b3jobkzoh7ch

[spoiler=Mod I used]

Original Author: YangYang (HwDress Mod)

New Author: EttienneV (Xelus) (HW Dress Custom Mod)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[spoiler=Night Princes Outfit CBEE SH BBP]

[spoiler=Screens]

d38f3bc1864274b0a36e83313a07cb15.jpg

[spoiler=Info]

Just a totally random port for gaining some experience. Help night 4. Didn't make small body, so 100% variant only. And I leave original textures so you can use them if you don't like chest cloth gap.

[spoiler=Download]

http://www.mediafire.com/?swvba4lmfj85s6d

[spoiler=Mod I used]

NightPrinces from Hentai_Mania_episode1

Nightingale boots restyle by newermind43

Guardian armor from Vindictus by elculous

[spoiler=Pink Butterfly CHSBHC BBP]

[spoiler=Pink Butterfly Video][video=dailymotion]

[spoiler=Pink Butterfly Black version Screens]

b83788cedecc46c3e195b7bf49b099b6.jpg

[spoiler=Pink Butterfly Screens]

>

5a589b11ff11a52d1404852f0b3f0b52.jpg

[spoiler=Info Id Bugs]

I will make a darker version soon. Help pink 4 to get id's. Can be and Craftable Upgradeable. There is a armpits texture glitch while holding the two handed weapons.

[spoiler=Download]

Pink version http://www.mediafire.com/?6nxp2cpbrxxm8uc

Dark Version http://www.mediafire.com/?wm6pcx6fh4f65q2

[spoiler=Mods I used]

Stripes_Elite_Armor

Mini_Micro_Bikini

Lethal Majesty

Airy Armor

[spoiler=Heavy Metal CHSBHC BBP][video=dailymotion]

Download Upgradeable and Craftable. Removed tail. Help heavy 4.

Optional mesh with tail. Require the main mod. Download

First ported (last owner) by mods247.blogspot.com original name Tera_HEF_H16-mods247HelfH16V2

OIL GOLD TATTO AND SKIN THAT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN BAGGING ME OUT

http://www.mediafire.com/?invqqiy2j1lz215

femalebody_1.dds - skin

femalebody_1_s.dds - gloss/shine/oil effect + gold tatto

My other mods.

Doomed Valkyrie CHSBHC BBP

NPC Red Dress CHSBHC BBP

Off topic Question of the tread (loverslab style): Why "motorboating" means doing it by mouth? I'm just getting another picture when I'm thinking about boat. :P

I AM NOOB -.- so plz tell me how to get the other colours!!

I don't want to be a pooper for anybody but I recommend vitriks to keep working on new content rather than re-working them for another body mod' date=' atleast once the modder is willing to. The armours are already compatible with cbbe anyway so doing so will be a bit of waste of time, but they have their perks... just not big enough.

[/quote']

[first post here on LL] I'd have to agree with the above stated remark....this is some top quality work...flat out, If you really want to get the stuff for another body style then I'd suggest understanding how much you ACTUALLY want it and learn to convert over yourself. Simple search bar "idiot's guide" type of inquiries will get you the software, tutorials...videos (youtube....c'mon now...)!!! and the more difficult or time consuming things we can be graced upon by the uploads of things such as we're seeing here!

(Hoping this can achieve [doubtful though] two goals. stop so many posts asking for CBBE conversions (keep in mind, it's my favorite as well...) and give a somewhat unique way of indirectly saying.......THANK YOU!)

Great Work Again!

Germ Loc, Slander, Grimey, (whatever It is you don't know me as from whatever places on the web I'm never at. doesnt matter, refer to me indifferently... =);)

You make some of the sexiest pieces of clothing I've seen. Ever consider fashion designing IRL? I'm sure your clothing would sell itself.

I not making them, I mix and port stuff. And when slut like outfits will fashion mainstream style I will admit that earth is paradise =P

First post updated.

[/quote']

Ah thanks very much, I will have a look into it and see what I can figure out, thanks again

In you description of the mod; "Also there is few texture variants, so if you want one, rename it to Dress06.nif and Dress06_n.nif." So I believe you mean the texture files not the .nif files, the Dress06 texture files are the one recognized by the esp and used.

For anyone confused the only 2 dresses not included are the transparent versions, The other colours are listed below along with their corresponding file names

dress01.dds and dress01_n.dds - Black with yellow

dress02.dds and dress02_n.dds - White

dress03.dds and dress03_n.dds - Pink

dress04.dds and dress04_n.dds - Purple

dress05.dds and dress05_n.dds - Black with pattern

dress06.dds and dress06_n.dds - Red (the default texture the mod uses)

dress07.dds and dresso7_n.dds - Green

so if you want the White Dress rename dress02.dds and dress02_n.dds into Dress06.dds and Dress06_n.dds. See the picture below for comparison

EDIT: The transparent ones work save for the fact that they are not transparent T01 is white and T02 is black with red lacing

Also I tested with other re-colours (from Oblivion) and they work as well, just rename them to Dress06 and Dress06_n

some other re-colours here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?18f8irgsmuxrx7n

post-6077-13597873242224_thumb.jpg

Really great work, love your mods.

OIL GOLD TATTO AND SKIN THAT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN BAGGING ME OUT

http://www.mediafire.com/?invqqiy2j1lz215

femalebody_1.dds - skin

femalebody_1_s.dds - gloss/shine/oil effect + gold tatto

I think that you've uploaded the wrong files. The tattoos are in white not gold.

Would be awesome if you or someone else could reupload it whit golden color.

Tried to change color myself in photoshop, but I can't get the same golden color that you have.

Archived