[WIP] BaZoongas Workshop

Vitriks

This thread where I post information about mods I'm currently working on.

Mostly mixing stuff and converting to CHSBHC body mod' date=' with working weight slider.

[13.02 UPD] Finish Heavy Metal armor.

[spoiler=Heavy Meta CHSBHC BBP][video=dailymotion]

Download Upgradeable and Craftable. Removed tail. Help heavy 4.

First ported (last owner) by mods247.blogspot.com original name Tera_HEF_H16-mods247HelfH16V2

My other mods.

Doomed Valkyrie CHSBHC BBP

NPC Red Dress CHSBHC BBP

Vitriks, what music did you use for this video? Its awesome, and I want it :P

Got it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs3FOb70wd0

Very nice :)

*Give a cookie to Trykz* Anyway too many off-topic.

My new creation (Mod Mix) Pink butterfly. Well it's more actually like White Butterfly V2 but I will call it pink :P (Yeah' date=' butterfly in my head) Any Bright ideas for improvements?

[spoiler=Original Idea']

a8128730113398a0e721b8a8bf2b5529.jpg

M4Uime5p.jpg

cqqS7WwP.jpg

vtW0Z9Ce.jpg

1yRU4XDT.jpg

make the stocking transparent? or somewhat like lingerie and connected to skirt

can u make the glove long enough to cover the glitch in hand part?

make the stocking transparent? It's Long Boots. Or you saying I need to actually add stockings. I don't like boots, but couldn't find better one. Stoking connected to skirt, hmm... :-/

Gloves just optional. But sure I can fix it.

make the stocking transparent? or somewhat like lingerie and connected to skirt

can u make the glove long enough to cover the glitch in hand part?

make the stocking transparent? It's Long Boots. Or you saying I need to actually add stockings. I don't like boots' date=' but couldn't find better one. Stoking connected to skirt, hmm... :-/

Gloves just optional. But sure I can fix it.

[/quote']

long boots? the picture too dark i cant see it

aw too bad its long boots if its stocking i want like these and add some string thing connect to skirt

I really like those boots. I'm gonna hand paint the laces in black on the White Butterfly boots :)

The only suggestion I would make for the current project, would be to darken down the jacket, waist wrap, and the boots to match. But is that a g-string I spy with my good eye? LOL.... nice :cool:

I wish you could make it for cbbe v3

If you switch switch slider to 50 % or less you will get your cbbe shape.

And I'm doing it DMRA style. For me cbbe pretty basic. But I agreed that Cherry body not perfect. And it's originally designed for BBP animation support.

And I don't understand why you whining so much, all my cbbe mods work fine on CHSBHC.

And Yeah, I wish all modders create armor based on CHSBHC with working weight slider :sleepy:;)

I wish you could make it for cbbe v3

If you switch switch slider to 50 % or less you will get your cbbe shape.

And I'm doing it DMRA style. For me cbbe pretty basic. But I agreed that Cherry body not perfect. And it's originally designed for BBP animation support.

And I don't understand why you whining so much' date=' all my cbbe mods work fine on CHSBHC.

And Yeah, I wish all modders create armor based on CHSBHC with working weight slider :sleepy:;)

[/quote']

All hail the enlightened one

Wow Vitriks, guess I need to check your work more often! Cause this is some awesome stuff. I myself tried to port a couple tera armors, but had some issues. I still have one WIP, but the "rear" end is all jacked up lol. Thanks a ton for the heavy metal!

I would love to see more tera armors converted, if at all possible. I think drakishar is working on the Castanic, but for CBBE. I do use some CBBE armor with my CHSBHC, but there is some issues with clipping (its totally random, some armors have no issues, but some say boots clip, or skin on the hip area is odd, or neck line clips). When I get some more time I will try to convert some to CHSBHC, but your much better than me lol. I'm working with a guy from another forum named Nimbonius, who's converted a decent amount of the basic armor to CHSBHC.

That's nice as a replacer, but armors that are custom, or just way higher quality than the base skyrim armors I would like to see converted more so. Mainly cause its a sales point to show off the body, and get more people to do great work for it lol. Without clothes/armor mods to assist a body type, the body type will disappear :(

That's why I was trying so hard to figure it all out, but again I'd rather leave it up to pros like you :D. Great work again, and thanks a ton!

Edit:

Medusa thanks you for adding to more sexiness:

medusa_lemenias_by_silvist-d4pscgk.png

*ugh using my deviantart account, cause its the only site that can handle quality images, without running out of space lol*

Really talented guys create stuff from scratch.

Btw will you be doing the more armored version as well like in the pic?
I'm not interested in it because 100 % copy-past thing. I'm trying to mix things. But I like Tera Castanic F H02 top and bottom part, just need to come up with some pants replacer (original one is bonekillers).

I hope you dun mind me adding the heavy metal armor to my list?

Do as you please =)

And I was gonna post it somewhere, but the might don't like micro bikini, so I leave it here.

>

5a589b11ff11a52d1404852f0b3f0b52.jpg

Archived