This is a bit off-topic, but how do you include the images directly into your comment? I had to go through another site to get them on here.

Click the "More Reply Options" button when you compose a message, then you'll have a place you can select a file to upload ("Browse..." button) a button to get the file once you've selected one ("Attach This File" button) and a link to use to position it exactly in the message where you want it or you can just let it be at the very end.

After selecting and uploading a file (and optionally placing it in your message) you can select and upload additional files and of course remove files already uploaded.

I am still having some problem with EFF in V6, but right now I am tryin to update EFF to beta version 1st, see if that fix problem.

what's EFF's problem?

that being said, next update has tweeks to Bind Will to further improve "make this person docile" including PlayerFollowerFaction and an attempt to make fighting things stop fighting.

[edit] also we're on v8 now.

I am still having some problem with EFF in V6, but right now I am tryin to update EFF to beta version 1st, see if that fix problem.

what's EFF's problem?

that being said, next update has tweeks to Bind Will to further improve "make this person docile" including PlayerFollowerFaction and an attempt to make fighting things stop fighting.

Extensible Follower Framework, I use this as my follower manage mod, after I blind followers will, then dismiss them and release them, they will lose follow me option when I talk to them again, if I blind them again then talk to them, the follow me option is back.

I will update to V8 and EFF 4.0 beta to test again, see if the problem gets fixed.

what's EFF's problem?

Extensible Follower Framework, I use this as my follower manage mod, after I blind followers will, then dismiss them and release them, they will lose follow me option when I talk to them again, if I blind them again then talk to them, the follow me option is back.

I will update to V8 and EFF 4.0 beta to test again, see if the problem gets fixed.

that is because people who are will bound *cannot* move unless you move to marker them. EFF must be detecting that, which is pretty awesome. i will be adding an option soon to allow bound people to move, which means "follow me" should work.

it will probably have to be the form of another spell, toggle restraint or something, so that you can lock them down again after bondage.

This is really FUN! I installed this alongside Soulgem Oven. Did you know that if you hang Uthgerd upside down, inseminate her with about 30 gems, wait a while and then have her give birth.... she looks like an upside down PEZ dispenser! 

:)

I kid you not.

I think one of the things I like about this is that I can restrain someone and when I release them... they're not even MAD at me! 

what's EFF's problem?

that is because people who are will bound *cannot* move unless you move to marker them. EFF must be detecting that, which is pretty awesome. i will be adding an option soon to allow bound people to move, which means "follow me" should work.

it will probably have to be the form of another spell, toggle restraint or something, so that you can lock them down again after bondage.

I don't understand this part, I take a follower off display and release them, then dismiss them, they lose the follow me option, blind them again they get the option back but still can't move, so after asking them to follow me again then I release them, everything works as usual......ahhhhhh that really mess up my little head :s , I am just gona wait for the next update to see how it works out.

I don't understand this part, I take a follower off display and release them, then dismiss them, they lose the follow me option, blind them again they get the option back but still can't move, so after asking them to follow me again then I release them, everything works as usual......ahhhhhh that really mess up my little head :s , I am just gona wait for the next update to see how it works out.

interesting. at one point i was removing them from follower status when released so that they would go back to the way life was for them, but then i ended up commenting that code out, so they should theoretically be a follower for life at this point until i add a checkbox option.

;; remove them from the follower faction if they were not a game based
	;; follower already.
	If GetIntValue(who,"dcdm_GameFollower") == 0
	;	who.RemoveFromFaction(FactionFollower)
	EndIf

i commented this out because i realised anyone who played before i added this would break their housecarls. so, technically, they should be your follower for life right now.

got sexlab aroused working, just need to add mcm options to tweak and enable.

Curious, but how did you do it? Did you use the direct StorageUtil method or did you figure out how the API worked?

no but now i am curious to what that means. is there a way to do it without depending on sexlabaroused.esm? because this next version will probably require sexlabaroused.esm or [probably] ctd. i'd love to not actually require it.

it turns out, sexlabaroused is dumb in that its packed in a bsa. why would you pack a FRAMEWORK into a bsa?!?! damned stupid imho. i had to extract it into my data directory for creationkit to do its things.

i've added two options:

• self bondage [does nothing | lowers arousal | raises arousal]
  • self bondage: has an orgasm at the end of the bondage

another thing i'd love to add is triggering the anal/vag plug vibrations in self bondage, but that would force this mod to depend on devious devices too. meh.

another thing i'd love to add is triggering the anal/vag plug vibrations in self bondage, but that would force this mod to depend on devious devices too. meh.

Sounds great imho. I'd suggest that you simply go the route Skyrimll has chosen and offer this as addon mod like with his stories mod where the ones using the milking harness which require devious devices are an optional additional mod.

could i get some beta testers for sexlab arousal integration?

1) install this.

display-model-9a.zip

2) mcm > display model > reset mod

3) go back into mcm, check out the new self bondage settings.

1 second in bondage lowers 1 exposure. so 100 seconds bound will basically reset your exposure (not counting the time-since-last-orgasm math, and there is an option to trigger that as well)

I bound the will of a vampire in Morvarth's layer and sent her to the location that I had picked, I didn't notice the follower part for the enemy vampire, but I'm sure that it worked, as I noticed it worked for Alva. Anyway I got back to the location I sent the enemy vampire.. and she still registered as an enemy, so I got the annoying combat music playing the whole time. Eventually I just resorted to starting from an earlier save, which is when I chose to bind Alva's will instead.

Anyway just thought I would let you know about that.. bug, I guess.

1) install this.

attachicon.gifdisplay-model-9a.zip

1 second in bondage lowers 1 exposure. so 100 seconds bound will basically reset your exposure (not counting the time-since-last-orgasm math, and there is an option to trigger that as well)

First time to install display model. Used 9a right off the bat.

The aroused feature works. Using both "Lower arousal" & "Increase arousal". (Kimy, it can be set both ways)

The "Arousal Orgasm" pretty much does nothing to the arousal points right? Just the sounds the pc makes? Letting you know in case there's supposed to be an effect.

When I actually do a Reset, the slave ring doesn't work anymore (for self). That's what Starbrow may be experiencing?

The bug doesn't affect npcs. After unequipping the ring, the spells work on them. It's the self bondage that cease to work.

what's EFF's problem?

I have EFF, once I bind and release I get the follow dialogue, but they won't follow, but I can summon them with a summoning spell, which I find is more flexible than the "move to spot" spell. I use the spot spell to move them. I have also loaded a Slave mod that has many slaves scattered around which I am collecting, the 2 mods compliment each other nicely. If you can make it work better with EFF that would be great, but I know that is a fair bit of work and you have already done a great job.

1) install this.

I did. The self-bondage ring doesn't seem to work anymore, at least not on an existing save. I put it on, cast the spells, nothing happens. Casting the spells on NPCs works, though.

Update: Created a new character, forged ring, used it - and it works. Seems the problem I mentioned above relates to existing saves or has to do with the update function in the MCM.

1 second in bondage lowers 1 exposure.

Shouldn't it rather do the opposite? :P

depends on your kink. some people can completely get off fighting the restraints. some people get totally turned on by fighting the restraints. if you've been in chastity for forever fighting what you cannot break may be the only release you get to keep your sanity. its a bdsm thing and it is different for everyone. least i can do is provide the option.

1) install this.

First time to install display model. Used 9a right off the bat.

The aroused feature works. Using both "Lower arousal" & "Increase arousal". (Kimy, it can be set both ways)

The "Arousal Orgasm" pretty much does nothing to the arousal points right? Just the sounds the pc makes? Letting you know in case there's supposed to be an effect.

When I actually do a Reset, the slave ring doesn't work anymore (for self). That's what Starbrow may be experiencing?

The bug doesn't affect npcs. After unequipping the ring, the spells work on them. It's the self bondage that cease to work.

sexlab arousal math is

arousal = exposure + (days since orgasm * some magic number that is not explained)

so enabling orgasm in display model not only shakes the controller at the end of the scene, but also makes sexlab aroused behave differently as though you've had sex. referring back to my comment above about bondage, it depends on how you want it to affect you. defaulting to off seemed to be the least gameplay effecting choice. if you orgasm too often the Lovers Desire buff will end up going away by the time you walk to the other side of whiterun unless you lowered all the exposure multipliers.

1) install this.

I did. The self-bondage ring doesn't seem to work anymore, at least not on an existing save. I put it on, cast the spells, nothing happens. Casting the spells on NPCs works, though.

Update: Created a new character, forged ring, used it - and it works. Seems the problem I mentioned above relates to existing saves or has to do with the update function in the MCM.

works for me

*resets mod*

"what the fuck."

it is not autofilling the quest reference PlayerAlias even though its told to. :(

i think i can fix it.