Would you mind a suggestion?

(How can Display Model be without Display Cases? What if some bandits will try to do some unmentionable things to our poor, sweet, helpless models? We must protect them!)

(Screenshot is a result of fiddling around with JPositioner. I don't know how actually complicated it could be.)

tsk.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/19/2018 at 8:36 AM, InsanityFactor said:

I was having a lot of trouble getting the MCM menu and scripts to fire with this mod, but I was able to fix it by putting this mod's esp above all the Paradise Halls esps (but under the esm, of course.) It seems they might have a little disagreement somewhere in there, put display model first and they get along.

Tried this. It did not work for me. Did you change anything else ? Im having the exact same problem. 

On 6/7/2018 at 5:42 PM, ArabianShark said:

I have this exact same issue. Crafting the Amulet of Control went fine, got a new dialogue option ("[DM2] Come with me..."), but, even though it elicits the "Of course!" response, it seems to do nothing, as the NPCs won't follow, display new dialogue options (such as to stop following) or lose the one they already had.

Is this my fault? What could I have done wrong?

i've got the same problem and can't find a fix. help

On 7/19/2018 at 4:45 PM, MstrN said:

Would you mind a suggestion?

(How can Display Model be without Display Cases? What if some bandits will try to do some unmentionable things to our poor, sweet, helpless models? We must protect them!)

(Screenshot is a result of fiddling around with JPositioner. I don't know how actually complicated it could be.)

tsk.png

I didn't know I needed this until now

I'm having a problem where the furniture moves when I reload a cell.

Example:

Load game in city.

Go to home.

Half of my "models" have teleported to random locations in the room, or sometimes just vanished completely.

It's like they're moving around when I'm not there and then "freezing" when I walk in. :P

Not sure if this is a Havok problem, an AI problem, or what....

EDIT: I'm thinking it's a Havok problem. One of my slaves just rose from a chair and the doll stand next to her teleported across the room.

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes the poles for example don't load, but sometimes they're there. Are those poses meant to be against a wall and thus have no pole, or is mischief afoot on my end? Everything else works normally and I left Jordis for example in the ankle-behind-ears chair for like two weeks to no sideffect. Just some of the poles for those poses are missing sometimes. (No red exclamation, no purple/white mesh, just a nothing)

9 hours ago, Tortex said:

Sometimes the poles for example don't load, but sometimes they're there. Are those poses meant to be against a wall and thus have no pole, or is mischief afoot on my end? Everything else works normally and I left Jordis for example in the ankle-behind-ears chair for like two weeks to no sideffect. Just some of the poles for those poses are missing sometimes. (No red exclamation, no purple/white mesh, just a nothing)

There are some that are meant to be placed against a wall, so don't have their own support pole. The cages category, for example, has each cage with its own pole for free-standing, and then all the same cages again with no pole for wall-mounting. After you select one with no pole talk to your display model, tell them to move, then go and stand where you want to hang them and press the shout key to move them there. It can take a bit of trial and error to get them lined up correctly, but it's worth it. Once they're lined up, hold the shout key down to finalise them as normal.

On 6/7/2018 at 6:42 PM, ArabianShark said:

I have this exact same issue. Crafting the Amulet of Control went fine, got a new dialogue option ("[DM2] Come with me..."), but, even though it elicits the "Of course!" response, it seems to do nothing, as the NPCs won't follow, display new dialogue options (such as to stop following) or lose the one they already had.

Is this my fault? What could I have done wrong?

I tried to place mod's esp above paradise halls esps, and its working!

23 minutes ago, Gin0 said:

So, I just tried to install it and get a load screen crash after 10 to 20 sec. Any ideas or experiences?

And before asking, yeah all requirement are installed ;)

Is it possible to mess up the installation?:classic_blink:

Did the crash happen before the main menu? That could be a requirement/loadorder issue. Try checking it with TES5Edit if that's the case.

48 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Did the crash happen before the main menu? That could be a requirement/loadorder issue. Try checking it with TES5Edit if that's the case.

no the crash happens after I load a save-game. And yeah I checkted it several times but no issues. 

But hey, if skyrim would work every time, it would be kind of boring, right? 

13 minutes ago, Gin0 said:

no the crash happens after I load a save-game. And yeah I checkted it several times but no issues. 

But hey, if skyrim would work every time, it would be kind of boring, right? 

It does keep it interesting. ?

By the way, does the crash also happen when start a new game?

Do you have memory patch/crash fixes installed?

Do you use an ENB?

3 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

It does keep it interesting. ?

By the way, does the crash also happen when start a new game?

Do you have memory patch/crash fixes installed?

Do you use an ENB?

Without doing anything else but loading a very early save game it worked for me! 

Thank you so much - even if the fix was quite simple in the end... Starting a new game would have worked too I guess

Lucky for me, but not for many other citizen of skyrim ; ) 

So again, thank you so much!!

5 hours ago, fred200 said:

Dead in the water? I have been running my own SE conversion for a few months now. Works well.

It is not a hard conversion - dive in.

So do I he was making a brand new version I was just wondering how it was going. Just incase you don't check out the forums heres a link 

dive in.

17 hours ago, rennex said:

So do I he was making a brand new version I was just wondering how it was going. Just incase you don't check out the forums heres a link 

dive in.

Oh wow....

Now I desperatly want to have that... Any chance that stuff can be made backwards compatible with Oldrim? 

Or will there be an update for this mod, too? 

23 hours ago, fred200 said:

Dead in the water? I have been running my own SE conversion for a few months now. Works well.

It is not a hard conversion - dive in.

Would you be willing to share how you did it? I tried to convert it myself (optimised nifs, converted the animations, used Creation Kit to make the plugin SE compatible) and all the dialogues and craft-able furniture is there however when I try to set pose nothing happens and my PC cant use the furniture either. Also my screen doesn't get the blue hue its meant to. Do you have to do anything else?

On 9/12/2018 at 12:42 AM, Nymra said:

Oh wow....

Now I desperatly want to have that... Any chance that stuff can be made backwards compatible with Oldrim? 

Or will there be an update for this mod, too? 

Would like to know this too. I bought Skyrim, and its expansion packs just to play around with LL mods since it was the most compatible version. Seems  I might have to keep track of the special edition when it gets on sale.

• 3 weeks later...