i am pretty confident it will be pc headtracking. my save was good for a while too, but then it started crashing on save and when i did get saves the screenshot with it didn't match when i actually hit save. and i am not the only one that found that issue. just turn it off in the mcm and get rid of it save yourself a lot of trouble. nothing else on sse has been doing it. just my 2 cents after losing all patience with it lol.

The older version of the pc headtracking and voice type mod seems to work well for se once converted. Version 1.4 I think it is, and still available in the old files on the download page. It's the one I was still using in original skyrim anyway, because the tracking is all I wanted. No mcm or voice functionality, with the tracking toggled on/off with either a scroll or lesser power.

I haven't got very far into se yet though, so I don't know if there are going to be any problems with it down the line. I've been sucked back into fallout 4 again.

Ok so I'm not the smartest. I put an npc  in a furniture and left her there. I guess I was supposed to tell her to stay. I did not. I also cast facelight on her so she would show well. Sadly now she's gone.  I thought it might have been that leaving her with the facelight made her invis so I removed it with the mcm. The mods mcm still tells me she is charmed and still in the furniture but for the life of me I can't find her. Any ideas?

45 minutes ago, Tacelam said:

Ok so I'm not the smartest. I put an npc  in a furniture and left her there. I guess I was supposed to tell her to stay. I did not. I also cast facelight on her so she would show well. Sadly now she's gone.  I thought it might have been that leaving her with the facelight made her invis so I removed it with the mcm. The mods mcm still tells me she is charmed and still in the furniture but for the life of me I can't find her. Any ideas?

if a npc got into the furniture with this mods dialogue she should stay without you having to tell her to.

anyway i do have a couple of ideas/thoughts

1 - there is various bugs that can cause "invisible" npcs (they are there just not visible for some reason), if you hover your crosshair over them you see their name.

what normally works for me to fix this (if it happens) is to leave the cell.  fast travel anywhere (even the same location i am standing at), re-enter the cell with

the "invisible" npc. 99% of the time if it was a "invisible" npc they are now visible (at least for me).

2 - mod called "Are You There" can teleport npcs to you (or you to the npc), use with caution though, it can potentially break your game if you "port" a npc

to you that you should not be able to reach yet (or if you teleport you to an npc in a location you should not be able to access). you will need to know 

what esm/esp actually provides the npc though.

On 2/8/2018 at 3:36 AM, darkconsole said:

display model will be a while. because i am dropping zap as a dependency the limitations i imposed to work with it do not exist, so i am making something new instead.

good to see you're still alive. I have to say that this is probably my central mod in my NMM where almost everything else i throw in will have to cross the display test before I decide to throw it out or not...

Your mod works well, and I appreciate the compatibility it offers with other mods with bondage. I find your interaction mode particularly interesting. I've been looking for a mod that allows you to actually interact with NPCs bound in various placed furniture or devices from various mods, such as using it to play specific animations involving specific devices via interaction. Example: Torture rack placed by your mod (or Paradise Halls Home Sweet Home) + FunnyBizness's TortureRackMissionary animation from the SLAL pack. Simple concept, yet there doesn't seem to be a mod that will allow for this universally. Your interaction mode, however, holds promise, I think; once you have the system more developed and out of the experimental stage, perhaps you would consider expanding it to other such bondage and furniture as I mentioned above? A suggestion if you will; I believe many users (myself included) would find such a framework very valuable. 

9 minutes ago, Nintendude1236 said:

Your mod works well, and I appreciate the compatibility it offers with other mods with bondage. I find your interaction mode particularly interesting. I've been looking for a mod that allows you to actually interact with NPCs bound in various placed furniture or devices from various mods, such as using it to play specific animations involving specific devices via interaction. Example: Torture rack placed by your mod (or Paradise Halls Home Sweet Home) + FunnyBizness's TortureRackMissionary animation from the SLAL pack. Simple concept, yet there doesn't seem to be a mod that will allow for this universally. Your interaction mode, however, holds promise, I think; once you have the system more developed and out of the experimental stage, perhaps you would consider expanding it to other such bondage and furniture as I mentioned above? A suggestion if you will; I believe many users (myself included) would find such a framework very valuable. 

I would like to see that, too...

14 minutes ago, Nintendude1236 said:

Your interaction mode, however, holds promise, I think; once you have the system more developed and out of the experimental stage, perhaps you would consider expanding it to other such bondage and furniture as I mentioned above? A suggestion if you will; I believe many users (myself included) would find such a framework very valuable. 

I believe Darkconsole answered this on the previous page here (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/34723-ill-take-the-display-model/?page=33&tab=comments#comment-2126759).

Display Model furniture uses custom models and animations, so it probably wouldn't be at all simple to expand it to detect SLAL packs and ZAP furnitures. 

2 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I believe Darkconsole answered this on the previous page here (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/34723-ill-take-the-display-model/?page=33&tab=comments#comment-2126759).

Display Model furniture uses custom models and animations, so it probably wouldn't be at all simple to expand it to detect SLAL packs and ZAP furnitures. 

Yes, I never imagined it would be simple. On the contrary, I'd always imagined it would be quite a large, time consuming undertaking. Interesting to see Darkconsole has already considered that matter. To my knowledge (last I checked), the drama involving t.ara seems to have smoothed itself by now. Perhaps there is still hope? Or perhaps not. The choice is yours of course, Darkconsole.

You probably already know this, but the devices, doll racks and such that are deployed inside prison cells (before imprisonment) disappear if I use, and exit them after getting imprisoned.

EDIT: Figured I could just use Additem menu to spawn the devices in after getting imprisoned. Silly me I guess.

I found a critical issue:

If you have used any of static (placeable) furniture even once you can not load your save any more. Never. CTD on load every time. Even after script cleaning.

Tested it only in Breezehome and only with "self bondage" option enabled.

P.s.:

I'm using this mod with "PetProject" ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4352-petproject/ ) but this is doubtfully a conflict.

P.p.s.:
Deinstallation of head tracking mod did not helped.

P.p.p.s.: Eah, just tested as much as i could. it's not iHud's or ImmersiveFirstPerson's or HeadTracking's fault. And it is happening only on static (placeable) furniture. Those in boxes.

2 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

If you have used any of static (placeable) furniture even once you can not load your save any more. Never. CTD on load every time. Even after script cleaning.

Tested it only in Breezehome and only with "self bondage" option enabled.

P.s.:

I'm using this mod with "PetProject" ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4352-petproject/ ) but this is doubtfully a conflict.

P.p.s.:
Deinstallation of head tracking mod did not helped.

P.p.p.s.: Eah, just tested as much as i could. it's not iHud's or ImmersiveFirstPerson's or HeadTracking's fault. And it is happening only on static (placeable) furniture. Those in boxes.

I have no problems loading a game after self-bondage with placeable furniture.  I just tried it using the cuffed chair, saving and loading work just fine after.

If you aren't already using Crash Fixes, I'd recommend trying that.  What you are describing sounds very suspiciously like the string-table bug corrupting your saves.

17 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I have no problems loading a game after self-bondage with placeable furniture.  I just tried it using the cuffed chair, saving and loading work just fine after.

If you aren't already using Crash Fixes, I'd recommend trying that.  What you are describing sounds very suspiciously like the string-table bug corrupting your saves.

Actually i'm using most of unofficial patches and different crashfixes avaliable on Nexus. And 3 different save cleaners. 

22 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

Like Reesewow, I don't have this issue. Saves load fine in my game after placing and using display model furniture. I can't say what the problem is for you (although I'm not using PetProject for what it's worth) but evidently it's not a problem that affects everyone using the mod.

23 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I have deleted most suspicious mods, cleaned the save. Have tried the cuffed chair and saved the game after successful use. Loaded it. Everything was fine. Removed the chair and placed it on the second floor with wooden pony and padded doll stand. Used the stand. In 10 seconds after release - CTD. Next time I tried to save before CTD. Save is unloadable: constant CTD. Same shit.

End now every time - CTD in 10 seconds after release from every piece of furniture.

18 minutes ago, Black Justicar said:

I have deleted most suspicious mods, cleaned the save. Have tried the cuffed chair and saved the game after successful use. Loaded it. Everything was fine. Removed the chair and placed it on the second floor with wooden pony and padded doll stand. Used the stand. In 10 seconds after release - CTD. Next time I tried to save before CTD. Save is unloadable: constant CTD. Same shit.

End now every time - CTD in 10 seconds after release from every piece of furniture.

We can't really help you without more information, such as your full load order and some papyrus logs of the problems happening.  All I can say is I do not have CTDs while using this mod at any point, even when I was testing the items with 5 of them set up in the same cell and using them back to back.

17 hours ago, Reesewow said:

We can't really help you without more information, such as your full load order and some papyrus logs of the problems happening.  All I can say is I do not have CTDs while using this mod at any point, even when I was testing the items with 5 of them set up in the same cell and using them back to back.

Found what causes the issue:

Issue was caused by "PetProject" mod. And its really weird, because "Display model" was mentioned as a "soft dependence" by the autor of "PetProject".

This conflict and not very stable work with "SexLab" can be a sign of that "PetProject" is outdated. And that is sad. I liked it.

Hi,

First off all i love this mod but i have a little problem.

Whenever i use Display model it breaks the option from Sexlab defeat to permanently tie NPC's. 

(they start sliding over the floor in the standard tied up animation)

This only happens when i install Display model. 

I'm clearly doing something wrong but i can't figure it out.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod works exceedingly well! I've been using it as a trophy collection for my dragonborn's home, so her house is full of Bandits, but I can't help but notice-

Whenever I have a captured person use pre-placed furniture, the furniture essentially becomes a "shadow" version of itself. To explain more clearly, the textures are all replaced with solid black. This doesn't happen wen I self-test the furniture, however, so I'm not sure what's going on here.

On 3/19/2018 at 6:24 PM, lurkwolf999 said:

This mod works exceedingly well! I've been using it as a trophy collection for my dragonborn's home, so her house is full of Bandits, but I can't help but notice-

Whenever I have a captured person use pre-placed furniture, the furniture essentially becomes a "shadow" version of itself. To explain more clearly, the textures are all replaced with solid black. This doesn't happen wen I self-test the furniture, however, so I'm not sure what's going on here.

i actually just accidentally discovered a fix for this today while working on SSE. i havent tested if it works on oldrim yet.