Hello, I don't know if i'm missing something or not...The milk production, does the character produce if you wait time? or just in normal time? My character has around 4 or 5 black soul gems and i set milk production to max ( just for kicks :P) and made it per day and waited. nothing. So i tried to standing around for a day and they started to grow although not all of it. Maybe I just don't understand the inner workings of this mod yet. help?

Hello, I don't know if i'm missing something or not...The milk production, does the character produce if you wait time? or just in normal time? My character has around 4 or 5 black soul gems and i set milk production to max ( just for kicks :P) and made it per day and waited. nothing. So i tried to standing around for a day and they started to grow although not all of it. Maybe I just don't understand the inner workings of this mod yet. help?

4 or 5 gems out of 30? she won't be producing milk very fast yet.

this is the data from Ultrasound (target) on lydia.

post-501843-0-29590800-1407399101_thumb.jpg

it *is* based on game time though, so if you wait 24 hours, then wait a few seconds for the trigger to recalculate (it only does it every 10 seconds) you should see an increase. if the ultrasound dialog is all 0's you need to mcm > reset mod.

Once you get the noUpdateBreast toggle, this is going to be my go-to pregnancy mod. :)

I did find an interesting tidbit. 

If you set max belly size to something like 1.5, and max breast to 2.5 (or whatever your preference in a size LARGE :) ), I set max milk production to 30 bottles a day and max capacity to 20. I set gem capacity to something small but useful like... 10, and then gemstation period to 2 days.

You get just a little bit of belly at max, but big, milkable boobs. You basically build your own milk farm. 

When you leave the farm you can increase max belly if you want so you see pregnant bellies, or you can ..... not! :)

Find a nice pasture in a safe place, combine this with I'll Take the Display Model, and you can have your herd all in one place just standing there waiting for you to return to milk them. You can Move to Marker, but not chain them or pillory them or whatever.

Oh.... man..... I just dreamed up an add-on for this.... :)

Just because I like the milk mod, but apparently a bunch of other people like it too... so here goes...

Dialogue:

PC: Would you like to be a Milk Maid?

NPC: Sure! What do I have to do?

PC: Well we have to get you pregnant first, but once we do that you get wonderful, large, milky boobs like mine.

NPC: Oh, I LOVE your boobs! I'm in!

Not sure how to do this next part, but...

A Milk Maid only needs 1 gem incubating in order to get max milk production. Her belly growth and boob growth are separate from Soul Gem Oven. The 2 mods could be "aware" of each other. 

Now, ideally, you could generate messages at certain levels of breast growth.... maybe something like...

at 25% of max: "So-and-so's breasts are looking quite lovely"

at 50% of max: "So-and-so's breasts are filling with milk"

at 75% of max: "So-and-so's boobs are attracting attention!"

at 100% of max: "So-and-so is ready for milking. Those tits are the talk of Tamriel!"

Maybe in an MCM you could list milk maids and their level of readiness.

Ideally, the messages could be read from an external text file, so they'd be user-configurable. (Kinda like how Apropos reads from text files only this would obviously be much less complex)

If an NPC is already a Milk Maid and you want her to stop being one for whatever reason:

Dialogue:

PC: I think you need a break. All of this milking is tiring.

NPC: Thanks. I was starting to feel like just another cow.

NPC is removed from MikMaid list, she gives birth to whatever gem she has (or it's just removed), her breasts return to normal size. 

So...

What if she's already pregnant from Soul Gem Oven?

--she keeps her existing gems, but milk production and breast growth are accelerated because her Milk Maid status means she only NEEDS 1 gem for max growth and milk production. Her belly shrinks to whatever the Milk Maids setting is (Milk Maid setting overrides SoulGem Oven), or.... toggle which one has control. There's your toggles for breast and belly updates. Put them in each MCM. Breast update control is on by default in Milk Maid add-on.

I *WISH* I was a coder.... :) 

4 or 5 gems out of 30? she won't be producing milk very fast yet.

this is the data from Ultrasound (target) on lydia.

attachicon.gif72850_2014-08-07_00001.jpg

it *is* based on game time though, so if you wait 24 hours, then wait a few seconds for the trigger to recalculate (it only does it every 10 seconds) you should see an increase. if the ultrasound dialog is all 0's you need to mcm > reset mod.

Ok, i think i understand now. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Could you add an option to disable the breast sizing so it does not conflict with other pregnancy mod.  I know you told us to choose one but I enjoy several different ones with different options.  They all work together if the breast and belly sizing did not conflict.

Thanks

Could you add an option to disable the breast sizing so it does not conflict with other pregnancy mod.  I know you told us to choose one but I enjoy several different ones with different options.  They all work together if the breast and belly sizing did not conflict.

Thanks

honestly i keep meaning to. and keep forgetting.

Hello, Just wanted to say awesome mod. Im looking forward to your updates everyday :). I did however encounter a small annoyance. Apparently my character gets stuck with the SGO gushing effect after sex. If i equip the SGO Gushing armor and unequip it again after via console then it will go away (otherwise it's permanent). I was wondering if you could perhaps add a check that will make the endless gushing go away after a few seconds. p.s im not using sexlab squirt.

Thanks

....'cause he's BUSY. He's typing furiously and coding new things and muttering to himself, "that damned chajapa has some good ideas..... I'll show those suckahs a milk maid mod....." *evil grin*

I created my character with 2.5 size then tried this mod. I love this mod, animations and multiple gems but I like my big chested characters.

I think this mod is conflicting with my extended race menu sliders. I change my L and R breast to 2.5 and when I exit race menu they return to 1

did you get pregnant before you decided to go up to 2.5

I created my character with 2.5 size then tried this mod. I love this mod, animations and multiple gems but I like my big chested characters. 

you wouldn't be the first to suggest my "remember what the character started as" code isn't working, even though i cannot make it happen myself. i may have to rethink how i did it. it wouldn't be the first part that magically started working right when i rewrote it.

Suggestions: I suggest you make the amount of cum-inflation adjustable, perhaps its probability, like the other two pregnancy mods out there. :3

I didn't like how in Hentai Pregnancy, cum inflation wouldn't occur while pregnant. I do like how Children + Soul Gems does that, but I love you insemination spell... I combine it with I'll Take the Display Model to have a breeding farm. c: I have two girls under my sway now, but I find more... and bring them back when I don't collect for myself.

Excellent mod so far though!

Thanks

....'cause he's BUSY. He's typing furiously and coding new things and muttering to himself, "that damned chajapa has some good ideas..... I'll show those suckahs a milk maid mod....." *evil grin*

next update, yo.

post-501843-0-85188200-1407489798_thumb.jpg

I think this mod is conflicting with my extended race menu sliders. I change my L and R breast to 2.5 and when I exit race menu they return to 1

did you get pregnant before you decided to go up to 2.5

i have identified a few issues. please test the attached version.

the next release will add an option to MCM to "Give Body Reset Spells"

casting this on yourself will delete all soulgem oven data about that character and reset the breasts to 1 and belly to 0. for npcs this will be fine. for your character, you will then be able to once again (sorry) fix your body with race menu.

after you have fixed it and have stood around for a few minutes to make sure it stays that way, leave the body reset spells enabled and go get pregnant. the first time you do you should see a message that says "initial body <character>" and confirm that it has stored the values you wanted.

then you can turn off the reset spells in mcm.

1) install this version
2) mcm > soulgem oven > repair > reset mod
3) quit mcm.
4) mcm > soulgem oven > repair > give body reset spells
5) cast the alternation spell reset character (self). this will reset your body to default values.
6) do what you want in showracemenu
7) wait a minute to make sure it sticks.
8) go get pregnant and watch for a message in the top left confirming it stored the sizes you wanted it to.
9) turn off mcm > soulgem oven > repair > give body reset spells

soulgem-oven-7a.zip

Not sure how hard it is to add more race-specific milk types, but I collected the stats for 3 races that aren't in the list currently:

Lunari Race:

+10 Archery

+9 Block, Light Armor

+8 1Hand, 2Hand, Speech, Restoration

Ningheim:

+10 2Hand

+5 Archery, Light Armor, Conjuration, Block, Restoration

Succubus Race:

+10 Stealth

+5 Speech, 1Hand, Light Armor, Alchemy

I'll be testing the 7a version in a few minutes.

Thanks for the updates!

7a works great in terms of playing nice with Long Life Milk Mod. 

To be safe, I made sure the character was milked to empty in SGO first, then turned off breast scaling.

Milk Mod can be enabled/disabled right in the MCM so I enabled it and ran character through all 10 levels. (Breasts get bigger at max for each level).

When done with Milk Mod, I again milked her to empty, disabled Milk Mod, and in SGO I re-enabled breast scaling.

SGO "took over" breasts which had reached max size while I was messin' with Milk Mod, and the breast nodes updated to reflect the size SGO figured they should be.

Everything appears to have worked flawlessly with SGO handing off control to Milk Mod as instructed and then taking control again once I switched back.

This is good.... VERY good. 

I appreciate the work you're putting into this.

Any chance for a toggle to not display the debug messages in the top left?

Also could you maybe add an option for just unfilled soul gems?

half the debugging messages have been removed in the latest version. i'm removing them as i catch them.