I'm having a problem with this. Every time my character changes armor, clothing, or has sex, which undress her, her belly node goes from normal of 1.0 size to 0.0. The same thing occurs after sex and the cum inflation begins deflating. I can manually set her belly higher but the cum inflation will always bring it down to 0.0 no matter what.

Is there any way to have your mod remember what the nodes were set to before it begins changing values and have them return to their original values instead of 0.0?

Also, the breast nodes are the same way, except for me they always go to 1.004### (# are other numbers I can't remember off hand.)

I'm also having issues with gems not growing for single digit day gemtation periods. No milk is accumulating either.

1a) each armor/clothing/nude may look different if they aren't bodyslided from the same base. and even then.

1b & 2) it actually is. and it uses it in the math as noted first time they have sex.

While a < who.Length && who[a] != None
		StoreInitialBodyData(who[a])
Float BreastAugment = ((GetFloatValue(who,"sgoMilkWeight") * (OptMaxBreastSize - InitialBreast)) / OptMaxMilk) + InitialBreast

4) this was fixed in today's update. mcm > reset mod.

are you using any other pregnancy mods like hentai or edafafs charusfsf? they are not compatible at all.

Ok I fix my save it broken but Ihave question

1.How do you count a day went soul gem grow ? I try to sleep it isn't  grow but I wait until morning it growing.

2.How many day when she can millking?

and you mod isn't work(soul gem don't grow up but when I reset mod It work 

I wasn't going by looks from the armors and clothes. I'm going by the numbers that racemenu is giving me when I open it up to check. I've run it on different save games and even a new game and set all my characters to 1.0 across the board on node values. Your mod drops the belly node to 0.0 in every case. If I change it back to 1.0 through racemenu, changing armor, clothing, or being undressed for sex causes your mod to start altering the belly node back down to 0.0 again. The only way around it is if I disable undressing in sexlab and never change what my character is wearing, or constantly going into racemenu to change the node settings every few seconds of gameplay. Neither of those options is feasible.

I just tried this for the first time. I've been using Soulgem Pregnancy. I like Soulgem Oven even better! Took me a couple of run-throughs to figure out settings for belly and breast growth, but I think I got it. 

Tell me if this is right, because this is how it looks when I adjust settings...

If I have max gems set to 30, and max belly set to 9.... she has to have 30 gems at max maturity to get the belly to "9".

If she only has 20 gems in her at max maturity... her belly is only going to get to about "6" (two thirds of 9).

I realize the math may be way more complex as they are growing and stuff, but does this look to be roughly correct?

I had a little trouble after the birth, in that I could no longer cast spells and my zoom in and out (wheel mouse) stopped working. Are you doing something with the toggle flying camera setting or something? The loss of control may have been my fault if that is true, as I'm real quick (TOO quick) to jump to console to try to "fix" something :) If you're hooking to the sexlab freecam setting then I'll have to actually change teh speed. I stopped using the freecam because it screwed up player controls :) Haven't turned it on in several versions of SexLab:)

If you could just add a "don't touch my boobs!" toggle (turn off updates for the breast node) this would be massively awesome as I could actually mess around with Long Life Milk Mod and still be pregnant. :) Right now I usually wait until pregnancies are done and over with before playing around with the Milk Mod. Which is PROBABLY a good practice anyways.

Nicely done so far. 

Oh and I deactivated Soulgem Pregnancy (in MO) and activated this ans loaded a save... complaint about the missing mod, but ran fine.

I wasn't going by looks from the armors and clothes. I'm going by the numbers that racemenu is giving me when I open it up to check. I've run it on different save games and even a new game and set all my characters to 1.0 across the board on node values. Your mod drops the belly node to 0.0 in every case. If I change it back to 1.0 through racemenu, changing armor, clothing, or being undressed for sex causes your mod to start altering the belly node back down to 0.0 again. The only way around it is if I disable undressing in sexlab and never change what my character is wearing, or constantly going into racemenu to change the node settings every few seconds of gameplay. Neither of those options is feasible.

there is zero code in there though that does anything like "on equipment change edit their body parameters" - the only equipment code present is "remove the chest piece while birthing and put it back on after" - so changing equipment cannot really be the actual trigger here. body parameters are updated every few seconds, though, regardless. maybe that is what you are really feeling.

i have a function in there already to completely reset an actor. i'll expose it in the next update, you can use it on yourself, fix the nodes, and try again to see if it properly remembers where you put them - if you are so inclined.

i know the memory is working ok, because i first made my girl with 0.4 breasts and then i got annoyed with myself and i had to do things to make my mod forget that lolol. 

did you try any of the other preggo mods before trying this one? see the last paragraph to the next quote.

I just tried this for the first time. I've been using Soulgem Pregnancy. I like Soulgem Oven even better! Took me a couple of run-throughs to figure out settings for belly and breast growth, but I think I got it. 

Tell me if this is right, because this is how it looks when I adjust settings...

If I have max gems set to 30, and max belly set to 9.... she has to have 30 gems at max maturity to get the belly to "9".

If she only has 20 gems in her at max maturity... her belly is only going to get to about "6" (two thirds of 9).

I realize the math may be way more complex as they are growing and stuff, but does this look to be roughly correct?

I had a little trouble after the birth, in that I could no longer cast spells and my zoom in and out (wheel mouse) stopped working. Are you doing something with the toggle flying camera setting or something? The loss of control may have been my fault if that is true, as I'm real quick (TOO quick) to jump to console to try to "fix" something :) If you're hooking to the sexlab freecam setting then I'll have to actually change teh speed. I stopped using the freecam because it screwed up player controls :) Haven't turned it on in several versions of SexLab:)

If you could just add a "don't touch my boobs!" toggle (turn off updates for the breast node) this would be massively awesome as I could actually mess around with Long Life Milk Mod and still be pregnant. :) Right now I usually wait until pregnancies are done and over with before playing around with the Milk Mod. Which is PROBABLY a good practice anyways.

Nicely done so far. 

Oh and I deactivated Soulgem Pregnancy (in MO) and activated this ans loaded a save... complaint about the missing mod, but ran fine.

max gems at 30, max belly at 9, she has to have 30 gems at max to get 9. this is correct.

if she only has 20 at max maturity... this is correct.

i am not hooking into sexlab settings for freecam, though i probably should be. i have not had any bad experiences but lots of people seem to think freecam is the cause of lots of issues in sexlab.

for the most part they should be swappable - however if you have one mod that makes your breasts 3.7 (or any number not the default) and that gets baked into your savegame, my mod will think that 3.7 is her natural size and go even larger. best to make sure your bodies are all normal before swapping out preggo mods.

I have to agree the healing effects and selling price is OP for low level ends, so why not let it scale up? Like something based on your sex diary, you could make certain semen from some NPCs have very powerful healing effect if they've fucked how many times and have low small one time effects if they're still virgins.

I really like that idea, and maybe certain NPCs and/or mobs would gave better semen based on how strong/important they are.

if i do anything with unique semens, i will probably just do the different semen based on what race it came from, like i already am doing with the milk.

Is it possible to add a cum deflation speed setting?

Another idea is change semen harvesting to a spell that you can cast while cum deflating, maybe like milking borrow a masturbation animation and decrease the belly in a jump on the action.

Would need a reballance if having multiple bottles per harvest, maybe have a chance to fail when trying to inseminate.

I'm ah... I've been pregnant with about 14 gems for about three days now, and have it set to produce 10 bottles of milk a day, but I can't milk out any at all by this point. Is it only towards the end of the pregnancy or something?

I'm ah... I've been pregnant with about 14 gems for about three days now, and have it set to produce 10 bottles of milk a day, but I can't milk out any at all by this point. Is it only towards the end of the pregnancy or something?

run Ultrasound (self) what do the milk values say?

if it says something like 0.00000, reset the mod in mcm and see if it goes up after that.

also yes, if all 14 gems are petty you wont make nearly as much milk as if all 14 gems are black.

Hey, here's a thought.... how about when I cast the spell on a target to milk them... they give ME the milk instead of me having to go take it from them somehow?

only game breaking issue with this is if you cast milk and then walk away like i do. i could make them drop the bottles on the ground... that could be amusing. just like the gems.

i have also enjoyed the mechanic of having to pickpocket them to steal their milk. oh no got caught run you perv runnnnnnnnn

run Ultrasound (self) what do the milk values say?

if it says something like 0.00000, reset the mod in mcm and see if it goes up after that.

also yes, if all 14 gems are petty you wont make nearly as much milk as if all 14 gems are black.

Oh I know it doesn't say 0.0. There's a bunch of non-zero numbers, all beneath the decimal point. I must still be too early in the pregnancy, because I know it's going up slowly.

As for the guy talking about having to take the milk bottles from them, open the console (the ~ key), click on the target, and type "openactorcontainer 1" and hit enter. This opens the character's inventory like they were a barrel. Or just cast 'bend will' on them again, because that makes them into a follower, at which point you can talk or trade.

In properties for script sgoScript_Controller I changed for SoulGemBlack value to SoulGemBlack instead yours SoulGemBlackFilled, etc. for grand, greater, common... Cean save and receive what I want. Maybe in MCM menu give user a choise to produce empty or filled gems.

What about I'm talking. :) Because I repeat that I do not see difference between black and grand (not great as I wrote in my previous post, sorry) filled gems.

Getting a bug where the cum drip effect never ends.

Using skyuis mfg console shows the [sgo] dripping active effect is no longer active, but the sgo_armordrippingcum is still equipped.

Can fix it myself with unequipitem, but as it's happened to 3 different npcs now I thought you might want a heads up.

Edit: It keeps getting requiped for some reason, I guess in your code (when it works) you add and remove the item entirely rather than just unequip?

first off the mod is great! love it!

secondly how do i birth the gems and milk my player character? do i need to do the spells from the console?

also the text for milking mentions a milker but when i do help milker or help sgo etc i can't find a milker.

i have made the ring at a forge but no milker is available to craft.

is this yet to be implemented or is my install screwed?

thx for any assistance ;)

Using skyuis mfg console shows the [sgo] dripping active effect is no longer active, but the sgo_armordrippingcum is still equipped.

Can fix it myself with unequipitem, but as it's happened to 3 different npcs now I thought you might want a heads up.

Edit: It keeps getting requiped for some reason, I guess in your code (when it works) you add and remove the item entirely rather than just unequip?

I believe I was experiencing that too

first off the mod is great! love it!

secondly how do i birth the gems and milk my player character? do i need to do the spells from the console?

also the text for milking mentions a milker but when i do help milker or help sgo etc i can't find a milker.

i have made the ring at a forge but no milker is available to craft.

is this yet to be implemented or is my install screwed?

thx for any assistance ;)

all the spells are in the power menu. the ones that are equipped to the shout button but not the shouts menu. they will be prefixed with [sGO] if they are missing, do reset mod in mcm.

yeah, the milker was the original concept from the original soulgem pregnancy mod that i dropped as soon as i found that awesome boob squeeze animation, so no milker is required.

I believe I was experiencing that too

looking at the code that does it... i feel like i may have not quite had the idea fully finished. i know exactly what i was going for i just didn't seem to have gone there. ill fix it in this next update.