14 hours ago, darkconsole said:

blame cell. i accuse him of anti-competitive practices with ssebbe at least once a week.

Yeah. Uncompetitive practices. That's it exactly :confounded:

I've set up a UUNP body for SE, everything seems to be working fine. But I'm also resigned about some inevitable change to BS/OS that will eventually break UUNP.

On 5/3/2018 at 11:59 AM, darkconsole said:

thats not a weight... thats a bodymorph... which i already said racemenu for sse doesnt support...

Why are you relying on a racemenu slider? You can just use SKSE functionality to change the blends for the belly node or transform it into Z/X.

2 hours ago, FootjobPrincess said:

Why are you relying on a racemenu slider? You can just use SKSE functionality to change the blends for the belly node or transform it into Z/X.

you are more than welcome to turn that nonsense into a working patch.

and paint cbbe for sse to have belly even though its already at the 4 weight limit.

Well, I am using Oldrim CBBE in SSE, which includes proper belly node, and Vanilla Outfits Bodyslided, which adds physics and belly nodes to all vanilla outfits.

These even did not require any converting process, such as NIF Optimizer. Plus, I am using other Oldrim CBBE cloth mods as well after just optimizing their meshes. It's that simple.

I am also using another pregnancy mode, which have been recently ported, and belly node and NetImmerse function worked without any problem.

I think CBBE SE won't be a problem in converting Soulgem Oven III.

I think it is the best pregnancy mod until now, so I really hope it could be ported to SSE.

On 9.5.2018 at 2:30 AM, sdsd8452 said:

Well, I am using Oldrim CBBE in SSE, which includes proper belly node, and Vanilla Outfits Bodyslided, which adds physics and belly nodes to all vanilla outfits.

These even did not require any converting process, such as NIF Optimizer. Plus, I am using other Oldrim CBBE cloth mods as well after just optimizing their meshes. It's that simple.

I am also using another pregnancy mode, which have been recently ported, and belly node and NetImmerse function worked without any problem.

I think CBBE SE won't be a problem in converting Soulgem Oven III.

I think it is the best pregnancy mod until now, so I really hope it could be ported to SSE.

It is working fine in SE, if you convert it properly. But most of the dependencies are in alpha/beta stage. And so some of the functions SGO needs to work with all features are not availible right now. 

On 2018. 5. 11. at 4:34 PM, Pfiffy said:

It is working fine in SE, if you convert it properly. But most of the dependencies are in alpha/beta stage. And so some of the functions SGO needs to work with all features are not availible right now. 

Well, I installed SL Framework Beta 2, ZaZ Animation Pack 8.0 Beta, Racemenu SE Alpha (with SKEE64 plugin that replaces NetImmerse Override) and Oldrim CBBE with Bodyslide for proper belly node. I am currently using Hentai Pregnancy SE and it is working just fine.

I know that UIExtensions does work but do not recognize mouse yet. Is there any more stuff that I have to convert by myself to utilize Soulgem Oven III?

18 minutes ago, sdsd8452 said:

Well, I installed SL Framework Beta 2, ZaZ Animation Pack 8.0 Beta, Racemenu SE Alpha (with SKEE64 plugin that replaces NetImmerse Override) and Oldrim CBBE with Bodyslide for proper belly node. I am currently using Hentai Pregnancy SE and it is working just fine.

I know that UIExtensions does work but do not recognize mouse yet. Is there any more stuff that I have to convert by myself to utilize Soulgem Oven III?

SGO checks the version of NioOverride. That script has to be updated to make it work with the SKEE plugin of the new Racemenu. Check SSE conversion tracking here on LL for more infos. I think tasairis posted a workig version of the script there.

9 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

SGO checks the version of NioOverride. That script has to be updated to make it work with the SKEE plugin of the new Racemenu. Check SSE conversion tracking here on LL for more infos. I think tasairis posted a workig version of the script there.

So, I met all the requirements (including unpacking the BSA file of UIExtensions to prevent CTD), and the game does correctly recognize Soulgem Oven, injecting SGO main menu, MCM and all that stuff. But the problem is that animation seems broken. Plus, FNIS SE shows this warning message:>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_dcc-soulgem-oven-000_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Is there any hkx file conversion tutorial in LL? I tried to find it, but I couldn't yet.

Edit: Never mind. I found the tutorial and managed to make Soulgem Oven work for SE. Thanks for your advice.

It seems everything is working fine, including SGO Main Menu, MCM, growth of gems, body scaling, milking or giving birth animations. No CTD at all.

One single problem I encountered is that products that go directly to player's inventory (Milk, Semen) correctly appear in the inventory. But, soulgems, which are supposed to appear between legs during birth animations, do not appear if 'Kick Dropped Items' option is ticked. It might be an issue related to scripts written in Oldrim environments, which summons gems during the animation, but I should keep trying to narrow down the reason.

If I untick the option, soulgem does appear but from sky, not proper location, and falls to the ground. Well, it might be better than not appearing at all.

It is also strange that Semen and milk bottles from NPCs appear correctly unlike soulgems, with the kick option ticked.

If script is the problem, well, it's outa my hand.

Or it might be related to conversion to havok 64, the new hkx format for SE, cuz the kick option is related to havok.

37 minutes ago, Cid86 said:

does this work on followers????

it also works on NPCs (but NPCs that respawn will probably lose their pregnancies).

Unique NPCs do not lose their pregnancy status

people like Followers, Gerdur, Jarl Elisif will not lose pregnancy status (and progress), but people like

randoms spawned bandits probably will after you have left the cell they are in.

I'm using the Sinead follower, but she's a custom race "SineadRace" more or less a copy of the Breton race. She only drops Milk not Milk: Breton, can the race be added to the system somehow via a patch? I'll do it myself if it only means changing a formlist or faction, but if it requires scripting then I'll go without.

I did have a look and added her race to the normalracelist, but no good. In game it just says she's not ready to give milk.

so I played around with the mod a bit, and if I understand correctly for a female PC the way to obtain cum alchemy ingredients is to use a respective menu option on a male character. There is no way to make it appear in the inventory after sex automatically?

7 hours ago, Pupkin said:

so I played around with the mod a bit, and if I understand correctly for a female PC the way to obtain cum alchemy ingredients is to use a respective menu option on a male character. There is no way to make it appear in the inventory after sex automatically?

Is picking it up off the ground too much work?  As far as I know there's no way to get it into your inventory otherwise.