23 minutes ago, johnny2by4 said:

i know this topic has probably been beaten to death, but i'm confused about how gender swapping works and searching isn't really clarifying it for me.  what would i need to do to get my female character to be able to impregnate another female npc when she screws them with a strapon (sos detachable dick)?  do i need to change the gender in sexlab?  wouldn't that default to make animation in all situations (like when paired with a male npc)?

again, sorry for asking what i'd imagine is a very tired question.

Try this:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/309-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/

You will need Schlongs of skyrim to use it. In SOS MCM you can the schlongify your female character.

Then you need:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/715-sexlab-gender-change/

This will add some spells that will change your character to have male gender but female appearance (+ schlong through the upper mod). You can now incubate other females. I never tried out if you can still give birth to gems though.

Caution:

By default the SOS futa addon will randomly assign females to have schlongs. For example 30% of the women you ll meet will be schlongified. In order to disable this, you need to untick/disable female schlongs for all races in SOS MCM:

Bild_001.jpg

Edited by btasqan
18 hours ago, darkconsole said:

re: all yall, i really need to see papyrus logs before you do the reset mod thing. i still suspect overloaded saves stack dumping.

Regarding SGO needing restart now and then.

I guess my log would have slowed down the page. So I loaded it into the attachement. That is about 3-5 min Gameplay. That was a save I made while SGO had stopped working. Note that labouring gems and milking work just fine, only the progression stops. I am not sure though if incubating is also broken during the time of this issue.

This are my Skyrim.ini settings btw.

[General]
sLanguage = ENGLISH
uExterior Cell Buffer = 16
uGridsToLoad = 3
sIntroSequence =
bBorderRegionsEnabled = 1
iLargeIntRefCount = 131072
fFlickeringLightDistance = 8192
bPreemptivelyUnloadCells = 1

[Display]
fShadowLODMaxStartFade = 1000.0
fSpecularLODMaxStartFade = 2000.0
fLightLODMaxStartFade = 3500.0
iShadowMapResolutionPrimary = 2048

bAllowScreenShot = 0
fSunUpdateThreshold = 2.0
fSunShadowUpdateTime = 0

[Audio]
fMusicDuckingSeconds = 6.0
fMusicUnDuckingSeconds = 8.0
fMenuModeFadeOutTime = 3.0
fMenuModeFadeInTime = 1.0

[Grass]
bAllowCreateGrass=1
bAllowLoadGrass=0
iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=5
iMinGrassSize=55

[GeneralWarnings]
SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning = One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, HighResTexturePack01.bsa, HighResTexturePack02.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2 = Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa
bInvalidateOlderFiles =1
SInvalidationFile =ArchiveInvalidation.txt

[Combat]
fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult = 0.0
fMagnetismLookingMult = 0.0

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=10.0
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=10.0
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=10000.0
iMinMemoryPageSize=256
iMaxMemoryPageSize=4096
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=4194304
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
bEnableProfiling=0

[Water]
bReflectLODObjects =1
bReflectLODLand =1
bReflectSky =0
bReflectLODTrees =1

[BackgroundLoad]
bLoadBackgroundFaceGen = 1
bSelectivePurgeUnusedOnFastTravel = 1
bBackgroundLoadLipFiles = 1
bUseBackgroundFileLoader = 1

[Interface]
fBookOpenTime = 500.0

[Actor]
fVisibleNavmeshMoveDist = 12288.0000

10 minutes ago, btasqan said:

Try this:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/309-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/

You will need Schlongs of skyrim to use it. In SOS MCM you can the schlongify your female character.

Then you need:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/715-sexlab-gender-change/

This will add some spells that will change your character to have male gender but female appearance (+ schlong through the upper mod). You can now incubate other females. I never tried out if you can still give birth to gems though.

Caution:

By default the SOS futa addon will randomly assign females to have schlongs. For example 30% of the women you ll meet will be schlongified. In order to disable this, you need to untick/disable female schlongs for all races in SOS MCM:

Bild_001.jpg

my only issue with that is that my character would always have a dick instead of equipping (or growing) one for sex with a female only.

6 minutes ago, johnny2by4 said:

my only issue with that is that my character would always have a dick instead of equipping (or growing) one for sex with a female only.

If you already have a mod for instantly schlongifying your character on the fly, then you just need the gender mod above. If not, you can try this:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/335-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/

+ the gender mod.

Edited by btasqan
2 hours ago, darkconsole said:

no, i just want to know. plus if people are going to keep posting about it but not try and solve it whats the point.

Good point.  Next time it happens, I'll have to save and turn papyrus logging on and reload - I don't have it on by default as it's like trying to read Klingon for me...

53 minutes ago, btasqan said:

it is going to take me some time to go through this, but, it looks like i might be right. you are dumping stacks. stacks that are dumping are stacks that are no longer processing, so if soulgem oven is in one of these stacks, cause of it or not, it will stop going. that is probably why the reset mod works, kicks off the processing loop in a new thread.

image.png

one thing i would suggest is going into the xpmse mcm menu and turning off the cloak effect, saving, reloading, playing a bit, saving, reloading, and posting another log. i often find it gumming stuff up...

image.png

additionally your Untamed has exploded pretty hard :'( so has Creature Framework :\

image.png

Edited by darkconsole
9 minutes ago, darkconsole said:

it is going to take me some time to go through this, but, it looks like i might be right. you are dumping stacks. stacks that are dumping are stacks that are no longer processing, so if soulgem oven is in one of these stacks, cause of it or not, it will stop going. that is probably why the reset mod works, kicks off the processing loop in a new thread.

image.png

additionally your Untamed has exploded pretty hard :'(

image.png

I also thought so when I looked at it this weekend. The good news is that it seems to occur when I fijit around with Papyrus memory settings. I have now lowered iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes to 307200. Do I need to lower iMaxMemoryPageSize too. It is at 4096 atm and I have to say, inspite of SGO and I guess some few other stuff behaving weirdly, I have been able to play without a single crash with these settings during the past 2 weeks.

If you have any suggestions how to minimize stack trashing let me know.

As for untamed, I am hosting all creatures that fought well at Dragonsreach. Atm I dont see myself dumoing any of them :). I have to say it is one of the best, maybe even the best pet mod out here for skyrim.

Edited by btasqan
22 hours ago, johnny2by4 said:

quick question, is there a setting in the MCM to disable soul gem impregnation of NPCs by anyone but the PC?  i've got mods that cause random sex between NPC and i somewhat fear that it will cause script lag issues if lots of NPC end up pregnant with soul gems...

the mod can handle a good number of people preg np due to way its designed u can also raise the times to check. for example it starts off at .20 for check time. for me i can get up to around 500 women preg before i normaly have to raise it

On 25/07/2014 at 2:01 PM, darkconsole said:
  • SKSE 1.7.3
  • ZaZ Animation Pack 6.07+ (6.11+ suggested)
  • UIExtensions (not, Extended UI)
  • SexLab 1.6.1+ OR SexLab 1.59c with PapyrusUtil 3.1 overwriting.
  • Racemenu 3.4.4 OR NiOverride 3.4.4
  • FNIS 5.4+ AND THEN RUN IT AFTER INSTALLING SGO3.

I have installed Soulgem Oven 3 and have all requirenemts above.

but I think I am missing something and may be you could clearify some stuff.

The pregnancy belly is working after much toil and frustration with body slide.

you say...

Birth Soulgems, Milk Milks.  - have not see any even after waiting 2 weeks ( I sleep for 2 weeks) - set to 6 days on SOG3

Now,  I have sex with her multiple times and MCM says 

Pregenecy count 1  

lactating count 1

Gems Incubated 72.xxxxxx <---I do not understand this ???

Gems Birthed 0

Gems conceived 0

Milk Produced 0.75 L

Multiple birthing animations to choose from.  - haven't seen any - set to 2 on SOG3

Transfer gems from NPC to PC or PC to NPC with new animation by llabsky.  - I do not see any options to do this

Insert gems to incubate them into bigger gems. - no options seen or any way to do it.

Level alchemy by milking yourself, level enchanting by birthing gems yourself. - ??? I play a male

Belly full of gems will encumber you. - hang on is this mod for the PC? I have been waiting for my Slave NPC (slave training mod) to give birt - LOL am I dumb or what?

hang on but my slave has a big belly and everything....?

Breasts drip milk when more than half full.  - not that I have seen - I have drips when aroused mod and that works fine.

Anyone know how to milk her?

Any help would be greatful.

Is this WIP? - does not really produce gems or milk?

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@padezaw

You should have UIExtensions installed, yes? Check your Powers tab. There should be one for SGO. Hotkey it, aim at your slave (as if you were going to activate her), and hit the hotkey. A wheel menu should appear that will allow you to do the things you need, such as get her to milk herself, give birth, insert gems... It will also allow you to, for a male (N)PC, collect semen.

Birth and milking is not automatic. You have to initiate it.

14 hours ago, Velis said:

@padezaw

You should have UIExtensions installed, yes? Check your Powers tab. There should be one for SGO. Hotkey it, aim at your slave (as if you were going to activate her), and hit the hotkey. A wheel menu should appear that will allow you to do the things you need, such as get her to milk herself, give birth, insert gems... It will also allow you to, for a male (N)PC, collect semen.

Birth and milking is not automatic. You have to initiate it.

hay thanks, found it!

Now we are cooking with gas!

ah good to know that Birth and milking is not automatic.

Ok everything is working so that the mod is now usable but I find that once the belly is

extended and soul is given birth the belly does not go back to normal.

Is this how it normally works?

I can show pregnant (big belly) now in nude but of course I cannot if I am wearing armor.

What do you do about armor? The site has minimal info on what works best or suppory mods.

At the moment I am very happy with Nude as I can get the clothes off my follower but would be nice

if a one night stand barmaid would surprise me with a big belly when I walk ito an inn.

Oh yes Leaking milk still does not work. do you need an external mod for this.

I tried running FINS  several times.

6 minutes ago, padezaw said:

Ok everything is working so that the mod is now usable but I find that once the belly is

extended and soul is given birth the belly does not go back to normal.

Is this how it normally works?

I can show pregnant (big belly) now in nude but of course I cannot if I am wearing armor.

What do you do about armor? The site has minimal info on what works best or suppory mods.

At the moment I am very happy with Nude as I can get the clothes off my follower but would be nice

if a one night stand barmaid would surprise me with a big belly when I walk ito an inn.

The belly should revert to normal after birth. If it's not, I have no idea what'd be wrong.

I use CBBE Curvy HDT so I installed this (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65831) to get the Bodyslide stuff so I could batch build the vanilla outfits. I'm not sure what you'd need if you used UNP or whatever. So, you know, if you managed to knock up Alva, it'd show, in theory, in that tavern wench outfit.

For anything custom? You'd have to look for Bodyslide files that will account for the full range of scaling and jiggling so you can batch build.

is there any way to be incubated thru anal sex with SGO3? 

For unknown reason my female pc always fails to incubated even if 100 % pregnancy chance

but still works with directly inserting gems and progesses

It is my guess  that  SGO always sex scenes treat as anal or oral  sex

Consol Logs Says :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[NOTICE] Vaginal:True- 1  Oral:False- 0 Anal:False- 0 

[SGO] Demona--my pc--  is female according to sexlab

[SGO] Demona features 0 according to soulgem oven 

[SGO] Thief is male according to sexlab 

[SGO] Thief features 4 according to soulgem oven 

[SGO]Encounter did not have a viable combo (4 (5))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess combo that meets the incubation must be 5? 

Someone helps me T.T      

On 2017. 12. 4. at 2:20 AM, castle456 said:

is there any way to be incubated thru anal sex with SGO3? 

For unknown reason my female pc always fails to incubated even if 100 % pregnancy chance

but still works with directly inserting gems and progesses

It is my guess  that  SGO always sex scenes treat as anal or oral  sex

Consol Logs Says :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[NOTICE] Vaginal:True- 1  Oral:False- 0 Anal:False- 0 

[SGO] Demona--my pc--  is female according to sexlab

[SGO] Demona features 0 according to soulgem oven 

[SGO] Thief is male according to sexlab 

[SGO] Thief features 4 according to soulgem oven 

[SGO]Encounter did not have a viable combo (4 (5))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess combo that meets the incubation must be 5? 

Someone helps me T.T      

it's solved  

v3.08 does work flawlessly

alternately on 3.10 you could try turning off gems and then turning them on again. i think something is not quite right with the automatic futa detection that causes this issue. in the wheel menu > actor options, on the left hand side. if it says off turn it on. if it says on turn it off and then on again. if you feel like trying again.

in your powers list there is a power given by SGO (ii is listed as either Soul Gem Oven or SGO, cannot remember offhand which)

you have to select the power (and activate it like you would a shout), then it will open the UIExtensions wheel menu where you can choose what option you want,

including breast scaling (for females), having semen turned on or off (for collecting from males), and the one you are looking for "ultrasound" which will show the

pregnancy state of the selected character, from the "ultrasound" section you can then choose the "induce labor" option, which then causes the selected character

to give birth to all the gems being incubated.

Not sure if this is going to get updated due to the age, but I'll bug report anyways:

[SGO] "Sex change", can this be a toggle in the MCM so we don't get told repeatedly about this happening to NPCs half way across the planet?  (Okay, it's not that far but who was it that sex changed outside of Whiterun?!)

SGO gets confused with Schlong-ified women, trap caused a schlong to last until she had sex then it gave it to that person (who still has it).  SGO is constantly saying both informations for the male and female (which is right, she's pregnant again), though being female, she shouldn't see anything about the male stuff and she shouldn't be able to jerk it out either (makes the animation run, but, there's nothing there to jerk off, plus it starts filling back up again).

Milk and Semen bottles, they're not properly vanishing, when you pick them up, they disappear, leave the area, come back an hour later, and they're ALL back, and I know they're ALL the same ones, there's one milk bottle on a staircase on the 6th step, it's the same kind and in the same place on that same step.  NPCs don't auto-jerk/milk themselves, so it's got to be a bug.

GuruSR.

On 12/5/2017 at 12:54 AM, darkconsole said:

alternately on 3.10 you could try turning off gems and then turning them on again. i think something is not quite right with the automatic futa detection that causes this issue. in the wheel menu > actor options, on the left hand side. if it says off turn it on. if it says on turn it off and then on again. if you feel like trying again.

Pardon me for tooting my own horn here, but shouldn't that be fixed by my improved futa detection code (got pulled like 6 months ago)? If so, you could release a new version with it included *hint hint*.

17 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

If you're using SexLab Separate Orgasm, then it's on that mod to make a patch. Since they remove the event a lot of mods are using.

They do, in fact, have a patch. What did you use to install SLSO, Bender321? If you used NMM or Mod Organizer, it should have given you a big installer window where you could select the patches you needed.