Jump to content
Dragonjoe69

What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

It is not a cure. The disease kills.

Debunked as pointless theatrics like most of your comments.

45 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

No it is exactly mine and Psalam's point - masks are for helping to stop the spread, not to stop one from catching the virus.

There is zero proof of this, but hey, pretending isn't against the law.  Knock yourself out.

46 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Everyone. Some groups are more susceptible but it is potentially lethal to all.

False.  Zero back up for this.  But do waste your time looking.

47 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

People have been given the facts for the last eight months or so. People refusing to accept the facts is another issue. Do their own risk assessment? Based on what information or qualification to interpret said information? What about one's risk to others? An 'I'm alright, Jack' attitude will not stop a contagious disease.

More nonsensical drivel that has zero basis in science or logic.

48 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

That is down to your government not the disease. Sure there are economic problems here in the UK (and probably Europe) in general but the government here has taken measures to alleviate these.

This demonstrates an acute lack of economics knowledge.  Government stop gap measures have a cost that will have to be paid.  Unless you are fine with just renting everything from the government.  In the US, the governments response has been pathetic for small businesses.

51 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

This, if true, is down to your society and culture not the disease. I'm not seeing anything like this in the UK and I doubt it is like this in Europe generally.

Then you are not looking.  Google still works.  CDC:  https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6932a1.htm

57 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

@Psalam has previously posted about how death certificates are filled in with regard to causes and contributing factors. You are assuming that something you read on the Internet about something which may or may not be true is applicable to the rest of the world.

Wrong.  What is on the certificate varies from state to state and sometimes varies from county to county within some states.  There are countless examples of certs being filled out poorly.  Again, this is all irrelevant as the data totals are all being lumped together with no distinction between "with" and "from".   As I've stated countless times, this will take time and a lot of effort to filter through and sort out.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

It buys time for the virus to mutate into something less dangerous? It buys time to develop a vaccine? What is the point of not slowing the spread?

No.  We need to reach herd immunity.  That is the key.  It has always been the key.  We need to do it as quickly as possible while still keeping the deaths to a minimum.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Because you can catch the virus more than once and even if the second dose doesn't harm you, you are still capable of spreading it to others.

False.  There have only been 4 "supposedly" documented cases of folks getting the coof twice.  All four initial cases were not confirmed and were asymptomatic and the "supposed" second time they got the coof were also asymptomatic.  If I'm wrong, provide the link and proof.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

You have been flogging the same argument for eight months now yet I have yet to see a single health organisation from the WHO down to an individual state advocate anything like what you propose.

I didn't realize logic wasn't an argument.  My bad.  As for folks pushing back on the narrative, they are legion.  The problem is Youtube, twitter and Facebook ban them.  

Netherland Doctors filing lawsuit over fake pandemic:  https://www.algora.com/Algora_blog/2020/10/17/covid-19-is-a-normal-flu-virus-lawsuit-against-the-state-of-the-netherlands

US Doctors group:  https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/media/videos/ and I could go on and on.  It is funny how normal medical science involve collaboration and yet with the coof there is this toe the line or else you get silenced thing going on.  Clearly there is an agenda.  Don't know if it is a money thing or what, but something smells in Denmark (paraphrased misquote from William Shakespeare's Hamlet).  🤪

 

And then you see stories like this:  https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/05/health/health-care-open-letter-protests-coronavirus-trnd/index.html

If the coof was so super serious, why was it ok for "protesting" large crowds to gather?  Something is a smelling rotten with this methinks.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

 

 

No it is exactly mine and Psalam's point - masks are for helping to stop the spread, not to stop one from catching the virus.

 

 

I work with up to 300 people a day from the general population. The majority of them can't even wear the mask properly. Heaven forbid you try to give them guidance!  They then leave the place and toss the mask to the ground. along with any gloves not disposing of them properly.  Those that can wear a mask properly, even those I work with (of which many like the nose peek a boo method of wearing mask themselves, or the famous neck protector mask process) fidget and fuss with their mask then go about touching everything in sight without using the heavily readily available hand sanitizers at every turn.  IMO general population can't  wear mask properly. I also believe, that improper mask wearing is even more dangerous than not wearing any at all. It can lull someone into a sense of safety but in reality they are spreading it about themselves .. even those that use the mask properly.. .by removing it and disposing of it improperly.  Not to mention the lack of proper hand-washing.

 

The idea might be good on paper but in execution.. not so much. This is an reality I am confident that anyone that doubts this can go to any public location and just watch what people do.. they will soon come to the same conclusion. People are shit when it comes to compliance and proper use of PPE if they aren't from or trained in a medical background. (Which FYI I am)

 

As for spreading the virus... I work in an essential" job. (non medical) I see hundreds of people daily as well as my fellow co-workers. There have been exposure scares several times at work. One time shutting down an entire department seriously fucking up our operation. There has even been a shutdown of the store and "sanitation" of the store (foggers) from professionals.  Several tracing events. and how many actually proven to have captured the virus from working there?  ..... ZERO.... How many spread it to other workers .. (lunch with groups of people still sitting next to each other) .... ZERO... EACH CASE HAS BEEN TRACED TO A COHABITATION, FAMILY MEMBER, SEXUAL PARTNER,  ETC!  All the half assed masking wearing, dirty hands and sudo distancing (lunch tables) netted zero cases of  infection due to work environments. This might not be the case for everybody but it is my experience. Early on I was scared shitless about Covid. Now with the advancements of medical understanding and the drop of the death rate to a more "flu" like levels not so much.

 

According to some statistics my location has 20% penetration of the virus. Meaning 20% of everybody that I will meet and interact with at a store or my work has a chance to spread it. 2 in 10 ... My Public job is exposed to potentially 100's to 1000's of people weekly. Nobody at my place of work has been traced to have caught Covid from work.. let that sink into you for a moment. The nature of most of the employees at my work is face to face. Yet... we are entering yet another "shutdown" due to the infection rate. I don't see the science behind that judgement based on my experience. I can see why people are so outraged at the new lockdowns.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, gregathit said:

Debunked as pointless theatrics like most of your comments.

How is it debunked? You used the word 'cure' and however you slice n dice it, it is not a cure. How is my comment theatrical? The disease kills and and you cannot say otherwise. The 'cure' as you called it does not kill.

 

1 hour ago, gregathit said:

There is zero proof of this

None that you are prepared to acknowledge, granted. If masks does not help to stop the spread of any disease then why are they worn in hospitals during operations?

 

1 hour ago, gregathit said:

False.  Zero back up for this

You yourself are constantly banging on about obese people and co-morbidities so how can you now say that there are not some groups who are more susceptible? Are you saying that there have been no deaths?

 

1 hour ago, gregathit said:

More nonsensical drivel that has zero basis in science or logic.

Are you saying that no information has been given out by the governments of any country in the last eight months? Are you saying that there are not people who are refusing to accept this information? Summarily dismissing the rest of my points without any sort of critique or refutation somehow proves you to be correct?

 

1 hour ago, gregathit said:

This demonstrates an acute lack of economics knowledge.  Government stop gap measures have a cost that will have to be paid.  Unless you are fine with just renting everything from the government.  In the US, the governments response has been pathetic for small businesses.

Why or how does it 'demonstrate an acute lack of economics knowledge (not that I claim any such knowledge, acute or otherwise)? It was a simple statement of fact. I never said that there wouldn't be a cost to be paid and in any case this is irrelevant to the fact that governments have taken measures to alleviate the financial hardships. How your government has handled it is also irrelevant to the fact that measures have been taken.

 

1 hour ago, gregathit said:

Then you are not looking.  Google still works.  CDC:  https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6932a1.htm

I wrote:

"This, if true, is down to your society and culture not the disease. I'm not seeing anything like this in the UK and I doubt it is like this in Europe generally." At what am I not looking? Your link is to information about the USA which detracts nothing from my point about your society and culture. I see nothing about these things here in the UK nor have I seen anything from the rest of Europe.

 

1 hour ago, gregathit said:

We need to reach herd immunity.  That is the key.  It has always been the key.

Then why is no health organisation advocating this?

 

 

1 hour ago, gregathit said:

We need to do it as quickly as possible while still keeping the deaths to a minimum.

And how do we keep the deaths to a minimum?

 

1 hour ago, gregathit said:

False.  There have only been 4 "supposedly" documented cases of folks getting the coof twice.

 

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Point taken. We all need to agree to just leave the subject alone.

Whether it should be left alone is not the point i'm trying to make, one way or another i'm fine with it. I'm just saying that there doesn't seem to be a common ground even among moderators regarding the ruling, let alone users. This is also something i previously talked about lol.

 

In other words, this "issue" needs more clarity from all aspects of the site.

Share this post


Link to post

I've had to start another post as I somehow hit a key combo which saved the first one and thus I cannot use quotes in an edit.

 

1 hour ago, gregathit said:

Wrong.  What is on the certificate varies from state to state and sometimes varies from county to county within some states.  There are countless examples of certs being filled out poorly.  Again, this is all irrelevant as the data totals are all being lumped together with no distinction between "with" and "from".   As I've stated countless times, this will take time and a lot of effort to filter through and sort out.

Not wrong. You are talking about some examples from the media about what has/is happening in the USA. I was talking about the world in general. @Psalam already mentioned a period of two years(?) in his original post on the subject.

 

1 hour ago, gregathit said:

False.  There have only been 4 "supposedly" documented cases of folks getting the coof twice.  All four initial cases were not confirmed and were asymptomatic and the "supposed" second time they got the coof were also asymptomatic.  If I'm wrong, provide the link and proof.

How can you claim what I wrote is false and then state that there have been 4 cases? You provide no source for the number or for why you can use the word supposed and put it in quote marks. You are also now using the word 'coof' as if using some childish slang word somehow belittles a lethal virus.

 

1 hour ago, gregathit said:

I didn't realize logic wasn't an argument. 

I never said that logic wasn't an argument. This is the type of stupid statement you constantly use when you have nothing to back up your assertions.

From the same blogsite you linked to:

https://www.algora.com/Algora_blog/2020/11/21/chinas-top-virologist-says-new-tests-prove-coronavirus-did-not-originate-in-wuhan-lab

So do you want your cake or are you going to eat it?

1 hour ago, gregathit said:

If the coof was so super serious, why was it ok for "protesting" large crowds to gather?  Something is a smelling rotten with this methinks.

Again this may be the case in the USA but here the police arrest such people and close down anywhere breaking the law.

 

Right, I'm off. This website is too damned slow again this weekend and I've got an appoint to get my arse kicked by the Lamenting Manifestation in Divinity: Original Sin 2. ☹️

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

How is it debunked? You used the word 'cure' and however you slice n dice it, it is not a cure. How is my comment theatrical? The disease kills and and you cannot say otherwise. The 'cure' as you called it does not kill.

ROFL!!!  I used "cure" figuratively to represent lockdowns, masks and all the other nonsense.  But you knew this already and having no other argument decided to pounce on it.  Nice try.

14 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

None that you are prepared to acknowledge, granted. If masks does not help to stop the spread of any disease then why are they worn in hospitals during operations?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4480558/

https://www.meehanmd.com/blog/2020-07-22-if-masks-dont-work-then-why-do-surgeons-wear-them/

https://pubs.asahq.org/anesthesiology/article/113/6/1447/9572/Is-Routine-Use-of-a-Face-Mask-Necessary-in-the

I'll let the surgeons and other medical folks answer that one.  Enjoy.

19 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

You yourself are constantly banging on about obese people and co-morbidities so how can you now say that there are not some groups who are more susceptible? Are you saying that there have been no deaths?

I was specifically debunking your potential to all BS.  You know this but insist on red herrings.

21 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Are you saying that no information has been given out by the governments of any country in the last eight months? 

I'm specifically addressing that the governments have been wrong with damn near every decision that they have made.  Fauci saying this won't be serious, then yes it is serious.  Then saying don't wear masks, now don't wear masks.  Then yes lock down, now don't lock down.  So which is it?  Seems pretty easy to become skeptical.

26 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Why or how does it 'demonstrate an acute lack of economics knowledge (not that I claim any such knowledge, acute or otherwise)? It was a simple statement of fact. I never said that there wouldn't be a cost to be paid and in any case this is irrelevant to the fact that governments have taken measures to alleviate the financial hardships. How your government has handled it is also irrelevant to the fact that measures have been taken.

Who generates wealth?  When you figure that out, you can then answer that question yourself.  Watch some Milton Friedman videos.  I promise you'll come away much more savy.

Hint, it is not government.

30 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I wrote:

"This, if true, is down to your society and culture not the disease. I'm not seeing anything like this in the UK and I doubt it is like this in Europe generally." At what am I not looking? Your link is to information about the USA which detracts nothing from my point about your society and culture. I see nothing about these things here in the UK nor have I seen anything from the rest of Europe.

I linked to US because that is what I am most familiar with.

But google still works in the UK too:

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanpsy/article/PIIS2215-0366(20)30308-4/fulltext

https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/coronavirus/pandemic-recommendations-prevention

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/wellbeing/articles/coronavirusanddepressioninadultsgreatbritain/june2020

Some crimes fell, drug related crimes skyrocketed:  https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/bulletins/coronavirusandcrimeinenglandandwales/august2020

Be interesting to see as the UK runs its year end to March or some such.  The latest data they publish is July. 

Besides, this is again common sense.  While the gov may "help" a bit with the mom and pop shops, they damn sure aren't getting ahead.  I doubt they are even staying even.

47 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Then why is no health organisation advocating this?

Because they don't have to.....?  Unless you are in one of the high risk groups, your survival rate is 99.97%.  That is higher than the vaccine rate which is at 95%:  https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-conclude-phase-3-study-covid-19-vaccine

51 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

And how do we keep the deaths to a minimum?

Seems pretty simple, stay away from hospitals, the deathly ill and nursing homes unless you absolutely must go there.  If you must, then take every recommended precaution and follow their guidelines.  None of this is rocket science.

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

How can you claim what I wrote is false and then state that there have been 4 cases? You provide no source for the number or for why you can use the word supposed and put it in quote marks.

I keep telling you google does work:   https://www.today.com/health/covid-19-reinfection-can-you-get-coronavirus-twice-what-does-t190764

The funny part is I gave a number.  You gave............nothing.  

35 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

You are also now using the word 'coof' as if using some childish slang word somehow belittles a lethal virus.

Try harder.  I've used the word 'coof' for weeks now.  Yes, I'm belittling a fake pandemic.  It is a super aggressive flu.  I personally know many folks who have had it and kicked it like it was the regular flu.  It most certainly is not the boogie man it is made out to be.

37 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

@Psalam already mentioned a period of two years(?) in his original post on the subject.

My original post is a month old on the subject.  Go back and look.

39 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

This is the type of stupid statement you constantly use when you have nothing to back up your assertions.

Ah, this is where you accuse me of what you do.  Sorry, not fooled by your simple tactics.

40 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Again this may be the case in the USA but here the police arrest such people and close down anywhere breaking the law.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/03/protest-exemption-set-to-be-removed-from-england-lockdown-rules

Except BLM had an exemption right up to Nov 3rd.  Not sure if they came to their senses and removed it or not.  If they did, then good on you for a change.

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, gregathit said:

I keep telling you google does work

use Dr. Google he will fix this - doctor evils | Meme Generator

 

So my patients tell me. Every day.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Mr. Otaku said:

69165812_Studio_Project(2).jpeg.8783cb9e60d389929ec003c4ae151692.jpeg

yep.. the reason I mentioned a clear defined set of rules. Sometimes it is someething we don't talk about.. others times it is.  I give up. I will talk about general topics that might become "political" for some views (of course avoiding clear politics like what a certain person is doing related to recent ... event and how he is failing :P) Let the moderators sort it out. If they want the added work for fringe political conversations like Covid which can easily bring in politics and such .. then let them.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Alkpaz said:

Man, is everyone from Texas on this site?! :P

Texas is the second largest state which isn't a big ball of ice and it is the first port that many traveling into the nation from more southerly land masses are likely to encounter then settle in so so it stands to reason that most Americans using this site would be located there.

It would also explain why the site does not drift too far in any extreme direction, what, with Texans being the diverse bunch that they are in reality rather than the hideously outdated stereotypes that still dominate mainstream media depictions of people from the region. 

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, gregathit said:

Try harder.  I've used the word 'coof' for weeks now.  Yes, I'm belittling a fake pandemic.  It is a super aggressive flu.  I personally know many folks who have had it and kicked it like it was the regular flu.  It most certainly is not the boogie man it is made out to be.

M

 

I will differ on that point... At least originally Covid shown as a possible serious pandemic. The death rate of those that did become symptomatic was extremely high .. the death rate was a serious concern. Mainly because there wasn't treatment options and the medical communities were in the dark.

 

To be clear that was the first couple of months. When they didn't fully understand the virus and hadn't had time to implement options. Now is a different story. Chances are most people you know have been exposed to the virus and have some level of immunity now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Alkpaz said:

 

This one is dead wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

None that you are prepared to acknowledge, granted. If masks does not help to stop the spread of any disease then why are they worn in hospitals during operations?

 

 

For the most part, they protect the surgeon from possible blood splatter and other stuff that can come out of the body during the surgery.  They also protect the patient from a lot of bacteria that usually find their home in human mouths - which is arguably the dirtiest place in our bodies.

 

Hoping that a mask made of toilet paper can actually protect you or those around you from virus is silly beyond just silly. For a virus those small holes in the mask are like a large railroad tunnel to a mosquito. There is a zero proof that a cloth mask gives any protection to you or anybody from a virus. If anything they do - they put your own heath in danger if you wear them long enough. Wear a mask for a day - and you've got yourself a friggin' bacteria zoo living on it. 

 

Wearing something like an amulet made by local shaman would probably be just as effective as wearing a mask, and at least it would be harmless.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, phillout said:

 

For the most part, they protect the surgeon from possible blood splatter and other stuff that can come out of the body during the surgery.  They also protect the patient from a lot of bacteria that usually find their home in human mouths - which is arguably the dirtiest place in our bodies.

 

Hoping that a mask made of toilet paper can actually protect you or those around you from virus is silly beyond just silly. For a virus those small holes in the mask are like a large railroad tunnel to a mosquito. There is a zero proof that a cloth mask gives any protection to you or anybody from a virus. If anything they do - they put your own heath in danger if you wear them long enough. Wear a mask for a day - and you've got yourself a friggin' bacteria zoo living on it. 

 

Wearing something like an amulet made by local shaman would probably be just as effective as wearing a mask, and at least it would be harmless.

It would be simple enough to say that a mask is similar to a sneeze guard on a salad bar. It reduces the number of vectors of disease transmission traveling between medical personnel and patients by blocking condensed fluids and semi-solids but do little to prevent airborne pathogen transmission. That is what full on biohazard masks/suits are for.

 

If anyone were certain that they were dealing with a highly fatal plague, a simple cloth barrier (in some cases, simple handkerchiefs and towels wrapped around the face)would not be the requirement. Instead, a complete body covering and decontamination stations would become the norm.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Psalam said:

use Dr. Google he will fix this - doctor evils | Meme Generator

 

So my patients tell me. Every day.

I tend to agree with doctors... but even in the medical profession there are contrary opinions regarding Covid. Not to mention that the medias savior, Fauci has been wrong so damn much about it. The problem I see is that medicine is a constant game of catch-up, and people suffer whilst trial and error occurs.

 

At the very least, shutting down local businesses hurts middle America while bolstering shops like Walmart, and it's the people who have "essential" jobs whom push the narrative that we must all do our part... truly speaking from a position of "privilege"

 

Shut down the economy, social isolation, depression and suicide rates... when people mix anger, fear, uncertainty, and politics in a blender... well maybe nobody should drink that cocktail.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Whether it should be left alone is not the point i'm trying to make, one way or another i'm fine with it. I'm just saying that there doesn't seem to be a common ground even among moderators regarding the ruling, let alone users. This is also something i previously talked about lol.

 

In other words, this "issue" needs more clarity from all aspects of the site.

I say post away... do your part and try to avoid what you might think is political and let the moderators and/or admin address it as needed. If something is deleted without public comment or PM.. take it up with the moderators and ask why so that you can learn. This is the way they want to run the site. So let them run it that way. Don't worry too much except for those items YOU are sure are political. I say you as some might have differing opinion etc.

 

Also you can follow the flow of the moderators like @gregathit which has had his fill of Covid post (which previously I believe we were told not to engage in) 

2 hours ago, GimmeBACON said:

I tend to agree with doctors... but even in the medical profession there are contrary opinions regarding Covid. Not to mention that the medias savior, Fauci has been wrong so damn much about it. The problem I see is that medicine is a constant game of catch-up, and people suffer whilst trial and error occurs.

 

At the very least, shutting down local businesses hurts middle America while bolstering shops like Walmart, and it's the people who have "essential" jobs whom push the narrative that we must all do our part... truly speaking from a position of "privilege"

 

Shut down the economy, social isolation, depression and suicide rates... when people mix anger, fear, uncertainty, and politics in a blender... well maybe nobody should drink that cocktail.

I am one of those "essentials" and I call bullshit on that.   Privilege.. when those on unemployment was making 600 dollars more than their benefits due to this covid issue (early on) When early on, there was little doctors could do but help you pray you'd survive if you had a bad case of it.  Privilege... you can have that privilege. I'd rather sit at home and make more th an I'd make working thank you. ;) And stay safer to boot!

 

I also call bullshit on the current shutdown we are having where I live.  They seem to not know what else to do.  I don't believe we need this and that most if not all of the people currently sick have been for awhile and many likely have some form of immunity to it now. I believe they'd do better focusing on those that have risk and need assistance money or otherwise (like shopping and delivery etc) so that they can avoid all contact with the outside during this upswing. Let those that have less risk do there thing.  Restaurants around me are closing down in great quantity ...  Loads of mom/pop businesses are shutting down as well .. entire areas of shops are gone. the government doesn't care as big money will come in and "revitalize" the area and bet your bottom dollar they will be praised for it. It wouldn't surprise me if those planing all this also have the plan to wipe out many of the low income businesses so that more high tax/revenue businesses can come in to boost the city's bottom line.

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

I am one of those "essentials" and I call bullshit on that.   Privilege.. when those on unemployment was making 600 dollars more than their benefits due to this covid issue (early on) When early on, there was little doctors could do but help you pray you'd survive if you had a bad case of it.  Privilege... you can have that privilege. I'd rather sit at home and make more th an I'd make working thank you. ;) And stay safer to boot!

And I'm sure the people who own local shops would rather go to work than be trapped watching their lives work being eroded before there eyes; but yes, I've heard there's been a spike of employees whom would rather cash an unemployment check than actually work... fuck them. Let them collect unemployment, and hire someone with more drive.

 

Not attacking medical workers btw, I can completely sympathize with the stress of such a job.

36 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

I also call bullshit on the current shutdown we are having where I live.  They seem to not know what else to do.  I don't believe we need this and that most if not all of the people currently sick have been for awhile and many likely have some form of immunity to it now. I believe they'd do better focusing on those that have risk and need assistance money or otherwise (like shopping and delivery etc) so that they can avoid all contact with the outside during this upswing. Let those that have less risk do there thing.  Restaurants around me are closing down in great quantity ...  Loads of mom/pop businesses are shutting down as well .. entire areas of shops are gone. the government doesn't care as big money will come in and "revitalize" the area and bet your bottom dollar they will be praised for it. It wouldn't surprise me if those planing all this also have the plan to wipe out many of the low income businesses so that more high tax/revenue businesses can come in to boost the city's bottom line.

Agreed, and seeing as how I've seen firsthand the effects that outsourcing manufacturing did to middle America... I'd rather this virus didn't cause more damage.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
6 hours ago, AKM said:

This one is dead wrong.

Missed the point.. a society that happily walks to their own doom is easier than one that fights every inch of the way. 

Accept your fate! "Do what you are told!" - Dr. Fauci 

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Meanwhile in Asia.

But sure, physicians don't know what they are doing when deciding the cause of death was Covid 19. Of course you guys know better.

I would laugh if it wasn't so sad.

Stats are for America and courtesy of Nicholas Christakis, whom does not have a dog in the fight, and neither do I. You should know by now I don't give the slightest fuck about politics. I voted for Sanders because of policy not because an arbitrary color makes my dick hard.

Share this post


Link to post

When people decide to troll you with smart-ass replies, despite not having done anything to them or insulting anyone in particular. It's the kind of people who lurks in the shadows waiting for a comment that doesn't follow the norm, and then they think they have a right to make fun of that person.

Share this post


Link to post

Posting certain info on Twatter is now insta bannable offence..
And it doesnt even break any rules, isnt nsfw - its just an info.

Fucking clown world i swear to god.

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Canaris said:

Posting certain info on Twatter is now insta bannable offence..
And it doesnt even break any rules, isnt nsfw - its just an info.

Fucking clown world i swear to god.

Why do you think I actually volunteered for the one way trip to Mars, if and when it takes place.  I want off this fucking rock and the brain fucked masses who seem to worship Twatter like a Leper Messiah.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...