What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

8 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Also @nonusnomeni what is with the three numbers after the decimal?  I haven't see that before.

7 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

The first number (before a decimal) is a thousand, three numbers after decimal are hundreds, and two numbers after second decimal are Lipas (100 Lipa = 1 Kuna)

Most of those sales on Blak friday are fake. The shops indreses the prices few days or weeks before the Black Friday and they just return the prices back.

"One thousand = 1000

Eighteen thousand = 18000

In the USA we use comas: 18,000

In Europe they do this: 18.000"        Andrew Davis, BA Mathematics

and writing one thousand is more common as 1000

writing "by the book" 1.000 today it is considered archaic

2 hours ago, nonusnomeni said:

"One thousand = 1000

Eighteen thousand = 18000

In the USA we use comas: 18,000

In Europe they do this: 18.000"        Andrew Davis, BA Mathematics

and writing one thousand is more common as 1000

writing "by the book" 1.000 today it is considered archaic

I see. Thanks for the explanation. I guess I gave a wrong answer to ritual and beside that I stole the answer. Sorry. Must be smarter next time :)

"If You build one more prettier better and bigger building I will go REEEEEBEEEEEL!!!"

-any creative assembly NPC

8 hours ago, flutie said:

ok, u wil not listen, why explain to the LL universe, people do not understand why I support LL!, because I CAN

You shouldn't have to explain why you support LL...

Give those that question it a penny and tell them to go away... lol

3 hours ago, TheWhite said:

My mum. She goes around saying how women who wear skimpy clothes deserve to be raped and how it's their own fault. I tell her men rape and abuse women regardless of how they dress. It's not about the clothes it's about testosterone and men have it no matter what the woman wears.

And she goes on and on about how women deserve it.

Oh and she has told me "fun" stories of my dad too. I would never in a million, trillion years be in a relationship with men like that or relationships like that. Never gonna happen. She shits on the other women while she's the exact same. So yeah if you let that shit slide then you do deserve it, just like she does.

Rape isn't about testosterone... It is about power.  Female have raped others as well (in a jail for example) to show dominance. It is about power and control.  If it was about testosterone levels then all those 15~25 year old men would be causing multiple rapes a day, every day... and I mean ALL MEN... This isn't the case. There are men with very high levels of testosterone and are perfect gentlemen. Those women that rape... they have very low testosterone compared to any man and still do it. It is about power.

It sucks that someone like your mother would tell you such things about your father.. That is something a decent person shoudn't do at least in my opinion.

Also I am happy for you that you understand where you come from and aren't going to get involved with such a man as your father or other men the type that your mother is involved in. Too many times I have seen women fall down that whole.

The state of the FO76 Announcement discussion thread. I have nothing more to add to it, but I like to check in once in a while to see what else is going on with this game. Some people like it, many people don't. That's fine. A lot of us don't care about whether or not someone likes or dislikes the game. Both fans and haters, either agree to disagree or STFU. Let the people posting relevant articles, vids, and their own honest opinions do so in peace. And for the LL moderators, I have to agree that it is time to let those who like the game have their own thread so they can discuss it in peace. Merging their threads together with the existing one is just causing trouble.

What I care about is what's going to happen with Bugthesda legally. Besides the civil lawsuit over their (expected) one-eighty on refunds using the flimsiest of pretexts, I care more about what the Federal Trade Commission investigation will lead to. If they do rule that that company is guilty of deceptive business practices, the punishment could be anything from a proverbial slap on the wrist to fines so severe that Bethesda Studios is forced to declare bankruptcy to possible criminal charges against key employees or executives-in-charge. Given that the FTC is already under pressure to investigate paid loot boxes in other games as a form of gambling, they might even decide to make an example of BS to send a message to other gaming companies (*cough* EA *cough*) who think they can get away with whatever they want. At this point it's too soon to tell anything.

Oh boy, I guess I have to vent off a little now as well...

Anti-SJWs crybabies. Seriously, they PISS ME OFF with their constant whining, victim playing, conspiration-theories under every article, every YT-comment, every forum that onlöy slightly touches on subjects like women, blacks, or whatever ...

I am a Star Wars fan, and since Force Awakens it became worse and worse to suffer those fools. Rey is a Mary Sue (news alert - she ain't, watch some Star Wars movies for a change), Rose Tico is a bad character (see news alert one for that), Finn the black stormtrooper for "virtue signaling, Admiral Holdo, oooohhhhh, a female Admiral that dares to have her own opinion on how to run a military...

And it will go on with Captain Marvel. And even STRATEGY GAMES like Total War which I love isn't save from their constant nonsense ... and if you tell them to take their shit and piss off and they start to cry and accuse everyone even more...

God I hate those people and their attitude....and I am not even much of a SJW myself, whatever that actually means nowadays. I HATE unnecessary forced political correctness myself. I do not NEED a female version of every superhero, or a female or minority in every position of life and business....

But that victim-playing is just disgusting...the Anti-SJW-Crusaders are worse than their "enemies" ever could be...

Geez...that...felt good. Must reduce my time on Youtube and reading comments there, just makes me mad...

14 minutes ago, jxm said:

Anti-SJWs crybabies. Seriously, they PISS ME OFF with their constant whining, victim playing, conspiration-theories under every article, every YT-comment, every forum that onlöy slightly touches on subjects like women, blacks, or whatever ...

I am a Star Wars fan, and since Force Awakens it became worse and worse to suffer those fools. Rey is a Mary Sue (news alert - she ain't, watch some Star Wars movies for a change), Rose Tico is a bad character (see news alert one for that), Finn the black stormtrooper for "virtue signaling, Admiral Holdo, oooohhhhh, a female Admiral that dares to have her own opinion on how to run a military...

And it will go on with Captain Marvel. And even STRATEGY GAMES like Total War which I love isn't save from their constant nonsense ... and if you tell them to take their shit and piss off and they start to cry and accuse everyone even more...

God I hate those people and their attitude....and I am not even much of a SJW myself, whatever that actually means nowadays. I HATE unnecessary forced political correctness myself. I do not NEED a female version of every superhero, or a female or minority in every position of life and business....

But that victim-playing is just disgusting...the Anti-SJW-Crusaders are worse than their "enemies" ever could be...

Geez...that...felt good. Must reduce my time on Youtube and reading comments there, just makes me mad...

They might become as bad or worse if they ever leverage their anger into political power or cause anyone to lose their jobs due to offending them for whatever reason. Until then, they don't come close.

4 hours ago, jxm said:

Angry fanboys picking apart Star Wars with a pair of tweezers has been a trend since the Special Editions were released in the early 90s. Rey routinely pulls out high end force powers from nowhere every other Jedi/Sith in the series's history has been described as spending years training to master. She's also not the first lead to be highly disliked (Anakin). Finn was completely sidelined in TLJ, given a side story that doesn't go anywhere just to have something to do. Disney flat out admitted Rose Tico only exists to pander to the Chinese market, which didn't work out well for them. And Admiral Holdo was a smug, incompetent asshole who's utter refusal to communicate with her own troops led to a mass mutiny. Which almost derailed her plans that she had no reason to withhold from her people whatsoever but decided to anyways because.... ?‍♂️

And the youtube comments sections are a toxic cesspit that will drive you insane if you try to argue down people there.

And as FauxFurry said the hardcore Anti-SJW crowd might become a real threat later. But for now they don't have most of the big corporations and mainstream media by the ear the way the hardcore SJW crowd currently does, and thus aren't currently as big of a threat in the grand scheme of things. All they can currently do is mass troll the internet and form grass roots boycotts.

4 hours ago, jxm said:

As someone from the Navy; Holdo is a terrible character. She's the worse Star Wars character I have ever seen. Her behavior has absolutely no decorum as a military officer. She's too good to wear a uniform like those in rank, instead wears evening wear as if she is above everyone else (uniforms are very important in the military). She sneers at the hot headed pilots, taking a dig at them being males, instead of professionally disciplining them or even dressing them down if that was needed- though that would be jumping the chain of command. The pilots are the responsibility of their commander. She really made me cringe, as in face palm embarrassed cringe. Women in the military have worked very hard to gain admittance to command and the higher ranks. I would never insult any of them by holding Holdo as an example as a female fleet commander who has her own ideas.  I couldn't figure out if the makers of the movie were portraying her as a bad officer or if they were serious about portraying her as a serious character. I seriously thought she was a parody.

Rey, yeah, she's is a bit of a Mary Sue. I get where they were going with her, or trying, as in making her like a female Clint Eastwood, which I could totally get behind, which is why she's so serious. I don't agree with a lot of the critics who say she's too stone faced, too angry, whatever, but there's been some legitimate critique about her. She doesn't have the depth of character like the female main character of Alien or Terminator. She doesn't even have any weaknesses. Watch those old shows about the cool male protagonist, the good ones do show some points of weakness, or at least character development. I.E, Batman, who is always held as a Gary Stu in these kind of arguments. He had to overcome a lot of fears as a child. We don't see that in Rey. 

This is a very bad model I am seeing in female protagonists today. They are flat characters that I can't identify with. Give me Ellen Ripley, or Sarah Conner.

As for "anti-SJWs" are nothing like SJWs. I've seen the depths of darkness of what SJWs will do to destroy others. Yeah, you'll get the occasional repulsive shithead posting crap about Kelly Tran (I like Rose). But there is no concerted effort to ruin people's lives like SJWs do. Death threats and stalking are their stock in trade. And they are not above being racist, misogynist,  in the worst possible way when a target is deemed unworthy.

Yeah, I get tired of what a lot of those guys say, really tired of their endless whining about women , but I'll take them over SJWs any day. At least i know where I stand with them and they won't try to get me fired from my job and destroy what career I have for any misstep.

Google is a big fucking liar. Not every site registered their domain on Cloudflare. So called better security they introduced is one big stinking shit. Some damn fucking morons decided which European regions will have access to certain domains. Beside that they unauthorized tracking people, stealing and using their private data and taking control over our privacy. They aren't the only ones, but they are the worse.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/11/27/google-could-face-fines-europe-deceptive-way-track-users/

Please don't confuse Hollywood with Reality, in general it's just state-controlled propaganda, okay? To send out a meaningful message to the people (oh, how rare is that), producers usually stick to Science Fiction to distract from the real intention - to tell the tale of truth, the alternative, so-called fake narrative. The Matrix almost anticipates the here and now already twenty years ago, same is true for Enemy of the State which wasn't yet forced to hide behind the fictional Dark Side of the Moon. Another example is Avatar which actually tells us the story behind Dubya's Iraq War and the new or not so new role of US soldiers as mere mercenaries for corporate interests, esp. that of Halliburton.

Regarding women in the modern army I must laugh tho. For ages, armies in Latin America were made of 50% women, not just since Pancho Villa and modern guerilla but already in the days of the Inca. It was an honor for women of the elite to become a front-line warrioress and the baggage train was exclusively made of young women. More than half of the largely native brigade my mother fought in during the Dirty War in Argentina was made of young women, so why making much fuss about cultural problems in the West? The West is not the planet, okay?

35 minutes ago, Jazzman said:

Please don't confuse Hollywood with Reality, in general it's just state-controlled propaganda, okay? To send out a meaningful message to the people (oh, how rare is that), producers usually stick to Science Fiction to distract from the real intention - to tell the tale of truth, the alternative, so-called fake narrative. The Matrix almost anticipates the here and now already twenty years ago, same is true for Enemy of the State which wasn't yet forced to hide behind the fictional Dark Side of the Moon. Another example is Avatar which actually tells us the story behind Dubya's Iraq War and the new or not so new role of US soldiers as mere mercenaries for corporate interests, esp. that of Halliburton.

Regarding women in the modern army I must laugh tho. For ages, armies in Latin America were made of 50% women, not just since Pancho Villa and modern guerilla but already in the days of the Inca. It was an honor for women of the elite to become a front-line warrioress and the baggage train was exclusively made of young women. More than half of the largely native brigade my mother fought in during the Dirty War in Argentina was made of young women, so why making much fuss about cultural problems in the West? The West is not the planet, okay?

как я вас понимаю. Я ведь из россии, которую тот же Голливуд представляет так будто мы с другой планеты. Америка просто позорит себя перед историей, которой и так то несколько веков ? Россия Сибирь покорила еще до того как Христофор Колумб открыл америку, и туда ступила первая нога европейца...  а нас запад представляет как каких то инопланетян, или пещерных  гоблинов...  у которых медведи ,матрешки и балалайка.... а ну еще и водка))) будто в мире одни идиоты.?

7 hours ago, Alexei81 said:

как я вас понимаю. Я ведь из россии, которую тот же Голливуд представляет так будто мы с другой планеты. Америка просто позорит себя перед историей, которой и так то несколько веков ? Россия Сибирь покорила еще до того как Христофор Колумб открыл америку, и туда ступила первая нога европейца...  а нас запад представляет как каких то инопланетян, или пещерных  гоблинов...  у которых медведи ,матрешки и балалайка.... а ну еще и водка))) будто в мире одни идиоты.?

I understand your feelings, 'cave goblin'. Oh, as an alleged 'puta clandestina' (a fuckin' illegal that doesn't pay taxes) I really do. Insulting stereotypes are all over the place there. Apparently it makes it easier for the illiterate to get the 'divine message' from above... on Capitol Hill in Weaselton.

Have a good one, Alexei from the Cold. And greetings from Jamaica where the climate is warm and life cosy  ?

3 hours ago, Jazzman said:

very few cultures in the world suppress females and only abrahamic religions

"pagans" and "barbarians" societies are in that mater much more advanced

17 hours ago, jxm said:

You don't need be anti-sjw to dislike these chars, they give us plenty of reason to hate them in the movie.

Also Rey learns faster than Anakin who was the chosen one, who supposed to be the biggest mary sue until now of course.

She is a big ass mary Sue, thats undeniable, Star Wars always had mary sues thats no suprise, but Rey goes plus ultra on that regard, she is like Darth Vitae of the jedi.

As Bland was Jynn Erso, at least she made some sense :P  skill wise.

Rouge One is still better :P 

I like George's stuff and the Kotor games from the series.

17 hours ago, jxm said:

Whats the problem with Captain Marvel? :O 

Ohh my Total war was a big shitfest on both side xD, that was already a powder keg, but It exploded eventually.

Hole thing of the subject was implemented months ago, but generally fandom was already pissed of CA, so got a casus beli and get those folks who just want let their hatred out for sjw and the communication Lady just threw more fire in the keg.

Why is so hard to inform in advance: "I have to reboot the power system. There will be no electricity in whole building next 15 minutes.". Janitor knows the rules and he is obligate to inform Hotel management about such things so that they may inform other departments and guests. Because of him I unrecoverably lost my important work on PC. Who knows what other damages his carelessness caused. Unlike most of the offices in the Hotel I don't have UPS. That remind me to buy one today. Well, he will participate in expenses to learn the lesson. ?

On 12/5/2018 at 5:33 PM, Resdayn said:

You don't need be anti-sjw to dislike these chars, they give us plenty of reason to hate them in the movie.

Also Rey learns faster than Anakin who was the chosen one, who supposed to be the biggest mary sue until now of course.

She is a big ass mary Sue, thats undeniable, Star Wars always had mary sues thats no suprise, but Rey goes plus ultra on that regard, she is like Darth Vitae of the jedi.

As Bland was Jynn Erso, at least she made some sense :P  skill wise.

Rouge One is still better :P 

I like George's stuff and the Kotor games from the series.

Whats the problem with Captain Marvel? :O 

Ohh my Total war was a big shitfest on both side xD, that was already a powder keg, but It exploded eventually.

Hole thing of the subject was implemented months ago, but generally fandom was already pissed of CA, so got a casus beli and get those folks who just want let their hatred out for sjw and the communication Lady just threw more fire in the keg.

Sorry, but I WILL deny the Mary Sue accusations any day....and have so since TFA came out. And could go on and on with reasons. Of course the easiest way is to jsut watch and understand the Star Wars movies in general, and the MAry Sue garbage dissipates in thin air (of course many people will never admit this, as they just dislike a new char taking over the spotlight, while fan-favourites like Han and LEia and Luke are naturally sidelined. I swear the hate the new chars get is simply dissapointment that Han got killed (as if Ford wasn't insisting on that), and Luke didn't show up in TFA and wasn't a super bad ass in TLJ - which by the way would have ruined indeed his character, but that's another topic)

RO was, as a Star Wars mopvie, only good in the action parts, but ALL chars were the most forgettable ones so far, even the Prequels were better, and they were BAD! But the "love" for Rogue One shows something else: The people liking it the most are probably the ones desiring Star Wars to be "realistic" and "dark" and grim, aka adult and mature so they can be seen not as kiddy Star Wars fan-nerds but "real" movie fans that need to be taken serious, like Batman fans with Dark Knight (which is also overrated btw)

But a discussion about that is...well...not here the best place I guess ^^ THough of course I already am in RANT MODE again...

3 hours ago, jxm said:

Sorry, but I WILL deny the Mary Sue accusations any day....and have so since TFA came out. And could go on and on with reasons. Of course the easiest way is to jsut watch and understand the Star Wars movies in general, and the MAry Sue garbage dissipates in thin air (of course many people will never admit this, as they just dislike a new char taking over the spotlight, while fan-favourites like Han and LEia and Luke are naturally sidelined. I swear the hate the new chars get is simply dissapointment that Han got killed (as if Ford wasn't insisting on that), and Luke didn't show up in TFA and wasn't a super bad ass in TLJ - which by the way would have ruined indeed his character, but that's another topic)

RO was, as a Star Wars mopvie, only good in the action parts, but ALL chars were the most forgettable ones so far, even the Prequels were better, and they were BAD! But the "love" for Rogue One shows something else: The people liking it the most are probably the ones desiring Star Wars to be "realistic" and "dark" and grim, aka adult and mature so they can be seen not as kiddy Star Wars fan-nerds but "real" movie fans that need to be taken serious, like Batman fans with Dark Knight (which is also overrated btw)

But a discussion about that is...well...not here the best place I guess ^^ THough of course I already am in RANT MODE again...

If you wish to discuss about it, I'm open in private talk, but then don't put my opinion with those anti-sjw folks one level, I listen your point, but listen my one too as a fellow fan ?

Edit: I saw a comment in certain thread, yes Daisy Ridley is cute, we can agree on that :) 

2 hours ago, jxm said:

As someone who has long wanted a good female Jedi who has a speaking part in the movies themselves, other than that old fussy librarian in the prequels, who was the only female Jedi with speaking lines in all of the movies- as someone who was dismayed with the female Jedi simply throwing up their arms under Order 66, unlike their male counterparts who fought to the end, I say Rey is a mary sue. That has nothing to do with SJWs. And it has nothing to do with preferring the older characters or the older movies.

Saying that people have't watched the new movies and don't understand them is ridiculous. It's a tiresome argument and holds no weight.