What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

16 minutes ago, TheWhite said:

<snip>

I've been there. People who aren't suicidal, or have never been suicidal, can't understand how it feels. And their misguided attempts at "helping" really do make things worse 99% of the time. Because they can't understand how it feels if they've never experienced it.

Writer's block.brickwall.gif.705b42e9790df82c9dc3520cbbaec4c6.gif Here I've gone and reread every piece of Shadowrun stuff I've got, short of breaking out the novels I can't find, and all I can do is stare at the computer screen when I try to write something for the Erotic Fiction area. The only thing I'm missing is exhaust coming out of my ears because my brain just stalled and quit.

20 hours ago, TheWhite said:

Healthy and happy people "giving advice" to suicidal people. They can all go fuck themselves....

20 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I've been there. People who aren't suicidal, or have never been suicidal, can't understand how it feels. And their misguided attempts at "helping" really do make things worse 99% of the time. Because they can't understand how it feels if they've never experienced it.

So any advice what to do if you do have a loved one experiencing suicidal thoughts? Or are you just supposed to stand back and let them off themselves? If its the latter you'll have to forgive people for not wanting to just stay on the sidelines and watch someone they care about deeply die.

Maybe you've been suicidal before but have you had to deal with someone else you cared about being suicidal before? I have and have had to deal with knowing they went through with it.

Woman who claim they want a honest man. Then when I tell them that " Yeah your ass DOES look fat in that" somehow I am dick for being honest

1 minute ago, -Caden- said:

Woman who claim they want a honest man. Then when I tell them that " Yeah your ass DOES look fat in that" somehow I am dick for being honest

It's a game that we are not supposed to know the rules to I guess. Just keep goin till you get to the boss fight.

50 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

So any advice what to do if you do have a loved one experiencing suicidal thoughts? Or are you just supposed to stand back and let them off themselves? If its the latter you'll have to forgive people for not wanting to just stay on the sidelines and watch someone they care about deeply die.

Maybe you've been suicidal before but have you had to deal with someone else you cared about being suicidal before? I have and have had to deal with knowing they went through with it.

Don't belittle whatever they're depressed about. That includes trying to frame whatever that is in a more positive light. Listen to what they're saying and reflect it back, showing them you're actually hearing what they're saying. That's the worst part about a suicidal state of mind, the feeling of no one actually hearing what you're trying to say. Poet Sylvia Platt called it "the Bell Jar Syndrome" because that's really what it feels like: people may see your lips moving but they're not actually hearing what you're trying to tell them. People who talk about suicide are actually crying out for help. I was.

If they suddenly cheer up or calm down for no apparent reason despite being previously suicidal, that's actually a very bad sign. It means they've decided to go through with it. At that point I'd say you're justified in having them committed to a psych hospital.

2 hours ago, -Caden- said:

better than telling her that she is fat so no matter what her ass will look fat in it. :P

Jokes aside... there are women that don't get mad if you tell the truth. They are rare but there are some.  The odds of meeting one is somewhere between getting struck by lightening multiple times in a row and finding a unicorn but it is a possibility :P (yes I know of one such woman)

Also... there are some women that actually want their ass to be fat.... ;)  They like having junk in the trunk...

Spoiler

The classic

Spoiler

So ... with some... having a fat but is a good thing :P lol

Don't believe me... take some time and look at some of the uploaded character photo from peoples games on LL lol.

3 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

better than telling her that she is fat so no matter what her ass will look fat in it. :P

Jokes aside... there are women that don't get mad if you tell the truth. They are rare but there are some.  The odds of meeting one is somewhere between getting struck by lightening multiple times in a row and finding a unicorn but it is a possibility :P (yes I know of one such woman)

Also... there are some women that actually want their ass to be fat.... ;)  They like having junk in the trunk...

Reveal hidden contents

The classic

Reveal hidden contents

So ... with some... having a fat but is a good thing :P lol

Don't believe me... take some time and look at some of the uploaded character photo from peoples games on LL lol.

HAHA agreed, I am sure their are plenty of women out there that don't care, there's nothing sexier than a very secure woman

59 minutes ago, TheWhite said:

Must be a US thing. Only insecure women get mad at shit like this. Secure women don't even think about asking if their asses look big in something. They just wear stuff they want/like.

No doubt , sadly their are alot of insecure woman around here and men as well, and the worst part of a insecure person is someone made them insecure.

A secure woman is very sexy, but not too secure I don't want her lifting her leg and farting on the first date ?, I mean I know we all do it but when a man farts at least we have a couple sand bags that are ricocheting the sound down words when a woman does it it kind of walks across the pond and then bubbles up in the front....haha..ok I am joking, not sure why that thought popped in my head, but since it did I figured I would share it ?

9 hours ago, TheWhite said:

And sorry, @MrEsturk, but going through suicidal periods is much harder for the sufferer.

Alright fair enough. I don't know the pain you've been through and can't even imagine the degradation a suicidal person goes through when in a psych ward.

That being said have you ever had someone you care about commit suicide? Did you have your best friend you knew for the first 30+ years of your life commit suicide? And on top of that you were the very last person to see them alive mere hours before they swallowed a jar of pills, despite the fact they were nothing but smiles, sunshine and rambling on about the future when you were last hanging out with them? I have to live with that. I get to ask questions about what I could have done differently to myself for the rest of my life.

Sorry, not trying to be hostile to you. Its just a touchy subject for me. I'd feel like I'd being doing a disservice if I didn't represent the feeling of the people on the sidelines. That same friend's father stuck a shotgun in his mouth and pulled the trigger when my friend was in his early teens which ended up doing unfathomable damage to that family. Suicide doesn't exist in a bubble that only effects the person who does it, its sends massive rifts that effect everyone who knew the person on a personal level.

On 8/1/2018 at 3:56 PM, TheWhite said:

If you know depression you recognise it in people. They really do not have to come and say it directly.

True, and even can understood how annoying, when others say stupid things about it or just ignorant as fuck, nor take things seriously.

gender neutral language,now coming to Australia,wanna call yourself a special snowflake, fine but don't force this shit on me,it's fireman or manhole,too many people with too little to do

Sticky dancehall parties in the neighborhood with thick smoke on the pool water.

There's nothing to say against orgasmic gasping elsewhere, but...

People that take a 2nd look at me and my son and shake their heads just b/c of

the different skin color. I ignore it but still it annoys me again and yet again.

Modding Skyrim Special Edition. My friend bought SSE and I've been helping him setup mods, but he keeps trying to use mods that aren't SSE-compatible and then complains when his game crashes. I've also seen several others on this site and others making the same mistake. Neither am I aware of any way to convert the dll files of mods that use SKSE.

Bureaucratic screw-ups. I took an aptitude placement test for the college I'm planning to attend, except they mixed up the Student ID numbers between me and another student because ours were just one digit different and now they can't tell whose is whose. So I have to go back and take it all over again. I can't even meet with a financial adviser until that's been taken care of on their end. I already missed the deadline to get into the summer semester because I needed surgery, now I may miss the deadline to get into the fall semester because of this. :classic_angry:

6 hours ago, Resdayn said:

I wouldn't be suprised about that. ?

Such is life. Already thought 'bout leaving the ghastly place of youth, searching for your personal sanctuary abroad? Did that and found no such thing.

Finally getting stranded on an island in the Caribbean, caught in the arms of the second biggest monkey I've ever seen was not on my checklist, I tell ya.

Love is a mystery.

2 minutes ago, Jazzman said:

Such is life. Already thought 'bout leaving the ghastly place of youth, searching for your personal sanctuary abroad? Did that and found no such thing.

Finally getting stranded on a island in the Caribbean, caught in the arms of the second biggest monkey I've ever seen was not on my checklist, I tell ya.

Leaving for a new country, might be not bad idea, actually planned for my sake.