What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

On 2/22/2018 at 1:48 PM, markdf said:

Are you upset that Canada exists??

I wouldn't have a problem with it if it weren't filled with Canadians.  There is something about a group of people wagging their fingers about their Southern Neighbor's "sexism and racism" while ignoring the non-white women their country has forcibly sterilized (as recently as 2010) that triggers me.

On 2/22/2018 at 7:48 PM, markdf said:

Are you upset that Canada exists??

I am. 

Because my country has a problem with religious fucknuggets ( of the opposite denomination to muslims ) running us to the ground and that dipshit Turdeau motherfucker is seen by liberals in my country as some sort of golden standard to we all should strive to become, despite being a totalitarian leftist cunt without an ounce of brain in that skull of his. 

Im fucking sick of all those articles that i have to read about how great Turdeau is because he cried listening to some rapefugees bullshit sobstory, how "progressive he is" because he cant go five minutes without virtue signalling and "oh boy it would be peaches to have him as our PM/President right guys" bullshit  ?? 

Canada's cancer starts to infect other countries and im not okay with it. 

Ontopic : 

It fucking kills me that i cant use any of the GUN ( as in from the GUN site, not weapons ) mods for F4. 

I have a rule that i dont accept any item mod that isnt injected into leveled lists and/or made through AWCKR benches and GUN stuff is always some "chest in V111/console spawn/chem lab with no perks or items required" shit.

Oh and it fucking kills me that i cant find good MODERN helmet mod for Fallout 4. My operators never feel complete :frown: 

6 hours ago, Canaris said:

Ontopic : 

It fucking kills me that i cant use any of the GUN ( as in from the GUN site, not weapons ) mods for F4. 

I have a rule that i dont accept any item mod that isnt injected into leveled lists and/or made through AWCKR benches and GUN stuff is always some "chest in V111/console spawn/chem lab with no perks or items required" shit.

Oh and it fucking kills me that i cant find good MODERN helmet mod for Fallout 4. My operators never feel complete :frown: 

Out of curiosity (I haven't played fo4 yet) how easy is it to mod items into leveled lists and AWCKR benches? I get aggravation you're feeling because I'm always tweaking mod stuff because they are always clogging up Divine Raiment or put into some weird place. Or overloading crafting menus without requiring a certain item in the character's inventory to be visible in the crafting menu, which is very easy to do in the CK. I'm probably going to be doing the same in FO4, which is why I ask.

(as for the politics, I agree. Religious extremism is never good, and today's leftist extremism is worrying.)

On 2018. 03. 20. at 10:16 AM, Cynical Misanthrope said:

*snip*

The irony of it all is that a French author named Robert Merle predicted this would happen decades ago. If you want to know more, I suggest you read his book The Virility Factor. It's the same to feminism as 1984 is to politics and power.

58 minutes ago, firehawksh said:

The irony of it all is that a French author named Robert Merle predicted this would happen decades ago. If you want to know more, I suggest you read his book The Virility Factor. It's the same to feminism as 1984 is to politics and power.

I'll have to check that out. There's been several predictions of this insanity. Even the Unabomber Manifesto predicted this, which is really saying something.

5 hours ago, Mr. Trigun said:

Reffering to Count Dankula and his pug dog?
This video sums it up pretty well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti2bVS40cz0

4 hours ago, Canaris said:

This is the most glorious thing ever... \m/ 

Ohh yes! The story behind it is even more glorious. He wanted to take a piss out of his girlfriend. His girlfriend adores these pugs more than anything so he wanted to prank her and mix something that she thought was so cute and sweet with what he thought of at time being the worst - a Nazi.

How ironic then that the multicultural UK would behave like a Nazi and convict him for a joke. And If I'm not mistaken, he will know around April if he goes to Jail or not.

4 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

SJWs in general, and more specifically SJW modders whose efforts wind up defeating the purpose of something and/or cause problems and conflicts with other mods that wouldn't have happened if they left things alone. It's bad enough dealing with them IRL.

You know. I hate to say it, [reasoning for my background] but I agree. SJWs are social epitamy of the new age. I'm trans and I don't cause problems than other than the minor joke when someone makes a mess up. However, never the less.....never "YOU HAVE TO DO THIS CAUSE ITS THIS." =.=

11 hours ago, Cynical Misanthrope said:

Ohh yes! The story behind it is even more glorious. He wanted to take a piss out of his girlfriend. His girlfriend adores these pugs more than anything so he wanted to prank her and mix something that she thought was so cute and sweet with what he thought of at time being the worst - a Nazi.

How ironic then that the multicultural UK would behave like a Nazi and convict him for a joke. And If I'm not mistaken, he will know around April if he goes to Jail or not.

I know every detail of this story of Count Dankula. 

I reffered to the reaction of that reporter. 

Especially that Fawlty Tower marching i almost shat myself laughing.

my second post,im doing everything I can to get noticed by my husband,did a surprise for him,no reaction,i askd if he noticed,later ,he said yes but no reaction,no thank you,i fixed myself up,nothing,no reaction,im feeling rejected unnoticed,im doubting he loves me.at this point I feel like a roommate.

People getting so excited about and even defensive of Skyrim VR for PC. We can't take how it looks on consoles for what it will be like on PC. Nor can we be sure we'll be able to mod it the way people are hoping to. Even if/when modding tools for it are developed and no longer being broken by Bugthesda with their constant, unwanted updates for CC functionality. So stop flaming me if I'm skeptical and don't share that same enthusiasm.

18 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

People getting so excited about and even defensive of Skyrim VR for PC. We can't take how it looks on consoles for what it will be like on PC. Nor can we be sure we'll be able to mod it the way people are hoping to. Even if/when modding tools for it are developed and no longer being broken by Bugthesda with their constant, unwanted updates for CC functionality. So stop flaming me if I'm skeptical and don't share that same enthusiasm.

So this is actually a thing. It's amazing how much they are milking this game for $$$. Sure, Skyrim 64 was kind of a Xmas wish come true for me, but enough is enough.

2 hours ago, Daedric_Cat said:

So this is actually a thing. It's amazing how much they are milking this game for $$$. Sure, Skyrim 64 was kind of a Xmas wish come true for me, but enough is enough.

I've said it before: blood from a stone. Unless they back off from interfering with modding this version, I predict the novelty factor won't last more than a few months at best.

Homophobia. I am generally have a pretty thick skin, and it's pretty difficult to offend me. But for some reason, people being homophobic really really really gets to me. 

3 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I've said it before: blood from a stone. Unless they back off from interfering with modding this version, I predict the novelty factor won't last more than a few months at best.

Yeah, I honestly don't see it going anywhere myself, the game is comparatively old. The hypothetical TESVI would be a better place to start.

4 minutes ago, TitusMede said:

Homophobia. I am generally have a pretty thick skin, and it's pretty difficult to offend me. But for some reason, people being homophobic really really really gets to me. 

That shit gets real old real fast. I had to listen to that crap in the Navy- one of the reasons I chose not to re-enlist. Assholes talking about people they knew nothing about.