What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

On 1/17/2018 at 11:53 PM, RitualClarity said:

+1 (really + 1000000000 lol) I hate those people as well.

Reveal hidden contents

Is it slow if you directly plug into the router/modem? Turn off all other background items and use Speedtest.org or something like that. Then what I would do is call them and tell them they need to come out for a service and fix it or you will cancel them and go elsewhere. (I don't have contacts, well the person that I am using the internet from doesn't have it :P)

It is understandable for some slowdowns from time to time depending on the service and time of day but if it is constantly that slow... then they aren't delivering their service. Someone I know had constant problems with their service. They called a professional which tested everything and verified the provider was the cause. they then called the provider and the provider stated nothing was wrong. They canceled the service (they did have a contract) called the Better Business association and Attorney General. Lo and behold... suddenly they had a solution etc. but by that time it was too late. with some discussion with the BBB and Attorney General they didn't get the penalty, got the money back for the service call and installation and moved to a much better service for their area. Not sure how it works where you are.

Thanks. We did checked our Internet with 2 different speed test and the result was the same. Our guy brought special equipment and checked our Internet, router and cable and he confirmed that it sucks and that our provider must repair it. We still waiting for them. My prince is stubborn and he said that we'll change the provider when they fix our Internet and we'll not gonna pay the bill for current month. We have contract with them that we can break up any moment we want without penalties. So, when they fix it, we'll change the provider and as my Prince says: "They can kiss our ass but we won't pay four lousy service!" :smile:

Windows 10. 'Nuff said.

People who need the gags in Pearls Before Swine explained to them, saying literally that in the comments section in older strips. Often the same people who can't figure out how to open a bag of airline peanuts. Even (especially!) if they're at home and there's a perfectly good pair of scissors nearby. Do we want them breeding?

7 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Windows 10. 'Nuff said.

People who need the gags in Pearls Before Swine explained to them, saying literally that in the comments section in older strips. Often the same people who can't figure out how to open a bag of airline peanuts. Even (especially!) if they're at home and there's a perfectly good pair of scissors nearby. Do we want them breeding?

And, to borrow from the mentioned strip, their vote counts the same yours :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, spoonsinger said:

Getting back to Dragonsreach but totally forgetting to pick up the Dragonstone in Bleak Falls Barrow.

Haven't managed that, but i do regularly forget to loot the claw from the thief, and remember it only at the door.

People who are members of this forum from its start and they didn't read the forum rules or they playing dumb and ignorant and ignoring the rules they telling others what to write or not to write just because they don't like something. They calling them names and insulting them. They obviously still don't get it that LL is NOT exclusively forum for gaming for it won't have various topics not related to gaming otherwise. If you don't like something, use fucking "Ignore" button or don't read threads and post that you don't like. "Don't be a jerk" as the rules number 2 and number 8 says. Nobody forcing you to read the content you don't like.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 2:00 PM, Ernest Lemmingway said:

My boss, my job, my idiot coworkers who don't stand up to our boss, and how long it takes for college financial services to get back to me about what I qualify for so I can learn to do something else and get out of my current job and leave behind my idiot coworkers.

If they like you, cuz yer hot or know the boss, they'll promote you, and they'll request you go to some school or send you to seminars and little classes, if required.

If they don't, you'll spend eternity in oblivion (looking for the stapler someone stole).

Have I said too much? never mind

Jean will see to it stuff you're responsible for is misfiled being all machiavellian

Jane whispers rumors about you,

Joan (the boss's lady) won't give you the password for Jack's work so you can look good and eventually get promoted.

You are passionate but You do not "persuade", you're an arriviste prole bounder, you don't know your place....

I'm done (I needed that)

When My FPS takes a sudden dump ..Like your whacking along at 40 50 fps then Wham down to two three for couple of seconds . And to the person who posted why Have I been banned .... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ... DUH ...  clean your nastys from your PC ..  computer.. maybe?????? , you will not get banned . Cos !!!  I dont want your nastys .