What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

shirow, on 18 Oct 2014 - 10:46 PM, said:snapback.png

Tv ( my brain melted )

You weren't watching The Big Bang Theory again were you? It's ironic how a show about geniuses can be so fucking stupid.

No worse ... I don't know what was it called (my mother was watching this while I was working with my brother). I was taken between two things : 1 need to focus (work), and then the tv melted my brain. To sum up it was about aliens making out with humans from -xxx years before christ to today with mythologia/history/religion (all over the world) to explain prodigeous child over the years and evolution theory ...they did had things like succubus,dragons,dinosaurs... they also did something with children with black eyes who want to eat your soul.... Too many things to blow your mind, seriously they are genious! How can they mix everything of this in a single tv program...

I can't find my words to describe that...

The monetary system. politics, religions, and most of the stuff in our society that holds us back, pisses me off greatly.

From the day you are born, to the day you pass away, you are indoctrinated, to fall in line and feed the machine: our corrupted society.

If you decide to go against the norm, by not doing things that are expected of you, you are treated like shit.

Fuck, I hate this society and I hope the human race get extinct asap.

My boss telling me I have to do overtime after a 12 hour shift...

also being friendzoned... after sex.

Happened to me once in high school. I was after this girl and we ended up having sex in one of the art rooms during half term, we both came in to finish projects. Afterwards she said that she wasn't interested in a relationship. Bam, friendzoned. 

eDeals virus thing.

Its been on my laptop for 4 weeks, cant seem to remove it.

Even with whatever BleepingComputer had suggested?

I did all sorts of things:

CCleaner.

Manual delete.

Reg edit.

Only reinstalling windows helped.

Ive upgraded to Win8 now, which is pretty annoying to get used to.

I've only used Windows 8 once while I was working on someone else's computer, it was a complete mess of course, but it didn't seem any faster to me than my Windows 7 system. Even if it is a little faster, it takes you so much longer to find everything that it would at least balance out.

I've only used Windows 8 once while I was working on someone else's computer, it was a complete mess of course, but it didn't seem any faster to me than my Windows 7 system. Even if it is a little faster, it takes you so much longer to find everything that it would at least balance out.

On the contrary, once using A classic Start start menu replacement, it was JUST as simple to use as windows 7, if not more so. Also, the enhancements aren't just small, they're quite significant in almost everything but gaming, where it's similar except you might gain a couple of frames if you're lucky. 

Wasn't like that on the one I used, it was just a tablet in PC form, I don't think I ever did figure out how to shut it down.

The kind for desktops and the one for dedicated tablets or tabletbooks are very different. For example, you don't have access to a desktop mode or even have a choice in the matter in some instances. 

On a proper desktop it's a very different beast. 

Myself when it's about love. If only my reason could win against my desire and erase useless painful data that would be great.

there is nothing wrong to be above animal instinct...

That's true there is nothing wrong but I can't help myself because I'm not only thinking about me, my own deception is something. But if this is going wrong because of me. Always questioning myself about the why of everything in love. The thing I hate the most is to hurt other people. I can't stop thinking about consequences which is always stopping me and make it more painful that it should be. That's why I'd like shut my reason or my desire, one of them to not be in an "eternal" conflict and stop torture myself.

But I guess it's hopeless. Being a coward because I don't have a self-esteem. Lots of reason piss me off about myself.

Myself when it's about love. If only my reason could win against my desire and erase useless painful data that would be great.

there is nothing wrong to be above animal instinct...

That's true there is nothing wrong but I can't help myself because I'm not only thinking about me, my own deception is something. But if this is going wrong because of me. Always questioning myself about the why of everything in love. The thing I hate the most is to hurt other people. I can't stop thinking about consequences which is always stopping me and make it more painful that it should be. That's why I'd like shut my reason or my desire, one of them to not be in an "eternal" conflict and stop torture myself.

But I guess it's hopeless. Being a coward because I don't have a self-esteem. Lots of reason piss me off about myself.

that sound to me as a lot of self-esteem

thats are words of lion not hyene...

it is very surprising to hear civilised westerner who is unselfish...

and true love despise selfishness...

In a nutshell, you're a lot more desirable than you think you are. As nonusnomeni demonstrated, you seem to care deeply about other people's feelings instead of your own. That's a desirable trait for either gender, to think about someone else's feelings and consider them above yourself is a rare thing indeed nowadays. Whether you're in love or trying to find it, you should have a bit more self confidence.

No, it's not going to just land in your lap like a needy cat and it's possible that you'll make some mistakes before you find true love. But that's alright because nobody is perfect. And true love is somebody who accepts you in spite of your past errors. There are going to be consequences to everything you do in life, but some of those consequences of mistakes can push you into the right direction.