Breasts stretch REALLY far then said npc sometimes goes invisible.

bump.. same problem. haven't found solution.. i think it's because i equipped my follower with havok breast physic. my follower aren't vanilla, they're custom follower using mod.. i think it's just fine until i equip them with havok breast physic, then the problem appear, but i really wanted to give them the bouncy breast effect...

I've seen the tag answered.. but i can't seem to find the solution anywhere.. so anyone can help?

Here's another noob video from me that shows the bug..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YeKnr-h1C8

I started up a new game with the current XPMSE Skeleton by Groovetama

And

From this thread found on Lovers Lab, HDT working vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now with Belly Support

I downloaded this file from there on front page called

Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE Body + Working vagina2.4 plus XPMSE v2.50 with XML.rar

Now I only use the XML files from that file cause I use a 7B HDT body that I found on Lovers Lab that is by Blabba.

Since I started over I have gotten to level 12 with only having my follower disappear once.   With the older XML I was using the disappearing act was almost every cell load.

So best advice make sure your using a good XML and latest skeleton.  Unfortunately there are a lot of old XML's and a lot of that non-sense where ppl pack an XML with a file thinking they are doing you a favor, when they are likely overwriting your XML.

Don't use preg mesh or Vage, no worries its still going to work for the boobs.

Other issues like boob stretch and weird bounce I noticed are much reduced.

Now here's another thing too is that there is a tempory file here in your Data\SKSE\Pluggins\ HDTPhysicsExtensionsLog

That file regenerates as soon as you start a new game but I'd say you could try to just delete that file but that sort of approach is a bandaid fix for this.

Just get the XML and Skele and you should be better off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Follower,

These are usually fully packed with their own Skeleton, but who knows maybe people will start packing them with XML files just for them and those could wind up being behind the times, your going to have to check the folder and file structure for your followers you download sorry no easy peasy fix there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Played for another 4 hours no issues.

Go download new Skeleton and the XML I said too!!!

I started up a new game with the current XPMSE Skeleton by Groovetama

And

From this thread found on Lovers Lab, HDT working vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now with Belly Support

I downloaded this file from there on front page called

Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE Body + Working vagina2.4 plus XPMSE v2.50 with XML.rar

Now I only use the XML files from that file cause I use a 7B HDT body that I found on Lovers Lab that is by Blabba.

Since I started over I have gotten to level 12 with only having my follower disappear once.   With the older XML I was using the disappearing act was almost every cell load.

So best advice make sure your using a good XML and latest skeleton.  Unfortunately there are a lot of old XML's and a lot of that non-sense where ppl pack an XML with a file thinking they are doing you a favor, when they are likely overwriting your XML.

Don't use preg mesh or Vage, no worries its still going to work for the boobs.

Other issues like boob stretch and weird bounce I noticed are much reduced.

Now here's another thing too is that there is a tempory file here in your Data\SKSE\Pluggins\ HDTPhysicsExtensionsLog

That file regenerates as soon as you start a new game but I'd say you could try to just delete that file but that sort of approach is a bandaid fix for this.

Just get the XML and Skele and you should be better off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Follower,

These are usually fully packed with their own Skeleton, but who knows maybe people will start packing them with XML files just for them and those could wind up being behind the times, your going to have to check the folder and file structure for your followers you download sorry no easy peasy fix there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Played for another 4 hours no issues.

Go download new Skeleton and the XML I said too!!!

Thx for the reply and help!

Gonna try ur suggestion now.

Edit : Found that the problem lies in the XML preset i'm currently using, as when i use the one from the file that u suggested, it worked just fine. but when it has no bug, it's too bouncy for me.. so i would like to get a less bouncy XML preset with butt and breast bounce with breast collision but without vagina and belly collision. if anyone has it please kindly share it. thx a lot!

for what it is worth...

This isn't a direct fix but it works 100% of the time for me.

If my followers or any NPC for that matter becomes invisible, I have HDT attached directly to meshes and do not use the havok object so this occasionally affects random NPC's as well, Using a carriage to fast travel fixes the NPC's being invisible.

As a side note I am using Better Fast Travel which adds carriages to every city, town, mill and helgen, so i cannot confirm if vanilla carriage travel fixes this as well.

---------

FYI using this method is not permanent.

The occurance that causes NPC's to go invisible will still cause them to go invisible again.

But hop on another carriage to fix it again.

Some might view this as a tedious fix but I personally dont think it is.

1 or 2 NPC's might go invisible in an entire 8 hour play session and it takes a few seconds to hop a carriage (and back, or not in case your heading somewhere else anyway)

I've found that this happens if you have too many actors using HDT animations in the same cell. With my followers I'll only allow one of them to wear tbbp/hdt enabled clothing and usually remove all overwriting armor/clothes so the rest of the NPCs aren't using hdt/tbbp. This way, my character plus one follower will work flawlessly, otherwise it seems that the game engine can't handle the load.

I've found that this happens if you have too many actors using HDT animations in the same cell. With my followers I'll only allow one of them to wear tbbp/hdt enabled clothing and usually remove all overwriting armor/clothes so the rest of the NPCs aren't using hdt/tbbp. This way, my character plus one follower will work flawlessly, otherwise it seems that the game engine can't handle the load.

That explains why it happens in my game as "ALL" female NPC's have HDT physics active.

it's a current bug with Havok and graphic engine of Skyrim, when a NPC wear stuff with HDT he become invisible when you do a change of cellule.

Click on NPC with invit command, and "disable" and "enable", he will reappear.

If someone will be able to create a script for "auto reset" all NPC during a changing of cellule, that will corriged that current problem.

ahh ok thx a lot for the help guys!!

i really appreciate it, will try again to re adjust my mods based on ur suggestions! thanks!!

Edit : It really is just as dTd said, it's fine when only 1 of my follower use the Havok Breast Physic! Or maybe because i'm using UFO and its script is outdated..

From what i read in another mod thread the turning invisible is a fault with the havok system

If you select the NPC with the console and then type disable and followed by short pause enable they re-appear and the issue is fixed for a while

• 1 month later...

I had the same problem and it was bc in my enblocal file i had the thing where you suppose to add your vram plus ram minus 2048mb equals whatever it is...mine was zero bc i didnt know what i was doing but after adding my vram plus ram minus 2048 which left my at 3000mb so i put 3000 instead of the zero i had and my followers stopped with the tit stretching and going invisible no more tits spazzing out lol. Now i have three followers and no problems. Hope this helped sorry for the novel

• 4 weeks later...

I had the same problem and it was bc in my enblocal file i had the thing where you suppose to add your vram plus ram minus 2048mb equals whatever it is...mine was zero bc i didnt know what i was doing but after adding my vram plus ram minus 2048 which left my at 3000mb so i put 3000 instead of the zero i had and my followers stopped with the tit stretching and going invisible no more tits spazzing out lol. Now i have three followers and no problems. Hope this helped sorry for the novel

So u suggest a better video card could solve this problem?

It's all because the game engine, mainly scripts are lagging. Optimizing your config can help but pulling script heavy mods will definitely fix it. How many cores is your cpu? in skyrim.ini with 4 core cpu these could help under [General]:

iNumHWThreads=4
iHWThread4=3
iHWThread3=2
iHWThread2=1
iHWThread1=0
iAIThread2HWThread=3
iAIThread1HWThread=2
iRenderingThread2HWThread=1
iRenderingThread1HWThread=0

Also these:

bMultiThreadMovement=1
bUseThreadedParticleSystem=1
bUseThreadedBlood=1
bUseThreadedMorpher=1
bUseThreadedTempEffects=1
bUseThreadedTextures=1
bUseThreadedMeshes=1
bUseThreadedLOD=1
bUseThreadedAI=1
bUseHardDriveCache=0
bUseBackgroundFileLoader=1
bSelectivePurgeUnusedOnFastTravel=1
iPostProcessMillisecondsLoadingQueuedPriority=5
uExterior Cell Buffer=36

And this:

[HAVOK]
iNumThreads=4

Last but not least under [Papyrus]:

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.6
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0

The last set gives a bit more extra time for scripts to run. Good Luck :)

It's all because the game engine, mainly scripts are lagging. Optimizing your config can help but pulling script heavy mods will definitely fix it. How many cores is your cpu? in skyrim.ini with 4 core cpu these could help under [General]:

iNumHWThreads=4

iHWThread4=3

iHWThread3=2

iHWThread2=1

iHWThread1=0

iAIThread2HWThread=3

iAIThread1HWThread=2

iRenderingThread2HWThread=1

iRenderingThread1HWThread=0

Also these:

bMultiThreadMovement=1

bUseThreadedParticleSystem=1

bUseThreadedBlood=1

bUseThreadedMorpher=1

bUseThreadedTempEffects=1

bUseThreadedTextures=1

bUseThreadedMeshes=1

bUseThreadedLOD=1

bUseThreadedAI=1

bUseHardDriveCache=0

bUseBackgroundFileLoader=1

bSelectivePurgeUnusedOnFastTravel=1

iPostProcessMillisecondsLoadingQueuedPriority=5

uExterior Cell Buffer=36

And this:

[HAVOK]

iNumThreads=4

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6

It looks to work  for me, i have tried 2/3 time to travel and any NPC with Havok become invisible like before.

But i need to test more longer, thanks any way.

So u suggest a better video card could solve this problem?

Well for my experience yeah. But I do know that for some it depends on the version of physics extention theyre using. Everyones problem is the same but the solutions are all different. For me in my enb local file i opened it up and it said VideoMemorySizeMb=0   so I played with it at zero for over a year with all the tits spazzing out and shit. But then I followed the STEP tutorial and realize im suppose to add my vram plus my ram and subtract 2048 from that number which left me with 3000 and then youre suppose to put that number where the zero is. now it looks like this VideoMemorySizeMb=3000 and no more titties spazing out and disappearing npcs lol

• 1 month later...

<snip>

[HAVOK]

iNumThreads=4

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6

My Skyrim.ini currently has the following settings, all of which are GREATER than the suggested ones:

[Havok]

iNumthreads=5

[Papyrus]

fUpdateBudgetMS=25000

fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=25000

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=10000

I realize that bigger is not always better, but still, it usually is in this type of setting. So, three questions:

1. Are you saying I should reduce [Havok] iNumThreads from 5 to 4? This seems counter-intuitive. I would think raising it to 10 or something would give Havok more room to work.
  2. The suggested values for [Papyrus] fUpdateBudgetMS and fExtraTaskBudgetMS are completely in another universe from what I have. Are you saying that I should reduce those settings from 25000 to 1.6?
  3. The suggested value for [Papyrus] fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS is 10000, but mine is already set to 20000. Are you saying to cut it in half from 20000 to 10000?

Thanks in advance for clarifying this advice.

♪♀♪

<snip>

[HAVOK]

iNumThreads=4

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6

My Skyrim.ini currently has the following settings, all of which are GREATER than the suggested ones:

[Havok]

iNumthreads=5

[Papyrus]

fUpdateBudgetMS=25000

I realize that bigger is not always better, but still, it usually is in this type of setting. So, three questions:

1. Are you saying I should reduce [Havok] iNumThreads from 5 to 4? This seems counter-intuitive. I would think raising it to 10 or something would give Havok more room to work.
  2. The suggested values for [Papyrus] fUpdateBudgetMS and fExtraTaskBudgetMS are completely in another universe from what I have. Are you saying that I should reduce those settings from 25000 to 1.6?
  3. The suggested value for [Papyrus] fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS is 10000, but mine is already set to 20000. Are you saying to cut it in half from 20000 to 10000?

Thanks in advance for clarifying this advice.

♪♀♪

Here's a good read for you:

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/2gwvwl/guide_papyrus_ini_settings_and_why_you_shouldnt/

TL;DR:

1. Depends on number of processor cores.

2. YES

3. rather, cut it by 10 to 2000

[Papyrus]

fUpdateBudgetMS=25000

These settings are the equivalent of telling Skyrim "I don't give a shit about my framerate, you're free to let Papyrus scripts stall the next frame render by up to 25 seconds if you want. And also, you can take an extra 10 seconds to load every save, even for stuff that could be loaded after the player already has control."

I'd highly recommend reverting back to the default values unless you have a solid understand of what each of these settings do.

[Papyrus]

fUpdateBudgetMS=25000

These settings are the equivalent of telling Skyrim "I don't give a shit about my framerate, you're free to let Papyrus scripts stall the next frame render by up to 25 seconds if you want. And also, you can take an extra 10 seconds to load every save, even for stuff that could be loaded after the player already has control."

I'd highly recommend reverting back to the default values unless you have a solid understand of what each of these settings do.

OK, I read the article you linked so I know what the default values are. I'll try those values and the ones recommended above and see if it helps. Thanks.

OK, but at this point I have no idea what "the default values" are... I'm assuming from the thread context that they are the ones posted above as recommended fixes for the dreaded "Havok Crazyboobs" syndrome. I'll try those values and see if it helps. Thanks.

Here are the default values:

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.2
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.2
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=76800

If you'd like an explanation for why straying beyond the default values is generally a bad idea, I'd recommend reading this page. Pretty much every setting has a negative effect if you increase it, and the default values were carefully chosen by Bethesda because they're the best choice for the vast majority of setups.

In some rare cases, you might benefit from tweaking some of these: for example, if you're running a 60FPS setup (which requires a frame to be rendered in 16.66 ms) but your hardware can render a frame in just 13 ms, then the remaining 3.6 ms could be assigned to the Papyrus engine, by setting fUpdateBudgetMS to 3.6, giving scripts a bit more time to process before being made to wait for the next frame, resulting in more responsive scripts overall. However, if your hardware needs 15 ms instead, then having fUpdateBudgetMS set to 3.6 will increase the total frame processing time to 18.6 ms in script-intensive situations, which would drop your FPS from 60 to 53. The default settings offer a good balance between script responsiveness and framerate, especially since the vast majority of script-based mods aren't particularly latency-sensitive, so having a script get processed a few frames later won't even be noticeable to the player, whereas a drop in FPS will.

• 6 months later...

Hi had the same issue where the NPCs would become invisible when entering a new cell, and I search many forums and tried all possible solutions offered but nothing worked. So the problem is the HTC System it self, if ur using a mod like Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT the replacer version, the system cannot handle that many NPCs. So I had no choice but to use the No BBP version and rebuild my meshes.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if this is answered or not, only read first page. This skyrim.ini tweak, while not perfect, did lessen the frequency this occurs for me (I use uunp, so I'm sure it's not a mesh problem).

[HAVOK]

iNumThreads=4 (your core thread count, usually equal to CPU cores)

bHavokDebug=0

fMaxTime=0.0157

bDebugMultiThread=0