ALIEN (XENOMORPH) SEXOUT MOD IDEA FOR FALLOUT NV

sarenarcturus27

Just an idea I wanted to share.

I'm a fan of the Aliens franchise, and I know there are a lot more out there like me. An Alien/Fallout/Sexout mod seems possible. All of the components already exist, and a species of parasitic aliens who use human bodies as hosts for reproduction seems like an awesome mod imho.

For those who are unaffiliated or lightly affiliated with the Alien (Xenomorph), it is a deadly species human sized invertebrates that operates as a social super-organism with a hive mind, like ant's or bees.  A queen lays the eggs in the hive, while the drones collect suitable living organisms to serve as host for the aliens to reproduce within. Once a host is captured, it is taken to the hive and cocooned/immobilized near an egg. The egg opens, and a spider like organism (Facehugger) is released which attaches itself to the face of the host, choking its prey unconscious. A proboscis is then inserted down the throat of the host, and for a period of several hours the parasite copulates with the hosts face. The host is impregnated orally. The parasite falls off and dies. The host awakens, and after a couple of days the alien larva emerges through the chest cavity in a violent and painful birth, resulting in an agonizing death for the host. The cycle repeats itself again and again, and the very nature of the Xenomorp's reproduction makes it an enemy of all suitable host organisms; particularly humans.

So the first thing a mod would need is a model for the Xenomorph. I found a few that might work. This first one has it as a modders resource. It's under images from users, page 2.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/41117/?tab=3&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fnewvegas%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D41117%26user%3D2&pUp=1

There is also a mod here that was used for Fallout 3 which changes the feral ghouls into the Xenomorph Aliens;

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/13322/?

And here is a video with a Xenomorph Model in action;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcNzzTHzdZ4

As for the Facehugger, I found a mod here which claims to have a model, but no images were provided;

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56256/?tab=3&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fnewvegas%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D56256%26user%3D1&pUp=1

Someone would also have to create or find an egg model, and a queen model. Although the queen could just be an up-scaled version of the regular drones. And one or more hive locations would have to be created. The ant mound model would be fine as an enter/exit point. The hive would basically be a cave like structure. The drones would be set to wander in packs and attack NPCs and the player. If the player is attacked, the drones would do fatigue damage or something to disable her/him. If sufficient damage was done, the player goes unconscious and is moved inside the hive cell (All weapons would be removed, and clothing removal should be optional via MCM). They awaken (dazed with the screen blur effect), and immobilized. Other NPC's could be immobilized in the hive as well. The slave-in-pose resource could be used for this effect, although technically the player should be cocooned against a wall. If that effect were easy to do, great, but here is the link to the slave-in-pose resource;

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38356/? 

When the player wakes up, an egg will be near by. It will be set to release the Facehugger in (x) amount of time. Maybe it could be changed via MCM. Maybe the resist rape hotkey could be used to try to escape, with (x) odds of success (again, changeable via MCM). If successful, the player can try to fight their way out of the hive (very difficult, and all weapons would have been unequipped). Once the Facehugger is released from the egg, it will attach itself to the players face. Some gagging sex sounds could be added using the resource for the gagged sex sounds for ball gags (pretty sure I saw such a resource on this site). After a few moments the player is unconscious and unable to escape. At this point the player can skip the oral rape, or sit through it. It should take about 8 hours game time (also modifiable via MCM). Afterwards the player awakens with the dead Facehugger nearby, and is still cocooned/immobilized. They can make an escape attempt (maybe once an hour?) or sleep/wait. The sexout pregnancy resource could be used for this part. Gestation of the alien embryo should be about 2 1/2 days from impregnation.

If the player can escape, they can get to a doctor and have the embryo removed, or maybe take some kind of drug from sexout drugging to prevent the embryo from developing. If the embryo does develop, it will result in the players death. An animation and scream would be nice. Also, the animation an scream could be applied to random nonessential NPC's who may have escaped the hive and be seen by the player at the moment of eruption.

Someone started a mod that incorportated the Xenomorph into TES Oblivion. I don't know how far they got, but check this out;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trwfXYfV4J4

I have other ideas for it, but I wont list them all unless someone is interested. I should say I know little to nothing about modding, but I love what y'all do here and have tremendous respect for you. Modders make the game so rich, and you spend so much time doing this work without getting paid for it. So, to those about to Mod, we salute you. I'd love to play test this mod, but that's about all I know how to do. Let me know what you think. Thanks for reading.

I would actually love a Xenomorph/Sexout cross over. This seems like something that is right up User 29's alley. The only thing I'd change is the chestbursting. I like everything right up to that point. I'd prefer a non-lethal "host throws up the embryo" or something of the sort. The Facehugger would also requite a whole string of animations, and unfortunately anims are something of a rare commodity for Sexout.  :(

How about non-lethal birth optional? Personally, I think lethal birth would add a sense of urgency and panic as the player tried to escape and get to medical help ASAP. But optional would be fine.

As for the Facehugger animation, just use the rad-scorpion animation, and when it gets too close to the host, make it disappear and put an equipped face-mask model on the host. It could work.

There's actually worn "Graboid" Crotch & Breast Huggers in SCR, could probably retexture them darker, and it's probably easy for someone who knows what they are doing to move them to the face (though I prefer the crotch hugging variation myself :)), but they need a Creature model or animations made for them so they attack in world then convert to the worn item. I've seen one somewhere where they took the scorpion and removed the Pincers and retaxed it a bit to make a crawling facehugger.

There's actually worn "Graboid" Crotch & Breast Huggers in SCR, could probably retexture them darker, and it's probably easy for someone who knows what they are doing to move them to the face (though I prefer the crotch hugging variation myself :)), but they need a Creature model or animations made for them so they attack in world then convert to the worn item. I've seen one somewhere where they took the scorpion and removed the Pincers and retaxed it a bit to make a crawling facehugger.

WOW! THEE HALSTROM?! ON MY TOPIC? I JUST WON THE LOTTERY MAN! SMELL THAT AIR!

I think I found the scorpion you were talking about, or a picture at least; http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/images/11030/?

Not sure where to find the model, if it still exists. Do they really need to be animated attacks? That may be a stupid question. But when sexout sex-assault occurs, the NPC just has to get close enough to the player and boom, they are posed and doing the nasty. What if the Facehugger just had to get close enough, then it would disappear and a face-mask model would be added to the players inventory and equipped?

Also, it could be a crotchhugger, but maybe a MCM setting for preference would be good.

Found an egg that might work too; http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45125/?

I think I found the scorpion you were talking about, or a picture at least; http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/images/11030/?

Not sure where to find the model, if it still exists. Do they really need to be animated attacks? That may be a stupid question. But when sexout sex-assault occurs, the NPC just has to get close enough to the player and boom, they are posed and doing the nasty. What if the Facehugger just had to get close enough, then it would disappear and a face-mask model would be added to the players inventory and equipped?

Also, it could be a crotchhugger, but maybe a MCM setting for preference would be good.

Please I am but one of the minor Humble Gods here :)

When I said animation I just meant for it skittering towards and jumping at the player, don't need anything fancy like wrapping tail around the neck or anything like that unless someone skilled at that get's motivated enough to do it and I got no idea how to do the coding for that, it would probably be best done as a Sexout animation, then swapped to the worn model.

I haven't looked into how it works at spunks end yet but we'd need to set up a custom race at Spunks end for the Spunk to trigger Pregnancy. Some creatures are already set up as to not require fertility, Pregnancy converts the Spunk directly into eggs quantity dependant on volume of Spunk.

Not sure what you want the end Pregnancy to be though, stomach exploding aliens style might be fun on NPC's and males perhaps, but not the player, maybe a MCM slider chance females do normal birthing of the Alien, I have a toggle allowing Male pregnancy for the player in theory but haven't done any testing on it or any idea whether the birthing animation works at all or heard any bug reports on it. I just need to be sure permissions are good to use the Alien models for Offspring will check those mods out later.

Please I am but one of the minor Humble Gods here :)

When I said animation I just meant for it skittering towards and jumping at the player, don't need anything fancy like wrapping tail around the neck or anything like that unless someone skilled at that get's motivated enough to do it and I got no idea how to do the coding for that, it would probably be best done as a Sexout animation, then swapped to the worn model.

I haven't looked into how it works at spunks end yet but we'd need to set up a custom race at Spunks end for the Spunk to trigger Pregnancy. Some creatures are already set up as to not require fertility, Pregnancy converts the Spunk directly into eggs quantity dependant on volume of Spunk.

Not sure what you want the end Pregnancy to be though, stomach exploding aliens style might be fun on NPC's and males perhaps, but not the player, maybe a MCM slider chance females do normal birthing of the Alien, I have a toggle allowing Male pregnancy for the player in theory but haven't done any testing on it or any idea whether the birthing animation works at all or heard any bug reports on it. I just need to be sure permissions are good to use the Alien models for Offspring will check those mods out later.

Do animations have to be made from scratch? If not, the rad roach basically skitters and jumps. I'm way out of my league here, I know. It wouldn't even have to jump really. Just get real close to the player or NPC. What if a modified rad-scorpion model were used, scaled way down, and just keep the original scorpion animations? Maybe have the face attachment triggered when it attacks?

As far as pregnancy goes, no pregnant bodies models would need to be used. There would be no visible sign of the pregnancy externally, so no pregnant body models needed for males either. Plus pregnancy would only last a couple of days. I would be fine with just making NPCs explode (gibs and all) when birthing, like with the bloody mess perk. Just boom, guts and blood everywhere (I'm not sick, I swear!) and have a scaled down mini Xenomorph spawn in the middle of it, or next to it. By the way, they grow up really fast, so in like 24 hours they are full size.

Also, as birthing time is getting close, maybe have some popup messages appear saying "You feel something moving inside your chest!" or something.

Yeah, you could just do all that without needing Spunk/Pregnancy and just use the SCR models, might be good to start there and keep it simple, get it working set up your plotline/story etc, then progress further into Pregnancy etc later :)

I guess the other thing is do they do any damage when attacking or is their only attack a jump/grab that the actor has to avoid till they kill them. But a success is it game over for the victim or a strength check to pull it off in first few seconds might be good.

Yeah, you could just do all that without needing Spunk/Pregnancy and just use the SCR models, might be good to start there and keep it simple, get it working set up your plotline/story etc, then progress further into Pregnancy etc later :)

I guess the other thing is do they do any damage when attacking or is their only attack a jump/grab that the actor has to avoid till they kill them. But a success is it game over for the victim or a strength check to pull it off in first few seconds might be good.

I didn't really have a plot in mind. They are just out there, and if you encounter them, bummer :)

I really have no clue about actually creating this, I was just hoping to spark someones interest. Even though I don't know the first thing about modding, or coding, it just seems like the framework for something like this is already within reach. And I think it would be a hit. I'm merely imagining it, or conceptualizing.

I don't think the facehugger should do damage, just a grab attack (its bad enough). But I do like the idea of a strength check. Unless the player has been captured and immobilized, then their arms are bound and there is no way to fight it off. And perhaps if the player is successful in pulling it off of the face in the first few seconds, some damage could occur.

The facehugger would probably only be encountered in the hive cell, after the drones had attacked the player elsewhere and the player awoke in the hive. Technically the facehuggers could be placed anywhere, but that's just how I envisioned it. The drones do the hunting, and the facehuggers (which serve as phallus's with legs) wait in the hive for fresh hosts. They would definitely be an obstacle to avoid when escaping :)

Something like this is usually best done with a nest, like a downed spacecraft so it only occurs in a certain area in the middle of nowhere because otherwise it gets disruptive to playing quests when major quest characters are taken/disabled or killed by breeding mods :)

Basically if you want it to happen you have to jump in the deep end and start learning as you seem to be the most motivated person and modding is 50% motivation & 50% ability. There are plenty of people to help, start small and work your way up. Pregnancy started as a small mod that just rolled a dice to see whether pregnancy occurred during sex then someone suggested we add body swapping, a fertility cycle, babies, race & creature support....

Plonk the critters inworld and get them jumping onto an actors face and working out if they hit to add the graboid model, then alter the graboid model to be a facehugger instead of crotch hugger.

Something like this is usually best done with a nest, like a downed spacecraft so it only occurs in a certain area in the middle of nowhere because otherwise it gets disruptive to playing quests when major quest characters are taken/disabled or killed by breeding mods :)

Basically if you want it to happen you have to jump in the deep end and start learning as you seem to be the most motivated person and modding is 50% motivation & 50% ability. There are plenty of people to help start small and work your way up. Pregnancy started as a small mod that just rolled a dice to see whether pregnancy occurred during sex then someone suggested we add body swapping, a fertility cycle, babies, race & creature support....

I definitely see what you are saying about the location of the nest/hive, I hadn't considered that.

Okay, lets say I wanted to use a bark-scorpion model for my facehugger, scale it down, make it its own species separate from the original...

I just don't know where to even start. What tools do I need? I have the geck, but I know very little about it. I need to make a list of what is needed.

How would I go about creating an equip-able item face-mask that looks like a miniature bark-scorpion?

Who can I get in touch with that knows these things? 

Ok that's basically a how do I make a car question :)

To do any of the modelling stuff, I can't help much there, but you need Blender & Nifskope I believe to do what you want.

Basically start & test your ideas by using the existing models and get them doing what you want and make it pretty afterwards.

Copy the Barkscorpion and renaming the copy in GECK to XENOFaceHuggerJumper or similar then put one near the Crashed Alien spaceship (use filter word crashed in GECK to find it).

Copy the WhiteSocietyMask and rename it to XENOFaceHugger

Make an Unarmed Attack Spell & effect Script for the XENOJumper that does AddItem XENOFaceHugger, EquipItem XENOFaceHugger then deletes itself.

Make an Object Effect & script on the XENOFaceHugger that does the GetActorValue Strength Check against a GetRandomPercent Roll if it fails it removes it self and spawns another FaceHugger on the ground near the Actor.

You need a lot of Patience to start with, firstly do a local Backup of your entire FalloutNV Data folder, you are going to break your game completely at some point learning.

Start small and save it, test it before spending 4 hours getting grand then finding it won't save or crashes the game. Make backups everytime you exit GECK, just right click the esp and Zip it.

And for help just Google "GECK how do I" ask here with specific questions, GECK Help website is you friend, well sort of, it's more the "lie a lot and enjoys seeing you suffer type friend" but mostly leads you in the right direction anyway :)

GECK Help website is you friend, well sort of, it's more the "lie a lot and enjoys seeing you suffer type friend" but mostly leads you in the right direction anyway :)

Mostly a "draws a cock & balls on your forehead when you're passed out after drinking that spiked soda" type friend.

Thanks Halstrom. It sounds so complex. I'll give it some thought.

Complex? Try using a mobile phone nowdays when you learnt on a dial phone with a big telephone book :)

You got the rest of your life to learn new stuff, its a matter of how much you want something that no one else is going to give you, I only started GECK modding 3 years ago :)

I saw this the other day looks like a cool idea. The chest bursting would be alright as long as there was a way to turn it off and on and maybe the tail that wraps around the neck could wrap around the body and go to the crotch and enter there instead. Just a idea.

I have a better idea, without gore, blood and death. Why waste a host if u can use it nearly endles? The Xenomorphs in fallout know a better way to reproduction.

248764%20-%20Alien%20Facehugger%20Xenomo

Here is an idea about Alien pregnancy. Two ways to get preg from  Aliens.

1 By Aliens.

Way: Sex with Alien

Preg duration: 3-7 days

Effect: Increase hunger. - 1CR  healtregen +1

Bellysice: 4

Offspring: 2-3 eggs

2 By Hugger

Way: Sex with hugger.

Preg duration: 6-24 hours

Effect: -10 AP -1 EN healtregen +1

Bellysice: 3

Offspring: 1 Alien (scaled to 0.1)

The hugger sex: The huggers are like armor parts and take the pants slot in GECK.  And here i have two ways how it can be.

1 The huger just grab a female an hang on her. After some time if the female is pregnant, he let go and dies.

2  An animation (maybe some Slave in action animations) the female is hanging in some pose and the hugger is fucking her, some sex sounds are playing, after the female is preg the hugger dies.

PS: I have  bad englisch.

I have a better idea, without gore, blood and death. Why waste a host if u can use it nearly endles? The Xenomorphs in fallout know a better way to reproduction.

248764%20-%20Alien%20Facehugger%20Xenomo

Here is an idea about Alien pregnancy. Two ways to get preg from  Aliens.

1 By Aliens.

Way: Sex with Alien

Preg duration: 3-7 days

Effect: Increase hunger. - 1CR  healtregen +1

Bellysice: 4

Offspring: 2-3 eggs

2 By Hugger

Way: Sex with hugger.

Preg duration: 6-24 hours

Effect: -10 AP -1 EN healtregen +1

Bellysice: 3

Offspring: 1 Alien (scaled to 0.1)

The hugger sex: The huggers are like armor parts and take the pants slot in GECK.  And here i have two ways how it can be.

1 The huger just grab a female an hang on her. After some time if the female is pregnant, he let go and dies.

2  An animation (maybe some Slave in action animations) the female is hanging in some pose and the hugger is fucking her, some sex sounds are playing, after the female is preg the hugger dies.

PS: I have  bad englisch.

Bad English.. yes.

Great ideas .. definitely. :D\

That would fit into sexout quite well.. lol.

the Hugger could be used as a chastitron... :D. Also for a couple of days keep your "lust" under control..

Good ideas. I'm glad this discussion was sparked. I know nothing about modding, but if anyone who does takes this idea seriously it would be very popular I think. I just want to see something like this, even if its a variation.

I definitely think the cocooning/immobilizing  idea is a must though. It would be something new to find host's lining the walls of an alien hive in different stages of impregnation/pregnancy.

Ok Saren here is my idea:

For this is a female char nesesary.

At first the Xeno trap: It can be only one trap or more, but al of them ends at the same way.

1 Just go at some location and get fucked by a Xeno or Hugger and get captured. (Very simpel and boring)

2  You meet a NCR Bounty Hunter who is search for a bounty target, who is hard to get, you will travel together to some place at if you find the target, You, the Bounty Hunter* and the Target* get raped by Huggers and captured by Xenos.

3  You meet at some location a pregnant  women who try to escape the xeno, after you speak to her the xenos will atack you. (They only atack you and not the women and they are easy to kill. its for low level players.)  After you kill all, a Hugger

will fuck you and you will have a blackout, after this you are captured by Xenos.  (alterante if you kill the Hugger to, just wait to the time the women give a birth after this she will give you a reward and leave. Later you can meet her, at her home.* But she will not take her "offspring"

3.1  If you take the Eggs that she birth, some Xenos will find you, rape and capture. (because they can smel the eggs)

4 You will fight some raiders, legioners or ncr guys, after the fight some Xenos will come to you, you have the choise to get fucked and captured or fight. If you winn you not get captured this time.

5 You meet some one who want to see you fucke by  "Big black Thing" and  give you a reward for this. After this you get captured and don´t get a reward. :D Later you can kill this guy.

* This NPC should have a personality.

The pregnant women in 3:

Name: Silvia Keran

Faction: Exile BoS

Sexsuality: Loves bestiality, (night stalker and deathclaws) some times women too. She have 2 frends a Claw (deathclaw) and Snake (Nightstalker) both of them are frendly to humans and you can have sex with them.

Stats: Like other BoS member.

Likes you afte helping her. You can have sex with her, in her home. She can repair (100) She can learn you how to use power armors.

The NCR bounty hunter.

Name: Amanda Daris

Faction: Ex NRC Soldier

Sexsuality: Virgin :D she will be shocked after a hugger will take it. Hate to be pregant.

Stats: Hard like a ranger.

She will get the target at any cost, for the money and fame.

Name:  Kira Shepard

Age:  240  (Pre War human, she is not a ghoul, but she have a lot of implantats, that make her stroger  and not let her body geting older

Faction:  US Military Comander short before the destrucition of the OIlrig she became a Enclave member, but was remmnant

and is now only a former member.

Sexsuality: Only women, had never sex with males or beast. Don´t like xeno sex, but is fine with the huger, because are relaxing for her.

Stats:  Is very hard, in human stength can kill people or mosters with one hit, because of her duraframe skelett.

Like you after, you help her to deal with the xenos. Can be a simple companion. (only if was on her site)  Can learn you to use power armor. She is infertile because of this the xeno fuck her very often. (or huggers if will fuck the xenos)

How the hugers should fuck. I think we can use some ZaZ stuff for this.

1407246%20-%20Alien%20Bikupan%20Facehugg

Sry for double post, but my I-Net browser had some shit happen.  :dodgy:

It´s short but tink i will get some ideas later.

After the Cpature:

After you get captured, you wake up in cave or bunker and you are preg. (PB2) The door  is lokked, you are naked and only have some food and watter, you can do nothing and just wait to give bith. After the birth the door will be open and a xeno will get in and a huger will folow him (or just you get hugged because he just trhow him on you). You will get pregnant again but the xeno let you out you can explore the place, (you will need this to do if you want to espcape) It this you must find the other victims who are all preg, except Kira. And here you have the chose: Let the xeno fuck her (she will not like it) or get fuckd by the xeno and she get fuked by a hugger. (she will love you for this, bacause she don´t get a BBC (big black cock) in side her. You need to find some weapons need, to kil the xenos and escape but for this you nned the help from the other. Like repair of the guns or haking some systems to get ammo.

At the Ende you can shose to kill all Xeno or let some of them live if they stop capture women.

About the Moder who should create this: We nned some one who ist good at scripts, some one who can create the huggers.

I can create very good and diferent NPC and indors. But thats all what i can. But at first we need to crate a hugger at animations for him.

Mods we need:

Sexout (of course)

Sexout pregnancy (optimal)

Slave in pose (optimal) Here is some guy on LL who import the F3 version (150 anims) to FNV (88 anims)  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34154-fallout-new-vegas-slave-in-pose-150-animations/

ZAZ

SCR

Importment note! I can`t crate this mod at my self, i don´t have the skils for that. But will hep if some one want to crate it! He can count on me!

Time to start learning, you guys have motivation and more information, help and necessary resources right at your finger tips to do it than ever in history, make a backup of your FalloutNV folder, Open your GECK/Blender and start breaking...umm I mean learning :)

Motivation can move mountains, if you want it grab it by the horns and take it !!

In another 5-10 years you could be doing mods for Virtual Reality Fallout 5, while us dinosaurs sit around saying "back when I modded, before I took a holographic arrow to the knee, we used to have to type scripts, not just think them onto the screen!" :)

Archived