Guest endgameaddiction

I have yet to try it. I'm doing a complete fresh install and I will be installing 5.0. But I don't know when I'll get this done to test it.

Why don't you see for yourself?

Dear Darwin you just want to argue don't you.  I actually haven't been Skyrim for a while, been playing Witcher3.  So when I return to playing Skyrim, I will.  And instead of assuming it doesn't work, why haven't YOU tried it and reported YOUR results?  See, 2 can play this game.  But it takes only 1 of us to end it - me.

Why don't you see for yourself?

Dear Darwin you just want to argue don't you.  I actually haven't been Skyrim for a while, been playing Witcher3.  So when I return to playing Skyrim, I will.  And instead of assuming it doesn't work, why haven't YOU tried it and reported YOUR results?  See, 2 can play this game.  But it takes only 1 of us to end it - me.

Because I believed the users saying it didn't work as well as b3lisario that said to NOT use the mod on other versions of SkyUI plus I didn't use this mod in the first place.

Here, this is from op on this thread:

"FAQ

A: What if SkyUI releases a new version?

Q: Uninstall this mod. This replaces four files from version 4.1. It wouldn't be safe keep using them with newer SkyUI versions."

I linked you to the thread to be helpful and you rudely dismissed me as well as the posts on that thread and I'm the bad guy here.

Yes it does still work but does it work 100% no I don't recommend using this until he does get around to it and im sure he will but you gotta remember this is not his only project odds are SOS takes most of his time up. Ofc if you can deal with the dam messages every time you open any menu go ahead have fun.

It still works with the regular inventory menu but not with new entchanting, crafting or alchemy menus. I see no texts on the menu but if I hover my cursor over the menu I can still see the detail on the right side.

I encountered the same problem, plus the Error message when I open my inventory. But there was another problem that annoyed me. On every savegame (even newly created characters for testing purposes) I have a carrying capacity of 100/100 and 200000 Gold. As soon as I uninstall this mod these problems are gone for all savegames. So, yes there is quite a bunch af problems/annoyances. I didn't play long enough to confirm some crashes after a certain amount of time though. The problems I already mentioned are enough to make me change something.

I really like this mod and I would love to see an update here.

the problem is the config file that defines what text to put where - the config file in this mod is a modified file from 4.1 so it does not have the stuff for the new menus - there is a way to get it to work but it's not something I recommend, I extracted the config file from the BSA of 5.0 and compared the two config files then I added the stuff the file from this mod had that was missing to the 5.0 file - it's possible to add the slot category to the new menus but without the SWF files being modified it won't show the slot # in those menus

basically it's better to wait for an update but it won't cause the game to break with the hack I described (I still don't recommend it)

as far as crashes go - I have no clue what people have done to piss of the skyrim gaming god but it's not this mod

Yo @b3lisario please update the mod to SkyUI 5.0 version. :)

Pretty please. :)

The mod will work. To get rid of the error version message go to the advance setting in MCM and turn off compatibility mode for inventory.

Yo @b3lisario please update the mod to SkyUI 5.0 version. :)

Pretty please. :)

The mod will work. To get rid of the error version message go to the advance setting in MCM and turn off compatibility mode for inventory.

Not at all. It breaks the inventory weight and gold displays, as well as all of the newly added crafting interfaces.

SkyUI's MCM menu doesn't seem to have a toggle option for certain menu's, i.e. quest journal and inventory. I can get my popup-per save quote down to 2 popups, but this is still unacceptable. I think I'm just gonna go back to using the old version along with QD Inventory for now.... I've been using it since before SkyUI even came out and it's still a lot better than the vanilla UI.

LOL, went to SkyUI 5 a few hours back. It moaned - I assume now because I was using the previous version of this. However as this was more important than any of the new features of SkyUI 5, I just went back to 4.1. Thanks for the update - even if its a belated thank you. (Might try 5 again when I get up).