• 2 months later...

I got ctd, when i try to load my game, after installing this mod. 

I downloaded version 2 and i have SkyUi v4.1

It is known that some (bad) modders put a file named ski_playerloadgamealias.pex or .psc in their mods, this file is useless except for SkyUI, I know 3 mods including (or used to include) this file and having conflicts with SkyUI because of it : 

SexSlavesForVanillaBandits (LoversLab)

SexLab Beastess (LoversLab)

Wintermyst (Nexusmods)

There should be some other mods having this file included, I suggest you guys use MO as mod manager and delete the involved mods from your load order.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you have a Data\Interface\Translate_JAPANESE.txt file?

This can be possibly funny. The containermenu.swf I made is not the same as SkyUI. Mine is a bit bigger, and I think I probably used a more recent version of some file. That, or maybe I failed to build that particular file and not the other swf file.

I used the most recent skyui sources from here https://github.com/schlangster/skyui but I didn't check if they were updated after the last skyui release.

Actually that's hard to check right now. The exact files I used rest in a hard disk drive that is currently unavailable/unmounted.

Fantastic mod! Very helpful.

But, in steal menu, corrupted text appeared.(I'm using Japanese version.(UTF-8))

1433420463.png

This problem doesn't occur if I delete containermenu.swf of this mod.

I'm happy if you fix this :blush:

Fixed in v3

post-82377-0-16167100-1433698870_thumb.jpg

Absolutely awesome mod! So simple an addition, yet undescribable useful! Now I only miss the slot info when crafting stuff at the forge. I've been using Immersive Jewelry lately and I don't want to have to craft an item to see the used slot. If this would be added to this mod, I'd consider it complete I guess :)

Fantastic mod! Very helpful.

But, in steal menu, corrupted text appeared.(I'm using Japanese version.(UTF-8))

1433420463.png

This problem doesn't occur if I delete containermenu.swf of this mod.

I'm happy if you fix this :blush:

Fixed in v3

attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

I'm very sorry, i've forgot to check this forum while a long time....

but I confirmed that the problem was fixed :idea:

Thank you very much!!!

• 4 weeks later...

From what I saw in the SkyUI change list, existing SkyUI menus (inventory, etc) were not mentioned in the changes, only new menus created.  So it's possible these will still work.

From the page:

[General]
- Updated SKSE version requirement to 1.7.3.

[FavoritesMenu]
- Fixed issue with equipping two identical armor base items that have different names.
- Less eager purging of invalid group data to avoid unwanted group resets.

[ModConfigurationMenu]
- Tweaked mod registration timing.

[AlchemyMenu]
- Initial release

[CraftingMenu]
- Initial release

[EnchantingMenu]
- Initial release

[smithingMenu]
- Initial release

It's possible they forgot to mention changes to the existing SkyUI menus.  Has anyone actually tried the new S5.0 with this mods .swf's?

From what I saw in the SkyUI change list, existing SkyUI menus (inventory, etc) were not mentioned in the changes, only new menus created.  So it's possible these will still work.

From the page:

[General]

- Updated SKSE version requirement to 1.7.3.

[FavoritesMenu]

- Fixed issue with equipping two identical armor base items that have different names.

- Less eager purging of invalid group data to avoid unwanted group resets.

[ModConfigurationMenu]

- Tweaked mod registration timing.

[AlchemyMenu]

- Initial release

[CraftingMenu]

- Initial release

[EnchantingMenu]

- Initial release

[smithingMenu]

- Initial release

It's possible they forgot to mention changes to the existing SkyUI menus.  Has anyone actually tried the new S5.0 with this mods .swf's?

There's a thread about it http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49651-sky-ui-error-code-6-looking-for-a-fix/

Yep, and nowhere in that thread does anyone say they actually saw any issues, just the "error" that is display when installing.  That "error" that pops up just means that something was added that did not come from SkyUI, not that there is an actual issue.  Again, I'm not saying there is not an issue.  There are mods that caused that same kind of error to pop up, yet worked perfectly fine - a hires detailed map mod and the EZs colored map markers both popped this error on the SkyUI 4.1 yet both worked perfectly fine.  All I'm asking is if someone has actually seen a true issue with using it.

And remember, there is a reason that SkyUI has an option to disable those "errors" in it's MCM.

Yep, and nowhere in that thread does anyone say they actually saw any issues, just the "error" that is display when installing.  That "error" that pops up just means that something was added that did not come from SkyUI, not that there is an actual issue.  Again, I'm not saying there is not an issue.  There are mods that caused that same kind of error to pop up, yet worked perfectly fine - a hires detailed map mod and the EZs colored map markers both popped this error on the SkyUI 4.1 yet both worked perfectly fine.  All I'm asking is if someone has actually seen a true issue with using it.

And remember, there is a reason that SkyUI has an option to disable those "errors" in it's MCM.

They say it insta crashes, what more do you want?

Only 2 people mentioned a CTD was after installing/updating the mod and this was when updating an existing save, so there may be something else going on not related to the .swf files included with this mod.  And other posters have said they have no CTDs after updating.  And no one in THIS thread has mentioned anything about CTDs.  AGAIN - has anyone actually confirmed an ACTUAL issue with this mod?

Only 2 people mentioned a CTD was after installing/updating the mod and this was when updating an existing save, so there may be something else going on not related to the .swf files included with this mod.  And other posters have said they have no CTDs after updating.  And no one in THIS thread has mentioned anything about CTDs.  AGAIN - has anyone actually confirmed an ACTUAL issue with this mod?

Why don't you see for yourself?