14 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Why need ENBoost without ENB?

It fixes some bugs and performance issues without the bulk of having an ENB. The name could be deceiving.

56 minutes ago, serranna said:

So I decided to try giving the beta a whirl. Is there a specific reason why I can't save my game in the prison or the inn? Was that by design? If I recall I couldn't save my game in the prison in the previous version either.

No such thing, and it's first i heard Skyrim would actually be able to even do that... Your installation might be off some way? I don't know what "can't save" precisely means.

2 hours ago, serranna said:

So I decided to try giving the beta a whirl. Is there a specific reason why I can't save my game in the prison or the inn? Was that by design? If I recall I couldn't save my game in the prison in the previous version either.

The only time you can't save is when the animation is running. If it is not the animation then you need to check your game.

Started a new game with 9.0 beta and the option "Bondage lover" has disappeared from MCM (and nothing in the changelog mentioned that this toggle would be removed).

Idk if this was intended, if it's a bug on my setup or just an oversight. Because with restraint drops enabled (at 3% rate), eventually my inventory becomes bloated with restraints and most NPCs in Skyrim don't buy them, so I just store them in random containers anywhere, and without this option, well... always carrying too much to be able to run. Usually, I keep only unused restraints with high gold values, so I can sell them to Dollmaker whenever I find her.

I have an idea/suggestion and a bug report.

First I think it would be pretty awesome to see the possibility of the character to be put into the escape room challenge as a possible outcome after being defeated in battle. I think it would be pretty amazing to see the dragonborn desperately trying to escape in time so she could try to hunt down the person who stole her stuff before it's too late and she loses it all. It would be especially frustrating (in a good way) for me because I use the born slave difficulty slider for escaping so randomly getting thrown into furniture or the cage would add a lot of time to the imprisonment.

I have noticed in the escape room when you get put into furniture while wearing high heels the game does not compensate for it and does not lock you in properly. The heels work fine otherwise if I'm not locked in furniture. Below is an example screenshot.

ScreenShot16.png.09b6002ba847b1c81a2bf1d0b4522b23.png

Lastly, I'm still noticing that if you are wearing shock boots and a pet suit, the boots will punish you for any kind of movement you make. I have tried all forms of running/walking I could try using the keyboard, but your character always moves at the same speed and always gets punished. I can't imagine this to be intentional.

Lastly a question. How exactly do you escape the ultra tight straitjacket? I've been kinda spoiled with the use of DD Helpers where your follower or a blacksmith can help you get things off, but they can't help with the ultra tight jacket. It's impossible to struggle out of, and after about 20 tries to use a key my character has always failed to reach the locks, which makes sense anyway since her arms are inside the jacket. Do I have to try to initiate a bondage adventure to get it off or something?

3 hours ago, stolensweetroll said:

Started a new game with 9.0 beta and the option "Bondage lover" has disappeared from MCM (and nothing in the changelog mentioned that this toggle would be removed).

Idk if this was intended, if it's a bug on my setup or just an oversight. Because with restraint drops enabled (at 3% rate), eventually my inventory becomes bloated with restraints and most NPCs in Skyrim don't buy them, so I just store them in random containers anywhere, and without this option, well... always carrying too much to be able to run. Usually, I keep only unused restraints with high gold values, so I can sell them to Dollmaker whenever I find her.

I'm not sure, but the options in the MCM have been shuffled around a bit. So it may be under a different tab than the old menu.

But yeah, it seems to be gone. I've looked in all tabs. Maybe Kimy thought the option was unneeded?

If you need to unload your unused restraints, you can probably install Laura's Bondage Shop (mod), the shop is based outside Whiterun,

34 minutes ago, serranna said:

if you are wearing shock boots and a pet suit, the boots will punish you for any kind of movement you make.

It was into DCL 8.5 too. I use game-pad and it have function digital movement: PC moves so fast as i hard push the game-pad stick. You can found a position when character moves at speed what not harm her. But very hard to found that point.

As for keyboard users: shock boots take time period and check how long you are moved. On keyboard you can fast press forward button and release: she will move - stop - move - stop and will not shock be, if right timing.

4 hours ago, stolensweetroll said:

my inventory becomes bloated

1) Can store into Whiterun house or any DCL house.

2) Can sell to any trader if you learn a perk for allow sell any item to any trader. (Speach)

3) As additional - you can toss all restraints to Dollmaker and she return for you keys. Don't know exchange rate but i think this is at least 10 restraints to 1 key. if you have more that 10 then you have a few keys.

5 hours ago, Seph64 said:

But yeah, it seems to be gone. I've looked in all tabs. Maybe Kimy thought the option was unneeded?

If you need to unload your unused restraints, you can probably install Laura's Bondage Shop (mod), the shop is based outside Whiterun,

Yeah, that DCL option is no more in the game. However, with Laura's shop and Devious Lore, unloading restraints becomes easier if you are unable to stash them elsewhere.

10 hours ago, stolensweetroll said:

eventually my inventory becomes bloated with restraints and most NPCs in Skyrim don't buy them, so I just store them in random containers anywhere

I always sell them, there can be quite a few. If you get the speech perk then you can sell them to anyone, otherwise a few mods adds more:

- DCL Dollmaker

- Laura's shop

- Elvira's shop

- Deviously Vanilla's questline at whiterun blacksmith adds them a device shop

4 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

How does the Bound In Skyrim quest arc progress from Supply and Demand to the Whip And Chain Inn?  I did up through Supply and Demand but then the Dollmaker freed me and gave no indication of needing anything else.  I've been in the W&C Inn once but didn't get a quest out of it...

There is a console command to trigger it for now. It's a couple pages back, here in the forum. I don't know, maybe somehow else, also?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v85-2020-03-24/page/986/?tab=comments#comment-3205830

Haven't found an ansver to the question, so mind posting myself. Upon being waked up in prison by Guards no animation is played and they just stand there... Manicingly... Furthermore, I don't get strapped back into bindings after they are removed by this event. On the other and, the Warden wakes me and has her way with me just fine. 

I am having an issue where I am visibly bound and the NPCs are not making comments.  I have Device comments enabled checked in the MCM.

I think it started after I was enslaved by Leon through Deviously Enslaved Continued - Not the Leon quest.  I did the debug option to free me through both DCL and DD MCMs and I still don't get comments.

Any suggestions on how to fix?

MO2 Load order (Left) LOOT (Right) order attached.

Load Order as of 12-10-2020.txt LOOT Order as of 12-10-2020.txt