1 hour ago, VorlonAD said:

I normally have the gag talk set to not trigger rape or add restraints but I must be missing something because adding restraints is still triggering. I included the MCM config file if anyone with more knowledge can spot what I missed.

If i remember right there isn't any configs in MCM for what happens with DCL gag talk. You could only customize the probability to trigger DCL or DD gag talk.

There also isn't MCM settings for what happens with normal arrests i think. Consequences of indecency might not cover violent crimes. There is much in DCL that is hardcoded, now more than before as few options were removed.

The MCM configs for NPC action isn't just for gags, it's at the beginning of whenever you start talking to an NPC and wear any devices.

11 hours ago, Seph64 said:

I couldn't pick up the one I dropped because it disappeared in to the void it seems like.

11 hours ago, gr4ssi said:

Yes, I also dropped one and it disappeared.

It's disappear because it's count as armor and not add world object. You can add any world object into xedit to those items (like medallion world object) and later you can pick up dropped pack. Or this is done (not added world object) for not to cheating and drop those to ground)

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

If i remember right there isn't any configs in MCM for what happens with DCL gag talk. You could only customize the probability to trigger DCL or DD gag talk.

There also isn't MCM settings for what happens with normal arrests i think. Consequences of indecency might not cover violent crimes. There is much in DCL that is hardcoded, now more than before as few options were removed.

The MCM configs for NPC action isn't just for gags, it's at the beginning of whenever you start talking to an NPC and wear any devices.

My bad, it is the NPC action for bound comments I meant not gag talk. I have actions and rape set to 0.0 but some NPCs are still equipping devices. I just thought it was gag talk because it usually happens when I'm gagged because armour and clothing does not hide gags and I have comments set to visibly bound only. These settings used to work for me with DCL 8.5 but its a long time since I configured 8.5 and I cannot remember if there was anything else I had to change to get it to work.

I did mention that I tested getting arrested for indecency, I set the prison option in consequences to 100 and all the others to 0 but still got random results when arrested.

Suggestion: Can not forge keys while bound. 

Reason for the suggestion: Keys are really easy to make once the player knows how to make them.  This suggestion would allow the player to make keys in advance and store them someplace safe but would not allow the player to easily hop to the closest anvil (some are found in dungeons) and make easy keys.  Safe containers are usually player homes, so the player might have to travel further than the nearest anvil. That is assuming that they were smart enough to make keys in advance of course.

In lore reason: The character is to distracted by their restraints to forge an accurate key.

22 minutes ago, SirCrazy said:

In lore reason: The character is to distracted by their restraints to forge an accurate key.

Another way: crafting lockpicks req some lvl of crafting / crafting skill like "nano-manufacturing". Just as things, that "nano" can be added to another non-dd/dcl things that looks too small. When you are wearing enough dd, or wearing vibrating things, plugs, dildos, etc. You have debuf "shaking hands" with description "You are so aroused, that your body shakes. You can't do some small movements, needed to", mb:

1) craft keys, etc.

2) lockpick, pickpocket, etc.

3) combat abilities lowered.

Mb some of this variants or all of them. Maybe based on arosual lvl, what things you are wearing (hard cuffs lowers your crafting skills, vibrating dildo make your hands shake, even shocking plug/collar can give you shocks when you carft, so you broke your key)

Smth like that.

Suggestion: Arrows can be enchanted to bound pc on hit in some dd

Reason for the suggestion: Why not? Enchanted arrow being hit into pc/npc spawns some dd on them. That will make archers more dangerous, that you will need to evade their shoots.

In lore reason: New rummors appeared in skyrim. Some mage joined bandits and did some really pervert enchantment on arrows of some archers. That arrows don't damage you, but transmute themself into some weird items that bound you.

Suggestion: Number of keys in player inventory effects events or event chances.

Reason for the suggestion: Some mods make it very easy to collect a large number of keys. This includes DCL with the right settings.  Having a large number of keys can make escaping restraints too easy. The goal is to reward players who don't carry keys while punishing those who have too many. I would recommend that this would be an optional setting.

Potential options:

• Basic Event Chances: Having no keys would lower the event chance by 10% and having 1 key would lower it by 5%.  Every key above the first 2 would add a 5% chance to trigger an event. Multiplicative or additive is up to you. 
  • Event Modification: Having no keys would give a chance to get trapped with an easier class of restraint. For example if the player triggered a slave or high security restraint, they would have a 50% chance for it to be converted into a generic restraint instead.  If the player has 1 to 2 keys then nothing would change. If the player has 3 or more keys, then every key above the first 2 would add a 5% chance to trigger a harder event. For example a player with 5 keys would have a 15% chance for a generic device to be converted into a slave or high security restraint instead.
  • Key Loss Chances: Having 2 or few keys would have no effect. If the player has 3 or more keys, then every key above the first 2 would add a 5% chance for keys to be lost during an event.
  • Number of Items: Having no keys would give a 50% chance to get trapped with 2 fewer restraints assuming the max is higher than 2.  Having 1 key would give a 50% chance to get trapped with 1 fewer restraints assuming the max is higher than 1.  Having 2 keys would not have any effect. Every key above the first 2 would add a 5% chance to add another device. This can go higher then the max set in the MCM.

In Lore Reason: A pocket full of jangling keys is much more detectable by bondage magic than just one key alone.

14 minutes ago, Gh0sTG0 said:

Suggestion: Arrows can be enchanted to bound pc on hit in some dd

Reason for the suggestion: Why not? Enchanted arrow being hit into pc/npc spawns some dd on them. That will make archers more dangerous, that you will need to evade their shoots.

In lore reason: New rummors appeared in skyrim. Some mage joined bandits and did some really pervert enchantment on arrows of some archers. That arrows don't damage you, but transmute themself into some weird items that bound you.

You can already do this by disenchanting a sword that Dollmaker either gives or sells to you. You can then apply that enchantment to other items including bows.

EDIT: Never mind, I reread what you wrote. You want this for enemies not the player. This would be a cool idea. Bondage mages come to mind too.

12 hours ago, Eblis Azadi said:

I have question? 

When we put on devices we have access to 360 camera. 

My question is how i can access 360 camera for whole of my game on not only when restrained. 

I mean a compatible way! 

You can toggle the free camera with console command tfc . That is not so practical in mid game.

I like to use FNIS Sexy Move with the 360° Addon, walk backwards wii the  s key and then watch my heroine from all sides. Wish I could toggle that key sometimes... ?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54521?tab=files

Under optional, you find the 360 addon, enable it in the MCM. It doesn't work with a weapon equipped

2 hours ago, SirCrazy said:

Suggestion: Can not forge keys while bound. 

Reason for the suggestion: Keys are really easy to make once the player knows how to make them.  This suggestion would allow the player to make keys in advance and store them someplace safe but would not allow the player to easily hop to the closest anvil (some are found in dungeons) and make easy keys.  Safe containers are usually player homes, so the player might have to travel further than the nearest anvil. That is assuming that they were smart enough to make keys in advance of course.

I think you're really talking about the mechanic from DD.  The DD Dev't forum already went through that

The general opinion was that this wasn't a good idea.  There are lots of ppl who play the main game with SL Mods merely adding to the difficulty of doing that, not just to play the mods on their own. 

Being almost all the way down a dungeon, with all your followers incapacitated, and all keys your party started with removed or already used up can make the base game almost impossible if you are also using mods like Defeat, which can add restraints to both PC and followers, but aren't also using DCL, as a means of 'finding' keys. Removing the ability to find nearby crafting would make that even worse.  There'd be no other way of getting them at all. 

And some dungeons are HUGE - try those from Forgotten Dungeons.  You could take an hour+ real time just to get back to the entrance.  If your only player home is in Breezehome, then making a trip back there every time you got stuck into a more or less compulsory trek across a large part of Skyrim would be nuts.  You can spend hours doing that if you want .... ?

As someone said earlier, the idea is that the game is supposed to 'punish' the player's character, not punish the player

Anyway, if ppl want to Forge keys, they have to go to the College of Winterhold and get the basic DD books etc to learn how to.  So if you don't want to be able to forge keys, just don't do that and use DCL settings to allow them to be 'found' instead, and just vary the risk to suit your game's present state

On 12/5/2020 at 9:28 PM, donkeywho said:

Being almost all the way down a dungeon, with all your followers incapacitated, and all keys your party started with removed or already used up can make the base game almost impossible if you are also using mods like Defeat, which can add restraints to both PC and followers, but aren't also using DCL, as a means of 'finding' keys.

That´s so true! The countless times I´ve prepared with potions, supplies, armor and a weapon for an epic adventure to just end up bound in the middle of the dungeon without any means to escape, retreating and leaving all my progress behind were awful. I don´t want to run away from adventure, I want to go on and have a Story to tell/be proud of about how I fought myself through a dungeon, bound in some devious devices (that still allowed me to fight and didn´t render me useless, thus destroying everything I had planned). ?

28 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

That´s so true! The countless times I´ve prepared with potions, supplies, armor and a weapon for an epic adventure to just end up bound in the middle of the dungeon without any means to escape, retreating and leaving all my progress behind were awful. I don´t want to run away from adventure, I want to go on and have a Story to tell/be proud of about how I fought myself through a dungeon, bound in some devious devices (that still allowed me to fight and didn´t render me useless, thus destroying everything I had planned). ?

That's why I always go around with some anti-arousal potions when doing important stuff ? (can't remember the name).

I'm not sure if we can brew those though... In case we couldn't, may I suggest it, @Kimy?

1 minute ago, Racoonity said:

That's why I always go around with some anti-arousal potions when doing important stuff ? (can't remember the name).

I'm not sure if you can brew those though...

You´re doing it right! I think I should start collecting Frigid Wash (the anti-arousal potion) aswell. Previously I just ignored the arousal because I didn´t feel like getting my rocks off in a place like Draugr Crypts where the dead are honored and kept... ?

HELP!!!When i enter the Whip and chain inn, My fps plunge down from 50 to 5, Even if i have uninstall my ENB file. 

What's worse is that The fps woldn't recover when i exit the inn.

And there are no fps problem in any other houses.  What should i do??? Anybody help me please.

5 hours ago, a375910628 said:

HELP!!!When i enter the Whip and chain inn, My fps plunge down from 50 to 5, Even if i have uninstall my ENB file. 

And there are no fps problem in any other houses.  What should i do??? Anybody help me please.

That part is buggy right now since it just beta release. I also got CTD at that place and i have to enable SKSE memory fix. But my suggestion is just don't play that part unless you want to test out new DCL feature.

13 hours ago, a375910628 said:

There are waaaay too many NPC using devious devices in that area, it's laggy af no matter what your rig is. It's like Riften in Vanilla Skyrim, it's just going to be laggy no matter what because Skyrim is built out of toilet  paper

37 minutes ago, NoppaiKohai said:

There are waaaay too many NPC using devious devices in that area, it's laggy af no matter what your rig is. It's like Riften in Vanilla Skyrim, it's just going to be laggy no matter what because Skyrim is built out of toilet  paper

Well, actually I don't experience any kind of lag in there, though in Riften my fps drop to 30-40.

1 hour ago, MikeWander said:

At the end of the Bound Queen, I reversed pick-pocketed the chastity belt onto Julius.   I was hoping the magic of the belt would turn him into a belted female.  Sadly, that didn't work.   But adding some papyrus magic for that in a future version would be very cool.

Idea is nice, but everytime you change a character's gender in-game without using the race menu, the head remains the same (regardless if the character is male or female). I don't know if there is a fix or workaround for this on NPCs.

As for the player character, there is a mod called Immersive Gender Reassignment which causes the "Face sculptor" race menu to be also able to change your character's gender. It's for SE but I think it can work with both editions of the game. It might be possible to implement a cursed device (or any other item) that "triggers" a sex change using that menu, at least for the player, however I'm no papyrus mage to bring this to the game reality. ?

4 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Not really, that area (whip & chain inn) is 60 fps for i guess most people no matter how many times i enter or leave it. I have never CTD'd in it.

My guess on the culprit would be something wrong with your HDT installs and its related body and skeleton.