1 hour ago, Shion11 said:

are the tight uniform and tape gags

tape gag are into DD 5.0 (DDX part) and no need calente.

Tight uniform i first time heard of that - not see this this into DD 5.0 or DCL 8.5 Maybe it's on DCl 9.0 beta but i think not so. Not the style of DD or DCl.

On 12/1/2020 at 6:11 PM, Seph64 said:

I feel the Supply and Demand quest could be a bit better if you could either have a sense of direction where the Bandits took the quest objective to, or at the very list we don't get locked in to foot wear that makes us walk real slow.

Hi @Seph64, I just went into the nearest Bandit Castle, and there in the Boss Chest, I found the "missing package" first try. Don't know if it's supposed to be that way or if I was just super lucky, but I had the very same thought, and was like, "well, I'll just go with it and give it a try", and well, there it was... Maybe save and reload before opening a boss chest? There probably is some percentage chance of finding the quest item in a Boss Chest. Just a heads up. Cheers!

The Dagonar prison bugging is bizarre. I went through some of the dcur_prisonQuestScript.psc, and it's supposed to make a random list of tasks that only ever repeat once. Cooking is supposed to be always final task and that too only once. So i wonder if it's simply a matter of some scripts not compiled with their latest source? I went to compile it and noticed that you need more source files now, "Bathing in Skyrim" https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60421?tab=files . You only need to extract its sources folder. So it did compile with success and i'll give it a try. Earlier today i had another day where mining repeated twice at the beginning, and for some reason i couldn't find prison difficulty settings in MCM. They hide when i'm in there?

18 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Bathing in Skyrim

I always was curious why Skyrim scripting is so hard? Why need scripts what not even mean in script and not as need for succesfull work of DCL?

When i compile scripts in Fallout 4 it's not require me scripts from mods what not used in my script.

13 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I always was curious why Skyrim scripting is so hard? Why need scripts what not even mean in script and not as need for succesfull work of DCL?

When i compile scripts in Fallout 4 it's not require me scripts from mods what not used in my script.

Because line 1531:

mzinBatheQuest BatheQuest = Quest.GetQuest("mzinBatheQuest") as mzinBatheQuest

The mzinBatheQuest class type comes from the other mod's scripts, so to compile prisonquest you must have all optional mod's scripts. That goes to all possible optional scripts before that, needing FNIS, DD and so on and so on (even Aradia's devices).

1 hour ago, gr4ssi said:

Hi @Seph64, I just went into the nearest Bandit Castle, and there in the Boss Chest, I found the "missing package" first try. Don't know if it's supposed to be that way or if I was just super lucky, but I had the very same thought, and was like, "well, I'll just go with it and give it a try", and well, there it was... Maybe save and reload before opening a boss chest? There probably is some percentage chance of finding the quest item in a Boss Chest. Just a heads up. Cheers!

I think it's random, like finding the Bound Queen tome.

I mean, I looked in the closest (known) Bandit Castle and it was not there, so results definitely vary.

37 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

The mzinBatheQuest class type comes from the other mod's scripts,

Still wonder how it can work if my PC doesn't have bathing pex files and bathing.esp. It's compile this script and build it into DCL pex? And for what is need this class if there no code for it's work?

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Still wonder how it can work if my PC doesn't have bathing pex files and bathing.esp. It's compile this script and build it into DCL pex? And for what is need this class if there no code for it's work?

If you don't have script files of all optional mods it will not compile the source into pex file, you'll get shown errors by the papyrus compiler. (Also i never used CK to compile anything, using Notepad++ plugin)

Also i found the prison settings again, they are in Miscellaneous options top right.

Edit: With bounty of 3000 i get Belt of Shame instead of prison?

And another with 1000, she said it was "minor" crime and let me walk off. Actually now i think these responses are because of the earlier belt.

Update: After my recompiled script, for now i haven't seen duplicate events yet. Pillory event lasts only fraction of a second until it releases me. Tried this twice.

Nvm.. sent to mines twice in a row.

I seem to have a bug where certain female npcs appear as if they are about twice the normal size, but with their hitboxes being normal. Thus far it has shown up on the Dollmaker, Sasha, Leah, and one of the randomly generated bound girls, but not on Chloe or Leon.
Calling removeallitems on the npc returns them to appearing normal scale.

Is this perhaps a known bug/conflict/common mistake in installing DCL? or am I going to have to start a proper investigation?

1 hour ago, meriv said:

I seem to have a bug where certain female npcs appear as if they are about twice the normal size,

In an older install, I had this gigantic slaverette walking around... She was like three or four trees tall. Is that a bug or a feature? (This is not DCL Beta related, of course!). I have no clue what caused this. And once, there was someone running along the street, as tall as a rat / barely noticeable. Skyrim is a weird place... ?

1 hour ago, Seph64 said:

Anyone else have an issue with Darepacks not being able to be opened? I click on them and  Skyrim thinks they are equipment. lol

I had that too, yesterday, but after restarting skyrim and reloading, it worked again...

EDIT: Not darepacks but D.A.M.N surprise boxes. I have this issue right now, and it drives me nuts. The heroine "equips" them like clothing, at least it has the "marker" in the inventory set like worn clothing, but nothing happens. Meanwhile, the darepacks work all too well. ?

2 hours ago, mimisan00 said:

i check, plugins says "design for a diffrent game"

Well, you have Race Menu "Special Edition", but you need the LE one, which is not "Special Edition".

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624

When you try a mod, make sure its for the Legendary Edition, also called "Oldrim". Or, if you have the Special Edition, you'll have to wait 'till this Beta is ported officially.

I'd also suggest "SexLab Aroused eXtende"  a.k.a. SLAX. It's supposed to be the improved version.

Get it here:

1 hour ago, gr4ssi said:

I had that too, yesterday, but after restarting skyrim and reloading, it worked again...

EDIT: Not darepacks but D.A.M.N surprise boxes. I have this issue right now, and it drives me nuts. The heroine "equips" them like clothing, at least it has the "marker" in the inventory set like worn clothing, but nothing happens. Meanwhile, the darepacks work all too well. ?

I think it is a problem with Darepacks or D.A.M.N Surprise Boxes stacking. I dropped 1 of the 2 I had in my inventory and I was able to open the remaining Darepack no problem, and didn't get cursed loot so that was a bonus. I couldn't pick up the one I dropped because it disappeared in to the void it seems like.

23 minutes ago, Seph64 said:

I think it is a problem with Darepacks or D.A.M.N Surprise Boxes stacking. I dropped 1 of the 2 I had in my inventory and I was able to open the remaining Darepack no problem, and didn't get cursed loot so that was a bonus. I couldn't pick up the one I dropped because it disappeared in to the void it seems like.

Yes, I also dropped one and it disappeared.

Now, I just tried it again, and can confirm that the one remaining worked just fine again. ? Thanks for the hint.

17 minutes ago, gr4ssi said:

Yes, I also dropped one and it disappeared.

Now, I just tried it again, and can confirm that the one remaining worked just fine again. ? Thanks for the hint.

It also works well if you stick the stack in a chest and retrieve it.   I was able to open a whole stack of them this way.

4 hours ago, Seph64 said:

For everyone have problem with darepack and DAMN box. There are something you can do to prevent the bug:

- Check your game if there are too many scripted mod working at the same time or script lag. Those are main issue these item won't work.

- Try to open the box as soon as you get it.

- Try to separate the item, don't stack them. If 1 box got corrupted, all others in the stack will not be opened as well.

1 minute ago, Eblis Azadi said:

I have question? 

When we put on devices we have access to 360 camera. 

My question is how i can access 360 camera for whole of my game on not only when restrained. 

I mean a compatible way! 

Not quite sure what you mean.

For movement, FNIS Sexy Move has a 360 move walk and is compatible.

For just camera, there's an option for free cam in the sexlab MCM. Don't recall the default hot key, but you can enable/disable free cam with the hotkey whenever.