I happen to be a fan of the extreme restrictions provided by some devices, the idea of having to hobble from Markarth all the way to dawnstar sounds deliciously frustrating and I can't wait for the final version and an eventual SE conversion to try it myself. I tend to play the game pretty hardcore and like the idea, but considering I have many different characters I would definitely skip the questline with some, at least temporarily.

Having said that, if it hasn't been mentioned already the rope armbinder would be the reason you can't take the carriage as when your character wears any armbinder, activating some things (sitting on benches, riding carriages, using furniture are some examples) are disabled. My guess would be due to how animations would not look right.

One solution I would like to see to help alleviate the issue would be to allow some sort of hybrid walking/bunnyhopping system for the extreme hobble situations. Your normal walking speed would be hobbling, but you can"run" and you change to a bunnyhop with a pretty fast stamina drain. I know it's theoretically possible to pull off because if you look at followers who wear those devices, they will bunnyhop to you if they are far away to catch up to you then once they get close they slow down to the normal restricted walk.

I think that would be a nice addition to possible help with some of the really long walks from that quest and even from some devious traps.

After some cleaning up, I managed to stabilize my install enough to actually play the questlines without crashing. While the quests by themselves worked fine, all the way to the very last, there were two issues.

1) After Supply and Demand, I don't get the Whip and Chain Inn quest. I can go to the Inn of course, and could console-activate the next quest to continue (thus getting the objective marker to visit the Inn). But there was no natural transition, even though SoD marked as completed, I got all the restraints taken off, and Bound in Skyrim updated with said quest.

2) This might be a non-issue, but after that hurdle, I played to the very end of Cursed Collar...

Spoiler

...and then what? Melanie said she "wanted feedback" on the collar, but there's no dialogue for it. I can repeat the quest, but it's already completed. Bound in Skyrim says so. But was there supposed to be anything else? I know it's the last quest, but should BiS complete at that point or it just sits in the quest log forever? Is there no final message, no final dialogue? Feels like an abrupt ending. I feel like I missed something, even if just some line. Maybe it's related to the SoD to Whip transition?

Deviously Cursed Loot 9.0 Beta 1 + DCL v9.0 Beta1 temp patches

SSE port test

2 traps triggered on me before I reached Chloe, I was level 1-2.  I had all relevant toggles ticked to prevent this.  Fortunately I had also accumulated 3 lucky charms by this time. 

D.A.M.N. Surprise Box value 2500 does not disappear after using.  Abuseable. 

After Nazeem  trap, exiting The Hall of the Dead I lost all my keys.  (Should this have happened when I was equipped?)

Ran into the shine problem

ShineIssue.bmp

Arrival in Dawnstar proceeded with wolf attacks as usual.  Fortunately the driver fled but he did not return, I had to go find him.

Elda in Windhelm has no marker.  (I agree there should be some variety to the dialog with so many back to back)

All carriages were useable until the very last  rope restraints were applied and I had to return to the Dollmaker.  (I think this is intentional)  Thank god Chloe could ignore the restraints and fight because I could not.

I like the armbinder struggle anims,  (I don't care for the Gut punching one used with the premium line quest)

enb2020_12_2_01_28_13.bmp

No cooldown on Struggle or Cut,  Cooldown on Untie.

No quest chain ending dialog <---disappointing

Supply and demand stays in journal

Bound in Skyrim stays in journal <---Diary?

I had fun with this one, it was not full of degrading abusive dialog and was just a light bondage quest chain.  

enb2020_12_2_01_50_30.bmp

Thanks Kimy.

17 hours ago, Tikos_pony said:

Author, what do you think, is it worth waiting for the release by the New Year, or alas, the testing process is for a long time?

There is already a download link to DCL beta 1 a few pages back, you can play it. It's not ready for release though, lots of bugs.

On 11/30/2020 at 3:02 PM, philo221 said:

I tried to port it to SE. No CTD , for me, as yet.

Some things I've observed, that others here have also mentioned (that I've read in the last handful of pages).

Leon quest - I don't receive my party clothes and so I am stuck in the room.

Carriages - Only did the quest once, but only about 50% of them worked for me. Fortunately I know the 'coc' command!

Post Supply & Demand - no continuation, but not sure there should be one.

Shine on Catsuit - I had it disappear on an outfit; I got it back by save & reload (which I think was different from the other persons notes - and mine happened in Windhelm, not Whip & Chain). 

I also had:

Chloe's inventory wasn't reinstated after removing the premium catsuit in the quest.

Whip & chain - sometimes not everything loads (pillories in greatest lover game). I think I occasionally see this elsewhere - so maybe it's a hardware problem at my end.

Overall, great stuff from what I've seen so far - well done! 

Chloe's inventory was transferred to your inventory, just give her stuff back to her if you keep her, keep it if you dismiss her, your choice.

@Kimy

sasha is a good follower and with her as a dom follower there is some fun things and sayings from her. but i feel there should be more to having her as a follower/dom follower.

not sure if you feel that there should be more to do while she is a follower.

maybe she could have some quests that start only while she is a follower. different dialog depending on if she is in dom mode. could lead to doing some of the quests from her mother ie the arrears or the advertising quest. maybe even one that has her and the player go to each city and she locks the player in a piece of furniture while she goes to each of the vendors.

4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

There is already a download link to DCL beta 1 a few pages back, you can play it. It's not ready for release though, lots of bugs.

I'm surprised people would wait, Skyrim itself is full of bugs and barely works even without a single mod. I just play assuming there's a 100% chance my character will get borked by level 45-65 and I'll have to start over. I basically do 1 guild per play through, which makes for more fun roleplay wise, like making a thieves guild character, mage guild character, companion guild character etc. 

Dunno how people try to cram everything into one playthrough, it's so boring past like level 30-40 when you are OP as crap no matter how many difficulty mods you have

So far I've not had too many bugs from DD5 and DCL9 on SSE

10 hours ago, Primordial Instinct said:

Deviously Cursed Loot 9.0 Beta 1 + DCL v9.0 Beta1 temp patches

SSE port test

2 traps triggered on me before I reached Chloe, I was level 1-2.  I had all relevant toggles ticked to prevent this.  Fortunately I had also accumulated 3 lucky charms by this time. 

D.A.M.N. Surprise Box value 2500 does not disappear after using.  Abuseable. 

After Nazeem  trap, exiting The Hall of the Dead I lost all my keys.  (Should this have happened when I was equipped?)

Ran into the shine problem

ShineIssue.bmp 2.53 MB · 10 downloads

Arrival in Dawnstar proceeded with wolf attacks as usual.  Fortunately the driver fled but he did not return, I had to go find him.

Elda in Windhelm has no marker.  (I agree there should be some variety to the dialog with so many back to back)

All carriages were useable until the very last  rope restraints were applied and I had to return to the Dollmaker.  (I think this is intentional)  Thank god Chloe could ignore the restraints and fight because I could not.

I like the armbinder struggle anims,  (I don't care for the Gut punching one used with the premium line quest)

enb2020_12_2_01_28_13.bmp 7.36 MB · 11 downloads

No cooldown on Struggle or Cut,  Cooldown on Untie.

No quest chain ending dialog <---disappointing

Supply and demand stays in journal

Bound in Skyrim stays in journal <---Diary?

I had fun with this one, it was not full of degrading abusive dialog and was just a light bondage quest chain.  

enb2020_12_2_01_50_30.bmp 31.64 MB · 11 downloads

Thanks Kimy.

I do not know when, probably after game exit and restart, (Sleep-Next day), but the Supply and Demand left the journal.  thought I would add that.

Hi @Kimy, I have a request...
Is it possible to change the dcur_SlaveCollarScript in a future release?
This only applies to this line

RemoveDevice (akActor, destroyDevice = true)

change to

RemoveDevice (akActor, destroyDevice = false)

Unless, of course, this is true for version 9.0.
The thing is, I use custom collars in my mod that rely on the DCL Slave Collar script. And if this is not changed, then the collars from my mod will be removed from the player, which can break the immersiveness of my mod.
The collar code itself from your mod, I can hardly repeat it without losing functionality. And I don't want to use fewer functions.

So this is something that’s been a bit of a problem in DCUR combat surrender for a while but is there any way to set it so animals CAN’T lock you in restraints? I know the basic animals, wolves and bears and such, should just ignore you but the Falmer based insects keep forcing combat surrender, tying me up, immediately attacking again, rinse and repeat. It gets to the point where I either have to wait for a follower to kill them or use console commands.

2 hours ago, stas2503 said:

I can hardly repeat it without losing functionality.

You can made your own script, what depends on original script and in your script copy into only that par what you want to change. Change this line and then add it to your collars. All functions will be take from original script and only this from Your script.

Spoiler

first line of your script:

Scriptname yourscriptNAME extends dcur_SlaveCollarScript

part what need change:

function name

RemoveDevice (akActor, destroyDevice = true)

end of function

UpD: this line can't be changed in original DCL 9.0 because it will left cursed collar into inventory, what is bad as i see it.

24 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

You can made your own script, what depends on original script and in your script copy into only that par what you want to change. Change this line and then add it to your collars. All functions will be take from original script and only this from Your script.

Thanks, I'll try.

24 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

UpD: this line can't be changed in original DCL 9.0 because it will left cursed collar into inventory, what is bad as i see it.

Cursed Collar and Slave Collar are different collars. Even the settings in MCM are different for them. This will not affect Cursed Collar in any way.

On 11/25/2020 at 8:43 PM, MrBig said:

Tried a few things for the whip and chain inn load screen issue I mentioned above.

Redownloaded and reinstalled the beta to see if it was an installation error then used wryebash to redo my load order. Once again started a new game went direct to riverwood and tried to enter and still same.

Papyrus.0.log 315.42 kB · 0 downloads

then had one last reshuffle of load order just on off chance, new game, riverwood and black screen once more

Papyrus.0 (2).log 237.73 kB · 1 download

one attempt I got white smoke on loadscreen but still couldn't enter

Your not alone with that issue MrBig. I'm also stuck at the loading screen when entering the Inn.

This is what I tried so far:

• Reduced my mods to just the minimum required ones for DCL
  • Rechecked all the dependencies for all mods and read all install instructions in case I missed anything
  • Switched from UUNP to CBBE (Note: I realized during the switch, that the Bodyslide groups of DCL are much better grouped for CBBE, only one group for DCL)
  • Teleport directly to the Inn cell
  • Start the quest for the Inn first before going in
  • Installed DCL with reduced texture sizes
  • Started with and without an ENB
  • Redownloaded and reinstalled DCL and most of the dependencies
  • Teleport to the DCC Test Cell to see if the devices are a problem -> Everything works fine there
  • Check every log file for some hint. But there are no special messages anywhere near that moment I enter the Inn.

My current setup is:

• Latest MO2 version
  • Mods sorted using LOOT -> No Loot Warnings
  • Base game esm files cleaned with TES5Edit (Also tried without doing this)
  • FNIS installed and executed with skeleton arm fix -> No Warnings
  • CBBE Body and Bodyslide installed and used Batch Build for DD and DCL Equipment with Morphs. Used the HDT variant whenever possible
  • HDT PE installed with no special configuration

All mods are up-to-date

Everytime I change something with the mods I start a new game and go with Patron in the Riverwood Inn LAL start.

My testing sequence looks like this

1. Start new Game
  2. Create a female character
  3. Wait a few seconds
  4. Check for the DCL MCM entry (Go back to the main menu and start with step 1 if it doesn't appear)
  5. Wait until the message appears "Devious Cursed Loot initialized"
  6. Save and Load the Game
  7. Go with the Patron in Riverwood Inn start in LAL
  8. Use the Bed
  9. Place a white college dress in my inventory
  10. Try to enter the whip and chain inn
  11. Get stuck during the load screen. Either endless white smoke screen visible or game freezes.

My minimal load order looks like this

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
FNIS.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

I also tried without SOS.

My game runs very smooth so far for everything except the Inn. Also the other content of DCL like the traps and quests work very fine. I guess there must be some special NPC, device or clothing or anything in that cell that I haven't encountered elsewhere yet what's crashing my game.

Does anyone have another hint for me what I might have missed?

52 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Ok, Ok just terminology - but both are quest items what needs to disappear.

Your method is more correct, since it would also be more convenient for me if the slave collar was deleted, but my collars are not, so I will use it ... and I will refuse to directly modify the script. Thanks again for the tip.

General:

- Would it be possible to use carriages when using any type of arms-behind-back restraint on similar note have straight jackets that restrain arms in back??

Courier in Chains:

- Please name relevant characters it took me awhile to find non inn npcs like in Windhelm and hint: check carriages is misleading. 

For Whip and Chain Inn:

- Add an extra line if short the 50 gold to enter - it is the same line currently, must wear rubber dress or have bound arms with no restraint keys.

So if you start a game already bound sans keys, should say something like "sorry honey you need money to enter, sexy bondage gear though."

- Escape Room, Struggle Queen, Bondage High-Lo all seem to work fine, but Greatest Lover of Skyrim doesn't do anything

Funny because there is a couple going at it right outside the room.

- Courtesan Room, if using the females I can use M+F, tie me up and dominate me, spank me and tie me up BUT I can't get F+F to run.

I don't know if intentional but if using males, will untie me after tie me up and dominate me BUT not from females or spank me and tie up is that intentional? Are you supposed              to be released after relief.

- In general if Christa or courtesans are tied they seem to be that way forever and cannot then be untied.

5 hours ago, octanium said:

Your not alone with that issue MrBig. I'm also stuck at the loading screen when entering the Inn.

I found the reason why my game is always freezing/ctd when I enter the Whip and Chains Inn.

Its a memory issue.

I was just moving npcs out of the inn with the console to find something that may cause the problem on any of them and after about 10 NPCs the game froze again. I first though it was that special NPC but it was just the number of NPCs currently loaded. Found a mod named "MemoryBlockLog" which showed that the first Memory Block goes up to 256MB and stays there when I enter the Inn.

Then I found a guide to raise the memory here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/540740500921363665/

If someone also has this issue: Create a skse.ini file in /data/skse with the following content

Spoiler

[General]

EnableDiagnostics=1

ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

[Display]

iTintTextureResolution=2048

[Memory]

defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024

scrapHeapSizeMB=256

After that it works just fine ?

@Kimy

After supply and demand quest, the whip and chain quest won't active.

The whip and chain inn itself have tons of problem:

- The Bondage High Low game sometime try to add many collar simutately (which i assume that system tried to equip harness that taking collar slot), resulting in one impossible to lose cuz it repeatly equip collar. 

- The Escape Bondage Room spawn bandit which did not despawn until finished the game cause some pathing issue.

- The Escape Bondage Room and The Extremely Tight Suit sometime equip suit over your already wear suit (I did have Extremely Tight Suit equip over my hobble dress. It visually nothing happened but the game script consider it still equiped. Resulting soft lock in Escape Bondage Room).

- The room on the left that have a big bed and 2 women 2 men. If you choose the bind me option many time may get the same problem above.

I also found some issue with the devices and i don't know if i should report here or DD thread. But it mostly about the texture overlay problem and wrist items like the janky glove with D-link and it lock wrist together function.

30 minutes ago, octanium said:

I found the reason why my game is always freezing/ctd when I enter the Whip and Chains Inn.

Its a memory issue.

I was just moving npcs out of the inn with the console to find something that may cause the problem on any of them and after about 10 NPCs the game froze again. I first though it was that special NPC but it was just the number of NPCs currently loaded. Found a mod named "MemoryBlockLog" which showed that the first Memory Block goes up to 256MB and stays there when I enter the Inn.

Then I found a guide to raise the memory here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/540740500921363665/

If someone also has this issue: Create a skse.ini file in /data/skse with the following content

Reveal hidden contents

[General]

EnableDiagnostics=1

ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

[Display]

iTintTextureResolution=2048

[Memory]

defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024

scrapHeapSizeMB=256

After that it works just fine ?

thank you!

worked like a charm. 1st try got me straight in

15 hours ago, octanium said:
Spoiler

This is what I tried so far:

• Reduced my mods to just the minimum required ones for DCL
  • Rechecked all the dependencies for all mods and read all install instructions in case I missed anything
  • Switched from UUNP to CBBE (Note: I realized during the switch, that the Bodyslide groups of DCL are much better grouped for CBBE, only one group for DCL)
  • Teleport directly to the Inn cell
  • Start the quest for the Inn first before going in
  • Installed DCL with reduced texture sizes
  • Started with and without an ENB
  • Redownloaded and reinstalled DCL and most of the dependencies
  • Teleport to the DCC Test Cell to see if the devices are a problem -> Everything works fine there
  • Check every log file for some hint. But there are no special messages anywhere near that moment I enter the Inn.

My current setup is:

• Latest MO2 version
  • Mods sorted using LOOT -> No Loot Warnings
  • Base game esm files cleaned with TES5Edit (Also tried without doing this)
  • FNIS installed and executed with skeleton arm fix -> No Warnings
  • CBBE Body and Bodyslide installed and used Batch Build for DD and DCL Equipment with Morphs. Used the HDT variant whenever possible
  • HDT PE installed with no special configuration

All mods are up-to-date

Everytime I change something with the mods I start a new game and go with Patron in the Riverwood Inn LAL start.

My testing sequence looks like this

1. Start new Game
  2. Create a female character
  3. Wait a few seconds
  4. Check for the DCL MCM entry (Go back to the main menu and start with step 1 if it doesn't appear)
  5. Wait until the message appears "Devious Cursed Loot initialized"
  6. Save and Load the Game
  7. Go with the Patron in Riverwood Inn start in LAL
  8. Use the Bed
  9. Place a white college dress in my inventory
  10. Try to enter the whip and chain inn
  11. Get stuck during the load screen. Either endless white smoke screen visible or game freezes.

My minimal load order looks like this

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
FNIS.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

I also tried without SOS.

My game runs very smooth so far for everything except the Inn. Also the other content of DCL like the traps and quests work very fine. I guess there must be some special NPC, device or clothing or anything in that cell that I haven't encountered elsewhere yet what's crashing my game.

That's a lot of steps, sadly almost none of them tackle the general issue of reducing CTD's in Skyrim. You haven't looked into guides at all...

There is also 1 new mod that is not likely in guides yet:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/105498

I have a question. For the bound queen quest, after complete all key fragment and the quest said "accept Julius as keyholder or kill/pickpocket him". I want to know what exactly happen if i accept Julius as keyholder. Did the quest advance at some point and he give me the key? Or to finish the quest i need to kill/pickpocket him?

1 hour ago, hungvipbcsok said:

I have a question. For the bound queen quest, after complete all key fragment and the quest said "accept Julius as keyholder or kill/pickpocket him". I want to know what exactly happen if i accept Julius as keyholder. Did the quest advance at some point and he give me the key? Or to finish the quest i need to kill/pickpocket him?

And can you finally kill Julius?  I have never been able to kill him in the previous versions.  I would be cool if you could pickpocket the key and then when you find the bookcase, he follows you down and attacks or something.  Because after the quest he is kind of useless and has no further dialogue.