On 11/22/2020 at 7:43 AM, Kimy said:

For those of you having the MCM issue:

That's really a known problem that occurs every now and then with larger mods.

Here is the workaround for it. Works really 100% of the time. At least for me.

1. Start a new game.

2. Wait 30 secs, or not at all. It's really just telling Skyrim that you MEAN it. Or so.

3. Quit to menu.

4. Start another new game.

5. Enjoy.

2 hours ago, AkiKay said:

I tried saving and loading a game and It didn´t work for me

What about Kimy's advice? And there's 3 ways to load a game, all different:

1) quickload, 2) load, 3) exit to main menu and load.

@Kimy just a heads up, not sure if it was Chloe’s key or the Premium Key you get off Nazeem but one of those two will count as a “restraint key” for the purposes of keeping you out of the Whip and Chain Inn. I’m assuming probably the Premium Key since it’ll unlock the premium restraints but I haven’t tested it.

On 11/27/2020 at 10:10 AM, gr4ssi said:

Dear all,

When the heroine wears a corset, the chastity belt isn't shown beneath. Is that on purpose, and how can I make at least the shield visible? This drives me nuts. Any suggestions highly appreciated.

This is an issue with DD5 (or the mod formerly known as DDi). The script or code that normally hides the belt and changes the corset to a belted one when both are equipped seems to be missing from this release. The picture in Zaflis' post shows the two merging. This should be fixed in the next update.

6 hours ago, Zaflis said:

What about Kimy's advice? And there's 3 ways to load a game, all different:

1) quickload, 2) load, 3) exit to main menu and load.

Oh I didn´t see that at all ? I only tried it by making a real save (not quicksave) and then loading it. Although I did realise the uninstall method shouldn´t be used in a serious playthrough. It seemed dodgy to do ? Once I got my setup done I´ll try that way!

15 hours ago, Zaflis said:

It's just a coincidence because that procedure involves saving and loading game. Doing that without even disabling the plugin will work too. Actually if you disable this and enable again, your save will NOT be clean anymore. Avoid reporting bugs with saves like that...

1 rule of thumb for Skyrim is if you want the most stability; If you ever disable a mod or re-arrange load order, start a new game. If you don't.. fine, things might still work for most part and i'm also often guilty of this. But at least i'm aware that what i did can cause issues later on and only lords of Skyrim will know what it will be this time...

i tried the save and reload, those being the load while still in the game, going back to the main menu and loading back in and even exiting to desktop and loading back in. that failed to produce the desired effect of the mcm showing up. now i am aware that removing mods leaves scripts behind in the save which can corrupt the save, since the game will look for them later yet i didnt uninstall the mod, i disabled it similar to what most people will do with xpmse if they dont use the cloak effects.

7 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

now i am aware that removing mods leaves scripts behind in the save which can corrupt the save, since the game will look for them later yet i didnt uninstall the mod, i disabled it similar to what most people will do with xpmse if they dont use the cloak effects.

Yes exactly the disabling the plugin (esp) while mod itself is still installed is how i meant, it is just as harmful for your save as disabling all the mod files. Disabling XPMSE esp mid playthrough isn't harmless either.

45 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Yes exactly the disabling the plugin (esp) while mod itself is still installed is how i meant, it is just as harmful for your save as disabling all the mod files. Disabling XPMSE esp mid playthrough isn't harmless either.

most people who disable the plugin for xpmse will do it at the beginning of their play through. with disabling  dcl plugin at the begining i have had 0 issues with it as of now, if i do have issues later i still have a save before i installed dcl 9.0 which again only has LAL, skyui, UNPB (UUNP) racemenu and USLEP. i always start a new profile (vortex) this way. it also means that i end up with about 4 saves before i start a play though.

i am sure when 9.0 comes out of beta this will be fixed, or if needed i can always load 8.5 to get the mcm then switch to 9.0

1 hour ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

most people who disable the plugin for xpmse will do it at the beginning of their play through

They definitely don't? I disable it before starting playthrough, not after making a new game and saving it. I do use the realistic ragdolls esp instead of xpmse one. You still must have the XPMSE's skeleton files installed always.

8 hours ago, Zaflis said:

They definitely don't? I disable it before starting playthrough, not after making a new game and saving it. I do use the realistic ragdolls esp instead of xpmse one. You still must have the XPMSE's skeleton files installed always.

i have had it installed long before this play through, and have the rag dolls set to realistic as well.

About the "Captured Princess" LAL plugin, couldn't we get an optional objective to free the other slaves once we escape our bonds? Seem like the "Slaver's Safe House" in Riften just disappears once you've escaped your bonds.

I guess once Lil' Luke discovers his "armbinder" key has been removed after waking up from his stupor he realized that some of things has been removed from his person and thus maybe had to make a quick escape, with his other assets in tow. But that doesn't explain why the entrance completely disappeared in such a short time.

Oh well, maybe in a future update?

EDIT: While doing the Chloe quest that opened up after finishing the Captured Princess LAL quest, the quest marker and progress after freeing Chloe is stuck when I click on the "squeeze through rubble" area of Helgen Keep. It does not progress at all, even if I exit the cave at the end. Anyone know what I can do to progress the quest?

I got a problem in the ustolf ’s mension.

When i was transpot to the ustolf's house. I was supposed to put all my gear into the box and put on the party dress. 

But nothing happened after i put my gear into the box. A script cames out and said the party dress is three bondage stuff and I should put them on. And my backpack was enpty except a note(told me to put on party dress) .

And the door is locked......... What should I do

4 hours ago, Seph64 said:

EDIT: While doing the Chloe quest that opened up after finishing the Captured Princess LAL quest, the quest marker and progress after freeing Chloe is stuck when I click on the "squeeze through rubble" area of Helgen Keep. It does not progress at all, even if I exit the cave at the end. Anyone know what I can do to progress the quest?

That hole is for you to teleport to the opposite way if the road is blocked (by the dragon attack in the vanilla scene. I think if you use LAL then it will not get blocked so you don't need to follow that marker). You need to check the imperial corpse for information about your next quest. Just check all imperial corpse along the road.

13 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

That hole is for you to teleport to the opposite way if the road is blocked (by the dragon attack in the vanilla scene. I think if you use LAL then it will not get blocked so you don't need to follow that marker). You need to check the imperial corpse for information about your next quest. Just check all imperial corpse along the road.

Do you mean all the imperial corpses inside Helgen Keep leading out of the cave?

I've checked all Imperial corpses and I saw nothing in any of them.

I somehow missed one, I am blind as a bat.

EDIT: Can the quest lead to someone other than Nazeem? That guy is such weaksauce that it snaps me out of immersion that he's able to trap me in restraints.

EDIT 2: Oof, this Chloe/Courier in Chains quest chain is the very definition of the carrot on the stick quest chain. I'm probably never gonna do it  again on different playthroughs. This is not saying that it is a bad quest chain, but maybe can cut down on the bloat?

On 11/28/2020 at 8:43 PM, jigwigigx said:

This is an issue with DD5 (or the mod formerly known as DDi). The script or code that normally hides the belt and changes the corset to a belted one when both are equipped seems to be missing from this release. The picture in Zaflis' post shows the two merging. This should be fixed in the next update.

@jigwigigx Thanks for your input, this drives me crazy since the Beta ?

I just installed DD5 yesterday, and I like the changes that I've seen so far. I have noticed that Cursed Loot has stopped working in regards to traps. I still get key drops from containers and frigid wash. Simple Slavery put me in a rubber doll collar and that has worked fine, but there is nothing in regards to traps going off since it was installed. I've ended other enslavement mods, removed all devices, rechecked the settings in DCL, but can't find anything that would keep the traps from triggering. Anyone have a similar problem or any suggestions? 

On that note, any idea when the updated DCL will be released for SSE? I'm excited to see how the update takes advantage of the changes in DD5.

57 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

I just installed DD5 yesterday, and I like the changes that I've seen so far. I have noticed that Cursed Loot has stopped working in regards to traps. I still get key drops from containers and frigid wash. Simple Slavery put me in a rubber doll collar and that has worked fine, but there is nothing in regards to traps going off since it was installed. I've ended other enslavement mods, removed all devices, rechecked the settings in DCL, but can't find anything that would keep the traps from triggering. Anyone have a similar problem or any suggestions? 

On that note, any idea when the updated DCL will be released for SSE? I'm excited to see how the update takes advantage of the changes in DD5.

Check the debug page... if a quest is running, traps are disabled.   For example, I got no normal traps recently running the Chloe quest or the special delivery, learning the ropes, and supply and demand quests for the Dollmaker after...  but after that was hit by a trap in short order.

Some more feedback:

- When I did the Captured princess start, and went for Chloe - I hit a trap in Helgen opening a door before Chloe officially started, and it put me into a corset, chastity gear, and boots with timings applied.   I've now been hit with this combination so much as the first trap event in the game, despite all my settings disabling anything chastity related, that it is really bothersome.   In this case, especially, it caused issues, because I couldn't progress Chloe to the Nazeem stages, because the time hadn't expired yet on the chastity belt.

- I did a Breezehome start, and repeatedly tried triggering events by passing through doors, then restoring a save to see how often that chastity belt would appear - it seems about 90% of the time, it happened on the first event.  The other 10% I got a full body suit, pony boots, and a tail.   Not once did I get any standard event at the start, so I'm guessing this is something special triggering here.

- I also got put into a pretty severe set (including another chastity belt) after resisting a Rape.   I guess that code is also ignoring event weightings and device restriction settings.  (sigh)

I started again with only DCL enabled to test the Chloe quest all the way through (Other mods were causing too many issues).   I ran into a few issues... but also so much frustration that I suspect I may never try that questline again.   I think I mentioned earlier how I always disable chastity devices and anything which slows down movement.  Let me add disabling Fast Travel to that list.   And the Chloe questline hit all three dislikes of mine, not once, but over and over.  Its FAR worse than it was in the original in that fashion:

- Fast travel seems to be disabled for the entire Chloe quest, even before you're in any bondage at all - completely unnecessary because you even provide travel mechanisms to get around it.   The same is true of Courier in Chains - again entirely unnecessary unless you have a particular reason to force use of carriages.    In Learning the Ropes, this becomes intolerable, because at the end, when you have to return to the Dollmaker, you *can't* use the carriage.   You can pay the driver, but can't actually board.   I'm hoping this wasn't intentional, because being forced to bunnyhop all the way back to Dawnstar is just too cruel.   Can we have an option in the MCM not to disable fast travel for these quests like we do for Cursed Collar?  Please?

- Which brings me to the second bit of feedback - slowing movement down.   Can we have an option in the MCM to disable all slowdown effects, and fix the one in DD so it can turn off the hobble skirt slowdown completely?   The Captured princess start and Chloe quest were already so horribly annoying in this respect that I only did them once in the old 8.x version.   In this version, it's an order of magnitude worse.   Not only are those two quests still excruciatingly slow (despite my disabling as much slowdown as possible in settings), but now you're immediately forced to do ANOTHER quest, Courier in Chains, with the slowdown still applied.   It's deadly.  I had to resort to cheating, boosting speedmult to avoid abandoning that save completely, and kept it up through the other quests, or I'd never have finished any of the other quests.

- Ironically, in the most recent test, the Chastity belt effects of the quests were meaningless, because bad events (Rape, traps) are disabled when you're doing them, so it didn't bother me much.   They simply became incentives to do them as quickly as possible.

- I had high hopes for the Learning the Ropes quest, as rope is a big thing for me IRL, and while it's pretty, I found a new source of frustration here -- struggling to get out of that tight rope binding.   Maybe the RNG was just being unkind, but the first time I did it, I tried something over thirty times before finally succeeding.  I had to save, and walk away I was so frustrated with this.   And then after a short break, I had to do it *again*. fortunately, not for quite so many times (but still too many to be enjoyable).   Having the hobble rope dress, suffering the slowdown, and then discovering I couldn't actually board the carriage added to a too frustrating time.   (Why on earth is this restriction in there anyway?  I've been wondering this since 8.x.  If you're going to disable carriage use on hobble dresses, at least do it through the driver dialogue, not by disabling the actual carriage boarding...)   I ended up speedmult cheating again and bunnyhopping to Dawnstar in record time.   In all, Learning the Ropes was an exercise in frustration, with very little entertainment value for me, sadly.

- I also had the issue with the missing quest marker in Courier in Chains for the Windhelm Inn part.

- The Supply and Demand quest wasn't so frustrating.   While I'm fairly certain there was a slowdown applied by either the dress or the chains (or both), I didn't notice because I still had the speedmult effect on.   The one issue here was at the end - the quest completed, the Dollmaker removed the collar and items, and then... the quest stayed in the log, and nothing else happened.   From other notes here, I suspect this was where the Whip and Chain Inn quest was supposed to trigger, but it's as much as I could bear testing for now.

I know there are probably some players out there who might find some of that enjoyable, but sadly, it's not for me.   I'll probably keep DCL in most of my builds for other reasons in the future, but I seriously doubt I'll ever want to try any of this questline again without ways of mitigating the fast travel and movement slowdown issues.   Which, thankfully, I don't have to.   I really do appreciate all the hard work you've put into this and DD5... overall it's been a big enhancement to the game.   I'm just a bit sad that the direction you seem to want to take quests is exactly the wrong direction for me.

I also couldn't board the carriage in Markarth, when I was done learning the ropes. That looks like a bug to me and not intentional, since @Kimy
was referring to making more usage of carriages earlier.

I told the carriage dude where I wanted to go, and then, the "climb in the  back" thing, where you click and start the ride just is not there. I walked around the carriage several times, then decided to coc back to Dawnstar.

Hi, folks!

I've noticed that my char's arms are clipping through the rubber gloves.. and thanks to a reply to me in another topic I found out they are "devious\cursedloot\mxw_catsuit\long_gloves_0.nif"... But I still cannot find them neither in OutfitStudio nor in BodySlide! Seems like they are not included in any project or group or whatever (I'm relatively new to all that things).. Am I missing something? Can I somehow find them in OS and... maybe create the zap for that part of the arms they are covering?..

30 minutes ago, knots1353 said:

I think I mentioned earlier how I always disable chastity devices and anything which slows down movement.  Let me add disabling Fast Travel to that list.   

Definitely agree. I'm sure finding a balance for any of these things are tricky. The best option is to offer options to users so that we can design the game that works best for each of us. I'm with you on most of the things that you avoid. I can't stand the slow down movement effects. It makes the game torturous to play. It doesn't seem like the slider really does anything for that. I can't imagine the hobble dresses being any slower. If I get one of those or a leg-binding straight-jacket, and I can't immediately remove it, I reload the last save. I just want to rage quite every time one of those things get put on me. I really like the look of them, but there is no way that I'm playing with those effects, especially when it is way out in the wilderness.

I'm with you on fast travel as well. Unless there is REALLY a good reason for it, just don't do it, or offer us the choice so that we can turn it off. 

I'm personally okay with chastity belts most of the time, but they can get in the way of other quests.  I don't like the blindfold effects though. I've tried all of the variations, but found that I don't like any of them. It is less about the game being too challenging and more about the fact that these mods are so much about the visuals that it seems counterproductive to blur everything or shut it out entirely. I want to see all the bondage gear in all its sexy clarity. 

Once again, I think offering options for as many things as possible is the best way forward. What some like, others don't. I see the reason behind all of the effects listed above, but there is often a difference between the idea of these things (or even in real life) and playing a video game version which is mostly visual (and some auditory). Being tied up, blind-folded and unable to walk might be a great way to spend a few hours in real life, but it is absolute hell within the context of a videogame. Just monotonous, boring, and frustrating.

Since I'm already commenting on suggestions, let me focus a bit on the prison experience within DCL:

First off, thanks for all the work on it and so many of the great ideas that are included in it. I would love to use it, but find myself resorting to vanilla prisons for the following reasons:

- Too much of the the same thing over and over. If I remember correctly, there are six tasks that a character does each day. Each one of them is fine until you have to do all of them every other day in prison. It is just too much. My first time in prison I wound up doing 11 days on a 5 day sentence (more on that later) and that about did it for me. I got to the point where I just hated the start of each new day because I knew that I had all these damned tasks to do AGAIN. I would slowly count them down each time just waiting for the day to be over. Okay, I know that it is supposed to be prison and not fun, but remember, this isn't really prison, this is a video game that we play for fun. This isn't fun. My suggestion here is to change it up and only have players do two activities each day. This gives more variation and speeds the whole thing up a lot. Or better yet, allow us to set the number of activities to do each day. Maybe even throw in a few more options to spice it up beyond the six.

- Too much slow speed walking. Almost every task requires this, and see my prior post about that, but that is horrible in and of itself, much less for six different tasks every day. Again, give us an option to minimize or eliminate the slowdown. 

- The random adding on of days. I wouldn't even do anything wrong or try to escape and the warden kept adding days onto my sentence. I might be able to tough it out for a three day stint, but when I have no idea how long it is actually going to be... reload a prior save. Now this would be mitigated if the above two issues weren't issues. Still, an option for this behavior would be preferable.

- Glitches. I have had several times in the jail get completely screwed because a character wound up where they shouldn't be, meaning behind some locked doors that I can't get through. Sometimes it is the supervisor (can't remember his title) that gives you the tasks. I had him go into my cell more than once and then when the task began all the cell doors closed and locked him in. I couldn't reach him to finish the talk, so the whole prison quest was screwed. I had the same thing happen with the overseer from the first room. I went through six torturous days and was being released only to have the jackass wind up in a cell with the door locked. I couldn't talk to him to end my imprisonment. I was furious. Maybe have these characters double check that they are where they are supposed to be at various times during tasks and teleport to the appropriate location if not.

As I said, I really like what the women's prison offers and there are many good ideas there, but it is just too much to bear more than once every LONG while. With more flexibility I would go there voluntarily.   Right now I turn off all crime elements because I hate all of the prison systems so much. Maybe for the future consider incorporating a crime a punishment feature that expands beyond sending to prison. A variety of bondage based tasks that they provide as punishment would be really cool. I have some mod somewhere that sort of does that but it is so unreliable that it usually doesn't work and always sends me to prison. So all crime gets turned off.