I'm in a dungeon, wearing the Dollmakers Billboard Catsuit. My follower approaches me via Deviously Enslaved Continued and finds a nice chastity belt for me. The Catsuit gets unequipped, the belt goes on, and I can't re-equip the catsuit. I know DEC is not maintained anymore (but seems to work quite nicely), and I'm not sure if this is a bug in DD5 or DCL9b1.

Just wanted to mention it.

27 minutes ago, gr4ssi said:

I'm in a dungeon, wearing the Dollmakers Billboard Catsuit. My follower approaches me via Deviously Enslaved Continued and finds a nice chastity belt for me. The Catsuit gets unequipped, the belt goes on, and I can't re-equip the catsuit. I know DEC is not maintained anymore (but seems to work quite nicely), and I'm not sure if this is a bug in DD5 or DCL9b1.

Just wanted to mention it.

Too vague report, we would never be able to reproduce this without knowing ID or name of the belt and catsuit. You can also try to cross equip those yourself when at a safe point you have no restraints on.

I believe I have found a small bug. I purchased some of the DAMN packages from the dollmaker. When I activate them in inventory, the add whatever is "in them" to the inventory. However, the number of DAMN packages in inventory doesn't change. You can just keep activating them for infinite goodies. This has happened twice. It doesn't seem to happen with DAMN packages found in loot though. Those seem to work correctly.

9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Uninstall DCL 9.0, then start new game, initialize all other mods by save load game a few times. When all initialize complete, exit Skyrim and install DCL 9.0. MCM as i understand not show up while DD 5.0 not initialize. And later not reinitialize a MCM.

Ā 

God, no! If the MCM menu isn't showing up, all you need to do is quitting the game you just made to menu (not desktop!), and start ANOTHER new game.

Guys, if the MCM isn't showing up for any mod that has dependencies, (not just DCL) it usually means that the mod tried to initialize before it dependences had a chance to.Ā  just quick save and load.Ā  you don't need a new game.Ā  mods have to check for updates, and reinitialize after each load.Ā  just make sure you give a chance for the mods that do initialize to load up before you save and load

On 11/20/2020 at 12:33 PM, Kimy said:

The feature now respects the "Use Vanilla Prisons" control and doesn't always send the player to the DCL prison when surrendering to guards.

Thanks doing this, and making DCL play better with vanilla Skyrim in general.Ā Sometimes I disable parts of DCL after going through a quest once, or if I want to focus on vanilla Skyrim for a bit and come back to DCL later, so this is very much appreciated.

On 11/25/2020 at 6:50 PM, Zaflis said:

Having just finished Cursed Collar, it seems to be the last part of quests so far? (having used console command to continue to the whip and chain inn part earlier)

Ā 

In the whip and chain inn, talking to Tamara puts on a full set which is made of 1 device "Extreme Bondage Dress". It includes gag visually but it keeps mouth closed. My guess is some missing keyword.

Zaflis, can you tell me what you did to continue to the Whip And Chain please? I know I got stuck just after completing the delivery quest for Vekel and the quest just stopped after Dollmaker released me. Thank you kindly,

Suggestion: when Chief Orc with the heavy ropes quest ties the heroine up as modell for the dollmaker (last round), wearing special outfits like the Nazeem rubber suit doesn't work well with the full body bondage, since Chief Ognar doesn't remove it first.

I'd suggest he'd either strip you first, before tying up or ask you to get rid of special suits. It'd just look much better.

Ā 

And the hands in the rope armbinder ar black on my CBBE heroine..

1 hour ago, twsnider1138 said:

Zaflis, can you tell me what you did to continue to the Whip And Chain please? I know I got stuck just after completing the delivery quest for Vekel and the quest just stopped after Dollmaker released me. Thank you kindly,

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v85-2020-03-24/page/986/?tab=comments#comment-3205830

Ā 

setstage dcur_twac_questarc 0

43 minutes ago, gr4ssi said:

When the heroine wears a corset, the chastity belt isn't shown beneath. Is that on purpose, and how can I make at least the shield visible? This drives me nuts. Any suggestions highly appreciated.

How do you mean? It looks like the waist band is not shown with corset. I'm not sure, maybe it's just really under corset?

Spoiler

chastity.jpg.7d7bf6da8bcff6c3b462d917ca28b153.jpg

Ā 

Earlier someone had issue with gag not shown, was it because he was using the male devices mod? I don't use the devices for male nor beast refits addons. Don't plan to unless theyĀ become required for some mod.

And use 512 or 1024 textures for DD and DCL to save VRAM. This especially if someone is (many posts have so far)Ā dealing with CTD's.

51 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

How do you mean? It looks like the waist band is not shown with corset. I'm not sure, maybe it's just really under corset?

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

chastity.jpg.7d7bf6da8bcff6c3b462d917ca28b153.jpg

Earlier someone had issue with gag not shown, was it because he was using the male devices mod? I don't use the devices for male nor beast refits addons. Don't plan to unless theyĀ become required for some mod.

And use 512 or 1024 textures for DD and DCL to save VRAM. This especially if someone is (many posts have so far)Ā dealing with CTD's.

I can confirm that Beast Refit and Devices For Him do cause the DCUR exclusive gags to vanish and leave the PC with their mouth hanging open.

Can anyone shed any light what [DCUR] Periodical update starts (in your papyrus log) is starting to do?

Ā 

I had a perfectly working DCUR working for a couple of daysĀ with no issues and then suddenly started getting CTD's as soon as any equipping or activity happens DCUR related.Ā 

Ā 

Looking at my papyrus that always seems to be the last entry,

Ā 

Just wondering what it's doing to help me diagnose the issue.

Ā 

Ā 

On 11/25/2020 at 1:25 PM, Nalessa said:

Best mod for these kind of things is this:Ā https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76051

Ā 

It's basically the itemfinder of npc's, helps immensely with finding lost npc's or teleporting them from ctd areas to you.

Thank you for this, this was beyond helpful and was useful if constant CTDs. Dollmaker RefID is:

Ā 

xx090973

Ā 

btw.

Ā 

On 11/25/2020 at 1:14 PM, Rogwar002 said:

First things first: A game, with "cell fuck ups" is a broken game. I strongly recommend the use of tools like CK or TESedit to have a really close look to your mods, load order, overwritings etc.

Ā 

To solve your issue there are two possibilties:

1. You can use yourself a tool like CK or TESedit to lookup the ID of NPCs.

2. let someone do this for you ;) dcur_dollmaker "The Dollmaker" [NPC_:xx065BCA]. Change the two x to your mod index in the load order.

I still need to use either of these to hopefully fix my game, but thank you for the info.

6 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

i found another way to get DCL 9.0Ā  mcm to initulize with out having to create a new game. all you have to do is disable the plugin make a save then reenable it and it will show up

It's just a coincidence because that procedure involves saving and loading game. Doing that without even disabling the plugin will work too. Actually if you disable this and enable again, your save will NOT be clean anymore. Avoid reporting bugs with saves like that...

Ā 

1 rule of thumb for Skyrim isĀ if you want the most stability; If you ever disable a mod or re-arrange load order, start a new game. If you don't.. fine, things might still work for most part and i'm also often guilty of this. But at least i'm aware that what i did can cause issues later on and only lords of Skyrim will know what it will be this time...