Hi, guys. Yet again I have a question about those girls, that were enslaved by "Restraining touch" spell.. or how is it called?..

As I understand - they are given some specific AI which makes them follow you everywhere no matter what! So when you or even they themselves are attaked by some enemy they don't flee, just stand there taking hits.. even if I did "setav confidence 0" for them. So is there a way to.. I don't know how to put it.. stop them from being that stupid and revert to normal behavior? :) Maybe there's some command or whatever to switch them back from that "slavegirl state" back to normal?

Just noticed the Beta 9.0 is out!! ? Can I replace the Beta with the Official version on a save without any issues later on ? Don´t want to end up having to start a new save. Told myself once 9.0 is out I would finally make an actual playthrough of Skyrim where I don´t delete everything after a day due to some Issue ?

Btw turns out I downloaded the last version of Cursed Loot on a 24th and now this Beta on a 24th aswell. Truly magical! 

6 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Just noticed the Beta 9.0 is out!! ? Can I replace the Beta with the Official version on a save without any issues later on ? Don´t want to end up having to start a new save. Told myself once 9.0 is out I would finally make an actual playthrough of Skyrim where I don´t delete everything after a day due to some Issue ?

Btw turns out I downloaded the last version of Cursed Loot on a 24th and now this Beta on a 24th aswell. Truly magical! 

DCL 9.0 requires a new game.

19 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Nope. Those are your slave now and you can only sell to Slaver in Riwerwood.

I see.. :( ..but maybe there's at least some faction that no one attacks that I could "addfac xxxxxxx" to her.. or something like it?..

UPD: And it turns out there IS such a faction.. and just who whould've thought - it's called "Prisoners Faction" :) https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Factions_P#Prisoners_Faction

12 hours ago, Ictuss said:

Sorry if this has been posted before, but there's nearly 1000 pages and searching google for keywords can't get me specific pages like it usually can. Cursed Loot is working fine for the most part, except in every scenario it's applying full sets as if I had always force full set enabled despite having "Minimum and maximum number of items per container" set to 1 and 2 respectively.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

It's not a bug, it's a ... not too well described feature.

The things you are encountering aren't "normal" cursed loot traps, but those other thingies, I think they're called Flashbang Attacks. Go to tne next MCM page "Events", set the Standard Items Weight to max, and the Flash-Bang Grenades weight to something low that suits you better.

When I played this the first time, it took me days to find the first normal chest. ?

In the Whip and Chain inn, when playing the escape furniture game, I interacted by mistake with another furniture, locking myself in it and the previous one disappeared.

@Kimy, you surely thought about this already, but would it be possible to add something to prevent interactions with other furniture?

Just like you can't interact with other DDs if you have the same type already.

17 hours ago, Kimy said:

@Skullered: Any idea if this can be confirmed, and if yes, what's causing it?

As I see it, it is caused by BRRF and ForHim splitting ArmorAddons for items into several, and all of them must be linked in RenderedItem. But only vanilla one from DDx is there, so items break. Only good ways to solve it would be providing either overrinding ESPs for DCL, or making ESP variants, selected in installer.

Comparison of RenderedItem for Cursed Ball Gag from DCL and Black Ebonite Gag from DDx with BRRF and ForHim installed in spoiler.

Spoiler

454955545_ScreenShot2020-11-25at13_48_45.png.a8097dfcc8f0c421f668c1a699d7ff3c.png

This is Cursed Ball Gag rendered item, dcur_cursedBallGag_scriptInstance

1219982679_ScreenShot2020-11-25at13_50_23.thumb.png.d13996f3d28e7477fc2c7ee312c87f72.png

And this is Black Ebonite Gag (Ball) (Harness) from DDx, zadx_GagEboniteHarnessBall_scriptInstance

Note the same first model in both cases, and all other models on DDx version.

All of this are from DD5 and DCL9beta.

I found something which was a bit... weird?

In the Hall of the Dead, with Chloe and Nazeem, I get the high security stuff on me and Chloe from Nazeem, and he disappears. (The Chloe's stolen stuff retrieval quest.) If I now try and walk, it doesn't work. First, I thought, I was too heavily loaded.

But no, I had to go to first person mode to be able to move again, like with that one blindfold mode. Is that normal? It got fixed when I left the Hallo of the Dead.

This is somewhere earlier in the forums but what is the refid for the dollmaker? Unfortunately in my most recent playthroughs certain areas are having cell fuck ups so I can't enter without a CTD, these include Riften Bee and Barb, Windhelm Candlehearth Hall, Dawnstar Windpeak Inn, and sadly, though I could enter w/o CTD before starting Courier in Chains; Dollmaker's Shop is now inaccessible. So I need the prid command and moveto player. But I can't find the refid for Dollmaker or Sasha now. Help please. 

Whips and Chains Inn keeps crashing. After Michelle tells my char that I qualify, the loading starts and then... poof!

I've read a couple pages earlier, that this might be due to HDT, but I already have it installed. Double checked by mod manager for missing files - looks like everything is as it should.

Maybe anyone could advice what else I am missing?

Attaching my log just in case.

Papyrus.0.log

5 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

It's not a bug, it's a ... not too well described feature.

The things you are encountering aren't "normal" cursed loot traps, but those other thingies, I think they're called Flashbang Attacks. Go to tne next MCM page "Events", set the Standard Items Weight to max, and the Flash-Bang Grenades weight to something low that suits you better.

When I played this the first time, it took me days to find the first normal chest. ?

Thanks for the reply, I really should've mentioned that I also set "Standard Items" to be the only event with a value, which I set to 200. Every other event is set to zero. It's interesting though, if that message only pops up in the event of a flashbang attack could my mod be bugged that it's forcing that event every time, even with it disabled?

I've tried a reinstall and a new game already.

1 hour ago, RadogoR said:

Whips and Chains Inn keeps crashing. After Michelle tells my char that I qualify, the loading starts and then... poof!

I've read a couple pages earlier, that this might be due to HDT, but I already have it installed. Double checked by mod manager for missing files - looks like everything is as it should.

Maybe anyone could advice what else I am missing?

Attaching my log just in case.

Papyrus.0.log 396.57 kB · 1 download

This looks very strange, like your DCL installation is broken as hell. Namely, it thinks that DD is missing (but it isn't). Does DCL go in your load order after DD?

After how long does Christa respawn? Because I won the high-low game, but she's been tied up for three days (and she's not gone crazy yet ?).

Though I have to say I've never left the inn, because I have a 11000 gold bounty (Requiem) for killing poor Hod due to whispers in my ears (Dark Elf, Imperious Races of Skyrim) and I'm trying to farm money.??

Recorder and Chloe thought it was a good idea, but they're not to be trusted...                       Probably...                                   At least I haven't met Sofia yet...

(I'm doing no placements here ?,  I just felt like giving some background and suggesting great mods! ?

19 hours ago, Ictuss said:

Sorry if this has been posted before, but there's nearly 1000 pages and searching google for keywords can't get me specific pages like it usually can. Cursed Loot is working fine for the most part, except in every scenario it's applying full sets as if I had always force full set enabled despite having "Minimum and maximum number of items per container" set to 1 and 2 respectively.

If you're running DCL 8.5, you should look at the Events page in the MCM.  There are a several events there which could add multiple items -- just reduce the weight of those you don't want to 0.    If you're running DCL 9 Beta, the event weighting seems to be at least partially broken for now - and I'll also get things I've shut off in some events, particularly early on.   (OTOH, since you're asking this, I recommend you use 8.5 for a while until you know the settings better and have figured out what works for you...)

kimy, got a couple of issues and a request:

Issues:

1) when ever I'm forced into a full set of generic devices, I'm locked in a collar, leg cuff, and arm cuff.  That's it; it stops there. I have to get hit with another trap before I get locked in the rest of the set.  The same thing happens with the "tie me up" feature on the debug tab.  I have to hit it twice to get the full set

2) straitjackets don't match the color and variant specified by the theme setting. adding all the new variants probably caused some problem

Now for the request.  If you're not already doing it, could you give the device weights and themes a bit of attention.  the more devices you add, the less reliably those option seem to work. red/white leather/ebonite themes work pretty well, but there isn't an option that gives black leather or ebonite consistently. The "leather" and "ebonite" themes usually give you black, but not always. you've also got all these great rope devices and no traps to lock you into them.  ropes as a theme might be a bit tricky, since you have nothing to use for the hands and feet slots. my suggestion, if you chose to go that rout, would be to take the "chain harness (wrist)" mesh and textures and make an iron variant of your "paw bondage mittens." you already have iron ballet boots to use for the feet slots. iron, I feel, fits the astatic of a rope theme better than leather or ebonite would.  Of course, you could always just make rope trap event. that would be a lot less work.  Since you don't actually need keys for rope devices, I see no reason why a rope trap shouldn't lock you in a full set of rope devices, kind of like the chain harness, but a lot less punishing.

As for device preferences, a bit more customization would be appreciated.  Only the "restrictive" theme locks you restrictive boots, despite them coming in every variant. I personally prefer them over the pony boots or ballet heels. it would be nice if they were an option .  Also, with all the new straitjacket variants, it would be nice if you broke them down into dress and non-dress variants.  Personally, I don't like the straitjacket dresses and hobble skirts (no offense).  I wanna see my girl's cute butt.? plug options would be welcome as well.  just a true/false option it include/exclude inflatable, gem, and shock plugs. default to primitive if none are selected. black gems could have their own opinion, or only appear if both gem and shock options are ticked

I realize, what I'm asking for is a lot of work, so I don't expect you to get to it anytime soon (if at all). I'll continue to support your amazing work regardless

On 11/25/2020 at 2:00 PM, TajZ said:

This is somewhere earlier in the forums but what is the refid for the dollmaker? Unfortunately in my most recent playthroughs certain areas are having cell fuck ups so I can't enter without a CTD, these include Riften Bee and Barb, Windhelm Candlehearth Hall, Dawnstar Windpeak Inn, and sadly, though I could enter w/o CTD before starting Courier in Chains; Dollmaker's Shop is now inaccessible. So I need the prid command and moveto player. But I can't find the refid for Dollmaker or Sasha now. Help please. 

First things first: A game, with "cell fuck ups" is a broken game. I strongly recommend the use of tools like CK or TESedit to have a really close look to your mods, load order, overwritings etc.

To solve your issue there are two possibilties:

1. You can use yourself a tool like CK or TESedit to lookup the ID of NPCs.

2. let someone do this for you ;) The baseID for dcur_dollmaker "The Dollmaker" [NPC_:xx065BCA] and the refID xx090973. Change the two x to your mod index in the load order.

Edit: I was not able to copy the right numbers... shame on me. Sorry.

5 hours ago, TajZ said:

Best mod for these kind of things is this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76051

It's basically the itemfinder of npc's, helps immensely with finding lost npc's or teleporting them from ctd areas to you.

Tried a few things for the whip and chain inn load screen issue I mentioned above.

Redownloaded and reinstalled the beta to see if it was an installation error then used wryebash to redo my load order. Once again started a new game went direct to riverwood and tried to enter and still same.

Papyrus.0.log

then had one last reshuffle of load order just on off chance, new game, riverwood and black screen once more

Papyrus.0 (2).log

one attempt I got white smoke on loadscreen but still couldn't enter

@Kimy, I have a suggestion, if it's possible: I thought that maybe you could add a quest/dialog in which you can become a worker at the Whip and Chain inn, compete in the struggling contest or be one of the girls who "help" ? one of the three guys in their endurance competition.