I’ve played through a bunch of the DCL content now and haven’t seen any texture issues

- finished supply and demand, so at least all the devices used up to then look good.

- got some new items from random cursed loot stuck onto me. All looked good. (Heavy purple ballgag and ultra tight straightjacket)

59 minutes ago, Silenceyoursword said:

I'm also having texture problems - a lot of the DCL stuff just has that shiny purple 'no texture found' colour on it - I'm wondering if that's some kinda load order thing?

Texture issues don't depend on load order, it's about the files that you installed (in wrong place or wrong way, etc...).

@Best1123 Try changing your skyrim pref inis to high quality. Gag's showing "crystal" texture had something to do with missing mipmaps in textures perhaps, too rough optimization routine done by mod devs, i don't know.

31 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Texture issues don't depend on load order, it's about the files that you installed (in wrong place or wrong way, etc...).

@Best1123 Try changing your skyrim pref inis to high quality. Gag's showing "crystal" texture had something to do with missing mipmaps in textures perhaps, too rough optimization routine done by mod devs, i don't know.

@Zaflis Thanks for the advise just a quick question what values do I need to change in the skyrim pref inis file to get high quality as I'm not very familiar with modifying the skyrim pref ini file?

26 minutes ago, Best1123 said:

@Zaflis Thanks for the advise just a quick question what values do I need to change in the skyrim pref inis file to get high quality as I'm not very familiar with modifying the skyrim pref ini file?

I didn't remember that at the time of posting, had to check... It is in skyrimprefs.ini, set this to:

iTexMipMapSkip = 0

Also for @Kimy i have papyrus for no sex animation starting. I had female enemy do combat surrender on me after i used Dollmaker sword on her. Neither of us had chastity but she had armbinder and gag. Then i did "rape" for testing in the chat dialog and nothing happened.

Papyrus:

Spoiler

[11/23/2020 - 12:34:23PM] slaScanner end time is ....1298.557007
[11/23/2020 - 12:34:23PM] Next update in 120.000000
[11/23/2020 - 12:34:38PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[11/23/2020 - 12:34:48PM] [DCUR] - Sex with player: 
[11/23/2020 - 12:34:48PM] [Zad]: Selecting DD-aware animations.
[11/23/2020 - 12:34:48PM] [Zad]: Actor(s) are bound. Trying to set up bound animation.
[11/23/2020 - 12:34:48PM] [Zad]: Error: no valid bound animations could be found.
[11/23/2020 - 12:34:48PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to sslBaseAnimation[]
stack:
    [zadQuest (0900F624)].zadbq00.SelectValidDDAnimations() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line ?
    [zadQuest (0900F624)].zadlibs.SelectValidDDAnimations() - "zadLibs.psc" Line ?
    [dcur_mainlib (7D024495)].dcur_library.SexWithPlayer() - "dcur_library.psc" Line ?
    (topic info 7D0BFACC on quest dcur_curseddialogue (7D018CE7)) , dcur_npcsurrender_rape.Fragment_0() - "dcur_npcsurrender_rape.psc" Line ?
[11/23/2020 - 12:34:48PM] [DCUR] Sex Scene aborted. No valid animations found.
[11/23/2020 - 12:34:52PM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::OnUpdateGameTime()
[11/23/2020 - 12:34:53PM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::DoRegister(1.499947)
[11/23/2020 - 12:34:57PM] [Zad]: CheckAllEvents()

It's ok that no bound animations are found, but that it can't fall back to normal SL animations is bad thing.

14 minutes ago, Best1123 said:

Unfortunately editing the iTexMipMapSkip to 0 did not fix the issue.

I have included some screen shots showing my character with a gag from DD5 and a gag from DCL9 so that hopefully a solution can be found.

That is not a texture issue, it looks like you haven't installed the mesh. Could also be load order issue for DD. Maybe not done Bodyslide batch build? Although maybe gags weren't needed for that...

- Fixed: Surrendered NPCs should no longer get attacked by other NPCs. This time for real. I think? I hope?

Nope, even the slaver keeps attacking her so i can't deliver (a bandit from Whiterun hold). Also very often their arms get outside the armbinders.

attacks.jpg.895fd1023f465472cbbee1bbb2a28233.jpg

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

Texture issues don't depend on load order, it's about the files that you installed (in wrong place or wrong way, etc...)

I installed DCL and DD via NMM in what I thought was the correct way, and the same way I've always installed mods. Any conflicts, I used the DCL files.

What else could I do to fix this? Leon's head is purple, and most of the Dollmaker's outfits are as well :(

7 minutes ago, Silenceyoursword said:

I installed DCL and DD via NMM in what I thought was the correct way, and the same way I've always installed mods. Any conflicts, I used the DCL files.

What else could I do to fix this? Leon's head is purple, and most of the Dollmaker's outfits are as well :(

No idea about NMM. All I can say is that it works good with MO2.

@Zaflis I initially thought that it was a mesh issue so I tried manually installing it to see if NMM was the problem but the same problem occurs. I have also checked the meshes file to see if all the meshes are there and they are. I have also tried different load order configurations and that doesn't fix the issue ether. What is also strange is I don't have this issue with DCL8.5 stable version. To me it seams like the mod itself is not using the meshes even though they are present in the files which is very weird. I will do some more investigating to see if I can find a problem.

1 hour ago, Best1123 said:

NMM is ages old, i'm not even sure if it really supports FOMOD installer or not. DD or DCUR can't just be extracted as is, all the folders in the archive are Data folders in different name. You only need to extract some of them, and you need to know which. That's why there is installer files so that your mod manager can do all that for you conveniently.

You need to reinstall both DD and DCUR in correct way. You can also make a post in tech support because if you need more detailed infos, this shouldn't be the forum thread for such personal guidance...

This is what installer looks like:

Spoiler

mo2.jpg.fa569902e37a7196174acec6eca28ffc.jpg

@Zaflis NMM does support a FOMOD installer as I get that window when I installed it. I normally install it using NMM but as I said in my last post I decided to try it manually as a experiment to see if it could potentially fixed the issue. Believe it or not NMM is still supported at least in a bug fixing capacity as it received a update fixing some bugs it had 2 weeks ago from today. I have done some experimenting and looking at the mesh files and all the other components of the mod to try and identify what is causing the meshes to not appear in game and as far a I can see there is nothing wrong with the meshes of the mod and everything appears to have been installed correctly as per the options I put in the installer (CBBE bodyside, 2048 textures, Documentation and Live another life).

What makes it even stranger is that I installed DD5 in the same way as I did with DCL9 and DD5 works perfectly with no issues what so ever which leads me to believe there is a problem with DCL9 itself that is causing this issue. I'm not sure what else could cause this issue so again any help would be greatly appreciated in trying to get to the bottom of this issue.

1 hour ago, Best1123 said:

What makes it even stranger is that I installed DD5 in the same way as I did with DCL9 and DD5 works perfectly with no issues what so ever which leads me to believe there is a problem with DCL9 itself that is causing this issue. I'm not sure what else could cause this issue so again any help would be greatly appreciated in trying to get to the bottom of this issue.

This is not how to report bugs... make a real reproduction case with details. I have not seen any issues with gags in my game so far, so that still leads me to suspect it's only problem in your game, not in the mod. You can check items mesh names in console and then track down their filename and full path. For example many devices are in:

Data\meshes\devious\expansion\

This screenshot is with DD5 and latest DCL, gag shows fine (i only use MO2 myself, i still wouldn't trust Vortex at all):

Spoiler

gag_guide.jpg.8629606cc17102cc2607d0fd985f092a.jpg

So, how do I start the cursed collar quest through the dollmaker? I did it up to suply and delivery and eveyrthing worked up to that point, but the description says it's part of the dollmaker quest

And BTW i didn't have much problems with 9.0, the only real problem was with the mcm, but it was easy to fix, and my only critique is about the movement speed. There's just too much reducing our movement speed by a lot. It would be fine if it was only once, but it's in almost every quest and it becomes a chore after a while.

@Zaflis First of all I didn't know it was bug or not and as I saw no messages prior about it so I assumed it was a problem with my game. If it was a actual bug I would have made a full reproduction case for it and I was in the process of doing so before your latest post. I was simply reporting something that I initially believed wasn't a bug and hoping to find help to fix the issue.

I was simply stating in my last post that I thought that it was a bug based on the fact that I couldn't find anything wrong with my game and TBF I should have stated that I was going to make a reproduction report.

Secondly I have checked the mesh files using the method shown in your last post but the meshes are there so I am not sure what to do.

I also forgot to mention this but all Gags added in DCL9 have the same issue.

5 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Nope, even the slaver keeps attacking her

This isn't was a problem in DCL 8.5. When slave was an esential: when she was in bleedout status, I fast start dialogue with slaver and sell her.

Now slave died after that?

I can't check it, because i'm SE user and too lazy to convert myself to SE version)

4 hours ago, Best1123 said:

don't have this issue with DCL8.5

I have this problem with DCL 8.5 SE: meshes in DCL 8.4 was correct but in DCL 8.5 invisible. I just copy meshes form DCL 8.4 SE to DCL 8.5 SE and all works. Seems there is the same problem but for LE version.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Isn't; NMM too old? I use Vortex. And when i start Skyrim modding i even can't find NMM. Instead it gives me Vortex.

NMM is still available and it still works. I am still using it myself, because I have no need for a complex mod manager.

On 11/21/2020 at 6:10 AM, El_Duderino said:

Hi Kimy,

Thank you so much for the new update! So many new features, so many shiny new toys! I'm only at the very beginning of playing with said new toys, but I've already made a very cool discovery:

- The "LAL quest" Delivery Refused works perfectly even when LAL isn't installed (I much prefer Skyrim Unbound because of its non-dragon options). All one has to do is install DCL normally (without the LAL plugin), then launch the quest via console and rejoice.

Cheers!

Yes, the entire quest is in DCL. All the LAL plugin does is starting it. :)