The important aspect was if the dialogue is there with the bare minimum of mods. I always assumed it was because of either too many animations or scripts running. I guess resolution being full and graphics high because it's that by default is not really helping the manner is it? I have gotten this dominant follower thing to run ONCE, 3 years ago when there was no quest around it and it was pink texture galore and crashed a minute in. Every time I redo skyrim something is missing, now it's dialogue (say SD+ dialogue is missing completly this time around) and I just wanted a little heads up if this is the reason the quest is stuck. Fixing Skyrim by removing a mod is not my strengh as you can imagine by the CLUTTER in this damn dialogue bar.

7 minutes ago, Mr.booya said:

am i missing somthing??

If i remember correctly after that Vekel equips on you HDT iron shackles.

If you run LE version you miss HDT mod

If you run SE version you miss HDT SMP mod and(or) DCL DD HDT SMP fix. If your CPU not support HDT SMP mod you miss ddhotfix.

4 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

If i remember correctly after that Vekel equips on you HDT iron shackles.

If you run LE version you miss HDT mod

If you run SE version you miss HDT SMP mod and(or) DCL DD HDT SMP fix. If your CPU not support HDT SMP mod you miss ddhotfix.

ok thank you that fixed it i was missing HDT..

Also while i ride those instances i think about some programming thing. I'm very bad in Skyrim scripting also my CK can't compile a scripts here.

But i wonder if there can be write utility mod what checks player inventory and found all rendered devices instances without link or equipped mach inventory devices?

In Fallout 4 i have more better knowledge of that and there i too found unused rendered devices instances. I know those instances there shows up by wrong use of NPC equip system - on player those instances not exist.  But my scripting knowledge says about Fallout 4 - that type of utility there can't be write.

Edited: oops wrong thread - i assume it's SE, But anyway i think there in SKyrim LE is too many unused rendered items instances and there is many scripters about it.

8 hours ago, serranna said:

I use keyboard and mouse when I play and there is only 1 movement speed when crawling in the suit. You're saying I'm supposed to move the character so she takes one "step" then pause for a moment before stepping again? You move slow enough as is, in fact it really feels slower than standard walking speed (I haven't actually tested that) so I really don't think it should be shocking you.

I have run as my default movement speed. if you have that too, you'll need to hold down the toggle key to 'walk'.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

But i wonder if there can be write utility mod what checks player inventory and found all rendered devices instances without link or equipped mach inventory devices?

doesn't devious devices equip do that? I've used it to remove items that were stuck i think. If not, that might be an improvement for that mod.

As for CK, I don't compile in that, but make sure you get the CK fixes for SE. Makes it a lot more usable. i use the notepad++ papyrus compiler. but either way, you need script sources from a lot of other mods, and you may not even have some of them installed. (fnis sexy move and aradia devices comes to mind - i don't use those mods, but had to get the source script from them to compile dd scripts)

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

No it's woks in another way. If you have equiped any hidden part what is boots, you can't equip any new boot visual part. Then we have definite problems i think.

Visual part - part what is visible in inventory and have all variables for operate with equipment.

Invisible part - have all keywords what operates with equipping allowing and also have "visual" part what you see on screen.

If you have on invisible part - you can have only one per player - if you have on invisible boots - you can't equip another boots.

What's happen if you try equip other visible boots but have on invisible part? It's can't equip visible parts but equip on you that invisible part from another boots.

That means if script try equip boots from DID (damsel in distress) but here already are invisible part equipped - it's can't equip quest item because it's not count as quest item. And quest no go to next stage. 

Also if you have more invisible parts on it's because:

1) this is from another visible parts and are linked together with it.

2) this is from another damage instance but not related to boots.

Ok i't sounds hard i try to explain by examples (numbers are wrong only for explaining.

ok we have: Inventory boots with name (in console you can see it but without links info):

Slave boots - 00E - worn . 00f - worn (00E linked to 00f)

Piercing 00A - worn. 00b - worn (00a links to 00b)

Bra (00c -worn. 00d -worn. (00c - links to 00d)

Wrong example - your PC (player) is damaged:

Slave boots 00e - worn. 00f - worn (linked boots)

Piercing - 00A - NOT worn - 00b - worn (damaged link)

Now when you try equip another piercing Slave piercing 010b inventory (with link to 011 invisible)- it's say you can't because invisible part is worn from another link.

But you still can worn another bra because invisible part's not exists.

Sometimes you got situation when invisible part is in inventory but not equipped.

Say: Piercing 00a -not exists in inventory (visible inventory part) but their link 00b exist in inventory 00b - but you don't see it  because it's not have inventory name. And not see on you because this part not equipped.

Then when you try equip link Slave piercing (from DID quest) 010 with it's own link 011) it's equip invisible part 00b but fail equip visible par Slave piercing 010 because it can be equipped only with link 011) And quest not see that Slave piercing is equipped. it's that there is equipped standard piercing 00a (it's invisible part but inventory part missing and you don't see it)

Only way to equip normally Slave piercing 010 is :

1) removeitem 00b in console - it works because those part not have linked inventory part 00a) and then equip in inventory Slave piercing 010 - now it's equips and quest goes to next stage. (In most cases) - why not goes? - it's another long programming story,

2) Found inventory link from Piercing 00a and equip it with console command.  player.equipitem 00a . It's works because invisible part from this link 00b is already equipped.

Now you can use legal dd mechanics to ride those piercings by use key or struggle or pick lock and then it's must unequip both 00a and 00b linked. later you can equip 010 slave piercings and it must work.

In theory you can in inventory different invisible parts from piercings. But in practice i don't know how it can be done. because if equip engine see if you equip piercing it uses invisible part of of piercing if it in inventory but not create a new invisible part from linked piercing.

All those errors happen by heavy script work and as more mods you have then more chance then some script broke and equip only one part of linked chain.

also in unequip process there script can broke to remove invisible part or even unequip it.

The more less heavy scripts and strong PC (Personal computer) then more less script errors.

Something like that.

I hope you understand my explanation)

I understand the hidden item monitoring specific equip/unequip notifications, would have thought a single inventory filter would have been better, but it is how that is done.  Though what I saw when I was removing the invisible broken armbinder back a while through the console, there was a multiple amount of them, possibly it was trying to re-add itself seeing it being forced out of the inventory, but I had to do it 3 times to get rid of it.

GuruSR.

31 minutes ago, zarantha said:

doesn't devious devices equip do that?

Interesting) Need to test it) I have installed that mod but i disable it in vortex because still i not see practice use of it - it's support only new colors of dd items and selfbondage system what's not interested me (i like quests). Also those new color devices not see DCL traps.

11 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Interesting) Need to test it) I have installed that mod but i disable it in vortex because still i not see practice use of it - it's support only new colors of dd items and selfbondage system what's not interested me (i like quests). Also those new color devices not see DCL traps.

My only reason for having it is to remove items I can't remove normally, or because i need to cheat my way out to do something else. I don't care about colors or outfits either :)

50 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

While i testing device hider in SE DCL and use for that Dollmaker catsuit from Rubber commercial quest because this suit likely not like to hide a belts) And i found it have on zad_NoHide keyword? For what case this keyword will be used?

means that it can't hide other items. nothing to do with whether it is hidden itself or not.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/69936-devious-devices-framework-developmentbeta/?do=findComment&comment=2213387

Hey, I am unable to unlock Chloe, and advance the quest (and also as a side effect because of this i can't fast travel)... Basically my character was bound when i was first escaping from Helgen so i decided to leave chloe alone. I eventually returned when my character was able to unbind chloe, but there were bandits at Helgen and chloe left from her cell to fight the bandits. After killing the bandits, I returned to unlock chloe but when i talk to her there is no unlock dialogue and instead the only dialogues that appear are the shopping quest, and the rest of the generic dialogue. Can someone tell me how to fix this? Thanks.

here are some images that display the problem: https://imgur.com/a/Kh2RQCm

6 minutes ago, Wow132666 said:

Hey, I am unable to unlock Chloe, and advance the quest (and also as a side effect because of this i can't fast travel)... Basically my character was bound when i was first escaping from riften so i decided to leave chloe alone. I eventually returned when my character was able to unbind chloe, but there were bandits at riften and chloe left from her cell to fight the bandits. After killing the bandits, I returned to unlock chloe but when i talk to her there is no unlock dialogue and instead the only dialogues that appear are the shopping quest, and the rest of the generic dialogue. Can someone tell me how to fix this? Thanks.

here are some images that display the problem: https://imgur.com/a/Kh2RQCm

somehow your quest stage is messed up. Maybe because you already advance the stage beyond the key stage so it no longer be an option.

You can try to make Chloe follower and unlock item normally.

11 minutes ago, hungvipbcsok said:

somehow your quest stage is messed up. Maybe because you already advance the stage beyond the key stage so it no longer be an option.

You can try to make Chloe follower and unlock item normally.

alright so it let me open up the trading menu with her, and it let me take her yoke off, and after that the dialogue option to unlock her appeared so i did it, but the quest still tells me i need to "Find the key for Chloe's shackles"

is there some sort of command that can do this?

56 minutes ago, Wow132666 said:

Can someone tell me how to fix this? Thanks.

Depend on screenshots you just need to open a that chest from picture, take a key and quest goes to next stage to unlock Chloe. Not make her as follower. Only after you take that key need show next stage of quest.

4 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Depend on screenshots you just need to open a that chest from picture, take a key and quest goes to next stage to unlock Chloe. Not make her as follower. Only after you take that key need show next stage of quest.

Yeah I have already tried messing with that, the marker still appears even when the chest is empty which is what that screenshot is supposed to show (as it shows the marker and the chest being empty). I've tried leaving helgen keep and coming back, putting the key back into the chest and taking it again, and a few other things, but it still tells me i need to "find the key for chloe"

As you see from quest you can try to reset a quest and then back to it. to start as new one. It's should work. But do it in another save because it can break more.

Try two options: kill all bandits, leave helgen keep and helgen, reset a quest.

Or not kill a bandits, stay near to Helgen, reset a quest and hope that not break a Chloe when bandits attack you.

I tested in game it works even for me when i already completed a game (i go thought need to read torn note - if you drop this note you need respawn it again if not note in corpse)

Only thing for me Chloe not here because she already my homekeeper. But i teleport she to me and she have quest dialogues. But for you it's not problem because Chloe still in her cell.

When you stay near a Helgen and ready to test enter to console and do:

Spoiler

resetquest dcur_chloequest

Then exit to console and go directly into keep. When be close to Chloe game show that Chloe quest start again and you need complete all directives again even if some of it already completed. Then quest goes further.

Updated: i go quest further even to meet Nazeem in Hall of Death. The further i can't test because in my adventure DCL thinks that it must nice to stop me from helping and got on me whore collar what can be taken off so easy.

But quest need goes further without restraints on you.

Also i found problem: not spawn Ledger in boss chest, because i have it already in my inventory. If you drop it, you need spawn it by console and read it. As for me i just read it and quest goes further.

So *finally* the RNG code gave me leg keys days later, (which I really hope isn't just a simple RandomInt/RandomFloat, because that isn't nearly random, well, computers can't produce random numbers) allowing me to undo the feet portions, but, sadly, the "Locking Rubber Gloves" have to be removed beforehand, which I no longer had, did away with those a while back (normally), so now I have to get that to un-mess up, guess if I get time I'll load it into the CK and find it in the quest and see what issues it may have.

GuruSR.

4 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

which I really hope isn't just a simple RandomInt/RandomFloat, because that isn't nearly random, well, computers can't produce random numbers

That's exactly what it is. Not sure what you expected me to use to create random numbers instead of the built-in API functions? House elves armed with dice?

I posted this as a suggestion for lauras shop but after thinking about it i think its better suited for the dollmaker. see what you think about it :)

suggestion: a DCL/Dollmaker simple slavery+ outcome

if you get sent to the auction house and the dollmaker decides to buy you, you'll have to work for her for a day(an hour or just one quest), to earn your freedom back.

When youve done enough to get her the gold she spent on you she will let you go.

having her outcome as a radiant quest that happens if its outcome is chosen would be pretty neat.

It would be kind of what S_l_u_t_s does when they buy you/rescue you, youll have to work off your debt to them.

I dont know if this is something youre interested in doing kimy but ill just throw it out there :)

hi idk theirs a resolution for that but during the "Chloe" quest i get crashes after i finished the "investigate Fort Helgen" objective : when i search the dead bodies in the cages, on the pause menu, check my inventory and magic  and sometimes when i arrive at the prison location

If anyone can help me it would be appreciated

Using version: 8.5

34 minutes ago, 413xTheGreat said:

hi idk theirs a resolution for that but during the "Chloe" quest i get crashes after i finished the "investigate Fort Helgen" objective : when i search the dead bodies in the cages, on the pause menu, check my inventory and magic  and sometimes when i arrive at the prison location

If anyone can help me it would be appreciated

Using version: 8.5

Are you sure it is related to Chloe's quest? Maybe you are just lacking the crash fixes or something and the game crashes "randomly" when you get that far.

Did you try playing around the same area without this mod? Was it stable?