I'm trying to use vortex and it says error, missing files assets, integration and expansion activated. But I have all those enabled in vortex. How can I get it working?

11 hours ago, Captialism said:

I love this mod, but I'm pretty sick of the prison system. This mod seems to modify the dialogue trees and now when I'm caught by a guard, I can only turn myself in or fight. I really want the option to pay off my bounty back so I can move on.

Is there a way to disable Dagonar prison and pay off crimes with gold again? I've been using Sexlab PaySexCrime and the dialogue to pay through sex is gone.

This has been asked numerous times, and the answer is still "no". The dialogue will see some improvements in the next version, though.

7 hours ago, Bradly.Col said:

I'm trying to use vortex and it says error, missing files assets, integration and expansion activated. But I have all those enabled in vortex. How can I get it working?

Sorry, can't help you with that. I am still using NMM, as that's the only mod manager I'll ever need. Maybe another user has an idea?

57 minutes ago, Bradly.Col said:

missing files assets

I can only guess: LE DD contain 3 mods - DD assets, integration and expansion. Maybe you forgot install first mod DD assets? Because vortex say you missing that mod what is require for DD integration and expansion

6 hours ago, Captialism said:

Is there a way to disable Dagonar prison and pay off crimes with gold again?

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

This has been asked numerous times, and the answer is still "no". The dialogue will see some improvements in the next version, though.

Don't forget you can disable the prison and use vanilla prison instead. It's in MCM on crime tab. I know it's propably a bother for some people if they get arrested a lot, it can take a long time to get through.

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

Umm, I turned the prison off through the MCM option, though the prison option still shows the tooltip as the original mod it came from.

GuruSR.

7 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Don't forget you can disable the prison and use vanilla prison instead. It's in MCM on crime tab. I know it's propably a bother for some people if they get arrested a lot, it can take a long time to get through.

From the context, I assumed that they were referring to the arrest dialogue itself. This one can not be disabled. It ties into too many DCL functions already and I am going to add more. The prison itself can of course be disabled. :)

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

That's unfortunate. It's not a complete deal breaker for me and I still love everything else the mod offers!

I do get arrested often lol. It gets tiring when I get interrupted by guards, sent to a jail cell, serve time in bed and the get released every so often. I just wanna pay the gold and move on.

I hope this can be fixed in the next version

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I can only guess: LE DD contain 3 mods - DD assets, integration and expansion. Maybe you forgot install first mod DD assets? Because vortex say you missing that mod what is require for DD integration and expansion

I have all three installed, and enabled, but vortex doesn't seem to be registering them. At least a far as DCL is concerned.