15 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I do a test on mixed controls - i use controller and enable keyboard controls. That means keyboard not blocked in scene and auto run can turn off. But not about it - even when player is in autorun - when scene start NPC teleports to you and start scene - only if you are in free camera mode - you are moved out of scene by autorun. But if turn off free camera - you are return to sex scene and all go correct. Toggle free camera - numpad3.

Only thing you can't be sure where after sex you will be stop)

Well, when the DDi does a frustration event (yoke, armbender, too horny), the Auto-Move disables as does the player controls, then when it is over, she stands still, so I have to push the Auto-Move key again to get her back to moving.  During the rape, the player and the rapist were being teleported around but because Sexlab couldn't get the two actors aligned, it failed to start the animation and when that happened, the rape scene got stuck and all I could do was watch the player running through mountains uncontrollably, which I then did a reload.

GuruSR.

Line 1:  Get attacked and overwhelmed.

Line 2:  "You surrender due to being tightly bound."

Line 3:  if "Accept fate." Goto Line 4 Else Goto Line 1

Line 4:  Can't be raped, while in tightly bound restraints.

Line 5:  Randomly lay in fetal position on ground after no sex.

Line 6:  Goto Line 1

GuruSR.

164073240_Jul20202021_04_51.jpg.7fd6f95078c3e6c0f1d23f779e11f96d.jpg

Post sex with creatures and then Adventure in Bondage, she was shackled during the sex with the creatures, now, that is all she does.  The shackles were still on her, removing them didn't fix it.

In the next release, any chance to reduce the eye makeup on her, it's way too much.

GuruSR.

4 hours ago, GuruSR said:

The shackles were still on her, removing them didn't fix it.

Ask her dance she will stand up and forgot that pose. Also check her inventory: if shackles is on her inventory visible - you have key to remove it? Also if not check her inventory by console - Sasha likes left half of shackles in inventory - if yes need remove it by console.

7 hours ago, GuruSR said:

164073240_Jul20202021_04_51.jpg.7fd6f95078c3e6c0f1d23f779e11f96d.jpg

Post sex with creatures and then Adventure in Bondage, she was shackled during the sex with the creatures, now, that is all she does.  The shackles were still on her, removing them didn't fix it.

In the next release, any chance to reduce the eye makeup on her, it's way too much.

GuruSR.

There is a specific button on the DCL debug menu to fix that exact problem. Did you try it?

Greetings I have a problem:

I just installed DCL and the mods I need to play it. Also I run FNIS and Bodyslide (building the morphs) But some Items are invisible for me. Especially the slaver and prisoner stuff. What did I wrong?

20 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

I disabled the Dagonar Prison, vanilla prisons only. However, almost instantly after being arrested and sent to (normal) jail, I suddenly got a message saying that I was sentenced to Dagonar for 4 days... what gives?

Hm, interesting. There is a bug in the surrender code allowing players to get sent to the DCL prison after being defeated by a guard. It will be fixed in the next version. What you are reporting is something I have never heard before, though. I will double check the code.

22 hours ago, GuruSR said:

GuruSR.

Looks like a scene didn't get cleaned up properly. Have me a Papyrus log of that?

On 7/20/2020 at 7:00 PM, osmosis-wrench said:

Were you able to compile dcur_library?

Yes, I was able to do. But I don´t use the CK for that. I have a running Notepad++ Installation with an implemented papyrus compiler addon. Does make changes a lot easier and faster and I don´t need to start a CK every time I change a small thing. Best feature: It is giving a specific error message. Missing bracket? It will show the line the bracket is missing. Missing prerequisite? It will name and point to the line the esp is mentioned. I just like it. I couldn´t stand this annoying CK anymore (still the compiler is the CK compiler of course, just implemented to Notepad++).

Hey! I have an issue!

Every time i get into the prison, i get the quest " talk to xy " then suddenly a text box appears that says " you attacked a guard.... (followed by many sentences) then i instantly get in to my cell. Then i keep getting that text box over and over again. I cant fix it, it basically breaks the feature. Any ideas?

thanks!

2 hours ago, Mr.Nobody000 said:

Every time i get into the prison, i get the quest " talk to xy " then suddenly a text box appears that says " you attacked a guard.... (followed by many sentences) then i instantly get in to my cell. Then i keep getting that text box over and over again. I cant fix it, it basically breaks the feature. Any ideas?

You need to go through your mods 1 by 1 to figure out which mod is conflicting with DCL. Mods that change guards, change NPC behavior, cause script lag... Speaking of scripts does this happen if you get into jail in a completely new game with Live Another Life?

@Kimy I have a suggestion for an immersion fix:

Add condition into dcur_library.TestRapist(), to reject actors who are sleeping or unconscious, and actors not detecting player:

Spoiler

if !Player.IsDetectedBy(currentTest)    
	if _debugEnabled
		Debug.Trace("[DCUR] - Rejected: " + currentTest.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + ". Reason: Actor is unaware of player's presence (sneaking or not, IsDetectedBy returned false).")
	endIf
	return false
endIf
if (currentTest.GetSleepState() != 0) || currentTest.IsUnconscious()
	if _debugEnabled
		Debug.Trace("[DCUR] - Rejected: " + currentTest.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + ". Reason: Actor is unconscious, or sleeping, or is going to sleep.")
	endIf
	return false
endIf

Why?
I waited for everybody in Sleeping Giant Inn to go to sleep to start looting the place, and as i went about thieving, suddenly i see "Embry is going to rape you!".

Dear mr. Embry was sleeping on the floor the whole time, but suddenly, in his dreams, he got this urge to wake up and go rape somebody?
And not just anybody, but my character whom he couldn't even know was there, because i was sneaking the whole time since the moment i went inside.
What a dark magic indeed, now let's fix it please :)

2 hours ago, Roggvir said:

Add condition into dcur_library.TestRapist(), to reject actors who are sleeping or unconscious, and actors not detecting player:

Reveal hidden contents

if !Player.IsDetectedBy(currentTest)    
	if _debugEnabled
		Debug.Trace("[DCUR] - Rejected: " + currentTest.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + ". Reason: Actor is unaware of player's presence (sneaking or not, IsDetectedBy returned false).")
	endIf
	return false
endIf
if (currentTest.GetSleepState() != 0) || currentTest.IsUnconscious()
	if _debugEnabled
		Debug.Trace("[DCUR] - Rejected: " + currentTest.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + ". Reason: Actor is unconscious, or sleeping, or is going to sleep.")
	endIf
	return false
endIf

Why?
I waited for everybody in Sleeping Giant Inn to go to sleep to start looting the place, and as i went about thieving, suddenly i see "Embry is going to rape you!".

Dear mr. Embry was sleeping on the floor the whole time, but suddenly, in his dreams, he got this urge to wake up and go rape somebody?
And not just anybody, but my character whom he couldn't even know was there, because i was sneaking the whole time since the moment i went inside.

Idk... I kinda like it when Draugur wake up from their grave before I reach them and come to rape me. You could say the vulnerability to rape resonates from your character, affecting the unconcious mind of the rapists.

Because if we are talking immersion, a person who just forcefully raped you will not act toward you as if it never happened a second later. We dropped immersion as soon as we enabled non-defeat rapes.

12 hours ago, Roggvir said:

Reveal hidden contents

Why?

While this would be really easy to do, it would also limit available attackers in some places. So, not sure about this one....

Just a minor bug report about something you might already be aware of, but even with the mod disabled from the MCM you can still find keys and dare packs in loot. Looking at the scripts, I think the cause is RestraintsToLoot in dcur_library in not checking if dcmenu.shutdownmod is enabled before running.

17 hours ago, Mr.Nobody000 said:

Hey! I have an issue!

thanks!

Hi,

I had the same concern :
The OnHit event is triggered even though I haven't attacked anyone.

Guess it's because of a passive detection spell or something similar brought in by another mod.

I fixed the problem by modifying the dcur_prison_guardActorScript and dcur_prison_GuardScript scripts by adding a condition to avoid non-hostile spell cases.

Precisely, I replaced :
if akAggressor == Game.GetPlayer()
by :
if (akAggressor == Game.GetPlayer()) && !(akSource as Spell && !(aksource as Spell).IsHostile())

You can try the attached file and see if that fixes the problem for you.
It contains the dcur_prison_guardActorScript.pex and dcur_prison_GuardScript.pex scripts and their source files dcur_prison_guardActorScript.psc and dcur_prison_GuardScript.psc.
To install with your mod manager, or by hand by copying the files in data/scripts and data/scripts/source

Thanks Kimy for this great mod.
You can perhaps see if this fix is relevant and if so integrate it in the next version of DCL.

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

While this would be really easy to do, it would also limit available attackers in some places. So, not sure about this one....

If you say so. I guess it's not even worth a toggle in MCM?

p.s. out of curiosity, what places are you talking about? I haven't noticed lack of attackers anywhere, but then i wasn't everywhere yet :)

About straitjackets no sex no rape problem. I check scripts source in SE version and found, that DD animation filter zadBQ00 script ignores straitjackets: It knows, that you are bound but no available animations for straitjackets.

I do the test and add to straitjacket keyword zad_DeviousArmbinder - now scripts thinks that you are in armbinder and use armbinder DD animations.

I test it on shopping quest.

I don't know how early sex works in straitjackets if script is write in that way. Maybe i miss something. And i'm not good in scripting also.

7 hours ago, Roggvir said:

If you say so. I guess it's not even worth a toggle in MCM?

p.s. out of curiosity, what places are you talking about? I haven't noticed lack of attackers anywhere, but then i wasn't everywhere yet :)

I am near the limit of how large a MCM can grow. I need to be -very- careful with adding new controls. And more often than not, I might be compelled to remove older controls if I want to add new ones.

Depending on your settings, finding enough actors can be hard even in towns.

13 minutes ago, Kimy said:

I am near the limit of how large a MCM can grow

And what keeps you from dividing your MCM in two? just out of curiosity... One point I can imagine: It is not lean ;) But still: Why chastise yourself with a limit you can not change, even if you would like to do?

Make a second entry... problem solved. Maybe name it: DCUR_weired player suggestions ;)

7 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

And what keeps you from dividing your MCM in two? just out of curiosity... One point I can imagine: It is not lean ;) But still: Why chastise yourself with a limit you can not change, even if you would like to do?

Make a second entry... problem solved. Maybe name it: DCUR_weired player suggestions ;)

lol!

It's also a performance issue, really. MCM tends to throw a fit when you start a new game with too many MCM menus. Skyrim is just such a fragile piece of software....