2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

SD MCM redefine keys for standing/crawling and use the key to stand up again (you need to press stand key 2 times for crawling => kneeling => standing)

For testing: if SD provides the crawling animation wearing elbowbinder (causes DDi yoke animation) or prison chains (causes DDi pet suit crawl) should break the animation.

Yeah, SD is a bit of a mess if it comes to DDi 4.3 idles

That did it, thank you!   Now if I can only fix the stuck breast (physics gets "confused" and it sticks upward, jumping solves it though, but it does look weird).

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

That must be another issue or even no issue at all but rather a mod feature?

The DDi container bug either only shows what gets equipped to other NPC or if it completely breaks will add the devices meant for other NPC to the PCs inventory.

Well, it was saying I was putting stuff oh the person and it vanished from the prison returned items when I left it.  So no idea, it wasn't my inventory it was messing with.  My only thought was, DDi keeps track of items put in each inventory, but not during quest move out/returns, I've noticed that, where it will equip stuff on the npc or player and you actually have none.

GuruSR.

I am running into an issue with the D.A.M.N. boxes, equipping them works and then stops working, tried again, have 2 left from a reward for something, been trying to get it to work and nothing happens, 1 did work, the 2 didn't, thought it was the inventory item count issue and scripts, so I split them up into containers and used the one in inventory, it worked, have yet to get the other two to work.

GuruSR.

2 hours ago, Horologia said:

Something strange is going on with my cursed loot...

Something strange goes with your loot - that's true. To be honest i use SE version but maybe it's similar for LE.

Do some tests:

with configuration

Basic loot chance 100%

Dead body modifier: 10

Minimum number 1

Maximum number 1

Minimum arousal to find cursed loot 0

Nothing more change - always got on 1 random item: gag, pony boots, wrist restraints.

Near the Whiterun are cave - kill bandit - search it and in 1 - 10 times searching trap trigger.

Also i set 10 - 15 items

First time got 11

Second time 8 (of course left items not equipped probably of random choose a illegal item).

Edited: Of course sometimes trigger other traps because i was too lazy to set it to zero.

On 7/17/2020 at 6:59 PM, Elsidia said:

Not sure how it is but it's work in that way.

Well, my reason in reporting this is for it to be noticed, because I think it is probably unintended, and unlike other issues such as desyncs and stuff, I am pretty sure that problem can only be solved on the modder's end XD

3 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Will miscogny come back ?

i cant understand that a simple sexlab event like that causes trouble.

This feature can cause compatibility problems, which is why I disabled it. Some quests etc. don't like being interrupted by a dialogue override like that.

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I'm not sure if I follow correctly, but I also saw that certain magical enhanced custom items get lost during prison time in POP (or SLS confiscation).

On my Setup things like "Dwemer Fairies" don't get returned.

DDi is to blame for it, it seems to keep track of items that are on each actor, but quests that move items off without unequipping them first, don't show up as being off the npc, I've seen it a bunch of times in other mods that do a removeallitems to get the actor devoid of everything, seems to mess DDi up into thinking "why aren't the devices equipped?" and it re-does it next test cycle (or action that makes it do so), though since you don't have the item ON you, you can't remove it and if the quest doesn't return it, well, yeah, live with it.

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Just for reverence, those D.A.M.N. boxes always worked on my setup, even if opened in fast succession.

All your reports appear to me as if there are too many active scripts are running or some even got terminated already or ended in suspended stacks inclusive stack dumps.

Although if have no idea what would happen if I had a gigantic amount of items in inventory.

Actually, I don't think it is an issue with script load (loaded in a quest cell, from start, tried using one, nothing happened).  There is issues with Papyrus and scripts tagged onto grouped items (items with a count in brackets).  You don't actually have x copies of one item, you have 1 item with a count on it (confusing to some), but there are issues with having grouped items and scripts not firing, it is possible that there is a flag set to "open the box" that because of the grouped count issues, has frozen it, there could also be other factors, I think being "tired from being raped" seems to also play into this as well, not sure, but that could also be the issue.

GuruSR.

5 hours ago, stas2503 said:

Something strange is happening at Dagonar Prison.

Hide contents

TESV 2020-07-19 01-15-16-63.jpg

Oh wow, I think I remember this, last time I was in there with a vampire, using blood vision, I saw what they were on about... rats, seems there are some extra creature spawns "under" the prison still, thought those were gotten rid of, guess not.

GuruSR.

2 things about Dollmaker:

I really don't think she should be "adding through dialogue" more items onto you, since she is a shop owner trying to sell stuff, had that happen, seemed odd a shop owner trying to sell this stuff would freely lock you into one for, you know, without paying for it.

Touch of Control, I presume requires you to have inventory of items with which to control the npc you hit with it?  Just seems to fizzle out on everyone, though I did try it on the Dollmaker first, maybe that was a mistake.  While in a tavern, I had a male farmer walk in front of her JUST as I cast it and it showed the message of it fizzling out, so it is hitting people where I cast it to.

The other spells really don't have much information on them, any way to update their spell information or perhaps a sign up on something in the shop where you can "read up on the spells", maybe a book nearby inside to read, a "Bill of Fare" so to speak.

GuruSR.

23 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Something strange goes with your loot - that's true. To be honest i use SE version but maybe it's similar for LE.

Do some tests:

with configuration

Basic loot chance 100%

Dead body modifier: 10

Minimum number 1

Maximum number 1

Minimum arousal to find cursed loot 0

Nothing more change - always got on 1 random item: gag, pony boots, wrist restraints.

Near the Whiterun are cave - kill bandit - search it and in 1 - 10 times searching trap trigger.

Also i set 10 - 15 items

First time got 11

Second time 8 (of course left items not equipped probably of random choose a illegal item).

Edited: Of course sometimes trigger other traps because i was too lazy to set it to zero.

Funny thing is, i now switched to Skyrim SE and have exactly the same problem... It must be some goof i am doing >.<

Hi, I'm trying to make some minor changes to my copy of DCL which means I need to recompile dcur_library.

However, for some reason I cannot recompile that specific script. I was able to recompile dcur_mcmconfig without issues, and I have everything set up correctly as far as I can tell.

Before I make any changes to a script, I always test to make sure I can compile it just in case I'm missing some pre-recs or something. However I'm still totally unable to compile dcur_library.

When I try to compile, the script manager in the CK crashes and I get the following in the log window:

Spoiler

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of variable "::mcs_var" on object "dcur_library"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of variable "::sadqs_var" on object "dcur_library"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of variable "::baqs_var" on object "dcur_library"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dcumenu_var" on object "dcur_library"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of variable "::ccqs_var" on object "dcur_library"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Aroused_var" on object "dcur_library"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of variable "::rcqs_var" on object "dcur_library"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of variable "::leqs_var" on object "dcur_library"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of variable "::yeqs_var" on object "dcur_library"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of variable "::roqs_var" on object "dcur_library"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of variable "::scqs_var" on object "dcur_library"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of property "baqs" on object "dcur_library"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of property "ccqs" on object "dcur_library"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of property "Aroused" on object "dcur_library"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of property "rcqs" on object "dcur_library"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of property "scqs" on object "dcur_library"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of property "yeqs" on object "dcur_library"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of property "sadqs" on object "dcur_library"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of property "leqs" on object "dcur_library"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of property "dcumenu" on object "dcur_library"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of property "mcs" on object "dcur_library"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of property "roqs" on object "dcur_library"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "dcur_calculatecursedloot" in state "" on object "dcur_library".
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SendToHighestBountyPrison" in state "" on object "dcur_library".
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "checkforrarekeys" in state "" on object "dcur_library".
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "CheckFastTravel" in state "" on object "dcur_library".
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "leaveinwilderness" in state "" on object "dcur_library".
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "UnsafePrisonQuestsActive" in state "" on object "dcur_library".
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "dcur_selectevents" in state "" on object "dcur_library".
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "dcur_selectharvestingevents" in state "" on object "dcur_library".
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SendToFactionPrison" in state "" on object "dcur_library".
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnUpdate" in state "" on object "dcur_library".
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "checkDCURQuestRunning" in state "" on object "dcur_library".
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "checkforcommonkeys" in state "" on object "dcur_library".

Anybody have any idea what could be causing this? I'm able to compile other scripts just fine, just this one seems to cause me issues.

On 7/17/2020 at 5:26 PM, thedarkone1234 said:

Hi, so I have this problem that I am not getting any animations for a rape scene when wearing a straightjacket (even without legbinders). At first I asked about it in OsmelMC's mod page because I thought his filter might be the source of the problem, but he claimed Here that DCL doesn't even go through his mode and makes its own selection, so I am posting here about it. Here is the papyrus log for the failed attempt to start the animations. Please tell me if I need to provide more information.

Papyrus.0.log 30.92 kB · 2 downloads

I double checked and that is not any external filter's fault. I disabled all DD filters, and OsmelMC's filter and I don't have ZaZ installed, yet I get the exact same result. Is this issue something known that I can fix or that will be fixed in the next version?

2 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

I can fix or that will be fixed in the next version?

Maybe i'm wrong but DCL uses own built in filters. And use only animations from DCL library for rape.

Also i play SE version and have zaz 8+. When i build old sexlab bound animations - dagonvar prison guards start using on me rack devices animations.

BUG:  Rape scene doesn't turn off Auto-Move, so during scene start and player controls off, player runs around and nothing starts, breaks all animations because you can't stop the player.

End of Surrender, getting random times where 2 teleports happen.

GuruSR.

39 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

BUG:  Rape scene doesn't turn off Auto-Move, so during scene start and player controls off, player runs around and nothing starts, breaks all animations because you can't stop the player.

End of Surrender, getting random times where 2 teleports happen.

GuruSR.

Are you using a controller with the script that fixes struggle CTDs with controllers? That changed something in the script to do with forward movement, so it might be related.

4 hours ago, GuruSR said:

doesn't turn off Auto-Move

Enter the console - wait while shows up animation start notification and exit the console - rape will start. Also in console player must stop. Sex scene start can delay a few minutes due to heavy scripts.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

Are you using a controller with the script that fixes struggle CTDs with controllers? That changed something in the script to do with forward movement, so it might be related.

Umm, no, the C key (default:  Auto-Move, toggles constantly run forward).  I don't use a controller with a PC, I use a mouse and a keyboard, people actually use a game controller with this game?

48 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Enter the console - wait while shows up animation start notification and exit the console - rape will start. Also in console player must stop. Sex scene start can delay a few minutes due to heavy scripts.

Oh, the scene was trying to start, literally broke it because the Auto-Move was stuck on, couldn't turn it off, tried the console to stop the player, soon as I brought it out of it, the animation failed to sync the player with the rapist, the collision on the player got toggled off and she ran through a mountain...  It isn't a heavy scripting issue, it seems to be a method missing on the rape start before the player controls are disabled, normally when I use Auto-Move, the player stops to do animations (like the DDi stuff where you're stuck in something and frustrated), then I have to re-engage it, but at the start of the rape scene, the player controls are disabled, but the Auto-Move isn't stopped, so whatever DDi is doing with respect to Auto-Move, perhaps should be examined and used as an example on how to get animations for this mod to cancel Auto-Move the same way.

GuruSR.

38 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

I use Auto-Move

I do a test on mixed controls - i use controller and enable keyboard controls. That means keyboard not blocked in scene and auto run can turn off. But not about it - even when player is in autorun - when scene start NPC teleports to you and start scene - only if you are in free camera mode - you are moved out of scene by autorun. But if turn off free camera - you are return to sex scene and all go correct. Toggle free camera - numpad3.

Only thing you can't be sure where after sex you will be stop)

On 7/19/2020 at 6:12 PM, osmosis-wrench said:

Anybody have any idea what could be causing this? I'm able to compile other scripts just fine, just this one seems to cause me issues.

Are you sure, you have implemented all soft and hard dependencies in your load order? If not: do it. Just to reproduce your error I compiled mine anew and was missing Bathing in Skyrim-Main.esp... is this mentioned in DCUR? Because it is used in the prison overhaul  script... ⁉️

Anyway... all dependencies mentioned in scripts have to be part in your load order or the compiler will have strangest hicups ;) 

35 minutes ago, Rogwar002 said:

Are you sure, you have implemented all soft and hard dependencies in your load order? If not: do it. Just to reproduce your error I compiled mine anew and was missing Bathing in Skyrim-Main.esp... is this mentioned in DCUR? Because it is used in the prison overhaul  script... ⁉️

Anyway... all dependencies mentioned in scripts have to be part in your load order or the compiler will have strangest hicups ;) 

Were you able to compile dcur_library? I'm able to compile any other script without issue, just that one causes me problems.

I've currently got everything mentioned in this post, but it's possible I'm missing a prerec of a prerec or something. I'll go through the all the prerecs for all the mods and double check.

Thanks for the help :) Just knowing somebody else is able to compile it tells me it's def something I've done.