7 minutes ago, Kimy said:

I checked the MCM code. It seems to be correct.

And I re-installed skyUI, and DCL.  Still doesn't work correctly, and I'm out of ideas. 

Oh well, guess I'll just tick "always full set" and turn the trap chance way down.  That way I'll at least have my preferences applied.  Thanks for taking the time to look into it

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

I wrote DCL Surrender specifically to replace Defeat, but not necessary replicating its functionality 1:1. Not surprising for this mod, DCL Surrender is more geared towards bondage-oriented outcomes, which Defeat does not offer at all, unless you use 3rd party plugins. In return, DCL doesn't offer all the creature stuff Defeat has, mainly because that's not my cup of tea. DCL Surrender is the most stable of the existing surrender mods, which I guess is why some people are tempted to use it even if they otherwise have no interest in bondage. Which I honestly didn't design the feature for, so their mileage might vary. Most DCL features can be disabled, but I am not sure they all can. I obviously never tried. :D

Ah, well, the surrender is good, any chance of a defeat, like sneak up behind someone knock them down and bind them up?  Not sure how well that'll go over, but instead of the player getting raped, why can't the player do it to the enemies with the assistance of followers.

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

When you drop her as a follower, she should go home, to the Dollmaker's house.

I actually purchased her and left, never talked to her, but when I came back (before noon), she wasn't there, so no clue where she was, no marker to find her with.  It looks like she wakes up and comes out from behind the locked door at the crack of noon?  I went back in afterwards and she was there, so then I did the initial talk with her and then I could get her to follow, etc.

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

These bugs sound bizarre. Most of the time there are issues like that, it's because of a corrupted save game. Can you a) check your Papyrus log for errors that might indicate issues and/or b) try with a new save game and see if these things persist?

I can check the log for errors, though I deleted the saves back to going to the Dollmaker Shop after trying the two new-ish quests each time, as for a corrupted save, I can't see it, because this is a new character set for trying this mod with and the game is super stable (for Skyrim anyways), I mod in this environment, so I need to make sure everything is sane (as Skyrim can get), so I'm not running into issues to cause modding delays.  My only thought with the Arrears not showing up, could be possibly I didn't hit a trigger zone to get it to appear in public or perhaps I missed a dialogue I should have asked before heading out?  The Rubber Advertising did unlock the suit, but I noticed there wasn't any quest information in the journal, so, wasn't sure what the reward was or was the suit the reward?

The delivery quest that later requires you to do a favor, the favor made it impossible to continue, that outfit was super tight and all you could do was walk, all the locations near town I went to, had nothing, so maybe with that tight outfit, offer townfolk/guard dialogue to assist in it, say perhaps talking to the carriage driver, maybe a possible answer for sex, but only after sex (which could obviously trigger the sex in public situation).

Solicitation -> Guard Gamble:  The tip is wrong, talks about Prison Overhaul being installed.

GuruSR.

7 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Ah, well, the surrender is good, any chance of a defeat, like sneak up behind someone knock them down and bind them up?  Not sure how well that'll go over, but instead of the player getting raped, why can't the player do it to the enemies with the assistance of followers.

An option for this is already in. If you get hit from behind, you will surrender, same as when failing to block a power hit.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

My only thought with the Arrears not showing up

When you get a quest Dollmaker gives 3 city to check. No marker where she is not shown up. You need check those cities streets to find her. Just look for girl why is dressed a bit strange (in rubber) wandering in streets.

The same for Demand for supplies - some quest objective not show up - you must find your own way (eggs, etc, also need go to caves to open boss chest - no marker on map, can choose any boss cave and in those chest is supplies what you need.

7 hours ago, donkeywho said:

I think that they may mean with the PC being the 'Agressor', not the vanquished?

Oh right. Well, while NPC surrender is already in as well, you indeed cannot make a deliberate move to get them to surrender. I am not opposed to adding this, if people have a good idea for it? Sneaking up from behind is very situational though, no?

6 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Did you set min and max number of items per container to 1 and 1?

Yes, both Min&Max are set to 1.

Funny enough, i kinda went with it, but disabled progressive Bondage. And lookey here, it somehow worked.

To test things, i got a 100% chance to trigger traps, opened 6 containers and got 5 single devices equipped (5 was the limit in my settings, i learned later)

If that's really the solution, or me deleting a lot of other device-providing mods, i can't really tell. But it was really getting out of hands.

Also:

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

Oh right. Well, while NPC surrender is already in as well, you indeed cannot make a deliberate move to get them to surrender. I am not opposed to adding this, if people have a good idea for it? Sneaking up from behind is very situational though, no?

Thank you a lot kind Mr/Ms/Beeing for making this awesome mod.

While i do not enjoy bondage as much as you provided (and probally inteded it. Basic settings are really cruel for a semi-normal playthrough), it's highly configurable, stable (at least it seems so, i go too much in my load-order...) and it's definitly an awesome way to include all the Devious devices, together with all the other quests, settings, options etc. you've included.

I bow to you

Hi i have a problem. On the quest dcur_lbquest dcur_lb_linkedarmcuffs is not removed from my character and the quest gets stuck ... It is impossible to remove rubber gloves ...
I looked in the scripts, and there is a standard blocking (EquipItem (Item, True, True)) of an item on the character.

Tried pulling off through the container - the wrist restraints go back..

7 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

Hi i have a problem. On the quest dcur_lbquest dcur_lb_linkedarmcuffs is not removed from my character and the quest gets stuck ... It is impossible to remove rubber gloves ...
I looked in the scripts, and there is a standard blocking (EquipItem (Item, True, True)) of an item on the character.

Tried removing through the container - going back.

Could be a regression in the code... I will have a look at it.

9 hours ago, Kimy said:

An option for this is already in. If you get hit from behind, you will surrender, same as when failing to block a power hit.

Umm, other way around, what if the player wants to hit someone else from behind, or perhaps someone nearby is "ripe for a rape", being able to be told "person x is a rape candidate", then being able to go up behind them and rape or maybe dialogue option/sneak activate.

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

When you get a quest Dollmaker gives 3 city to check. No marker where she is not shown up. You need check those cities streets to find her. Just look for girl why is dressed a bit strange (in rubber) wandering in streets.

The same for Demand for supplies - some quest objective not show up - you must find your own way (eggs, etc, also need go to caves to open boss chest - no marker on map, can choose any boss cave and in those chest is supplies what you need.

I did the Dollmaker 3 city to check, walked through all 3 cities, in and out of all the locations I could go into normally, nowhere in any of those 3 locations was the person in rubber, I wound up finding her in the storage cell, she never moved out of it, possibly a failed teleport, as when I found her, she was stuck in a wall.

The same went for Demand, because of the limited outfit, you could only walk, so days of walking around in various nearby places, lead to nothing in those boss chests, I know all about how these two work, but the first one didn't seem to move the actor so I could find the person and the second one, was a workout in frustration due to how fast you moved, so traveling a distance to look was tedious.

GuruSR.

3 hours ago, GuruSR said:

you could only walk

You can fast travel too.

Also i got always supply in first boss chest. You can save before open the chest and load if not. I do that but still no one time need to reload. The boss chest in cave near the Whiterun - White river watch not work because technically it's not in cave but outside. I mostly use Snapleg cave - 100% success.

@Kimy Here ... found ...

if removed_Shackles
		libs.playerref.equipItem(dcur_lb_ArmCuffsLocked, true, true)
		lb_hasremoved_Shackles = True
		removed_Shackles = False
	endif

Property

Spoiler

PropertyName ---| dcur_lb_ArmCuffsLocked

Type --------------| Object

Flags --------------| Edited

Value

--Object Union

----Object v2

------FormID -----| dcur_lb_linkedarmcuffs "Наручные Ограничители" (ARMO: 070474F0)

------Alias  -------| None

Hi, so I have this problem that I am not getting any animations for a rape scene when wearing a straightjacket (even without legbinders). At first I asked about it in OsmelMC's mod page because I thought his filter might be the source of the problem, but he claimed Here that DCL doesn't even go through his mode and makes its own selection, so I am posting here about it. Here is the papyrus log for the failed attempt to start the animations. Please tell me if I need to provide more information.

Papyrus.0.log

14 hours ago, stas2503 said:

@Kimy Here ... found ...

if removed_Shackles
		libs.playerref.equipItem(dcur_lb_ArmCuffsLocked, true, true)
		lb_hasremoved_Shackles = True
		removed_Shackles = False
	endif

Property

Hide contents

PropertyName ---| dcur_lb_ArmCuffsLocked

Type --------------| Object

Flags --------------| Edited

Value

--Object Union

----Object v2

------FormID -----| dcur_lb_linkedarmcuffs "Наручные Ограничители" (ARMO: 070474F0)

------Alias  -------| None

Haha, nice find! :)

8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You can fast travel too.

Also i got always supply in first boss chest. You can save before open the chest and load if not. I do that but still no one time need to reload. The boss chest in cave near the Whiterun - White river watch not work because technically it's not in cave but outside. I mostly use Snapleg cave - 100% success.

It wasn't in Whiterun for me, it was Rfiten (spelled that way, pretty sure the typo will be fixed).  Reloading to re-populate the boss chest in a cave, isn't really playing, that is pretty much cheating.

GuruSR.

6 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Reloading to re-populate the boss chest in a cave, isn't really playing, that is pretty much cheating.

Oh well. Mod scripts often work wrong, because reloading is your best friend. And also i don't need anything from that boss chest i need only 1 item what be supposed to be here by script.

Is this mod using any crawl animations anywhere and if so, how can I turn it off on the player?

Ever since getting that random popup (was actually trying to activate a door in a fort) saw for a split second something about "Unbound Girl" and then the activate I did hit the Okay on it and I never got to see it, but after that time, reloading the game, the player is in a crawl position by default, unless hobbled, then it isn't.

GuruSR.

21 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Is this mod using any crawl animations anywhere and if so, how can I turn it off on the player?

Ever since getting that random popup (was actually trying to activate a door in a fort) saw for a split second something about "Unbound Girl" and then the activate I did hit the Okay on it and I never got to see it, but after that time, reloading the game, the player is in a crawl position by default, unless hobbled, then it isn't.

Find a save from before that time is what i'd suggest. No idea which mod adds it, i know Devious Followers at least uses crawling. I could not fix it no matter what i did, reset anims in sexlab etc. Loading old save was the only salvation and it then never happened again.

(Make sure you don't rely on only 1 manual save throughout the game)

7 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Find a save from before that time is what i'd suggest. No idea which mod adds it, i know Devious Followers at least uses crawling. I could not fix it no matter what i did, reset anims in sexlab etc. Loading old save was the only salvation and it then never happened again.

(Make sure you don't rely on only 1 manual save throughout the game)

Wow, really that is a bad situation, basically about 80 saves worth up in smoke, guess I'll just trash everything to the beginning of character creation and start again if I can't fix it.

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

That's an odd one.

DCL doesn't trigger any crawling and only DD petsuit would force you to crawl.

Being a doggy can trigger if you open doors and forces you to crawl, but you would get BaD messages (if activated).

DCL traps trigger at doors if activated, but there are non that would force you to crawl.

"Unbound Girl" => not sure if you saw that correct. DCL has bound girls with added DDs. There is a bug that if you open containers at the right time you get asked by DDi if you want to equip DDs on that bound girl (more a DDi bug I guess, because it can be repeated with any mod that adds DDs on NPC). But this never happened at a door for me, only if I open a container (any type).

Did you check your save for an crazy amount of active scripts and suspended stacks?

My crazy idea would be that you triggered BaD and DCL trap at the same time which might result in a mad clusterfuck (especially if you also use MuST to add DDs or outfits).

This all breaks apart if you don't have BaD installed ^^

I've hit the Unbound Girl bug while in the prison (unprocessed ore delivery, so chest opening), not sure what BaD or MuST is, any info on these?

GuruSR.

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

> Being a Doggy (inclusive door traps, forces you to be a doggy, would also spam you with messages about that >.<)

> SD+ (manually triggered or via Owner dialogue)

> SLS beta (manually triggered only, as far as I know)

> Submissive Lola (update! bug caused spontaneous crawling)

> Slaverun Redux (if enslaved and in a city IIRC)

> Sneak on all fours mod (sneaking only)

> DFC in some scenes

> Amputator Framework

Only SD, though I've not done any owner stuff, though wonder if there is a means of undoing it if it thinks I did.

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

That's good... I mean bad... also somewhat good, means I don't imagine things ?

Well, it wasn't good, because it was robbing me of my items I got from Laura's Bondage Shop for doing something.

GuruSR.

I have a question about Rubber Arrears quest.

I am absolutely unable to find the target. 

I failed this quest TEN TIMES IN A ROW.

Is there any way to actually find the target with some console command, because I can't find her anywhere where I should look for her.