On 7/12/2020 at 1:44 PM, Bradly.Col said:

I'm trying to use vortex and it says error, missing files assets, integration and expansion activated. But I have all those enabled in vortex. How can I get it working?

I usually solve those by reinstalling, FNIS and shear fucking will

I seem to have some peculiar behavior with the restraints added in DCL, I think that I am getting both the DCL and DDi (or something) equip/unequip dialog boxes after each other when manually equipping and unequipping restraints. I removed all my other mods and created a new game to troubleshoot, but it is still the same.

I have to click things like:

(Regular restraints) "Put it on" -> "Manipulate lock" -> "Put it on"

(Chastity belts) "Unlock" -> [Unlock flavor text] -> [Different unlock flavor text]

(Bras?) "Unlock" -> [Unlock flavor text] -> "You failed to reach the lock, try again later"

I am using DCL 8.5, DDa 3.0, DDi 4.3, DDx 4.3.

Do I need to downgrade something or change some setting to make this work? Thank you in advance.

Edit: How to replicate, in my case:

1. Create a new character

2. Give a Chastity Belt of Misogyny

3. Try equipping, notice that you have to click "Put it on" twice

4. Give a Body Restraint Key

5. Try unequipping, notice two different unlock flavor texts

2 hours ago, ObedientCat said:

(Chastity belts) "Unlock" -> [Unlock flavor text] -> [Different unlock flavor text]

Not understand. Also some quests chastity belts,  bra use body restraints key for unlock to make more difficulty to free.

Also some restraint have need multiply keys to unlock to get more difficulty to escape. also some restraints can't be take off before take off some other restraints. Example. Some quest catsuit can take off only when take off boots. And chastity belt, bra can be take off only when take off catsuit. You see unlock chain? - boots, catsuit, (bra, belt).

(Bras?) "Unlock" -> [Unlock flavor text] -> "You failed to reach the lock, try again later"

Bra have lock on back because because it's logical you sometimes can't reach a keyhole and need try later after cool down and then maybe will be success. Also to prevent other questions key can broke and need use new key. Also if key broke it can broke a lock - first you can try open you need fix a lock. That things with keys works with any restraint.

(Regular restraints) "Put it on" -> "Manipulate lock" -> "Put it on"

This restraint have setting to be always locked - you can't put it on without lock because it asks second time to be sure to lock it.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Not understand. Also some quests chastity belts,  bra use body restraints key for unlock to make more difficulty to free.

Also some restraint have need multiply keys to unlock to get more difficulty to escape. also some restraints can't be take off before take off some other restraints. Example. Some quest catsuit can take off only when take off boots. And chastity belt, bra can be take off only when take off catsuit. You see unlock chain? - boots, catsuit, (bra, belt).

Bra have lock on back because because it's logical you sometimes can't reach a keyhole and need try later after cool down and then maybe will be success. Also to prevent other questions key can broke and need use new key. Also if key broke it can broke a lock - first you can try open you need fix a lock. That things with keys works with any restraint.

This restraint have setting to be always locked - you can't put it on without lock because it asks second time to be sure to lock it.

Oh, so you are saying that this is intended behavior then? It doesn't seem like that to me, but thank you.

I think there is too much works in prison. 

At the first time it's really interesting but later it becomes too boring my suggestions is to split works on days and not all of them every day

And maybe more jobs  totally

And i think gaurds don't have to explain my jobs every single of days.! 

55 minutes ago, Eblis Azadi said:

I think there is too much works in prison. 

At the first time it's really interesting but later it becomes too boring my suggestions is to split works on days and not all of them every day

And maybe more jobs  totally

And i think gaurds don't have to explain my jobs every single of days.! 

Only the first day you will have to do all the task. This is for those want to escape cuz you need all the task for matterial to escape.

Following day will do randomize number of task or skip entirely.

On 7/12/2020 at 9:44 AM, Bradly.Col said:

I'm trying to use vortex and it says error, missing files assets, integration and expansion activated. But I have all those enabled in vortex. How can I get it working?

on vortex, click the plugins tab and see if they are active there. some times vortex wont activate the plug in. that should, in theory, solve your issue

13 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

@Kimy

for xdff or with dom sasha would you consider adding in a chance that they will lock you into some of the furniture from DDc? either as a punishment or maybe as a reward >.<

Yes, I'd consider that, for some point in the future. :)

@Kimy

I just wonder have you ever consider to add a skill tree related to bondage and escape :))

There are many features to pick in MCM like open lock without consume key, lock never jam, etc.. What would if you put those feature into skill tree perks ?

Easier to escape, able to cut through harder material, lock never jam, key not consume, less change to be caught on trap, more change to loot devices,....

I think rather than having to adjust MCM now and then, something like a skill tree is gonna a big help for those want to play a long run and kind of more immersive!!!

PS: Since many DD feature is appear to the visibility of your equiped devices, if there is any thing like a cloak than can conceal all those to walk safety in the city is a big help.

Hey guys. So I'm trying to transition from Defeat to DCL because I heard this has better stability and freedom of customization. I'm not at all in to the bondage portion and been trying to configure DCL to allow me to just focus on death alternative, arousal rape, solicitation and consequence, but even though I havce every since device unchecked/disabled, I still end up having bondage gear slapped on upon ever losing. Clearly something is working because it's never dresses, blindfolds, cuffs, or boots, just gloves, gags, harnesses, and chastities. Is there any way to full disable these things since unchecking the devices seem to only work selectively?

Hey kimy, did you change anything with "progressive bondage" option for standard cursed loot events since the last update?  The order is different then I remember.  Used to be cuff, collar, piercings, corset, belt with plugs, boots, gloves, straitjacket, gag, blindfold (I think).  Now I'm getting hit by collar, corset, belt with plugs, cuffs, straitjacket, boots, gloves.  I'm also getting locked in like 4 restraints at once (counting plugs and belt as one) when I've only got it set for 1-2.  Plus I'm getting locked in chastity bras when I've got them turned off, and NOT getting locked in gags or blindfolds even though they're turned on. 

Not sure if this was brought up before, I only got back into skyrim a few weeks ago.  I tested it with all the mods that use DD (except DCL of course) and all my script-heavy mods turned off.  No differences, so It's unlikely caused by mod conflicts.  Any idea what might be causing this?

For some strange reason, my setup just isn't working...

The basic idea is this:

High chance to trigger an Event, but only ever 1 Device and the not-so punishing first

15% chance (inside dungeon)

Progressive Bondage

Force Full set at 101 arousal (disabled per se)

Standart-Items 150 chance (vanilla)
All other Events 0% (disabled, i hope)

Yet, next trap i trigger equipps a rubber-suit, pony boots, a chastity belt + 2 plugs on my poor succubus... Did i forget something?

Defeat to DCL, not sure, seems a bunch of Defeat options aren't present (yes, I know the MCM is limited in space).

I purchased Sasha, but left her there to do another quest (rubber advertising, which didn't really finish?, the lock finished but what next is unknown), but came back later and she isn't in the location, how do I find Sasha again???  Also seeing a bizarre light effect from a flopping about light fixture (the one in the actual location has a static one that isn't moving at all).

701576657_Jul16202010_52_47.jpg.84e1a390b10c090bf65b4b44c18be391.jpg

The shadow on the wall flips about and goes all over the place, it doesn't stop, almost as if you have another light of this type seen, hidden that is still producing light?

Supply & Demand, gets to a point where you're told to go to a variety of places (near rfiten, it's spelled wrong) and the locations it says, are vary limited in such.  Tried talking to guards and such, but found nothing, so after 2 days of game length looking, I rolled back to before starting it and tried the Rubber Arrears, got nowhere after almost the same amount of time, went to all 3 locations stated, went in each building looking, then eventually used the CK to find the actor's ID and moved the player to the person, who was still in your storage cell.  Went and asked the tavern owners, guards, etc, for any "sighting of someone locked up in rubber", no dialogues.

Lastly:  Very frustrating, but since adding this mod in, now on a load, the player assumes a "dog walk" stance, unless she's hobbled fully, any idea how to check to see what is causing that?  I can't even see the outfits in the Dollmaker shop without running and looking at the outfit that way:

905728138_Jul16202011_35_38.jpg.08b0188711a2653fec7393f420ccec90.jpg

GuruSR.

2 hours ago, Horologia said:

For some strange reason, my setup just isn't working...

The basic idea is this:

High chance to trigger an Event, but only ever 1 Device and the not-so punishing first

15% chance (inside dungeon)

Progressive Bondage

Force Full set at 101 arousal (disabled per se)

Standart-Items 150 chance (vanilla)
All other Events 0% (disabled, i hope)

Yet, next trap i trigger equipps a rubber-suit, pony boots, a chastity belt + 2 plugs on my poor succubus... Did i forget something?

Did you set min and max number of items per container to 1 and 1?

17 hours ago, kaldwin said:

Hey kimy, did you change anything with "progressive bondage" option for standard cursed loot events since the last update?  The order is different then I remember.  Used to be cuff, collar, piercings, corset, belt with plugs, boots, gloves, straitjacket, gag, blindfold (I think).  Now I'm getting hit by collar, corset, belt with plugs, cuffs, straitjacket, boots, gloves.  I'm also getting locked in like 4 restraints at once (counting plugs and belt as one) when I've only got it set for 1-2.  Plus I'm getting locked in chastity bras when I've got them turned off, and NOT getting locked in gags or blindfolds even though they're turned on. 

Not sure if this was brought up before, I only got back into skyrim a few weeks ago.  I tested it with all the mods that use DD (except DCL of course) and all my script-heavy mods turned off.  No differences, so It's unlikely caused by mod conflicts.  Any idea what might be causing this?

I can't remember me changing that code lately. Some features DO equip more than one item at once, though. The traps however, should respect the MCM setting. Same goes for bras etc. The toggle doe NOT disable them for quest content using specific devices. It disables them for traps, though.

7 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Defeat to DCL, not sure, seems a bunch of Defeat options aren't present (yes, I know the MCM is limited in space).

I wrote DCL Surrender specifically to replace Defeat, but not necessary replicating its functionality 1:1. Not surprising for this mod, DCL Surrender is more geared towards bondage-oriented outcomes, which Defeat does not offer at all, unless you use 3rd party plugins. In return, DCL doesn't offer all the creature stuff Defeat has, mainly because that's not my cup of tea. DCL Surrender is the most stable of the existing surrender mods, which I guess is why some people are tempted to use it even if they otherwise have no interest in bondage. Which I honestly didn't design the feature for, so their mileage might vary. Most DCL features can be disabled, but I am not sure they all can. I obviously never tried. :D

I purchased Sasha, but left her there to do another quest (rubber advertising, which didn't really finish?, the lock finished but what next is unknown), but came back later and she isn't in the location, how do I find Sasha again??? 

When you drop her as a follower, she should go home, to the Dollmaker's house.

Supply & Demand, gets to a point where you're told to go to a variety of places (near rfiten, it's spelled wrong) and the locations it says, are vary limited in such.  Tried talking to guards and such, but found nothing, so after 2 days of game length looking, I rolled back to before starting it and tried the Rubber Arrears, got nowhere after almost the same amount of time, went to all 3 locations stated, went in each building looking, then eventually used the CK to find the actor's ID and moved the player to the person, who was still in your storage cell.  Went and asked the tavern owners, guards, etc, for any "sighting of someone locked up in rubber", no dialogues.

Lastly:  Very frustrating, but since adding this mod in, now on a load, the player assumes a "dog walk" stance, unless she's hobbled fully, any idea how to check to see what is causing that?  I can't even see the outfits in the Dollmaker shop without running and looking at the outfit that way:

GuruSR.

These bugs sound bizarre. Most of the time there are issues like that, it's because of a corrupted save game. Can you a) check your Papyrus log for errors that might indicate issues and/or b) try with a new save game and see if these things persist?

36 minutes ago, Kimy said:

I can't remember me changing that code lately. Some features DO equip more than one item at once, though. The traps however, should respect the MCM setting. Same goes for bras etc. The toggle doe NOT disable them for quest content using specific devices. It disables them for traps, though.

I was testing with normal traps only, not quests.  Maybe I got a corrupted download.  I'll try re-installing and do some more testing

7 hours ago, kaldwin said:

I was testing with normal traps only, not quests.  Maybe I got a corrupted download.  I'll try re-installing and do some more testing

Corrupted downloads are unlikely, but just to be sure, check the archive with your app of choice. :)

Which feature was adding bras when it shouldn't have, then? A regular trap? Because that really shouldn't happen....

27 minutes ago, Kimy said:

Corrupted downloads are unlikely, but just to be sure, check the archive with your app of choice. :)

Which feature was adding bras when it shouldn't have, then? A regular trap? Because that really shouldn't happen....

It was the regular traps.  

I think I've found the problem, but I'm not sure how to go about fixing it.  After some testing, I think what's happening, is that certain MCM options aren't being applied, and default options are being used instead.  The options that are being ignored are min/max number of restraints, "progressive bondage," and my device preferences.  What mod creates the MCM menues?  is that SKSE or SKYUI?

What's weird though, is when I have "always full set" ticked, I can watch as devices are applied in the correct order and all my device preferences are applied.  

7 hours ago, kaldwin said:

It was the regular traps.  

I think I've found the problem, but I'm not sure how to go about fixing it.  After some testing, I think what's happening, is that certain MCM options aren't being applied, and default options are being used instead.  The options that are being ignored are min/max restraints, "progressive bondage," and my device preferences.  What mod creates the MCM menues?  is that SKSE or SKYUI?

When I have "always full set" ticked, I can watch as devices are applied in the correct order and all my device preferences are applied.  

I checked the MCM code. It seems to be correct.

7 minutes ago, Kimy said:

I checked the MCM code. It seems to be correct.

And I re-installed skyUI, and DCL.  Still doesn't work correctly, and I'm out of ideas. 

Oh well, guess I'll just tick "always full set" and turn the trap chance way down.  That way I'll at least have my preferences applied.  Thanks for taking the time to look into it