5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You use SSE but there is SLE. Also as i see from pictures you install DD LE version and always DD SSE version and wonder why those not work.

DDA 3.0 zip is from LE version and probably those meshes cause a CTD. Also if you have more LE mods what not compatible with SSE - it causes a CTD. Also devious lore is only SLE version and probably not work with SSE - you can try convert it by your own using special tools, but if devious lore contains ddl and scripts what not compatible with SSE - it's not work anyway.

Edited: Also i see you use LE DDI ddl and what use SKSE for LE version. This is include into SSE DD 4.3 and also cause a crash because SSE doesn't have skse but skse64.

Solution: Do the fresh install of Skyrim and install ONLY SSE mods.

.... Sorry should have mentioned that all the mods are converted to SE and that my game was working without any problems for a couple of days before i started playing around with my lload order 

37 minutes ago, Niveket said:

all the mods are converted to SE

Then take off devious devices LE version because it's not necessary - make more stress on Skyrim and also i think this is reason why dd stopped work - LE scripts rewrite SE scripts and nothing work. Also in SE no working DD ddL - i try different and not works - you need remove this ddl too as LE version as SE.

Edited: with ddl not works dd items interaction menu - as you describe.

3 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Point 3 you can set in the MCM how likely you are to be succesful

where exactly ?  if you mean the chance to sucessfully get a client, that has nothing to do with my question.  even with 100 % you dont get an aproach because of this. this means only that the client you talk to will not neglect.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

When Leash quest running - in debug section is marked as active quest run - other quest and some DCL features  is blocked because.

Not sure about what quest you speak: if about work as slut - no dd items is necessary because innkeeper can put on you many dd items for better work.

if about solicitation sex quest - if you have chastity belt on - you can't sex with people.

it is not only because of a chastity belt. it can be a piercing or anything that prevents the quest showing up.

Is there a Defeat DCL patch to stop the rape event from starting mid-defeat scene?  Had a defeat scene where they were about to have their way with the player and then "so and so is going to rape you", since the player was already locked into an animation, it wasn't included in the rape, so the two just dry humped nothing and since I wasn't in the animation, I had to wait for it to end manually.

GuruSR.

7 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Is there a Defeat DCL patch to stop the rape event from starting mid-defeat scene?  Had a defeat scene where they were about to have their way with the player and then "so and so is going to rape you", since the player was already locked into an animation, it wasn't included in the rape, so the two just dry humped nothing and since I wasn't in the animation, I had to wait for it to end manually.

GuruSR.

Defeat and DCL's sex attacks are incompatible. If you want to use Defeat with DCL, disable DCL's sex attack/surrender feature.

I will not provide any compatibility patch for this mod, as I personally consider it made obsolete by DCL (I implemented DCL's Combat Surrender for the exact reason to replace the Death Alternative/Defeat combo)

10 hours ago, UnEvenSteven said:

I had posted this idea over in the new Simple Slavery Plus Plus thread but I get the feeling it was missed. I think it's also important to post the idea here in the hopes you'd add the necessary mod events so CL can hook into SSPP.

Dagonar and Tavern Whore seem like they could be nice outcomes for Simple Slavery.

I will look into providing a hook for this quest for 3rd party mods to launch it. However, this quest is a bit situational, as it requires the player being in a tavern to start it. No promises.

The prison already has a hook: Just use SendModEvent("dcur-triggerPrison") and off to prison she goes! :D 

11 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

@Kimy, @HexBolt8 is updating Simple Slavery, and needs to know how to send a player into slavery with Leon and Leah... how to initialize XDFF.  One idea someone brought up was to just teleport someone to Ustolf's mansion and give them the package from Belethor so they'd have to play through the Leon quest, but doing that skips the prelude and story setup explaining why you are there and what you need to do.  

They already contacted me about it. I will look into it.

55 minutes ago, Kimy said:

I have fixed this for the upcoming version.

please tell me you release the next version tomorrow

btw : you have hundreds of sliders and % in mcm, so one more wont make it worse. 

the innkeeper  demands a n amount of gold from the prostitute to work . that number could be given a slider or % in mcm, so you can make the prostitution time short or long, even couple of days.

problem are too less clients in inns and brothels. if more, = ctd . with default settings, the pc can be happy to get 2 or 3 clients in a tavern.

the trick is to put necessary arousal to zero and accepting over 100 %..

loctypeinn in ck locations -city name- allows her to leave the tavern with collar on and take people from street or other taverns in town.

At this  moment CL solification does not differ from other prostitution mods like radiant prostitution.  to have a couple of mods for the same feature but with different spoecialities is a pain to choose.

7 hours ago, shiagwen said:

please tell me you release the next version tomorrow

btw : you have hundreds of sliders and % in mcm, so one more wont make it worse. 

the innkeeper  demands a n amount of gold from the prostitute to work . that number could be given a slider or % in mcm, so you can make the prostitution time short or long, even couple of days.

problem are too less clients in inns and brothels. if more, = ctd . with default settings, the pc can be happy to get 2 or 3 clients in a tavern.

the trick is to put necessary arousal to zero and accepting over 100 %..

loctypeinn in ck locations -city name- allows her to leave the tavern with collar on and take people from street or other taverns in town.

At this  moment CL solification does not differ from other prostitution mods like radiant prostitution.  to have a couple of mods for the same feature but with different spoecialities is a pain to choose.

I can promise you that DCL 9 will NOT release tomorrow. ?

Also, at this point, additional MCM sliders DO hurt. Many people don't know that, but there is a maximum of variables a script can have, and my MCM script is fairly close to it. These days I have to think twice before adding another MCM control.

I can tinker with the default settings, though. Personally I use a few mods that add population to taverns, so it never occurred to me that this could be a problem. But I see your point!

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

problem are too less clients in inns and brothels.

I don't know if it's work with LE version but in SE version it's work fine - some of women NPC not like to sex with you but like to pay for that sex - find it - then check her arousal level - is too low: do one dance. After that  - you can complete this quest in few seconds - because she pay for you but arousal level not goes down. Start new solicitation and got more money.

Also even if she agree to sex after that you can dance and increase her arousal high.

4 hours ago, Kimy said:

Defeat and DCL's sex attacks are incompatible. If you want to use Defeat with DCL, disable DCL's sex attack/surrender feature.

I will not provide any compatibility patch for this mod, as I personally consider it made obsolete by DCL (I implemented DCL's Combat Surrender for the exact reason to replace the Death Alternative/Defeat combo)

I'll look at it, though, didn't see similar settings.

Also, can you possibly avoid having rape happen from non-stock NPCs, as it caused an issue with a quest (Laura's Bondage Shop), where someone was locked in a cage raped the player!  I had to reload, you can easily check the mod's 2 hex byte by using the (actor's GetFormID() / 16777216) As Int, that value will be 0-255 (the mod index), so a function like:

Bool Function ValidMod(Actor Target)

If Target != None

Int M = (Target.GetFormID() / 16777216) As Int

return (M == 255 || M < 3)

EndIf

EndFunction

Also had a vampire in town join in on a rape session (who burned to a crisp and died, LOL, daywalker with a case of deathness), rape scene somewhat sat there for a bit, not sure what to say, but he was a waiter and died waiting (Vampiric Thirst), also any reason why the NPCs you grab teleport back at the end, it looks weird (even when they're dead after sex (Succubus Heart, Patch 2 [not up yet]).  I've turned the rate down on rapes, but still see them breaking apart dialogues, which means a reload because sometimes the dialogue you need to read, gets cut off and the quest you were doing, either gets stuck or progresses past that dialogue and you miss important information.

Any chance for the bleedout at the end of the rape to be perhaps the laying on the ground exhausted animation?

GuruSR.

16 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Then take off devious devices LE version because it's not necessary - make more stress on Skyrim and also i think this is reason why dd stopped work - LE scripts rewrite SE scripts and nothing work. Also in SE no working DD ddL - i try different and not works - you need remove this ddl too as LE version as SE.

Edited: with ddl not works dd items interaction menu - as you describe.

DDL is not the problem its a recently ported version of it and i didnt even know i had a Le version of DD installed 

15 hours ago, Kimy said:

I can promise you that DCL 9 will NOT release tomorrow. ?

Also, at this point, additional MCM sliders DO hurt. Many people don't know that, but there is a maximum of variables a script can have, and my MCM script is fairly close to it. These days I have to think twice before adding another MCM control.

I can tinker with the default settings, though. Personally I use a few mods that add population to taverns, so it never occurred to me that this could be a problem. But I see your point!

Which mods do you use for more people in taverns ?   i tested some and they all crashed sooner or later.

One last wish :

It would be nice and logical if leon or leah as master can give the solification mod.

On 11/3/2014 at 2:55 AM, Kimy said:

About the missing keywords...that's odd, because I used the standard DD armbinder and boots as template for the high security ones. I guess I can add them manually, if they are not present.

Sorry for quoting ancient history, but I still seem to be able to sprint in slave boots and jump in armbinders, was this ever addressed or do I have some other conflicting mod issue?

Edit: I just tried disabling Deviously Cursed Loot and was left with Iron Ring Slave Boots that still did not work, so might be somewhere else.
Edit 2: The problem persists even with just DD Assets, DD Expansion and DD Integration installed, so I guess the bug might be somewhere there.
Edit 3: Reported in DDx thread, which seems to be the correct place: LINK

6 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Which mods do you use for more people in taverns ?   i tested some and they all crashed sooner or later.

Adding a few actors to cells doesn't crash games all by itself, ever. But when it crashes it's an indicator that your installation is at the limit of what it can take. Unlike many of you, I do not run an overly mod-heavy load-order, so I can afford adding fluff like that without running into trouble. :)

6 hours ago, shiagwen said:

One last wish :

It would be nice and logical if leon or leah as master can give the solification mod.

Expansion for XDFF is still planned, but I pushed it back to work on other features first.

Just curious if anyone else has the same problem as I and knows how to fix. I installed everything correctly as far as I can tell but the arms don't go far enough back and into the arm device and my character doesn't do the hoping animation. Trying a reinstall but if anyone can help would still be nice.

There are some things that I would like to see implemented in DCL that in my shitty opinion would improve both immersion and make the mod more of a game spicer than a game destroyer.

1.  Blacksmiths should be able to take you out of low level stuff by themselves, you pay a fee they free you, idea from Devious Lore, like a simple leather armbinder or a boring rusted chain, in summary every especific 
  2. There should be a system to follow your character as you progress throughout the game, making a challenge whenever, without becoming a hindrance, I think the best to implement this is to make things like Solicitation, Bondage dialogue, Devious comments actions and anything related to NPC action over the player more easy as you progresses, it is one thing to try to rape a nobody that nobody cares because she has a collar, it's a completely another thing to try raping the FUCKING Alduim Slayer, Miraak Murderer and Master of the 4 guilds cuz she has a collar, also she is a Thane and despite having a collar is wearing a full Daedric/Dragonbone armor and could destroy with a mere slap. So my idea is a point system, that would check feats of the PC to reduce unpleasant interactions with NPCs, so if that legend is in a tavern Soliciting you, you better say fucking yes cuz you don't know what's gonna happen if she takes that collar out, and she probably could (programming-ly speaking, no, you can't, but the NPC isn't supposed to know that). But, and that's a big butt, traps would become more frequent and more punishable and also you would become more attractive in chains and restrained. NPCs with a good relationship with you would get more willing to help you out, and NPCs with indifference or antipathy towards you would have a field day with you in chains. But to combat traps, you would also get less shaky hands and keys lost as a trap springs, if you are level 70 and that is your 5000th trap you got a lot of experience with those to know how they work and what to avoid doing with your keys. My idea is a table which would contain certain feats, like Civil war, Alduin, Thane status, Daedric Championed, Level, Guilds, etc, and each one of those would have some points attributed to then, so as the player progresses those points would be summed and then add/subtracted from the probabilities of certain events

6 hours ago, MutfruitTato said:

Just curious if anyone else has the same problem as I and knows how to fix. I installed everything correctly as far as I can tell but the arms don't go far enough back and into the arm device and my character doesn't do the hoping animation. Trying a reinstall but if anyone can help would still be nice.

Did you ran FNIS and Bodyslide with these after installing?

On 7/7/2020 at 10:45 AM, Zaflis said:

You finished the civil war, battle in Whiterun? At least that pulls out NPC's from the prison.

But sure there should be some flags that NPCs could have to prevent that, i don't see Jarls of other holds walking on Whiterun streets...

nope, my dumbass hasn't even STARTED the main questline