28 minutes ago, leider12000 said:

How can I do that?

Open bodyslide from skyrim folder:

"D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\BodySlide x64.exe"

Where D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ will be your Skyrim directory.

I hope in LE version path for bodyslide is the same.

If not anyone correct me.

See in spoiler:

Choose your body preset - where is custom preset - i build my own - you choose from avaiable. Or build your own. If you do then need build you naked body too to mach your naked body to DD body items - that means you need build naked body too.

Then open groups (circle 1)

Check necessary groups (circle 2) Don't worry if you not have some - i have other mods and those groups can be from there

Press ok (circle 3)

Be sure that this check-bock is selected (circle 4)

And press Batch build (circle 5)

That is in few steeps - need more  - in internet are tutorials how to use bodyslide.

Edited: If you use CBBE body - then naked body are in CBBE group - choose this group found your body and preset and just press single build button,

Good luck!

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.c0ef20a648d7ec449e9b409aff6ea518.jpg

Hey Kimy, I've got a suggestion for a prison/prostitution/death alternative.  Make a nipple clamp serving tray like the one in the picture I attached.  Use it in a new kinky bar maid quest.

The Quest:

Player makes money by getting gagged, tied, and serving drinks to gorpey tavern patrons.  Occasionally deliver takeout around town.  Receive tips in gold and butt pats.  Get punished for spilling drinks.

Ways to start quest:

1)  Didn't have enough money to pay a fine (public indecency, failed solicitation, or just vanilla crime)

2)  Paying off the "generosity" of the innkeeper that took you in (replaces port to inn option as a death alternative)

3)  Ask and innkeeper if he could use another bar maid (need money, want to be kinky, but don't want to solicitate) 

I realize you're a little busy with DDC, and that DD patches for Immersive Wenches does some of what I've just described.  But I know you're not big on the sex part of your mods so I figured you might like the idea

246fbd58fe2762cea32a727438fa9a96.jpg

3 hours ago, kaldwin said:

Hey Kimy, I've got a suggestion for a prison/prostitution/death alternative.  Make a nipple clamp serving tray like the one in the picture I attached.  Use it in a new kinky bar maid quest.

The Quest:

Player makes money by getting gagged, tied, and serving drinks to gorpey tavern patrons.  Occasionally deliver takeout around town.  Receive tips in gold and butt pats.  Get punished for spilling drinks.

Ways to start quest:

1)  Didn't have enough money to pay a fine (public indecency, failed solicitation, or just vanilla crime)

2)  Paying off the "generosity" of the innkeeper that took you in (replaces port to inn option as a death alternative)

3)  Ask and innkeeper if he could use another bar maid (need money, want to be kinky, but don't want to solicitate) 

I realize you're a little busy with DDC, and that DD patches for Immersive Wenches does some of what I've just described.  But I know you're not big on the sex part of your mods so I figured you might like the idea

You can check here for his progress on the tray collar. 

7 hours ago, Kimy said:

Supertin worked on something like that, but never finished it, AFAIK. And my 3D-modelling foo isn't advanced enough to make anything like that.

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

Supertin isn't active anymore. We haven't talked in a while.

Sad To hear.  They've done some amazing work.  Hope whatever's keeping them inactive is a step forward in their life and not something painful

Hi Kimy. Love the mod. It's one of my must have installed mods everytime I play

Was wondering if you could add this device into the pool of devices that can be randomly found:

From what I can tell from the mod only a couple of the models have the blood splatter texture, the rest are clean.

I just love the idea of having your legs and arms completely bound, yet still able to move about.

If this has been suggested before, no worries.

Edit: I just noticed that it is an item that's Devious Devices - Equip. Although that mod doesn't randomly force you to wear it, so :(

I don't know if this issue has been posted before or not. But for a while now, as long as 8.5 has been a thing (Or at least as far as I know for me) I can't seem to get some certain options in the mcm working.

Examples would be no matter how much the minimum equip or the maximum equip numbers are changed every time without fail it is three items, progressive bondage is not working, even omitting certain things such as chastity devices do not work, they still get equipped by the 'looting of the boxes'. My install and mod order is exactly the same (albeit the mods updated) as it was before when I had it working a while back. I guess Skyrim really is a fickle thing sometimes.

Hey, Im having a bit of trouble. Whenever I open a door into a city, my game becomes unresponsive and crashes as long as I have DCL in my load order. When I try the same thing with DCL de-activated I can load into cities fine. I've tried getting into Whiterun and Solitude via the main entrances and via the homesteads inside the city using LAL. Winterhold doesn't cause this problem because there's no loading screen to get in.
I'm not really sure what to do here so any help would be appreciated! I've attached my load order as a text file in case that helps. 

loadorder.txt

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Seems it from CBBE SE version i have it too

Curious on where you get it for SSE? It's not included in main Bodyslide mod like in SkyrimLE and not as a separate module in Nexus either. Neither is it in XPMSSE or RaceMenu.

22 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

You too have a UUNP and a CBBE plugin for racemenu sliders in your LO?

UUNP not. CBBE yes. Without CTD. And how it must work?

Or why is so bad have used those plugin?

I know i haven't arousal increase butt and breast what is option in DCL. I thought is because it need old HDT body. I found one of those bodies in CBBE instalation - it's works great - x2 (was so big that she fall on breasts). But problem is that is very complicated rework bones for DD items. Especially for straitjackets and dresses. After bone rework dress look ugly in motion. And i drop idea to get normal working arousal) (belly increases great)

What is "LO"?

On 6/18/2020 at 5:34 AM, kaldwin said:

嘿,基米,我对监狱/卖淫/死亡替代方案有个建议。像我附带的图片一样,制作一个乳头夹服务托盘。在新的变态酒吧佣人任务中使用它。

任务:

玩家通过塞住嘴巴,绑扎并向鱼虾酒小酒馆的顾客提供饮料来赚钱。偶尔在镇上外卖。接收黄金和屁股拍的提示。因洒酒而受到惩罚。

开始任务的方式:

1)没有足够的钱支付罚款(公共public亵,招揽失败或仅仅是香草犯罪)

2)还清带您入内的客栈老板的“慷慨”(将港口改为客栈的选择作为死亡选择)

3)询问旅馆老板是否可以使用其他女仆(需要钱,想变态,但不想招揽) 

我意识到您对DDC有点忙,而Immersive Wenches的DD补丁可以完成我刚才描述的一些工作。但我知道您在模组的性爱方面并不重要,所以我想您可能会喜欢这个主意

584515687_36020200619215754062.jpg.47da1d83fcc38e1cc70b8215d72c4b16.jpg

It's not advertising

In this forum, you can find the clothes in the picture, adult download area and CBBE transformation release.

Once made from the chest to connect the tray this kind of thing, through the trunk and chest bone weight to simply let the tray "place" on the figure.

But in my opinion, it's better to limit the action of the characters when wearing the tray, so that the tray won't appear to overturn obviously.

But I don't know how to use scripts to make them look like DD and zap clothes when wearing objects to change the action of characters, even if animation is not a problem it's my specialty.

So I gave up.

Thank you for reading online translation English.

just out of curiosity... where does Chloe go when you dismiss her ?

also that maid idea sound really good actually. maybe also adding some kind of cleaning chore as well. the tray seems a good idea, provided there would be a CBBE HDT and Non-HDT version of it. the outfit is nice as well. honestly, i haven't really seen a "great" maid's outfit from any mods i've researching. seen some good ones but none really great imo. that one would rock if it existed.

Hello everyone,

I got a question about Chloe's quest. I have done everything now I am at Whiterun, to meet with Nazeem in the Hall of the Dead, but every time I am going there, he is not there.

What can I do about it? I want to finish this quest so I can move on with other quests

1 minute ago, leider12000 said:

Hello everyone,

I got a question about Chloe's quest. I have done everything now I am at Whiterun, to meet with Nazeem in the Hall of the Dead, but every time I am going there, he is not there.

What can I do about it? I want to finish this quest so I can move on with other quests

i just finished this one yesterday. did you meet with Nazeem inside Whiterun already ? i mean "before" he tells you to meet him at the halls of the dead ? if you haven't then he should be close by and you need to talk to him first. and make sure the quest is active in your journal.

if you did speak to him and your journal says to meet him at the halls of the dead, and he isn't there. then you may need to reload a previous save, maybe the autosave from when you "entered" whiterun, right before speaking to Nazeem.

11 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

But if you check closely you see that Bio_2 has a CBBE AND UUNP

Ok i'm now understand. Just read you uncarefully. I have only one plugin and for CBBE. I just understand that this plugin not need but there only no need both. Because i use CBBE i have it.

is there a description somewhere how the "tavern whore" quest/collar is suppose to work?

I started it and a very few time I get some spontaneous solicitation from people, but:

- I dont see any notification about any money being paid or action being counted, so how do I know at which point I am from the target amount?

- the DCL misogyny/rape events are still triggered, and happen more often than the spontaneous solicitation, and that shouldnt happen since it supposed being a "safe" job, is this a bug?

- the solicitation are very infrequent, I dont really feel like staying at the inn for a overlong time

nevermind, the active solicitation work and I stupidly forgot you have to talk again with the same person to get your gold >_>

no idea where the spontaneous solicitation come from though, are they also from DCL?

22 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Devious Devices - Gags+.esp

> Everything it offers is already included in DDi. Installing it on a LO with newest DD versions will cause conflicts!

=> uninstall!

hopefully that helps already

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

> I'm not sure how you managed that, but it looks bad, only one should be in LO.

Did what you said to do and same problem. It's definitely a problem caused by DCL because the last message in the papyrus logs is always "[DCUR] Opened a Door" and then the game crashes or freezes. The only time Ive successfully loaded in to a city was with DCL deactivated and then I loaded in with no issues, even with the problems with my Load Order you pointed out. I re-ran FNIS and LOOT after deactivating the Gags+ and RaceMenuMorphsUUNP so that isnt the issue. Any other ideas?