54 minutes ago, Kimy said:

Olde ZAP animations are still in there.

I'm running SSE version and yesterday experiment with different zaz8 settings (in SSE version is necessary mod for dd) I build in zaz8 setup sexlabanimations and found nice surprise: prison guard (what inspect you in start dagonvar prison quest) fast build BDSM device rack (not sure about the right name) and lock me in while inspect) It's makes no sense but was nicely surprise for me) After that he with the same speed destroy that device)

Updated: Right name is "The pillory" )

15 hours ago, Kimy said:

Brutal. I just had a look at this and figured out why dragons and other mobs certainly not employed by the city guard can send you to prison. The guard faction is a lot larger than one'd think...

...but now that I understand what's going on here, I can fix it! :)

Awesome, thanks Kimy. I also have the odd problem where combat surrender will occasionally send me to Dagonair too because I have a bounty on my head if you can look at that. I don’t have problems with them sending me to a vanilla prison though. Oh and it also doesn’t seem to give me the option of saying “I’m the Thane of Whiterun so look the other way,” after I murder Nazeem for making Chloe and I walk around like that. ?

3 hours ago, Kimy said:

I am not denying that Ye Olde ZAP animations are still in there. Gosh, I wish a merciful volunteer would make a few more bound animations for DD, but beggars can't be choosers. :S

There are some SLAL packs here and there that have some bound anims. But indeed it's quite limited if you disregard the ones already in DD :( Doesn't help at all that it seems to be some black magic to make animations. But someone can always hope :P 

The problem with bound animations is that they have to be designed for THAT exact device. Regular SLAL animations look silly when one of the actors is wearing an armbinder, and the animation makes her hands pop out of it. As I said, DD is using ALL existing bound animations already (except the ones for creatures, because DD doesn't support them). Changing the filter won't change that.

The other problem is that SL's tag system is not exactly powerful. If you register a DD bound animation to SL, it will get randomly picked by non-DD mods, even in scenes when nobody's bound. Which ALSO looks silly (and is the reason why DD keeps its bound animation in a separate repository in the first place).

The only way to solve that problem would be more animations, really.

Hello there... I've run in to a problem. I updated Cursed Loot today and now my body is not resizing with my character's arousal. Using Mod Organizer I first tried using the option to simply replace the mod and let it over write and update files, then I tried completely re-installing it since I thought the replace option might have caused a problem, but to no avail it's still not working. What should I do? 

3 hours ago, DarkmosX said:

Love this mod, but I can't seem to find the body slide files for the rubber gloves. they keep awkwardly clipping through peoples biceps. Is there any way to fix this?

Depending on which glove you're talking about, the assets could be from DDa or DDx in bodyslide.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

Depending on which glove you're talking about, the assets could be from DDa or DDx in bodyslide.

I checked both the DDx and DCL versions. I can see the bodyslide for the catsuit but not for the long gloves. Granted, there aren't many glove or boot files for bodyslide.

9 hours ago, DarkmosX said:

I checked both the DDx and DCL versions.

Those gloves exist only in meshes form - you need import in outfit studio from devious\cursedloot\mxw_catsuit\long_gloves_0.nif

And there remove clipping.

After that export.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Those gloves exist only in meshes form - you need import in outfit studio from devious\cursedloot\mxw_catsuit\long_gloves_0.nif

And there remove clipping.

After that export.

Thank you, I'll need to look into how to properly use outfit studio but this is a good start.

Hi,

I have an issue with some of the gags from DCL, more specifically - the ball gags on a character from elven race are not visible. I changed the nif for a gag from DDX that worked properly when equipped, but when it's equipped from DCL - it's invisible.

Not sure if this is a bug, but I have the option for different trap chances based on location (dungeons/wilderness/cities) enabled and I have cities set to 0% but I'm still finding traps in them. I just recently updated, but with previous version I was able to keep city at 0% and traps would not trigger (I'm guessing they're triggering because other modifiers are affecting chance like arousal). Is there a way to fix this so just cities are blocked?

Just reporting a bug. I play SE so I've been using that thread up until now, but I'm pretty sure this bug isn't because of a bad port.

I broke Chloe's quest. I think it's because I used LAL and explored Helgen "backwards". i.e. I entered through the cave and worked my way backwards to the cave-in. Somehow I ended up on the Chloe quest (I assume I found something important on the body of an Imperial) without ever meeting Chloe. Here's some screenshots of my quest stages:

ScreenShot4.png

ScreenShot5.png

Note: I played along with the quest for a while before realizing something was broken. That's how I made it all the way to Stage 80.

Im stuck with the Chloe quest too, also at stage 80:

If you talk to Nazeem while wearing any devices, he say something along "I dont talk to slave", but then even if I remove all devices, the Chloe dialog option doesnt show anymore when talking to Nazeem again.

Is there a way to fix the quest ?

I tried manually advancing the quest to level 90, but that doesnt change anything.

Hi, having an issue with the Bound Queen quest line. I have all the gear except for leg cuffs. No matter how many boss chests I open (including saving an opening them multiple times), I just can't get the cuffs to appear. 

Is there a workaround or manual command I can enter for this? 

3 hours ago, Dregernaut91 said:

Is there a workaround or manual command I can enter for this? 

Open console and type:

Spoiler

help "Queen Sarah's Leg Cuffs" 0

player.additem ID 1

where ID is number  what shows up after first command. my is 140847F8

Your's  will be xx0847F8

where xx is your DCL load order.

17 hours ago, Elsidia said:

It don't need show up.

Hide contents

After speak with Nazeem you got note from him in inventory, you need read it and then Chloe dialog option show up)

Thanks for thew answer, but that doesnt seems to be true.

I reloaded an earlier savegame and Nazeem dont add the note before the "event" trigger and the "event" trigger only if you have no device at all on you.

But my quest was broken ("the Chloe dialog option doesnt show anymore when talking to Nazeem again") because at some point I used the MCM option "free me" to remove some stuck device, and, of course but I didnt think about it then, this also terminate all DCL quest, including "Chloe", breaking the quest without removing it from the quest list...

By reloading the game before the point I used the "free me" MCM option, I could remove all device on the player character before talking to Nazeem, and the quest continued normally.

13 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Can i ask modders here? In LE version for armbinders is need key (in SE version key reference is null) Is this because of port to SE or all armbinders in LE too have null reference for keys?

Many armbinders do not need keys, indeed.

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

Many armbinders do not need keys, indeed.

Thanks for answer!)

I suggest that there may be armbinders without key reference for reason that blacksmith can add keylock without not taking off armbinder just in script add key reference to that armbinder.

But maybe it's because simply that reach key hole is so hard in armbinder because there take off need for restraint key) In that way chance to free from armbinder increases two times. You can try unlock armbinder or struggle out - even without key and it can't be break in lock.

Strange question: maybe someone know how can remove from save speed debuf? I don't use any debuf mods and from add mod is Laura bondage shop, devious followers and simple slavery. plus two more outfit replacers - luxury collection and vanilla armor replacer. But i found that on my PC somehow is speed debuf (in active effects not) I suggest is from boots left baked script or debuf. On maids boots slow value is 75 and character not move. My test show that my PC start move when debuf is 55. That means i have somehow at least additional debuf 20 units. When try to start new game or reload very long time ago save - this debuf not exsist and PC moves. I use fallrim tools but can't find where debuf are stored in save(

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Strange question: maybe someone know how can remove from save speed debuf? I don't use any debuf mods and from add mod is Laura bondage shop, devious followers and simple slavery. plus two more outfit replacers - luxury collection and vanilla armor replacer. But i found that on my PC somehow is speed debuf (in active effects not) I suggest is from boots left baked script or debuf. On maids boots slow value is 75 and character not move. My test show that my PC start move when debuf is 55. That means i have somehow at least additional debuf 20 units. When try to start new game or reload very long time ago save - this debuf not exsist and PC moves. I use fallrim tools but can't find where debuf are stored in save(

First check active effects in your Spells menus. If not seeing anything, you can also "vaguely" check what player has from the console.

I'd suggest to add or decrease to your speedmult with "player.modav speedmult XX", where XX is any number + or -. Command doesn't effect instantly, move around a little.

2 hours ago, Eblis Azadi said:

I set Basic Cursed Loot Chance zero

But still encounter cursed stuffs

What did i wrong? 

Set cursed traps chance to 0, then also set cursed loot chance to 0.

The loot is different from traps in that they just appear in chests but they don't force themselves on you unless you equip them yourself. Traps can trigger the moment you close a chest. They're all in MCM.