Anyone here try the compatibility between DCL and Devious Framework? I want to add as many bdsm mod as possible to my list LOL :)))

If anyone already did please give me a mod list (without conflict), i will be very thankful!!!

PS: Can i run DCL with Shout Like A Virgin?

Can DCL send me to SD+ slavery upon combat defeat, or do I need something else for that?

I'm sure this has been asked before but my google-fu isn't strong today for some reason

Quick edit: Also, I get an invisible head with the balloon hood despite running bodyslide religiously. Could it be due to being khajiit or maybe something in my settings is off?

2 hours ago, tekuusne said:

Quick edit: Also, I get an invisible head with the balloon hood despite running bodyslide religiously. Could it be due to being khajiit or maybe something in my settings is off?

Yup. Unfortunately khajiits and argonians get invisible heads with most hoods :(

Also some gags are invisible on elven heads (bosmer, dunmer and altmer).

On 6/5/2020 at 6:45 PM, Kimy said:

Btw. The next DCL version will require a new savegame, so no need to re-do the quest. :)

I find these excellent news, actually. I love big updates and was waiting for a reason to return to skyrim.

Any chance for an estimated time range? Not asking for a date, just more like "days", "weeks", "months" sizes XD

7 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

I find these excellent news, actually. I love big updates and was waiting for a reason to return to skyrim.

Any chance for an estimated time range? Not asking for a date, just more like "days", "weeks", "months" sizes XD

One of the reasons why I am really reluctant to give even a ballpark ETA is that I sometimes go into "Must add MOAR stuff!" frenzy, and keep adding things that weren't even on the to-do list for this update. This definitely happened with this update, so it keeps getting bigger! Haha! :D

On 6/5/2020 at 12:04 AM, Zaflis said:

- Don't use unequipitem() for DD, it will be done in the RemoveDevice().

- You are removing specific piercings by referring to xlibs.PiercingsShockSoulNips for example, that won't work for all types.

Look in dcur_library.psc, function RemoveGenericRestraints(). You should test for these 2 keywords and remove if exists; libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsNipple, libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsVaginal.

Thanks :) , that answered a few questions and made my script work.  ?

12 hours ago, Kimy said:

One of the reasons why I am really reluctant to give even a ballpark ETA is that I sometimes go into "Must add MOAR stuff!" frenzy, and keep adding things that weren't even on the to-do list for this update. This definitely happened with this update, so it keeps getting bigger! Haha! :D

This kind of delays is always cool. I just hope my poor C drive is still big enough to extract the mod in the end :P

is there any way to fully disable the prison, honestly i just find it annoying more than anything, since the "use vannilla prisons" option, just puts it all in the vanila prisons, which is great and all, but if its possible to put in a disable for the new prison system entirely, i would love that

5 hours ago, kodamant said:

is there any way to fully disable the prison, honestly i just find it annoying more than anything, since the "use vannilla prisons" option, just puts it all in the vanila prisons, which is great and all, but if its possible to put in a disable for the new prison system entirely, i would love that

The prison is going to change in next patch though.

You should clarify the question a bit and what it means to your game. Setting MCM to use vanilla prison is equivalent to "disable the system entirely". Detaching the prison into a separate ESP is another thing but not what you asked.

7 hours ago, Zaflis said:

You should clarify the question a bit and what it means to your game. Setting MCM to use vanilla prison is equivalent to "disable the system entirely". Detaching the prison into a separate ESP is another thing but not what you asked.

It has occurred to me, that when entering the prison mod, my character does not move, I can not even move the camera. Not only has it happened to me with prisons, also with some adventures that are enabled with the mod.

1 hour ago, Blaizen said:

It has occurred to me, that when entering the prison mod, my character does not move, I can not even move the camera. Not only has it happened to me with prisons, also with some adventures that are enabled with the mod.

Maybe someone was exactly trying to rape you before the teleport? Rapes freeze you until the animation ends

1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Maybe someone was exactly trying to rape you before the teleport? Rapes freeze you until the animation ends

in the case of the prison was when I committed some sex crime, I started the battle in some cases, in others like Riverwood, at first there are no guards and committed some sex crime, when I arrived in the area of Whiterun I was arrested and sent to the prison mod if there was battle, I ended up keeping the weapons and freezing my character but not the environment.
Now that I remember I was usually sent to the room where the dead NPCs stop and from there to the mod area.

5 hours ago, Blaizen said:

in the case of the prison was when I committed some sex crime, I started the battle in some cases, in others like Riverwood, at first there are no guards and committed some sex crime, when I arrived in the area of Whiterun I was arrested and sent to the prison mod if there was battle, I ended up keeping the weapons and freezing my character but not the environment.
Now that I remember I was usually sent to the room where the dead NPCs stop and from there to the mod area.

I am not sure what you are referring to. Can you clarify these bits?
"I was arrested and sent to the prison mod if there was battle" - do you mean the guards attacked you and arrested you?
"the room where the dead NPCs stop" - not sure at all what you mean here.

I do know it is normal that you have your inventory on you when you get arrested, thought you should be naked and bound with shackles. You lose your items only after interacting with the chest, so the fact your kept your items is not a bug.

2 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Can you clarify these bits?

I can say that if you:

1) Enter Whiterun

2) Attack guards

3) Guards menu surrender or fight - choose fight

4) Fight until shows up second menu - chose fight

5) Continue fight. - after 2 or 3 menu no matter what you select you are force teleport to prison. In mostly cases it's end bad. Game freezes, prison guard npc, (Varden)  find some enemies there and try to attack it.

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you all know that due to the high number of abusive/fraudulent pledges I got on my Patreon, I felt forced to change the payment model to "upfront". For my genuine supporters, nothing will change. You will still get charged the same way you always were, on the 1st of each month. But for those of you who felt the need to sign up just to read up on the occasional updates I give to the fraction of people here who support me financially and then drop the pledge 5 minutes after, without ever getting charged once: Sorry, but no, this won't work anymore. From this day on, if you want to read these postings, you will get charged at least one buck!

From the astonishing amount of people performing the "pledge and run" scheme, one would think I'd offer DCL 12.0 behind a paywall or so. It's mindboggling, really. Hello? My Patreon is a TIP JAR! There is nothing there you can steal except maybe a few bits of info I give to my supporters the general public might get later. Pledge if you like my stuff and want to support me, don't otherwise. It's really that simple.

/rant

PS: To the 0.000-something percent of everyone who ever downloaded my mods and chose to tip me: Thank you. I wouldn't be here anymore without you guys.

Nothing wrong with the 'up front' setting. imho that should be the default patron way. Pledging and reading/ripping all the posts and then immediately stopping the pledge is just a dick move. I'm no fan of paywalling things but as a "long time small tipper" things like beta builds or some screenshots etc would be a nice addon.

On 6/5/2020 at 11:45 AM, Kimy said:

Btw. The next DCL version will require a new savegame, so no need to re-do the quest. :)

edit: never mind, I just read the post as you why you don’t want to give ETA’s. I needed to finish Terminator Resistance anyway.

Can we get a rough estimate of when that while be so I know how long I should avoid playing Skyrim for? ?

I’m sorry people are being jerks regarding your patreon. I just started backing you at the $5 level and will continue to do so because I enjoy your work.

On 6/8/2020 at 2:07 AM, Zaflis said:

I would like it to be spun off into it’s own ESP if at all possible. I know Kimy put a lot of hard work into it but it just doesn’t do anything for me. Not to mention the random times when a simple vampire city attack, something I can’t control, will state I somehow “violated the law” and send me off to Dagonar anyway despite me turning it off. Thank you kindly.