7 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Yeah, but libs.removeDevice will fire anyway, completely removing devices from target, so I probably going to try adding this check. Anyway thx for advice, would hold to idea of creating something because I really think it is hot, especially for sub-play while making follower somewhat dominant.

Suggestion: Add another way of calculation probabilities of cursed loot. The way is "Keep number of devices".

So if player worn no devices - chance of finding cursed loot extremely huge and chance of finding keys (or help) extremely low.

If Player worn the target number of devices - chance of finding a trap is normal (for example 5% base chance) and chance of finding a key is normal too.

If player wear more than (for example 1.5x form) target level - chance of finding another trap - became low and chance of finding a key of help - raised.

is there any way to disable the DCL prison? i want to use a different prison mod (SewerRats) but using the vanilla prisons option doesn't work, i assume it's still overriding SewerRats. is there a way to completely remove DCL meddling with the prisons?

40 minutes ago, ravens96 said:

is there any way to disable the DCL prison?

This question is asked many times and no answer. I think no it can't be disabled. And if 2 mods rewrite a one prison there is only one winner mod. Seems in that case winner is DCL prison.

I can't get this to work properly.  I can't access Helgen cave.  Wearing garments results in invisible bodies.   About to disable this mod.  

Edit: I think my problem is related to DD. I start the game being overloaded. I had to use debug mode to remove all DD items to start.  Then the game tends to crash when load a new scene.  I've had error notices on DD installation being faulty.  I've removed and reinstalled that mod and I thought it was fixed, but maybe i'll have to look at bugs with installation of that mod. 

11 hours ago, ravens96 said:

is there any way to disable the DCL prison? i want to use a different prison mod (SewerRats) but using the vanilla prisons option doesn't work, i assume it's still overriding SewerRats. is there a way to completely remove DCL meddling with the prisons?

If the vanilla checkbox doesn't work, the other mod probably made a few changes to the arrest dialogue similar to these made by DCL. Which means they're not compatible.

37 minutes ago, hungvipbcsok said:

When i left Sasha back and use another follower, i still got the option to sell Sasha body. They don't work through but i don't know may it break when i use Sasha again or not

I don't think it's broken, just wrong visibility condition in esp? You can probably fix it by adding Sasha as follower and remove collar. Then back to the other follower.

Wondering: is the next update going to be v8.6 with bugfixes and small additions, or some big v9.0 to mark the entry of DDC into DCL?

Because I am saving up my "Here we go again" to that DDC update. Almost seriously drooling

Also, any slight chance the "come here woman" misogyny will be seen again? Maybe excluding any NPC that force-greets or has anything special to say? (Maybe even just limit it to NPCs who would normally just "hmm?" you, and maybe include guards in it, when you have no bounty. I speak of basically anyone whose only chat options is DCL's solicitation and otherwise would be non-conversational) It used to be a very good source of forced sex when not bound yet. I miss it

Hello, i having a problem during the rape, the sequence start says such and such is going to rape you but then they stay there and nothing happens, sometimes if i let it run for a long time actors will move a bit but nothing really happens.

Im not giving more details about this atm well simply because i have no clue where to even start looking to fix this problem. 

things ive done so far:

- started fresh save no change

- different version of DCL 6.4 8.3 8.4 no change

- different versions of DD no change

- different versions of zaz 7 and 8 no change

perhaps someone here could point me in the right direction how to fix this.

thank you in advanced for any help this.

59 minutes ago, Dodzh said:

Hello, i having a problem during the rape, the sequence start says such and such is going to rape you but then they stay there and nothing happens, sometimes if i let it run for a long time actors will move a bit but nothing really happens.

Im not giving more details about this atm well simply because i have no clue where to even start looking to fix this problem. 

things ive done so far:

Zaz is not related to DD and in fact tends to conflict with it a lot, and of course any version but the last of each of the other mods is no longer supported.

Did you run FNIS?

Are you sure no dependency of DCL and DD is missing?

1 hour ago, Dodzh said:

Can make only from SE version a suggest. I use there zaz 8 too.

Enter the console and wait - after time there must starting system log messages about sex start.

When you see in upper left screen message about animation name - just exit from console and animation start.

21 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Zaz is not related to DD and in fact tends to conflict with it a lot, and of course any version but the last of each of the other mods is no longer supported.

Did you run FNIS?

Are you sure no dependency of DCL and DD is missing?

i did run FNIS as far of DD i can use all things in it and looks like is working fine and DCL only thing not working is the rape option

greetings, I have been having a problem with the current version of" curse loot " v8.5, something that did not happen to me with older versions. Using the release me Command from the MCM, various NPCs, animals and corpses of both human and Dragon enemies are teleported. Has anyone else happened to you? in addition to using the same command present in Devius Device do not teleport NPCs

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Can make only from SE version a suggest. I use there zaz 8 too.

Enter the console and wait - after time there must starting system log messages about sex start.

When you see in upper left screen message about animation name - just exit from console and animation start.

this works for me, but anyways to avoid doing this for this work?

5 hours ago, Dodzh said:

things ive done so far:

rape scene is related to sexlab. Did you active sexlab and zaz in mcm?