4 hours ago, Klist said:

Where are the meshes supposed to be/go in the Data folder? I assume they're supposed to be under the devious folder in meshes?

\data\meshes\ is the only place ever for that folder. Only if you have MO2 or Vortex that's not really true (there will be 0 mods installed in the real Skyrim\data\). With those 2 you don't even need to know where they go because installers will take care of putting them in right places.

9 hours ago, SpaceSoap said:

Does anyone have the script fix for using a controller? i found it for sse but i need it for legendary.

Try the SE one. The edit doesn't look like it's SE specific, so it should be ok in LE. All that was done was comment out a line.

@Kimy Is it possible to add this fix into the next DD release? It's been fairly problematic from what I've seen. It's in zadlibs

Spoiler

zadLibs.psc (modded for controller fix)

Log("Debug-5")
        ; FIX CTD : Workaround : desactivated line Input.Tapkey (line 1319) because argument Input.GetMappedKey("Forward") can return -1
        ; i absolutely don't know why ... but on my setup it is the case 90% of the time
        ; and with value -1, Input.Tapkey causes CTD
        ; this happens only on Windows 10, with exactly same setup (same PC, skse, mods, load order, save, ...) on windows 7 there is no CTD ...
        ; And if i desactivate gamepad in skyrim se options, problem disappears, no CTD
        ; mysterious ...
        ; Otherwise Thank you all DD Team for your work with this wonderful mod, love it !     
        Log("Check map key :" + Input.GetMappedKey("Forward"))
        ; Not sure how to detect auto-walk: Tap 'forward' to disable it if it's active.
        ;Input.TapKey(Input.GetMappedKey("Forward"))  <<< Line 1319 in unmodded script
        ; Freeze player controls
        DisableControls()

Edit: link to the script:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=2894066

15 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

There are some mods I didn't test a lot in there, but so far I'm relatively happy with it (only tested for 46 hours now  => that's nothing for a devious setup).

Can you tell me how to deal with tons of mod like yours. I run into tons of problem when trying to add only 70% of your mod list. I think DT3 cause the view of the character is blurrer at the side. Chainbeast have no riding animation (all just float in straight pose and move to the device). And i got rape every 10s from which mod i don't even know (too many).

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

Try the SE one. The edit doesn't look like it's SE specific, so it should be ok in LE. All that was done was comment out a line.

@Kimy Is it possible to add this fix into the next DD release? It's been fairly problematic from what I've seen. It's in zadlibs

Hide contents

zadLibs.psc (modded for controller fix)

Log("Debug-5")
        ; FIX CTD : Workaround : desactivated line Input.Tapkey (line 1319) because argument Input.GetMappedKey("Forward") can return -1
        ; i absolutely don't know why ... but on my setup it is the case 90% of the time
        ; and with value -1, Input.Tapkey causes CTD
        ; this happens only on Windows 10, with exactly same setup (same PC, skse, mods, load order, save, ...) on windows 7 there is no CTD ...
        ; And if i desactivate gamepad in skyrim se options, problem disappears, no CTD
        ; mysterious ...
        ; Otherwise Thank you all DD Team for your work with this wonderful mod, love it !     
        Log("Check map key :" + Input.GetMappedKey("Forward"))
        ; Not sure how to detect auto-walk: Tap 'forward' to disable it if it's active.
        ;Input.TapKey(Input.GetMappedKey("Forward"))  <<< Line 1319 in unmodded script
        ; Freeze player controls
        DisableControls()

Edit: link to the script:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=2894066

I will have a look at this. I have honestly no clue what effect it would have on a controller. I never tried to play Skyrim with a contoller... oO

7 minutes ago, Kimy said:

I will have a look at this. I have honestly no clue what effect it would have on a controller. I never tried to play Skyrim with a contoller... oO

I don't play with one either, but it seems to work for those who do. It does as advertised and fixes the CTD when struggling. If there's unintended consequences, we either haven't tripped across them yet, or haven't recognized the root cause.

31 minutes ago, Kimy said:

I never tried to play Skyrim with a contoller...

I always play with controller SSE version. When i don't have this fix about we speak my actions:

1) Start Skyrim

2) Load the save

3) Start DD struggle animation  - (chastity belt, straitjacket)

4) CTD

5) Repeat process after not CTD.

6) After that game no more CTD - i test in one long play more than 8 hours.

To be honest i think that with this fixes my feeling says that sometimes not start DD aroused animations (when character plays with breast) while in running. I think your line helps stop it. But i don't know how is in original game: this animation always start when you are in running?

Edited: When i put those fixes in my SSE no more any CTD - game is stable.

Sometimes got some CTD but it's rare and i think because Skyrim got old. Need fresh install. As example i got 1 CTD when start waiting - before no one time i got those CTD. After reload the same save no more that type of CTD.

On 5/25/2020 at 8:33 PM, Elsidia said:

Don't you try it sell to dollmaker? Problem is that dd items can't be drop out or destroyed because PC don't want drop out favorite things (dd items). But it can be sell to dollmaker. Of course if she thinks that this item is worth buy and not equipped (probably not but not sure of it) At all it's quest item and maybe mark as equipped.

Edited:

Hide contents

To unequip it you can spawn Kimy's key (XX004E05 where XX is your DCL mod load order hex number, my is 11 - 11004E05) After unlock that hood  i don't know what you can do - maybe you can put in some chest. And after unlock remove Kimy's key - it's for quest items and cheaters.

1- You can disable bondage lover which allow you to drop any item, anytime, but it still wouldn't resolve my problem, again it was equipped but not showing, it was a bug after the rubber doll quest, just used the kimy's key

2 hours ago, GlockMat said:

but it still wouldn't resolve my problem

Only for info: DD items have two armors in one:

1) visible part - what you see in inventory and what have all messages, keys and chance to free.

2) invisible part - what have visually see armor (what you see on you when you not in inventory) and what have all effects on and what determine what type of dd armor you have on.

In your case invisibility part was unequipped and all effect lost. But visibly part left equipped and need to key to open. 

When you equip visibly part invisibly part equips itself. And when you unequip visibly part invisibly part unequips too.

After some attemp my Chloe look like a monkey now. Is there anyone know how to fix it?

ScreenShot2.bmp

Spoiler

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name
"0000","+","DLC: HearthFires"
"0001","+","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0002","+","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0003","-","Skyrim - Unstretched Windowed Fullscreen Mode"
"0004","+","skse_1_07_03"
"0005","+","JContainers"
"0006","-","NetImmerse Override v"
"0007","+","Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS"
"0008","+","FNIS Spells V5_0_1 -- ADD-ON for the spells"
"0009","-","FNIS Sexy Move"
"0010","+","hdtPhysicsExtensions"
"0011","+","HDT Physics Extensions"
"0012","+","HDT HighHeels System"
"0013","+","SexLabFramework_v162_FULL"
"0014","+","Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 0.99"
"0015","+","SkyUI"
"0016","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended"
"0017","+","SexLabAroused_V28b"
"0018","+","Heels"
"0019","+","CBBE"
"0020","+","Zap"
"0021","+","Devious Devices Assets"
"0022","+","DD CBBE CT77 Body Conversion 4.0"
"0023","+","Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"
"0024","+","Zaz Animation Pack CBBE V.8.0.[2017.11.19]"
"0025","+","Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch"
"0026","+","Skyrim - Utility Mod 150"
"0027","+","UIExtensions"
"0028","+","Piercings for CBBE"
"0029","+","MiasLair_V62_BSA"
"0030","+","Jaxonz MCM Kicker"
"0031","+","Remodeled Armor CBBE Bodyslide HDT - Replacer"
"0032","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"0033","+","Luxury Collection 1.7fix"
"0034","+","Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-"
"0035","+","SG Female Textures Renewal"
"0036","+","Devious Devices Integration"
"0037","+","Devious Devices Expansion"
"0038","-","Sexlab Survival"
"0039","+","SLDialogues20191031"
"0040","+","Crash Fixes v12 - Beta"
"0041","+","Safety Load"
"0042","+","RaceMenu"
"0043","+","Devious Loading Screens (v2.7.0)"
"0044","+","ApachiiSkyHair"
"0045","+","Lovely Hairstyles"
"0046","+","ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer"
"0047","+","KS Hairdos - Renewal"
"0048","+","The Eyes Of Beauty"
"0049","+","Botox for Skyrim"
"0050","+","Botox for Skyrim - Textures CBBE"
"0051","+","FirstPersonPlugin"
"0052","+","Immersive First Person View - SexLab Special"
"0053","+","Simply Knock 1.0.8 Release"
"0054","-","SLIA"
"0055","-","The Devious Manual 2.1.8"
"0056","+","SG"
"0057","+","Ultimate NPC Overhaul II"
"0058","+","The Ordinary Women v1.9 CBBE"
"0059","+","Bijin Wives v1.1"
"0060","+","Female Heimskr CBBE"
"0061","+","Female Ulfric CBBE"
"0062","+","Female Ulfric Vivace Version"
"0063","+","Female Cicero CBBE"
"0064","+","Sweet and Sadistic Voice (Lana)"
"0065","+","BanneredMareImmersiveSexualPlayground"
"0066","+","Devious Statue 1.02"
"0067","+","Devious Statue 1.02 to 1.07 Update Only"
"0068","+","Talos"
"0069","+","Mage"
"0070","+","Alternate"
"0071","+","hydra_slavegirls827_main"
"0072","+","hydra_slavegirls827_textures"
"0073","+","Hydra Slavegirls Patches 17_05_20"
"0074","-","Hydra Devious Devices Patch"
"0075","+","Simple Slavery Plus"
"0076","+","ImmerSlave"
"0077","+","Alternate Start - Live Another Life"
"0078","+","Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life 1.03 Fix"
"0079","+","Calypsia the Adult Toys Merchant"
"0080","+","Adult Toys - Enhanced 1.5"
"0081","+","SDPlus20191031"
"0082","+","SDResources20191031"
"0083","+","SD Cages 370"
"0084","+","SD Cages Patches 16_05_2020"
"0085","-","SlaveTatsSE"
"0086","-","AndroolSlut"
"0087","-","SlaveTats-symbols"
"0088","-","AndroolPetPlay"
"0089","-","Doomsman"
"0090","-","SlaveTats-anal"
"0091","-","SlaveTats-criminal"
"0092","-","SlaveTats-dominant"
"0093","-","SlaveTats-makeup"
"0094","-","SlaveTats-petplay"
"0095","-","SlaveTats-property"
"0096","-","SlaveTats-sm"
"0097","-","SlaveTats-submissive"
"0098","-","SlaveTats-whore"
"0099","-","B3lisario-stockings"
"0100","-","SlaveTats-scrawl"
"0101","-","AndroolSub"
"0102","-","Dead Body Remover"
"0103","-","Arachnophobia"
"0104","+","estBondageMittensMagic_for_DD4"
"0105","+","ParadiseHallsMiasLairPatch"
"0106","+","Simply Stronger Dragons"
"0107","+","Dripping when aroused"
"0108","+","PetProject"
"0109","+","adcSexlife"
"0110","+","Skyrim Chain Beasts"
"0111","+","Devious Devices for Vanilla NPCs - 22_05_2020"
"0112","+","Immersive Wenches Patches 17_05_2020"
"0113","+","pahe_lives_on"
"0114","+","City Bondage"
"0115","+","Devious Devices - Equip 450"
"0116","+","Deviously Cursed Loot"
"0117","+","Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.25.0)"
"0118","+","Devious Lore 2.02"
"0119","+","Devious Devices - Struggle Idles Patch 2.0"
"0120","+","Laura"
"0121","+","Bad Dog (No Armor) 1.2"
"0122","-","Slaverun Reloaded"
"0123","-","SaverunVersionCheck"
"0124","-","Slaverun Patches 17_05_2020"
"0125","+","Immersive Wenches"
"0126","+","Deadly Wenches"
"0127","-","BondageFurnitureWorld1"
"0128","+","Devious Training Core 3.1 Beta"
"0129","+","Devious Training Textures 3.0 Beta"
"0130","+","Devious Training Martyr 3.1 Beta"
"0131","-","SkyrimBound"
"0132","+","ITF_0"
"0133","+","S.L.U.T.S. Redux"
"0134","+","xazPrisonOverhaul"
"0135","+","PapyrusUtil - Scripting Utility Functions"
"0136","+","FNIS output"
"0137","+","Bodyslide output"
"0138","+","SKSE output"

9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Sometimes got some CTD but it's rare and i think because Skyrim got old. Need fresh install.

In my experience Skyrim gets more stable as time gets by... it gets younger! That is because of all the added stability tweaks that you will definitely forget later. Fresh install will almost certainly give you more CTD's than old install, because it just doesn't work well with mods without added fixes. To that end it also helps immensely using MO2, because even if you do reinstall your Skyrim, you don't need to reinstall any of your mods as they are separated from the Steam installation. And each mod is strictly separated from each other. This was all a complete nightmare back in NMM or without using any mod manager.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

Skyrim gets more stable as time gets by...

My Skyrim probably can be old because i install some mods and then uninstall. And as i heard even after uninstall skyrim can be damaged from this mod and remember that this mod was install some time ago.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

My Skyrim probably can be old because i install some mods and then uninstall. And as i heard even after uninstall skyrim can be damaged from this mod and remember that this mod was install some time ago.

True but if you're using MO2 you can't damage anything because each mod is isolated from others.

@kingofthenorth9 There should be plenty discussions about how to use Vortex in the tech support side of forums. Google will likely get more relevant search results if forum search doesn't.

i got an issue with the public indecency feature.
Is there a way to restart the events because for some reason they have stopped working. I noticed after awhile that noone was giving a shit when I was walking through town buttnaked (forgot to equip al my stuf after some event).
To test I set everything to 100% (including misogyny) and waited 24h but still nothing.
I have not changed my mod list during this playthrough (couple days old) and it worked before.
thx in advance.

2 hours ago, timking said:

I have not changed my mod list during this playthrough (couple days old) and it worked before.

First check if you have active quest running true in debug section - If yes you have active quest and then many features disabled for not to harm quest progress.

10 hours ago, kingofthenorth9 said:

Hello, I've downloaded the three DD (assets, integration and expansion) mods for Devious cursed loot but it does not show up in FNIS when I run it through Vortex. How do I fix this? is this the reason it does not show up in the MCM?

You need to run FNIS correctly. I don't use Vortex but i think youtube have vid tutorial how to use it with FNIS.

13 hours ago, Elsidia said:

And what you do with her?

I have no idea. I just use some texture mod Botox, NPC overhaul, Ordinary women, Bjin wife, ks hairdo, eye of beuty. I tried to reorder those mod to fix some same bug appear to another npc but i cant find how to fix Chloe

9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

First check if you have active quest running true in debug section - If yes you have active quest and then many features disabled for not to harm quest progress.

I checked. I have no active dcur quests (maybe something broke after finishing cloe's quest and getting sasha)

1 hour ago, timking said:

I have no active dcur quests (

Then check your sex aroused status: i remember that there is sex aroused author option if you spend long time without sex:

Sex aroused ->Status.

If your timerate is lower than 1 then aroused even if you are naked goes down: you are frigid.

To fix you need sexlab sex animation with tags, masturbate, anal, vaginal. Masturbate not trigger when aroused is low, but if you got Sasha you can sleep with her and if animation is with tag vaginal or anal then timerate increases by 5 and now when you walk naked aroused goes up. And DCL trigger their fuctions only if aroused is big.

Anyone know where I might be able to get the mesh/texture for the Heavy Yoke/other yokes then? Because I looked through all my Devious mods (using MO2) to check the meshes folders, and there aren't any meshes for the yokes...except the ZaZ Yoke.

1 hour ago, Klist said:

Anyone know where I might be able to get the mesh/texture for the Heavy Yoke/other yokes then? Because I looked through all my Devious mods (using MO2) to check the meshes folders, and there aren't any meshes for the yokes...except the ZaZ Yoke.

You probably mean DDA3.0e\meshes\devious\devices\koffii\yokeIron_1.nif

40 minutes ago, Dreadlightning said:

Hi there, I am trying to use the black ebonite catsuit and catsuit gloves but there is a wrist gap, any ideas how to fix this? i am using cbbe but despite hours and hours of trying to find a solution i am really stuck

Try longer gloves? Show a (jpg) screenshot of the gap, but you must be wearing suit and the gloves at the same time. There is known to be a gap if you only wear either or but not both.