1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Both. After climbing the ladder on escape, or exiting the door on full term served, I get teleported back to the cell with no active dagonar quest.

Seems like game thinks you were in prison before being prisoned somehow. Just teleport yourself out with "coc" console command to any location.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Seems like game thinks you were in prison before being prisoned somehow. Just teleport yourself out with "coc" console command to any location.

Quite possible, I think I talked to two guards before it finally started. I hate to try to console around the problem though. I'll probably go back to an earlier save if nothing else comes up. I'm entertaining myself with a different character for now.

OK, so... I got trapped in a rubberdoll collar, since I dind't knew about neither the dollmaker nor the rubberkeys I just got fully dollyfied and went to see the dollmaker. That was relatively easy. BTW here I should mention that I also had Laura's Bondage shop installed and I was with a chastity belt of the shot at the time, so after receiving my mission from the dollmaker I went to the shop, finished that mission with the belt and went ahead to the business of getting rid of the rubber, after I finished I checked my inventory to see if anything remained and the hood was still "equipped" and trying to get rid of only locks it again on my head. I tried dropping it and unlocking via inventory, unsuccessfully, after that I tried player.removeitem and player.unequip, neither worked, I'm not as versed in the console, so any help is always welcome

On 5/24/2020 at 10:28 AM, zarantha said:

Both. After climbing the ladder on escape, or exiting the door on full term served, I get teleported back to the cell with no active dagonar quest.

I just tested that, and it works for me.

1 hour ago, GlockMat said:

so any help is always welcome

If you messed up with rubber doll quest using laura bondage shop quest it's bad because rubber doll quest still are running. I don't know what will be next but if you speak with dollmaker and she say you need have sex to remove collar then maybe you need have sex with 5 peoples in 1 skyrim day but still not sure it's helps because quest still running and you need have 5 sex for each rubber doll part (armbinder, rubber hood, gloves, boots rubber suit and least rubber collar) Theoretically it need remove hood after 5 sex but what will be later? I think still quest is running and that's bad.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If you messed up with rubber doll quest using laura bondage shop quest it's bad because rubber doll quest still are running. I don't know what will be next but if you speak with dollmaker and she say you need have sex to remove collar then maybe you need have sex with 5 peoples in 1 skyrim day but still not sure it's helps because quest still running and you need have 5 sex for each rubber doll part (armbinder, rubber hood, gloves, boots rubber suit and least rubber collar) Theoretically it need remove hood after 5 sex but what will be later? I think still quest is running and that's bad.

The problem is that the quest is complete, I can talk to anyone normally and I don't neither the blindfold or gag effects, I just have it in my inventory and "equipped". In theory I could play normally, but I'm afraid of what crazy bugs or things like that could occur. What I am asking more directly is: Is there a way for me to remove the hood from my inventory without the key? Maybe there is some sort of password or special key for me to take that out. Again I already finished the quest, and apparently LBS's quest didn't interfered with anything, it was like a time locked belt, after the time passed she removed it. But the rubber hood still "equipped". 

Also to Kimy, it would be cool if in the prison we could do more jobs, like crafting on the cellar, having to serve the warden, mining, maybe even the duration of each work could be different, so for example if you were chosen for mining then you wouldn't need to serve the warden/inspector and cleaning, in the cleaning job you could be chosen to clean could be both the main floor, the cellar and the mine, maybe you could be chosen to be the cooker and be selected to cook to everyone, also encouraging guards should give you less restraints. That would also be nice. I don't even know if these are possible, but would be nice

And would be nice if with NPCs with some rank of friendship to have sex with you without solicitation, maybe it could be called "Benefits", it would be mostly prevalent with companions, spouses and guild members, also it would be nice for this feature to also have a possibility of failure, but with less severe punishments, since they are your friends, and with failure could be a possibility for then to "help you" like some sluts collars with a short time for you to have sex with anyone, or maybe they could apply some chaos/training plugs on you and let you enjoy. Things like that, perhaps some cross with zaz furniture? 

1 hour ago, GlockMat said:

I just have it in my inventory and "equipped"

Don't you try it sell to dollmaker? Problem is that dd items can't be drop out or destroyed because PC don't want drop out favorite things (dd items). But it can be sell to dollmaker. Of course if she thinks that this item is worth buy and not equipped (probably not but not sure of it) At all it's quest item and maybe mark as equipped.

Edited:

Spoiler

To unequip it you can spawn Kimy's key (XX004E05 where XX is your DCL mod load order hex number, my is 11 - 11004E05) After unlock that hood  i don't know what you can do - maybe you can put in some chest. And after unlock remove Kimy's key - it's for quest items and cheaters.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Don't you try it sell to dollmaker? Problem is that dd items can't be drop out or destroyed because PC don't want drop out favorite things (dd items). But it can be sell to dollmaker. Of course if she thinks that this item is worth buy and not equipped (probably not but not sure of it) At all it's quest item and maybe mark as equipped.

Edited:

Hide contents

To unequip it you can spawn Kimy's key (XX004E05 where XX is your DCL mod load order hex number, my is 11 - 11004E05) After unlock that hood  i don't know what you can do - maybe you can put in some chest. And after unlock remove Kimy's key - it's for quest items and cheaters.

Im gonna try that next, tks for the idea, about the dollmaker, I doubt but will try it first, but again, it is equipped and isnt at the same time, I know confusing but there is no other way to say it other than: "It appear as equipped on my inventory screen but doesn't seen to affect absolutely anything in-game", It more of a concern than a real problem

Edit: The dollmaker option was a fluke, kinda expected that to happen, but Kimy's key worked like a charm, thanks Elsidia. You are a game saver

Also Kimy, fantastic mod/addition, already made vocal my wishes so the only think I have to add is Thanks for the incredible mod

I have played DCL for several months and now i want to move from semi bdsm theme to full bdsm theme. I install some mod like Milk Mod Economy, Bondage Furniture World, Interactino BDSM, slaverun, sexlab survival,.... and everything turn out very hairy. So anyone know any combination of mod work well with DCL for a full BDSM theme (but not so extreme) ?

Having trouble with any of the Yokes showing up. I've run bodyslide, I have everything else showing up, except the yokes. Is there somewhere I can get the mesh for it? Looked through my bodyslide, and the only yoke in there is the Breast Yoke. Have tried reinstalling mods and everything, still the yoke meshes don't show up...

9 minutes ago, Klist said:

LE/Oldrim(with dlc)

then i don't know. in SSE version in DLC 8.5 was invisible yoke, collars and wrist cuffs, etc. - i get meshes from version 8.4 and yoke returns to normal.

Yokes, wrist cuffs and some other cuffs are without bodyslide - presents only in skyrim data folder as meshes.

18 hours ago, Kimy said:

I just tested that, and it works for me.

Alright, I'll roll back to a previous save. It probably is some weird state for my character since I do remember the guards triggering the start twice. First  time didn't dump me in prison, so I talked to a guard again. I probably didn't wait long enough.

1 minute ago, Elsidia said:

I can confirm it dagonwar prison quest in second and further times need use with caution  - still can be different bugs. I think there nothing can be fixed - Betsheda just happen.

Yeah, I've seen some of that, but it was my first time through :)

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

Yeah, I've seen some of that, but it was my first time through :)

If there any issues with subsequent prison stays, by all means, tell me, so I can fix them.

Also, the bug that you experienced is most likely happening because the prison quest did not terminate correctly. When you end the prison in a legit way (either by getting released or escaping), a function will get unregistered that prevents using the console from porting out of the prison while the quest is running.

15 minutes ago, Kimy said:

If there any issues with subsequent prison stays, by all means, tell me, so I can fix them

Ok i don't remember all bugs what i see there but about one i can tell. It happens in second time in prison. Ash pile not spawn in prison due to clearing stage. Quest started and no one pile. I try start quest a few times and without luck. I suggest it's because that after first time in prison i complete dollmaker quest in Riften where ash piles spawn too. I suppose that pile spawn in Riften. I solve this problem by placeatme ash pile.  The next ash pile then spawn at the same place where i stay and i complete this stage. In third time  when i visit a prison ash piles start spawning as it plans by quest without my help. i don't have save from that time and i don't log papyrus because i turn it off. With turn in on SSE scripts works very slow even on 6core CPU.  It works slow without papyrus too but a little faster.  As example i can tell then when i have turn it on - dialogue menu in solicitation - when you choose the sex for key - next choices not appear: dialogue close by timed out.  When i turn off papyrus logging that menu opens but even in last moment before close because i can choose fast next variant.

Also i remember: seems it was in first time in prison: after complete ash piles quest - ash piles continue spawn by self. Then i play DCL first time and suppose that is work as planned.

PS: it's all is found in SSE version.

PSPS: i have only minimal necessary mods for DCL, papyrus fixes, skse64 fixes plus simple slavery and devious followers. Plus a few times ago i add a Laura Bondage shop.

PSPSPS: i test many of mods on DD base but all i found not playable. Only DCL can make me happy) Most of him work ugly and so simple free bad situations. Also some mods are heavily bugged what takes off all wish to play it.

I cannot see anyone else having reported this yet.

But I think that there is a slight incompatibility with "When Vampires Attack" and "Run for your lives", because there has happened during Vampire Attacks that the Prison Warden from this mod appears in Whiterun, this does not happen every attack, and is very rare, although it is quite annoying when it does happen because the Warden appears to be hostile to every NPC in the city, and continues fighting until he's subdued by a mod like Defeat that lets you tie them up until the cell reloads.

The issue gets more annoying by the fact that once this does happen, the warden is stuck in whiterun, and eventually makes their way to the Bannered Mare where they will sit the entire game and trigger combat with all the other people there every single time the player enters.

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

then i don't know. in SSE version in DLC 8.5 was invisible yoke, collars and wrist cuffs, etc. - i get meshes from version 8.4 and yoke returns to normal.

Yokes, wrist cuffs and some other cuffs are without bodyslide - presents only in skyrim data folder as meshes.

Where are the meshes supposed to be/go in the Data folder? I assume they're supposed to be under the devious folder in meshes?

4 hours ago, Klist said:

Where are the meshes supposed to be/go in the Data folder? I assume they're supposed to be under the devious folder in meshes?

\data\meshes\ is the only place ever for that folder. Only if you have MO2 or Vortex that's not really true (there will be 0 mods installed in the real Skyrim\data\). With those 2 you don't even need to know where they go because installers will take care of putting them in right places.