4 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Forgive me for perhaps being a bit thick, but I am still not sure I understand all that - mainly because I can't get my head round exactly what the technical issues may or may not be

But, (unless the text in yellow is supposed to say it ? and I'm missing the point ), the bottom line question that I still am not sure you have answered is:

"Can ZAP9 assets be made available to Kimy & Co to use in DD Frameworks?  Yes, or No?"

If you like to loose your chance for new assets, of course "one" can do it. The contence of ZAP 9 is free for LL. It´s mostly everything not made by myself.

But not for "Co" on different pages-only if Co=LL....I thought to create some stuff then after ZAP for DD...if I do not "piss" on somebody´s leg with that.

Otherwise I look to find another job,-....I wanted also to play with DD and I would like to play not again with the same stuff.....which we all know.

I suggested Kimy to overtake the existing mod***, I feed it with new furnitures and open a new thread (like I did with zap9) and then I build up some very cute furnitures into it. And after I have something to offer, I ´ll then upload the mod back to KIMY, so that she can bring you a new version.

Meanwhile she can think about to edit and tune the framework to the wishes of herself and to the wishes of the community. By choosing this way, you do not have to wait like it happen(s)(ed) with ZAP9 and you can update your mod with fresh contence from time to time.

***it´s that version, which is now download-able

Why is Goldenglow suddenly a safe location?  I keep getting the message "Player is in a safe location or swimming.  No event will be triggered." in the Goldenglow sewers.  I never used to get this before...

Edit:  Nevermind, figured it out.  Mod (Owning Goldenglow Estate) suddenly started putting "LocTypePlayerHouse" keyword on the entire place...

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

If you like to loose your chance for new assets, of course "one" can do it. The contence of ZAP 9 is free for LL. It´s mostly everything not made by myself.

But not for "Co" on different pages-only if Co=LL....I thought to create some stuff then after ZAP for DD...if I do not "piss" on somebody´s leg with that.

Otherwise I look to find another job,-....I wanted also to play with DD and I would like to play not again with the same stuff.....which we all know.

I suggested Kimy to overtake the existing mod***, I feed it with new furnitures and open a new thread (like I did with zap9) and then I build up some very cute furnitures into it. And after I have something to offer, I ´ll then upload the mod back to KIMY, so that she can bring you a new version.

Meanwhile she can think about to edit and tune the framework to the wishes of herself and to the wishes of the community. By choosing this way, you do not have to wait like it happen(s)(ed) with ZAP9 and you can update your mod with fresh contence from time to time.

***it´s that version, which is now download-able

2 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

For the record, a tag team of @Kimyand @t.ara would be great for the community :)

And the real thing is... it's almost happened once will happen for DDC

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

Fixed it for you! ;)

Thanks for that!  So good to hear

And my apologies for any doubts I had.   I'm truly sorry I missed that earlier, but I think my invitation to the nuptials must have got lost in the post ... ?

"For the record, a tag team of @Kimyand @t.ara would be great for the community :)

And the real thing is... it's almost happened once will happen for DDC"

Wow, that is great news! Talking with T.ara earlier and seeing this post from you Kimy, well I will be downloading Skyrim again this weekend, I guess its time to get back into this game again :)  Seeing great things coming in the future

People are always welcome to make recommendations to existing mods but the authors have final say on what actually goes in to them.  Anyway I see Kimy and Lupine are too busy fighting for other stuff atm.  I'll come back later :).  Take care guys.

6 hours ago, SkyTem said:

People are always welcome to make recommendations to existing mods but the authors have final say on what actually goes in to them.  Anyway I see Kimy and Lupine are too busy fighting for other stuff atm.  I'll come back later :).  Take care guys.

Sorry if I failed to respond to your suggestions. Lots of stuff going on right now! I will totally have a look at them! Even if I don't respond to every post, rest assured, I read ALL of them! :)

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Is there chance that new DDC will be convert to SE or me need do myself using special tools?

I suppose there will be an official release for SE sooner or later, but right now, the mod is getting very frequent updates.

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

I suppose there will be an official release for SE sooner or later, but right now, the mod is getting very frequent updates.

DDC have my interest but only when it will be integrated in DCL new quests. I can wait and always have horny on BDSM furniture)

Hello all.  Just fired up SSE after a long hiatus from Skyrim.  I used DCL in Oldrim, but I am having an issue with this version.  When I open a container that results in applying random devices, they don't get equipped.  The character just stands there after the notification.  Things like the cursed collar or rubber doll work ok, just the random items.  I am still getting set up, so I can get a log if need be, but I figured I'd check first to see if this was a known issue for anyone.  Thanks.

8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

DDC have my interest but only when it will be integrated in DCL new quests. I can wait and always have horny on BDSM furniture)

That will happen sooner, rather than later!

On 5/12/2020 at 11:29 AM, Kimy said:

Honestly, while text box narrated skill checks might be less than ideal, it's still better than coming up with excuses why our mighty amazon girl isn't armed, when everybody trying to take advantage of her IS. This feature will never be 100% immersive. People who can't accept it for what it is, can always disable it?

I can create excuses!

Skyrim is a game filled with spells and has an entire spell school that is dedicated to altering the minds of others (Illusion). Spells like Calm, Pacify and Harmony could cause the Dragonborn to just accept being bound without resisting. A spell like fear could cause the Dragonborn to be too afraid to resist her attackers.  In the Alteration school there is the Paralyze spell that could render the Dragonborn completely helpless.

Example of uses in DCL could be:

"After a brief flash of light [NPC Name] pulls your arms behind your back and locks the gloves together. Due to a overwhelming sense of calm you offer no resistance."

"[NPC Name] suddenly casts pacify spell on you! You willing accept your fate as several devices are locked on to you."

"Overcome by an intense feeling of fear from [NPC Name]'s fear spell, you surrender. [NPC Name] places you into a chain harness."

"Your unable to move a muscle, [NPC Name]'s paralyze spell renders you helpless.  [NPC Name] smiles and takes advantage of your predicament."

Another option is to add your own spells to Skyrim.  You have already added a few bondage spells to the game already. 

Examples of use:

"Several bondage devices materialize on to your body as [NPC Name]'s Touch of Control spell takes effect."

"[NPC Name] has cast a Touch of Purity spell on you! You start to feel a something tight wrapping around your waist..."

Skrirm is also a game filled with potions and poisons!

Examples of use:

"You feel a little prick. Before you could respond you lose all control of your limbs! [NPC Name] works quickly before the paralysis poison wears off."

"With bound hands and an open gag you are unable to stop [NPC Name] from pouring a sleeping potion down your throat! When you awake you find that all your keys and much of your gold is missing."

DCL also adds gas and flash bang traps. It would not be unreasonable for NPCs to use such items against the Dragonborn.

Examples:

"Out of nowhere you feel a sudden urge to bind yourself! You lock on devices as fast as [NPC Name] tosses them to you.  After the feeling leaves, you notice that [NPC Name] was holding their breath. Bound as your are, you are unable to protest [NPC Name]'s use of self bondage gas."

"You are dazed by the light and your ears ring from the flash bang! Before you can recover you feel yourself being pushed to the ground by a small army of hands.  With at least one person on each limb you are helpless! The group strips you and binds you. [NPC Name] tosses a bag of coins to the group before they leave."

Quick Loot: Removes the container interacton Cursed Loot hooks into for the trap feature. Traps will no longer trigger with this mod installed. Solution: Uninstall mod.

If I access the container through the vanilla interface will DCL will still work on that container? You can disabled QucikLoot for ownership flagged containers. 

There's a bug for jack the belter event, the conditional statements for triggering it is not properly bracketed and will cause the event to trigger even if the player is already wearing a belt.

In dcur_mastercontrollerscript.psc:

; Jack the Belter
    If !libs.playerref.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBelt) && ((dclibs.isInDungeon() && chance < (dcumenu.sleepbelterweight * bonus)) || (dclibs.isInWilderness() && chance < (dcumenu.sleepbelterweight * 2 * bonus)) || (dclibs.isInCity() && chance < (dcumenu.sleepbelterweight * 4 * bonus)))
        jbqs.Start()
        return
    EndIf 

I added the fix in red.

I don't know if this is an issue with Cursed Loot or a different mod, but when my character got hit by a trap earlier in game, she was placed into one of those collars with a large horizontal bar that also ties her wrists to it (I forgot what it's called), and her head vanished. I then thought this could be because I didn't build all the files I needed in BodySlide, so I looked into it, and realized there are no DDA or DDX files for hoods of any kind. So, is this an issue with your mod, or have I somehow installed DD incorrectly?

7 hours ago, DeeplyForbidden said:

have I somehow installed DD incorrectly?

It's possible. Hard to tell though, you gave no information about how you did install them and i've never seen issue like that before posted by others. Bodyslide doesn't matter in an issue where head is missing. That's where you need to have right skeleton installed and run FNIS. We recommend the XPMSE skeleton which will allows you to use HDT body. DD has chain type items which don't move at all without HDT.

I'm of course assuming you have Legendary Edition Skyrim... This isn't right place to discuss Special Edition.

12 hours ago, DeeplyForbidden said:

I don't know if this is an issue with Cursed Loot or a different mod, but when my character got hit by a trap earlier in game, she was placed into one of those collars with a large horizontal bar that also ties her wrists to it (I forgot what it's called), and her head vanished. I then thought this could be because I didn't build all the files I needed in BodySlide, so I looked into it, and realized there are no DDA or DDX files for hoods of any kind. So, is this an issue with your mod, or have I somehow installed DD incorrectly?

i think you mean 'yoke' then you cannot find it in bodyslide (because i cannot find it either).

13 hours ago, Zaflis said:

It's possible. Hard to tell though, you gave no information about how you did install them and i've never seen issue like that before posted by others. Bodyslide doesn't matter in an issue where head is missing. That's where you need to have right skeleton installed and run FNIS. We recommend the XPMSE skeleton which will allows you to use HDT body. DD has chain type items which don't move at all without HDT.

I'm of course assuming you have Legendary Edition Skyrim... This isn't right place to discuss Special Edition.

I have XPMSE, FNIS XXL, and HDT all correctly installed. I also installed DDA, DDE, and DDI, and ran FNIS and Bodyslide as well.

I'm having an issue where when I try to leave dagonar, i get sent back to my prison cell, but without the dagonar quest active. I wasn't able to find an answer looking through the thread, has anyone else seen something similar? It doesn't matter if I serve my time or escape, both teleport me back to the cell when I leave. The message that the quest is completed pops up just before I land back in the cell. First time through, and the only way I can think to move forward is to go back to a save before I was sent to dagonar.

4 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I'm having an issue where when I try to leave dagonar, i get sent back to my prison cell, but without the dagonar quest active. I wasn't able to find an answer looking through the thread, has anyone else seen something similar? It doesn't matter if I serve my time or escape, both teleport me back to the cell when I leave. The message that the quest is completed pops up just before I land back in the cell. First time through, and the only way I can think to move forward is to go back to a save before I was sent to dagonar.

Have me a log of that?

17 hours ago, Kimy said:

Have me a log of that?

Yes I do. It's a mess though, sorry for that. This is SE, but I don't think it's why I'm seeing this. If you don't want to look anyway, I understand.

Also, not sure if it's related. I've noticed when the prison guard is putting the restraints on that I had before prison that the prisoner chastity belt, prisoner chastity bra, and prisoner gag are re-equipped.

Papyrus.0.log