Something is definitely wrong i'm gonna revert to your first version for now I was playing for while on a uncleaned save I had a ctd after trying to screw a housecarl at a custom home I use when I got the game going again I started to see the same behavior i've listed above but the blindfold tricks didn't even fix it. I did install dynamic things so im ditching that to for safety. If I created a new character id probably be fine but I dont wanna do that its been years since I completed anything in skyrim so im dead set at keeping this char with everything done shes completed.

Something is definitely wrong i'm gonna revert to your first version for now I was playing for while on a uncleaned save I had a ctd after trying to screw a housecarl at a custom home I use when I got the game going again I started to see the same behavior i've listed above but the blindfold tricks didn't even fix it. I did install dynamic things so im ditching that to for safety. If I created a new character id probably be fine but I dont wanna do that its been years since I completed anything in skyrim so im dead set at keeping this char with everything done shes completed.

I am at a loss what's going on there. The new version of my mod should be -really- non-intrusive, even less than the old, which wasn't actually a SkyRe either. In particular I can't see how it's supposed to crash stuff it's not even interfering with (like you having sex with your housecarl).

But yeah... I guess I left the old version up for a reason. Hope that works better for you. ;)

Just out of curiosity, I'd still like to know if it would work with a new game....

if this is your plan i highly HIGHLY suggest you pick a set of mods and never change add remove or update anything until your run is complete. otherwise you risk messing things up

I do that sorta I will rarely install any intrusive mods for a save thats ongoing something like this one i don't see a problem dumping on a old save me trying dynamic things that ones rare for me to try out on a existing game. I may create y usually 2nd character sometime soon usually a assassin and if I do ill update and let you know how it runs. 

Its possible ive made a mistake after loading a slightly older save that had ver 1 installed everyone was stuck in place and stayed like that for a minute then everything started up maybee my shitty slow ass pc is the cause for my issues not your mod. Altho the problem I mentioned after clean was definitely real that one I waited awhile before getting frustrated and quitting. 

Neither method thats been posted has permanently fixed the issue every time I load the save I have to repeat the blindfold on/off or change the blindfold option in dd mcm. This time I was outside in whiterun and everyone around me was frozen in place. Movement was regained right after I did the fix for everyone. This only seems to happen if I clean my save im gonna risk it and run a uncleaned save.

I get that as well when using, I think, the Ms Leeches effect. This isn't something that's broken, but it is made to halt all action until the player returns to the PoV that was intended to be used with Ms Leeches effect.

I think chance to find items should be more complex, for example we specify base chance (not less 10% in dungeon) plus arousal modifier. So you always can find cursed loot, but being aroused increases chances. In the current version we have either fixed chance or arousal modifier. I think we need a way to combine them for more fun.

Hi,Kim77:

The Chinese translation of version 1.1 beta 2 has posted on #37.

Many chinese people couldn't link to Loverslab,but they love this MOD very much.

They asked me to share the MOD on Skyrimcitizen,which is a  website of Skyrim.

But I can't do it without your permission.

I've already got min's permission to translate the DDI to Chinese,and you can see it here:

http://bbs.skyrimcitizen.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28

could you think about give me the permission to share the Chinese translation version on Skyrimcitizen.

Hi,Kim77:

Many chinese people couldn't link to Loverslab,but they love this MOD very much.

I've already got min's permission to translate the DDI to Chinese,and you can see it here:

could you think about give me the permission to share the Chinese translation version on Skyrimcitizen.

I will make an exception in that case. Go ahead with it.

I think chance to find items should be more complex, for example we specify base chance (not less 10% in dungeon) plus arousal modifier. So you always can find cursed loot, but being aroused increases chances. In the current version we have either fixed chance or arousal modifier. I think we need a way to combine them for more fun.

A combined chance might happen in the future. I have been thinking about it, already. :)

Hi,Kim77:

I will make an exception in that case. Go ahead with it.

Thanks a lot!

And you can find the chinese translation version is posted here:

http://bbs.skyrimcitizen.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=495

Kim77: please place the ESP and the folders in the root of the zip and not inside a data folder inside the zip.

side note, what would happen if you DID lock people into the captured dreams gear? :P

Hm - I looked at a lot of mods, and the structure I used was used by the vast majority of them. What's wrong with it? oO

And...well...it might be fun. If you don't mind that you can't unlock them at all. CD gear cannot be unlocked with conventional keys.

Kim77: please place the ESP and the folders in the root of the zip and not inside a data folder inside the zip.

side note, what would happen if you DID lock people into the captured dreams gear? :P

Hm - I looked at a lot of mods, and the structure I used was used by the vast majority of them. What's wrong with it? oO

And...well...it might be fun. If you don't mind that you can't unlock them at all. CD gear cannot be unlocked with conventional keys.

the structure i described is what allows automatic installation by MO/NMM(?)

I tested mine with NMM and it works just fine. oO

"I dont know where you got those, but it seems you now belong to me.  I'll be generous though, and remove them for the small price of 10000 gold each" ---Master

That would be sooo like her! *giggles*

at least in MO then, it expects game data on the root of the archive

Ah ok. No problem, I can change the structure with the next update. I never used MO. I had assumed they were all the same and thought if it works with NMM it works with any of them.

NMM, MO and Wrye recognize if the modder did put a data folder with valid sub structure inside the archive.

But you're advice to get rid of it is fully valid, as it's obsolete due to the fact that all mod manager only work with the data folder (hence why you can't install ENB using a mod manager).

Means specifying the data folder is not needed as all content can only go there and that the mod manager recognize it is simply because most modders put the data folder inside the archive for easier manual installation and so the mod manager had to start recognizing it to not create a folder named Data inside the data folder.